Snape and Lily's daughter

By VittoriaBitencourt

Lily actually forgave Snape after he had called her a mudblood. They have an affair and later Grace Lily Snap... More

Prologue
Grace Lily Snape
Potions master
Living with the Tonks
Hogwarts letter
Hogwarts Express
House sorting
Meeting Harry Potter
First day of school
Gilderoy Lockhart
The Chamber of Secrets has been opened
Polyjuice potion
Second part of the plan
The Dueling Club
Christmas at Hogwarts
Crabbe and Goyle or Harry and Ron?
Quidditch match canceled
Someone was taken to the Chamber of Secrets
Farce
Getting into the tunnel
The Heir
Basilisk
Last day at Hogwarts
Disagreements and Diagon Alley
Second year
First day and Quidditch
Embarrassing conversations and Quidditch tryouts
Flight of the Fat Lady
Storm
Embarrassing situations
First Quidditch match
Vacation and Christmas
Quidditch House Cup
Buckpeak
Sirius Black
Werewolf teaching at Hogwarts
The story of the werewolf
Attack on the teacher
Traitor
Innocent man
New friend
End of second year
Rosier Manor
Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournment
That's what friends are for
Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts
Wizarding schools
Goblet of Fire
The champions
Potter stinks
Siblings
The first task
Choosing a date for the Yule Ball
Yule Ball
Melia's secret
Rita Skeeter
Second task
Nosy beetle
Third task
Summer break
Prefects
Fourth year
Dolores Umbridge
High Inquisitor
The new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
Meeting at the Hog's Head
Yet another decree
Dumbledore's Army
Fake Galleon
Azkaban fugitives
The real Draco
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Sirius is in danger
Thestrals
Ministry of Magic
Row 97
Death Eaters
Flying brain
Sirius
Reunions
Draco's secret
The Slug Club
A different year
Slytherin captain
Cursed package
Venting among sisters
Christmas Party
Father and daughter
Poisoned drink
Brother attacks boyfriend
Death Eaters invaded Hogwarts
The burial
Portkey
Wedding
Sixth year
Snape, the Headmaster
The new D.A.
Seceret passage
Weasley's reconciliation
Helena Ravenclaw
On fire
"You have your mother's eyes"
Memories
Battle of Hogwarts - part 1
Battle of Hogwarts - part 2
Resurrection stone
Epilogue

Slytherin vs Gryffindor

6.3K 114 22
By VittoriaBitencourt

Today was going to be the first Quidditch match Grace was going to watch, she was looking forward to it. Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Although she was rooting for Slytherin, she was also rooting for her brother, who was playing seeker for Gryffindor. Grace was in the Great Hall chatting to her roommates. At the end of her breakfast, she decided to talk to Harry before the match. She noticed that Snape was watching her the whole time, but she didn't mind. She first went to Draco Malfoy, Slytherin's new seeker.

"Hi, Draco. Good luck today, I hope you capture the golden snitch." Grace told him.

"I won't need that much luck anyway, with our Nimbus 2001 it will be so much easier. I'm sorry if I accidentally humiliate your brother today." Draco said.

Then Grace went to the Gryffindor table and sat beside Harry.

"Good luck today, Harry. I hope you do well, even if I'm rooting for Slytherin I don't want you to be humiliated." Grace said.

"Thank you." he said.

Grace was about to leave when Hermione called her. "Grace, wait."

"Yes?" Grace asked.

"After the game is over I need to talk to you." Hermione said quietly.

"Alright. See you then." Grace said.

At the entrance of the Great Hall, Ella, Megan, Melia, and Astoria were waiting for Grace, so they could all go together to the Quidditch pitch.

"Wouldn't it be nice to be in the Slytherin Quidditch team?" Megan spoke.

"It would be awesome!" Melia and Ella answered.

"In which position would you play?" Astoria asked them. "I think I'd be a good seeker."

"I'd like to be a keeper." Ella answered.

"Whenever I play with my siblings I play as a chaser, though I'd also like to be a beater." Melia answered.

"I'd definitely be a beater!" Megan answered eagerly. "What about you, Grace?"

"If someday I actually join the Slytherin team it would be a miracle, maybe they'd put me as a chaser." Grace answered.

The five girls went to sit on the bleachers where all Slytherins were. About ten minutes later everyone was there.

The match had started. The goals started to be scored, but Grace could only pay attention to one thing, one of the bludgers was chasing Harry, it didn't matter if one of the beaters threw it to the other side, it came back to chasing Harry, it was cursed.

"Look!" Grace told them, pointing at Harry. "That bludger must be cursed! It's chasing Harry!"

