Essence | Chris Evans (BWWM)...

By bratzbxtch

Y/N is an confident Nigerian-American business woman in the makeup industry. She's known for being a strong m... More

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Hi.

6.

3.9K 165 12
By bratzbxtch

Y/N🦋
I opened my blinds to let the sunlight in so I could wake up. I walked to my bathroom and did my hygiene before taking a shower. After my shower, I got dressed in something cute since I was meeting up with some cousins for brunch.

As I was putting on my earrings, Melody called. "Goodmorning Y/N." She said.

"Goodmorning Melody. What's up?" I asked her.

She sighed on the phone. "For some reason, Taylor is joining us for brunch. Don't ask me why."

"I thought the brunch is for people going to the bachelorette party." I said picking up my keys.

I was referring to my cousin's bachelorette party next weekend. "Exactly, which means she might be going."

I rolled my eyes. "Aright. I'm heading out now so I'll see you soon."

She hung up and I walked out and got in my car. I pulled out of my driveway and made my way to the restaurant.

______________________

It didn't take me long to arrive. I parked my car and walked in, seeing everyone seated in a booth. "Wassup ladies."

I sat down across from Melody. "Is she here?"

She shook her head. I nodded taking out my phone and scrolling through some emails. I responded to some before a voice interrupted the peace. "Hey guys."

We looked up to see Taylor smiling.

"Kini idi ti o wa nibi?" Why is she here? My cousin Ariel asked.

Destiny, the bride, stood up and gave Taylor a hug. "I invited her because Daniel asked me to include her. So she'll be coming to the bachelorette party."

I nodded. It isn't my bachelorette party so I can't control who goes. A waiter eventually came and took our order as we talked. "So where are we going, Miami or Las Vegas?" Melody asked.

We all turned to Destiny. "I decided on Miami."

I simply nodded at that before a girl came up to the table. "I'm sorry to interrupt but are you Y/N?"

"Yes." I spoke hesitantly.

"Can I get a picture with you? I buy all your products. I'm a really big fan."

I smiled looking at the table. The girls shrugged. "Sure let's take a picture."

"I'll take it." Destiny said.

I stood beside the girl and smiled. After Destiny took the picture, she said goodbye and I sat down. "So you a celebrity." Destiny said making the others laugh.

I rolled my eyes playfully. My phone buzzed on the table catching me by surprise. I looked and saw that Chris sent me a photo.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 1 attachment.

I opened it and saw that it was a picture of me from last night that he took.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 You looked great last night

You've told me this all last night plus a few times today.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Just wanted to remind you😁

How did you take that picture without me noticing?

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Don't worry about it

"Y/N why are you smiling at your phone like that?" Melody asked making everyone turn their attention on me.

I mugged her while she held a smirk on her face. "It's nothing. What do you guys have planned today?" I asked them changing the subject.

"I gotta go to the mall to get some clothes for this trip. You guys wanna come?" Destiny spoke.

"Can't I gotta pack my clothes and shit." I told them.

"Can I help you and take the clothes you don't want?" Ariel asked smiling.

I shrugged. "Sure it's whatever."

A few minutes later we all got our things and paid before leaving. I face timed Scarlett once I got to the car since I had missed her call earlier. "Sorry I missed your call, I was at brunch." I told her as soon as she answered.

"It's fine. I just wanted to know how your date went last night. Did you guys kiss?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I giggled at her expression. "It went well and no we didn't kiss."

She groaned dramatically. "Why not?"

"Cause I'm scared, Scarlett. Like come on, he's Chris Evans. He could have anyone he wants. Why me?"

"Because Y/N you're stunning! That's why." She explained. "What other explanation do you need?"

I shrugged. "We'll see what happens.  I gotta pack so we'll talk later."

"Alright, bye." Scarlett said before hanging up.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car as everyone else pulled up. "I thought you were going to the mall." I said pointing to Destiny.

"Why would I go to the mall and use my money when I can just take your clothes here." She said in a duh tone.

"Ask before you take please." I told them unlocking the door.

They went straight to my room as I trailed behind them.

______________________

Everyone had left and I was cleaning up a bit. Music played across the house as I let my mind flow freely. I went to my bathroom to get ready for bed. I was in the middle of washing my face when my phone rang.

"Hello Chris."

"Hi. What are you doing?" He asked smiling into the camera.

I giggled. "Laundry then I'm going to bed."

"Really? It's like 9:15."

"I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow." I told him.

He winced jokingly. "That's early." He said laughing.

I joined in laughing. "I know."

He flashed me a smile. "Well, it's past your bedtime."

"Fuck you Chris." I told him flipping him off.

He started laughing even more while I held a mug on my face. "Are you done?"

He nodded. "I'm sorry. Have a goodnight."

"You too. Talk to you tomorrow." I told him.

He smiled before hanging up. I took a deep breath before putting on a bonnet. I turned off all the lights and got into bed. I stare up at the ceiling as the moonlight lit up the room, thinking.

What if he really likes me for me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.4K 37
Who knew the Jungle app could bring together a romance like never before between a educated Black female scientist and a famous actor- let's go on a...
1M 44.9K 60
Y/N has a huge crush on one of her regular customers. She owns a coffee shop in New York City and because of it's low key vibe she sometimes get's ce...
73.2K 3K 55
Y/N wanted nothing more than fame. Bright lights and fancy cars called her name since she was a child, so what happens when she audition for Chris Ev...
1.2M 38.6K 74
Y/N is the manager of A-List celebrity and actor Chris Evans. Over the time of being his manager they become really close but Chris starts generating...