Suicidal Child ||tpn x bsd x...

By itz-stuts

ON PAUSE!! "The weak fear happiness itself. They can harm themselves on cotton wool. Sometimes they are wound... More

Y/n profile + A/n
Characters
001
002
003
Love interest
Dark Era Y/n + A/n
005
005.5
006
007
Happy 180 reads people🥳🥳🥳
008
009
010
011
Happy 400 reads🥳🥳🥳
012
A/n
013
Thank youu sooo much for 1k
014
Announcement!!!
015
016
Happy new year people!!!
017
018
019
020
021
022
Updated Love interest + one shoutout
023
024
025
026
Promotion

004

1.7K 54 11
By itz-stuts

3rd pov:

Y/n and the others were in the library "Sooo... why was i here again~ i want to go try a new suicide technique~" y/n whined but got smacked which made her yelp "Idiot! stop thinking about suicide if you have to escape from this place" Ray said "Noo~ i am going~ byeee~" Y/n said while going out of the library making the other sweat drop which made ray sigh "that suicidal idiot" "Well i think we should let her be" Emma said "So i have been thinking..." Norman said 

With Y/n:

Y/n walked downstairs while Korne and Isabelle were having a talk she leaned against the wall in front of the door knowing exactly well what was happening inside. After a while Korne came out of the office before turning around she felt a something at her neck which made her gasp.

(Sorry i couldn't find the gif so pls skip to 6:07)

"Hey~ Now i was wondering why don't we have a little deal since you already know what is happening among the children soo lets make a deal with them~" she nodded which made Y/n give a dark smirk while shoving the knife a little deeper in krone's neck which made it bleed "You know~ if you double cross me i will rip your heart out~" Y/n whispered in her ear which made chills run down the sister's spine. "Well~ Then i will be going now~" Y/n said while letting go of the knife.

With the Others:

Norman pov:

When we finished talking i went downstairs for some water i heard someone talking so i decided to look maybe it could a little help see what is going on i went behind the wall and what i saw shocked me the most..... it was Y/n with a KNIFE with a KNIFE at sister Korne's throat i was mentally panicking what if she got caught by mama what if she....then my thoughts came to an end when i hear Y/n threating her to not double cross her.... i knew she was mysterious i did not knew that she could pull of that stunt then i heard few footsteps walking towards me.

3rd pov:

'I know someone is their but i am going to pretend not' Y/n thought as she was walking towards the corner and saw Norman "Ahh~ Norman~" Y/n said which made Norman gulp but then went back to normal. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" Norman asked "Ohh me i was just talking to sister krone." Y/n replied.

(This part i going to be fluff Norman x reader)

"Soo~ do you want to go somewhere~" Y/n asked "Hmm? where" Norman asked "Oh~ it is a secret~" Y/n said with a cheeky grin with her hands on her cheeks.

"Sure" Norman said as Y/n grabbed Norman's hand which made his cheeks go in a deep shade of red. they both went deep in the forest. "Where are we going Y/n? pls tell me this is not a double suicide?" Norman said "Ohh~ do you want to cause we can and to answer your question we are going to the pert of the forest where the other side of the lake is....Now close your eyes~" Y/n said while putting her hands on His eyes making him blush furiously. 

After a while they both reached a there "Now you can open them~" Y/n cooed.

Norman's Pov:

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful scenery ahead of me.... How did she even found it....

(imagen this in night time with fireflies)

"Wow...ummm it is great" I said i could feel my face heat up like whose would not if your crush s right in front of you and both of you are alone "I know right... Ahh~what a perfect day to commit suicide~" Y/n said which made me flick her forehead making her groan "Norman~" Y/n whined "No suicide please" i said "Ohh well... lets go sit over there" we both sat on the base of the structure. we both there inn silence while Y/n was reading her Complete Guide to suicide book but i decide to break it cause "Soo Y/n...Have you read the book merchant of Venice of Shakespeare " i asked "Hmm... yeah but i personally like Romeo and Juliet it is by Shakespeare too.." She replied which got me in a little shock cause i did not excepted a romance story...."Oh....So what do you like about it?" I asked "Me? Oh i just love how beautifully they both commit a double suicide~ Ahh~" She replied while moving her hands weirdly 'I should have know' i thought while giving a dumfounded expression "Well have you read the Apple suicide"(Yes this is one of my favorite scene so i was thinking it to add in this book)"Apple suicide?" I asked "Yup. Apple suicide." Y/n said "Oh, you mean Cinderella." I said "Cinderella...I didn't expect you to say that." she said while pointing her finger towards her head "I never get bored of talking to you, Norman" she said making me hum "Just for your information, it was Snow white who ate the poison apple. And it wasn't suicide in her case." she said towards leaning near my face making a little blush appear on my face. "I-i see" i said stuttering "I got it wrong" i continued "No, hang on...Maybe she did commit suicide" she said while putting her chin on her hand making me look at her "Maybe she took a bite of the apple knowing it was poisoned." she continued "Why?" i said "Despair. Despair in having been given poison by her mother" she responded making me more curious "No...Maybe it was a more nebulous despair. Despair intrinsic to this world, That would be interesting, if it were the case." she continued while looking at me right in the eyes "Ahh... it would be....though You are a interesting one. Your mind always dances." i said calmly making her chuckle "Not as near a interesting as you Norman~" Y/n said "Well~ it is getting late i think we should go back now~" Y/n said making me nod in agreement. We both went back to the house and to the room.

