The Cook ✅

By Melodyofflowers____

☆~☆ Aiden Jason Nicholeson A multi billionare in new York...he has everything ,the looks,he is extremely ri... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book..Sneak Peek👀
It is outtt!!

Chapter 51

21.4K 629 20
By Melodyofflowers____

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

Flora's Pov

"They look so cute together " someone whispered and I slowly opened my eyes to see selina staring at us smiling.

"I'll be back..I'm going to get you breakfast " she whispered and she went outside with aria..

I yawned before I stared at Aiden to see him sleeping peacefully...

He looked so innocent sleeping...like he had no worry in this world..

He was sleeping so peacefully and i can look at him sleeping all day..

I've never slept like this before...I slept like a log with him and i felt so safe in his arms....

This man has my whole heart...like I still cannot belive it....

I nearly lost him but fate had other plans...I'm so happy he survived..

He is really a fighter...he is really strong and I admire him...

He layed down his life for us like his life meant nothing to him and that somehow clicked something in me for him..

No one has ever done that for me but he did it for me and I'm so grateful..

He is the best...he has a heart of gold and even though on the outside he is cold and arrogant but I know their is big cute bear inside and I will bring it out either by hook or by crook..

"It is really rude to stare amore " and I looked away blushing "Good morning Aiden "

"Morning babygirl...how was your night " he asked me "it was good how about you?"

"Just good...ouch that hurts " he acted as of he was hurt and i slapped his arm

"you're really cheesy " I said "cheesy for you babygirl....ow " I slapped him again..

"Are you iron man or what...it hurts you know " he said glaring at me

And i pulled out my tongue and he shook his head "you're crazy babygirl "

"Thank you " and I made a funny face and he laughed.....he looked so handsome laughing..so cute with his pearl white teeth..

"I can't wait to see my baby " he said "awwweee....he is in love " I smiled

And he stared at me "yes baby...I'm in love " he said this and I saw something in his eyes...something like a glow...

"So how was your night " I asked him "my night was peaceful...you're my peace babygirl "

He said staring at me and i gulped..."You're really funny Aiden " I said laughing...

After a minute..he was still staring at me...I stopped laughing and i gulped..

"I-I need to u-use..... to s-hower A-aiden " and I took a sweatpant and a black crop top with red lace underwear but he did not see that and I ran inside the bathroom...

I am a blushing mess right now ...red like a tomato..."Take in a deep breath flora "

I talked to myself before brushing my teeth before taking a longggg shower and dressing up...

I put my hair up in a rough bun before going out to see a nurse leaving the room.

Maybe she was here to clean him up

And I rolled my eyes...I should be the one to do it but she did it instead and he freaking allowed her to touch him...

"Baby-" he said but I did not allow him to finish "What " I asked him in a polite tone

Note the sarcasm...

"Change your tone...now " he said in a dictating voice leaving me no room to argue

And I rolled my eyes "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me again babygirl or you'll be punished "

"Fine...why did you call me and my name is flora not babygirl...you can call that nurse babygirl instead "

And he smirked "Oh really " I said glaring at him and he laughed.....

"Oh really...I'm funny now right...yes how can I not be funny..you have a nurse now...yeah yeah...what am I even doing here "

"Babygirl....Fine I'm sorry...please don't leave but right now you're so jealous.." he said

"I'm not jealous but if you wanted someone to clean you up...I would have done it but instead you asked her to and maybe she has been even touching you while i was showering "

"What do you call that? " he asked staring at me intensely and at the same time playfully

He caught me....freaking chickenssssssss

"I-i-i- i- s-" I stuttered.....

"Do not worry babygirl,I'm all yours " he said smiling and I looked away blushing

"Come here " I took my phone and I went to him and he held my cheeks

"She did not touch me okay...I'm all yours sexy " and I looked away blushing..

He held my chin and I was looking in his eyes And he was also before he stared at my lips before licking his lips and his breath was now fanning on my face

I then closed my eyes and as I felt his lips on mine..

"Flora I'm so-"  and we jumped and looked towards the door to see selina standing there smiling with aria and I saw food..

"Omg you're awake " I went to her and I took aria and the food from her and she ran to him and she hugged him..

And I smiled...it feels to good to see him now up...

"Bubu" aria said "boo boo" and I smiled and I went to seat down before opening the food..

"Yayyy food " I cheered like a child and I looked up to see selina and Aiden staring at me before they laughed

And I looked away smiling and that was how our morning went like....>>>

☆~☆

It was now 2 in the afternoon and dana will be back soon...,...

And selina excused herself and went outside to talk on the phone or so...

"I really missed you babygirl " Aiden said "I missed you too Aiden but please don't do that again please...don't risk your life like that again please "

"I will do anything for you guys babygirl " he looked at me smiling

And selina came in shortly "I'm sorry to say but I'll be leaving now...something happened and I need to go like right now "

Ohh

"Like right now ?" I asked again and she nod "I'll miss you selina "

And I hugged her " Thank you so much and I'm so grateful " I said...

"Oh darling it's nothing just call me if you need anything " she said " I'll " I replied

She hugged Aiden before finally leaving and i sighed before I went to sit down again..