A few minutes later, when Harry and Draco were competing to capture the snitch, Draco fell on the ground. Harry kept trying to capture the snitch when the bludger hit his wrist. Harry kept trying to capture it and when he finally did it, he fell on the ground and soon passed out.

Grace ran to Harry, followed by her roommates. When she got near Harry, Professor Lockhart was already with him, Hermione and Ron were also near. Soon later Harry woke up.

"Oh, no, not you," Harry moaned, seeing Lockhart holding his arm.

"Doesn't know what he's saying," Lockhart said loudly. "Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm."

"No!" Harry quickly said. "I'll keep it like this, thanks..."

"Lie back, Harry." Lockhart said soothingly. "It's a simple charm I've used countless times —"

"Why can't he just go to the hospital wing?" Grace asked.

"He should really, Professor," Oliver Wood said. "Great capture, Harry, really spectacular, your best yet, I'd say —"

A little away from them, Grace saw the Weasley twins trying to put the bludger in a box.

"Stand back," Lockhart spoke.

"No — don't —" Harry said weakly.

Lockhart twirled his wand pointing to Harry's arm.

"Ah." he said. "Yes. Well, that can sometimes happen. But the point is, the bones are no longer broken. That's the thing to bear in mind. So, Harry, just toddle up to the hospital wing — ah, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger, Miss Snape, would you escort him? — and Madam Pomfrey will be able to — er — tidy you up a bit."

When Harry tried to move his arm, nothing happened. His arm looked like rubber. Lockhart hadn't mended his bones, he had removed them.

"There's no bone left!" Grace gasped.

Harry leaned on Ron and Hermione, still weak.

"Girls, go back to our dorm. I'll see you later." Grace told her friends, following the trio.

"Let us know when he gets better." Astoria said.

The four of them went to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey was furious. "You should have come straight to me!" she raged. "I can mend bones in a second — but growing them back —"

"You will be able to, won't you?" Grace asked worriedly.

"I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful," she said.  "You'll have to stay the night..."

Madam Pomfrey closed the curtain for Harry to put on his pyjamas, Ron helped Harry, while Grace and Hermione waited on the other side of the curtain.

"You wanted to speak to me, Hermione?" Grace asked quietly.

"Yes. Your father is the Potions Master... Don't tell anyone, please, Grace!" Hermione said.

"Okay, I won't tell, I promise."

"We've been thinking on making the Polyjuice Potion. We want to find out whether or not Malfoy is the Slytherin Heir." Hermione told her.

"Polyjuice potion? Isn't that a bit risky for second year students? I realise that Draco isn't exactly an angel with you, but do you really believe that a git like him can be the Slytherin heir?" Grace asked.

"We want to be sure. But the problem is that we need some ingredients to make the potion..."

"You want me to steal from my father's stash? Isn't it better if I try to talk to Draco myself?"

"We're thinking of turning Harry and Ron into Crabbe and Goyle, the two who always hang out with Malfoy. And you'd help us if you could get Slytherin uniforms and help us get into the Common Room."

"Alright... I've never stolen anything before! Especially from my own father! But I know we need to find out who the heir is... I'll try to get the ingredients, but I can't guarantee anything."

"Thank you so much, Grace!" Hermione said hugging the girl.

The curtain opened again, Harry was already lying on the bed and Ron was sitting in a chair next to him.

"How can you stick up for Lockhart now, Hermione, eh?" Ron said. "If Harry had wanted deboning he would have asked."

"Anyone can make a mistake," Hermione said. "And it doesn't hurt anymore, does it, Harry?"

"No," Harry said, adjusting himself. "But it doesn't do anything else either."

Madam Pomfrey came back holding a large bottle of something called Skele-Gro. "You're in for a rough night," she said. "Regrowing bones is a nasty business."

Harry drank the liquid but soon spat all out.

"We won, though," Ron said, trying to cheer Harry. "That was some catch you made. Malfoy's face... he looked ready to kill..."

"I want to know how he fixed that Bludger," Hermione said darkly.

"It wasn't Draco. He wouldn't have been able to do something like that." Grace said.

"Hermione, have you found a way of getting the ingredients for the potion?" Harry asked her.

"Yes. Grace agreed to help us. She'll take some ingredients from Snape's private stores."

"WHAT? Are you out of your mind? You don't need to involve Grace in this." Harry said protectively.

"Calm down, Harry. I'm not that defenseless, and I'd like to help you. I'll find a way of getting the ingredients."

Seconds later, Fred and George walked in the hospital wing. Grace said goodbye to everyone and went back to Slytherin Common Room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
396K 24.8K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21.3K 535 28
THIS STORY STARTS ON BOOK TWO ALL OF BOOK ONE IS THE SAME AS JK ROWLING Two little girls sisters, twins and daughters Born on the same day into a l...