Next Day~

3rd pov:

"Emma, starting today, let's play tags in teams." Norman told Emma. ' Ah yes, I believe I suggested that idea to Norman' Y/n thought "In teams?" Emma asked, confused about what Norman meant by playing tag in teams. "At this rate, most of them would die if they escape individually." Ray explained. "Hey, Ray!" Emma yelled. "But everyone's movements aren't bad. Right, Y/n?" Ray asked me as I fixed one of the bedsheets as we were hanging the wet bedsheets to dry up. "Indeed. So we shouldn't break them up individually." Y/n said as she put down the stick she was holding. "We'll make formations and run away in teams." Norman added. "We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what a real escape would be like." Ray mentioned. "A real escape...." Emma mumbled. "And I have another idea aside from the teams. Let's tell Don and Gilda. We'll explain the situation to them and have them lead the teams." Y/n brought up the topic. "What if they're mom's informants?" Ray asked. 'Norman and I have already discussed that part.' Y/n thought "Don't worry. Finding out who the informant is, and also how to win them over. We can do it simultaneously. And Norman and I have already made arrangements." Y/n replied with a smirk. "Emma, for now, I'll tell you 100 types of formation patterns, so memorize them." Ray said to Emma. "You mean by ear?" Emma stammered sheepishly as she took a step back. "Why? You can't do it?" Ray smirked as he said that. Emma pouted but got back to being her determined self. "Easy peasy!" Emma exclaimed with confidence but there was some hesitance in her tone. "If you have any trouble, you can always ask me for help. I'll always be there." Y/n offered. Emma smiled and cried while hugging her. "Thank you so much Y/n! Ray is being a bully! How are you two even friends?!" Emma cried on her chest. Y/n giggled and patted her head. "Ray, be a good boy and teach Emma slowly. She may be a quick learner but I don't think her head will be able to process that information on the first try." Y/n said as she looked at Ray with a teasing smirk. "Tch. Fine" Ray said "Yay! Problem Solved!" Y/n replied cheerfully with a thumbs up.

As all of the children were playing Y/n was just sitting under a tree humming her suicide song. After a while she became bored and went in the house. She went to the infirmary. She was mixing some chemicals in peace until "Ahh! Y/n, Dear what are you doing here." Mama said which made the brunette look at her "Hmm...trying something" Y/n said in a bored tone. Mama sat down on her chair while looking at few papers. "So, Y/n-san can you help me a little" Mama asked the brunette "Hmm? sure why not" she replied "This year's plantation is really bad without any new subordinates capable enough of being mama or sister...Maybe we are not cut out for this?" Mama said while turning her chair towards the brunette "Come on, Isabelle...Not having money, not having good enough merchandise, not having the better subordinates, the higher ups already knew that from the start, didn't they?" Y/n said while mixing her chemicals.

"You are  so mean Y/n-san...Say, why are you mixing hypertension medication with hypotension medication?" Mama said "I thought taking them together might be a comfortable way to die." Y/n said while drinking the solution then passed out after a while. 

After a few minutes she woke up. "I made it" she mumbled making mama sigh "Damn." she said in frustration and then sighed "I guess i have to find another way to go out." said while walking outside the door "Well~ i guess see later mama~" Y/n said before leaving.

Y/n came out of the house seeing Ray with some coffee "Ray~ are you guys done playing~" Y/n asked leaning in very close to ray's face with a smile making ray cheeks flush but then go back to normal. 

"Ahh..Y/n!! Idiot don't do that again" Ray scolded the brunette making her pout making a little blush appear on his face. "Soo~ Ray got any links for who is the traitor~" she cooed "No. Anyway you?" Ray asked raising an eyebrow at her "Oh! me? Yeah kind of~ though that is going to be a secrets for now" Y/n said making the  making the black haired boy more curious but then both of them got interrupted by Emma and Norman "Hey guys, what was Phil's scores again?" Y/n asked. They looked at her quite confused but Emma answered anyways. "Hmm...let's see. He's averaging about 203 lately." Emma replied. "That's high..." Norman commented and Y/n nodded. "It surprised me that he was one of the last ones remaining this time and also when we played tag with Sister Krone." Y/n said with a finger on a her chin. "He's always looking for Y/n, Emma, or Norman with Sherry too." Ray added, Emma was confused, but she seemed to catch on.

"wait you don't mean-"

 "Idiot. Even if you don't want to, you need to be more suspicious! Thoroughly. This is life or death. I'm not that surprised you noticed, Y/n." Ray scolded Emma.  "Ray, Y/n any progress on how to break the tracking devices? How long do you need until you're prepared?" Norman changed the topic. He changed it for Emma's sake for sure. "Let's see. Ten days." Ray replied while Y/n nodded in in agreement to Norman's question. "Then let's commence the plan ten days from now. We'll carry out the escape plan ten days from now on November 8." Norman declared which shocked the two of them while Y/n looked down making her bangs cover her eyes and smirked darkly making the other a little nervous. 