"I'll miss her" I said "I'll miss her also babygirl " and suddenly we heard voices

Dana....

"I'll pretend as if im still not awake yet okay  " and I nod before she came inside with two bodyguards..

Um I did not do this..

"I want cotton candy big teddy and I want popsicle willy " she said and she smiled to them

Before they ruffled her hair and they went outside..."finally they're off my back " she sighed before running to me and giving me a hug before tickling aria

"Good afternoon flo " "Good afternoon my baby " and she looked at Aiden

"I miss you cola bear...please come back daddy " she said sadly...

"I miss you too bunny and I'm here baby" and Aiden opened his eyes and dana gasped

"Daddddyyyyy" and she hugged himm " I missed you daddy so so much "

"I missed you too bunny " and she smiled before they started talking...

"Uncle andrew came here also daddy and he hugged flo " Dana said

And my eyes widen and Aiden stared at me but surprisingly he smiled

O...kayy well that was weird...

And they talked and talked and talked and after a while cola and willy came in with her popsicle and Cotton candy

"Baby this is-" Aiden said "Daddy pleaseeees" and she gave him the cutest puppy eyes and he sighed...

"Okayy then princess but only today Okay "

"Yes daddy " and she started eating before giving aria some and they continued eating...

"By the way babygirl this is cole and William your bodyguards and you two protect her with your life "

"Yes sir " "Good, that is all...you can leave " and they went outside....

"To answer your question babygirl...I had a talk with Andrew and we're now good....he is cool and he is also overprotective of you but not as much as I'm " he smiled...

"O...kayyy" I smiled also...finally he is good with him....

And after a while a nurse came inside "Sir someone is here to see you"

"Let him/her in" and "yes sir " before she went outside and after a while someone came in

A woman to be specific

She had a long straight brown hair and she had black eyes and pink plump lips

She was tall...with long legs and she walked in with a aura that screamed wealth...

Perfect Victoria secret model...

"Wait Wait.....Beatrice " Aiden said smiling "Yes Aiden..Beatrice "

And she ran to him and hugged him "I miss you so much Beatrice...where have you been "

"I miss you too Aiden and you know I've been exploring the world after what happened "

"Aunt Beatrice " Dana said before hugging her tightly "I miss you princess "

"I miss you too "

O....kayyy

The way I feel right now....I have never felt this way before....i feel so left out

I feel my heart is being stabbed...but I'm good...

And she stared at me before smiling "I'm sorry darling....I'm Beatrice....his long lost friend "

O...kay but she seems nice so I take everything I said back....

"And you're ?" She asked me smiling "um I'm -"

"She is my girl Beatrice...flora "

And she smiled "Nice to meet you flora "...."The pleasure is all mine Beatrice "

"I brought you something Aiden " she said smiling

"What did you bring " and she pulled out a box of chocolate for Aiden

"Yesss...my favourite "

Wait he has a favourite chocolate....

Flora you've been with him for months now and you don't even know his favourite chocolate

Nice job flora

She gave him other things also and they continued talking but including me also in their chats and that was how our day went like ☆\☆

☆~☆

It is now past seven and Beatrice has left with aria and dana and I'm now alone with Aiden

We had fun though....we laughed,joked and even played games...Beatrice told me embarrassing stories about Aiden and I laughed my heart out.

I've grown a bond with Beatrice...something very special like a sister type of bond

And now I'm so happy everything is alright and everyone is happy...

"Beatrice really a nice person " I said smiling "Yeah she is even after everything "

Everything  ?

"Yes babygirl after everything....she was cheated on two days before her wedding "

Whatttt! !!!

"Yes she loved him with all her being and she gave everything to him

I never even liked him for her but love is love and after that she went off everything

That is why she started travelling to come back to her old self and yes..

She is healing but she is not the Beatrice I knew....the person who finds a way into her heart is a goat because her heart is gone fr"

"Awww" and I looked away wiping my eyes....I'm really emotional ...

And suddenly his phone rang and he answered "Yeah yeah "

"Can you close your eyes eyes for me please babygirl " he said begging

"Whyyy" I asked "just do it plesseee " and I sighed before closing my eyes

And I heard footsteps coming in and going out shortly....

"You can open your eyes now babygirl....." and I opened my eyes to see him holding a bouquet of roses...

Awwwwwww

My hearttttttttt

"For you babygirl " and I looked at him crying before I hugged him

"Thank you baby " and I kissed him before I looked away blushing

And I saw a card inside....and I opened it

"Sei il magliore

Ti voglio bene bellissima

You smell like roses by the way bellissima "

( You're the best,I love you beautiful "

"Awww thank you Aiden but to be honest....I don't understand the sentences written in Italian " I said smiling

"You will when the time is right " he smiled before he kissed me..and we talked a little bit before laying down and drifting off to sleep...

He is my safe heaven

          Home is not a place but a feeling..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
2.1M 85.5K 31
BLSC #11 Nathaniel Bryant One of the most powerful young billionare in America. He achieved the title when he was 23. He built everything from scratc...
666K 18.9K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...
7.5M 227K 40
Alessandro Romano, a ruthless billionaire. For him money is everything. He is clever, cunning, and time-oriented person. Even if he was born with a s...