Promises ~ JJ Maybank

By P4L-OBX

Jj maybank x Keira Thornton Keira Thornton a strong willed, bad-ass women is put to the test when she falls f... More

{Cast/Backstory}
*My idiot brother
*Hurricane Agatha
*Kegger
*Get in the car!
*Apologising
*Lil mental polaroid's
*Make out
*To going full kook
*Jealousy
*Never do drugs
*Came back for seconds
*He doesn't get to lay hands on you!
*Disappointment
*Someone that is
*Secrets out
*Movie night
*Arrested
*More and more kisses
*Midsummers
*Rixon's Cove
*Hawks nest
*I like you
*Arguments
*Reasons why
*Its a date
*Full kook
*Dont be a hero
*Brothers and Boyfriends
*Hot tub
*More than friends
*Lost all hope
*Too heavy
*On the run
*Changes
*One last fight
*No comfort
{Sequel}
~Update~πŸ€πŸŒ…

*Breakdown

56 1 0
By P4L-OBX

We sit in the Twinkie talking about our plan.

P: exit to Cuba

J: Cuba nah man xcalak jewel of the Yucatan. Lobster so thick, mangos, and no word for money.

Jb: Let's do this shit

We drove to the private air place and stopped at the gate.

Ki: what's the plan? Broad strokes.

Jb: I don't think we got that far

P: They're loading up the gold

Jb: there's ward.

I took a look through the binoculars and see Sarah get out the car.

K: and Sarah.

Jb: what?

P: She is with him?

Jb: wait a minute, he's hurting her.

K: what

J: what

Jb: there fighting, holy shit

Jj: wait so she- what I had no

P: hey why are you doing?

John b got in the Twinkie and ran it right through the gate leaving us behind shouting after him.

Kid and pope stood holding onto eachother as Jj hugged me from behind. We heard sirens approaching.

P: guys I can't get arrested

Jj: I'm on probation

Ki: we gotta go

K: what

Jj: come on we gotta go

K: no I- we've been here for him this whole time we can't just leave now!

Jj: please princess, I can't let you get arrested. Come on its John B he'll be okay.

I looked Into his eyes and knew he was right I took his hand and we ran back through the woods away from the sirens.

Pope and kie ran off together and so did me and JJ. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a gunshot. I turned around and looked into the distance knowing exactly where it came from.

Jj: keeks.

K: what's if he's-

Jj: I-

He knew anything he said couldn't convince me, he simply wrapped his arms around me and we sat there for a while.

We finally get over to a waste yard where pope and Kiara are. We walk in and I have tear stains down my cheeks and JJs arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders.

Ki: woah you guys okay?

Jj: there was a gunshot.

P: what

We're interrupted by the noise of a plane going about us.

P: there goes the gold.

Jj: shit

Jj kicks something over but pope breaks everything around us in anger.

P: god dammit, shit, fuck!

He starts smashing the glass around us with a bat.

Ki: Pope!

K: Pope.

He finally sat down and started crying.

Ki: Pope

Jj: yeah dude, I was wondering when this was gonna happen. Here you go chief.

Jj held out a vape joint.

Jj: a little weed never hurt no one

Ki: JJ,

Jj: relax kie

K: you no he doesn't smoke

Pope lifts his hand and takes the joint out of JJ's.

Jj: well maybe not until today.

Ki: yeah what is that gonna help?

P: I lost my scholarship, I walked out in the middle of the interview. Every- it's gone it's not gonna happen.

Pope finally spoke up, I felt so bad for him. He'd worked so hard for that scholarship, he deserved it.

I slowly sit down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder and whisper "I'm sorry".

Ki: you did that for us

P: no not for us

He stood up

P: for nothing.

He says to kie.

Jj: I'm here for u Pope, welcome to my world okay

Jj stands up and puts his arm around popes shoulder.

K: Jj

Jj: what keeks, he's right. It doesn't matter anymore.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around JJ, not a care in the world of whose watching. He laid his head on the top of mine and hugged me back.

Pope took a hit of the vape.

Ki: you don't have to do that

P: what do you care?

I look up and see John b standing there.

Jj: John b you good man, this blood yours?

Ki: whose blood is that?

K: your alive the gunshot wasn't you,

I take some deep breaths before coming to the realisation.

K: wait if the gunshot wasn't you then-

He just stood their frozen, until we heard sirens.

P: shit

Jj grabbed John b and we all ducked down from the police car driving past.

Later we got in the car and drove the police station.

Jj: John B what are we doing at the police station?

Jb: somebody's gotta tell them what happened.

Pope starts to cough vigorously.

Jj: woah woah, easy their chief.

I stare at John B in disbelief of what he told us.
Rafe shot sherif peterkin. John b was dead silent, I didn't want to believe it, but I knew he was right.

Jj: all right. I'm just gonna be real with you right now. You might end up in the lions den, but you don't go there on purpose. It's fundamental just like my old man used to tell me, you should never where trust cops, no matter what the circumstance is.

K: your old man is an abusive liar, someone's been shot in the situation.

P: I agree with JJ. Fuck the police.

Ki: you going to the dark side now?

P: when's the last time the police ever helped us?

Jb: Peterkin looked out for me, all right!? Tried to at least. They need to know.

Me and kie nodded at John B then he left the car.

There was a minute of silence in the car until one of us spoke up.

K: what do we do now?

Ki: what do you mean?

K: I mean we can't go back to how it was before the gold and we definitely can't keep doing this after the gold. What was the long time plan?

P: there wasn't one

K: ...oh

Jj put a hand on my thigh since we were sat in the back. I simply just look at him, and he does his cute little smile that makes me smile, he's the only reason I have hope we can survive this.

As we sat outside the police station waiting for John B we see him rushing towards us.
He jumped in the car.

Jb: kie start the car, start the car!

Ki: what

K: John b!

Ki: John b what did you do?!

Jj: shit

Jb: go go!

Ki: I'm going, I'm sorry

We drove off in a hurry, away from the station.
We drove in silence for a second in shock of what just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 112K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
13.2K 611 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage 𓍒ִ໋ outer banks 𓍒ִ໋ jj maybank x fem!oc 𓍒ִ໋ season one - tbd ...
4.9K 72 14
It was just a stoned hookup, it was never meant to eventually turn into anything more, especially between a Pogue and a Kook. Mary "Jane" Thornton an...
752 194 67
Tobi and Ky are now apart of your favorite gang.. The Pogues. Brooke and Lux are now part of your least favorite gang.. The Kooks. Season 1 - Started...