B A S K E T B A L L 2

By Mikeysbaeeee

read😌 More

Explanation
1
2
3
4
6

5

415 9 0
By Mikeysbaeeee

Karin

"honor baby wake up today's first day of school" i told her taking the covers off picking her up. she wrapped her legs around my waist.

i walked into the bathroom and grabbed her tooth brush.

"open" i told her. she opened her mouth and i brushed her teeth.

"say ahhh" i told her sticking out my tongue. she stuck her tongue out and i brushed her tongue. i helped her wash her mouth out and then helped her with the mouthwash she spit out immediately.

"let's go get dressed baby" i said walking out the bathroom. we went to her room and i grabbed the pink, yellow, and orange romper.

"you like this?" she nodded. i put it on her then took her to the bathroom to do her hair. i sprayed it put on the aussie kids moisturiser and detangled her hair. i parted it half way down the middle and then from ear to ear.

i put the two sections on the top of her head in pony tails then wrapped it around making buns.

"pass me the two yellow bubbles please baby" she gave them to me and i put them in her hair and left the back out. i did her edges then gave her her ipad.

i went to my room to go get Jonah ready seeing her on the bed dressed and mikey no were to be found.

"babe!"

"yea" i heard him in the bathroom. i opened the door seeing him doing is hair dressed.

"what are you doing" i said walking more into the bathroom.

"my hair whatchu mean"

"your supposed to be resting" i said taking the cantu from him.

"i only have a sprained ankle they said walking on a sprained ankle will build it" he said taking the cantu back.

i just left cause i have clients today and i was still in my night clothes. i decided to just wear a dress. mikey walked out.

"babe what's wrong with your dress?"

"what you mean?" i said looking at it.

he came behind me rubbing my stomach.

"are you pregnant?"

"what are you talking abo-" i said looking at it.

"you see it now" he said still looking at it.

"wanna go to the doctor?" i nodded.

"come on we gotta get the kids to school" i said walking to the bed picking up Jonah.

"Honor let's go!" mikey yelled walking down stairs.

"coming daddy" she said running out her room.

i walked down the stairs with jonah. i grabbed honors backpack and we walked outside. i took pictures of both of them and Jonah wasn't having it.

❤️ liked by karincunningham and 602,984 others

jonahsagie: Jo's first day of day care 🥺🤍

mikey: my twin😍😍😍
karincunningham:my baby 💕💕
iammamac: grandbaby 💕😍
user47368: JONAHHHHH🤍🤍

❤️ liked by mikey and 782,052 others

honor_monroe: Honor's first day of kindergarten🌸✨

mikey: twin #2😍😍
jaygup:niece😍
blasianbabylola:😍😍😍
dreamdoll:💕💕💕

"aww showing love to my baby's" i said getting in the car. we went to Honors school first.

"hi i'm Ms.Sherlock i'll be Honors teacher for kindergarten. for math we will be learning shapes, addition, subtraction. language arts we'll learn how to read paragraphs and we will send how sight words that you will practice and go over with your child and then they will have a quiz every two weeks on those sight words. science we will do senses, body parts, and weather. Do you guys have any questions for me?" me and mikey shook are heads.

i bent down to honor giving her a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"i love you i'll come pick you up later" she nodded she hugged and kissed mikey and went into the class room. Jonah fell asleep so we just dropped her at daycare.

"you ready?" mikey asked me as we sat in front of the medical clinic.

"as ready as i'm gonna get" i said taking my seatbelt off getting out the car. mikey opened the door for me and i walked in.

"thank you" he nodded. he hasn't said much because he knows how i feel about a third child right now. Honor is 5 and Jonah is 7 months and there a lot now we might have a newborn.

"Karin Cunningham" i stood up with mikey and we walked to the ultrasound room.

"i'm sorry we can't have 2 people in the room for confirmation it's some stupid rule my boss made up i'm so sorry" the doctor said. mikey nodded walking back to the lobby and i came in.

"hi Karin i'm Dr. Maddison can i get you to lay on the parchment paper please" i got on the bed thing and layed back.

"is this your first pregnancy?"

"no third"

"ok ok so your here for ultrasound and confirmation correct"

"yes ma'am"

"ok let's get started" she stood up and put the cold gel on my stomach and put that scanner on my stomach.

"your baby is in that black whole right there"

"you are 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant"

"thank you" i said with tears of joy and fear running down my face. she wiped the gel off and i pulled my dress down.

i walked into the lobby and mikey stood up walking to me. i nodded and he hugged me. we left the clinic and went home.

"we gonna be straight i got us" he grabbed my hand.

"you gonna tell everyone?" i shook my head.

"i'm gonna wait till the wedding"

"that's gon be cool"

"i want our wedding colors to be royal blue black and white"

"i got chu"

"i already have a dress i have the bridesmaids dresses and dreams dress"

"ok"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...