"W-wait! Don't you think it's too soon? I mean it's fine but..." Emma said as she took a step towards Norman. "It's not fine! It's been two weeks since Conny was shipped." Ray informed Norman. "The shipment cycle should be around 2 months, so we should have about a month and a half." Y/n said. "Exactly! I thought the plan was to carefully prepare during that time." Ray argued with Norman's idea. "Yeah, just as you thought that way, Mom's controlling us to think that way too. So we need to outwit that." Norman argued back. "And if we fail from being rushed? Then what?" Ray said with an angry expression. "Either way, we need to escape before winter comes. As soon as we break the tracking devices, let's execute our escape as quickly as possible." Norman stated. "That means we have to do what's necessary for the remaining ten days." Emma said. Norman and Y/n nodded but Ray made a 'tsk' sound. "Let's talk to Gilda and Don tonight." Y/n said with slight smirk and they agreed. The rest of the day, Ray seemed quite stressed which made Y/n worry as bit but he seemed to calm down a bit. We started approaching the library. Emma opened the library door and gestured Don and Gilda to follow us.

"All of you, follow my lead." Emma instructed as the library door was gently opened and softly closed. "What did you want to talk about?" Don asked innocently, with Gilda being at the table behind him. Y/n sat on one of the boxes while reading her book like couldn't care less. As she heard Emma explain this house secret, Y/n noticed that she changed a few details. Instead of them being farmed and eaten, everyone was being raised for: "What? Human trafficking?" Don seemed like he didn't believe what Emma was saying. "Yeah. All of our siblings have been sold off to bad people." Emma looked at the ground. And suddenly, Don started laughing. "There's no way! No way!" Don clutched his stomach from laughter.  "But the walls, the gate, and the siblings who left and never writes us letters." Norman tried to argue but Don was really stubborn. "Oh, come on now. What's the punch line? What kind of prank is this?" Don thought this was a joke. The whole room turned silent. "You're not saying it's true, are you?" Don looked at Emma then at Norman but they kept their head down and their lips shut. "It's true." Y/n bluntly said to answer Don's question. "She's the one... who's selling us to bad people." Emma choked out, Y/n already telling that Emma hated lying. But that's how you survive in this house. 

You lie. 

Don had a pissed off look in his eye and sure enough, he grabbed Emma. "There's no way that kind Mom would do such a thing! Take it back, Emma!" He yelled in her face. Y/n had never felt so impulse to smack her sibling before. "Don. Emma loves this House and Mom. So there's no way she would lie about that." Gilda said. Don removed his hands from Emma's shoulders as he looked at Gilda. "And I did think it was weird. The night Conny left, Emma and Norman went to the gate, and..." Gilda paused. "You did?" Don looked at Norman who was behind him and Norman nodded. "You broke the rules, the both of you would usually apologize immediately and everything would be back to normal. But you haven't done that." Gilda said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "Emma, you've become so serious now. So I couldn't ask about it. Still, I couldn't help but feel worried." Gilda started to break down in tears. Emma ran to Gilda and hugged her from her back while apologizing to her. "Did you see it, Emma? Conny being sold off...to those bad people." Gilda asked but Emma remained silent until Norman answered with a 'yeah'. "Conny is safe, right?" Don looked at Norman who answered with an 'I don't know'. I'm surprised he lied. "But how.....how could this even happen?!" Don clenched his fists. "I don't know if this could help, but these are our siblings' scores that I had Ray, Y/n, and Emma look into for the past few days." Norman showed them a piece of paper. "The ones who left are over six years old and adopted in the order of the lowest scores first. Isn't that weird?" Norman asked. "True, Conny's scores are....and Hao and Sadie." Don said as he scanned the paper. "You're right, Norman." Gilda said as she scanned the piece of paper with Don. "Don. Gilda. Let's escape from here and go help Conny and the others. Let's all run away from here, together. Please help us." Emma lied. But they nodded their heads.

"They're lying~ how interesting~" Y/n said with a little grin on her face.  "I know. It caught me off guard too." Ray said. Y/n and Emma waved their goodbye cause Emma had to take care of the babies and Y/n wanted to try a new suicide technique. 

Y/n pov: 

I walked towards the library to find my beloved suicide books ahh~ suicide. i sat down after a few minutes i heard a creaking sound from the door. i guess ray is here finally....

Ray pov:

I had a little chat with Norman about the traitor soo i decided to go to the library to cool off a little. i entered the library and saw Y/n with her book leaning against the wall. "Secret suicide have you read it" she asked not taking a single glance off of her book, yet still knowing it was me. Sighing, I closed the door to the library and answered. "No cause i am not a suicidal maniac like you" i said while sitting next to her after a while of reading she stood up and dusted her pants and looked at me with a serious expression, "I'm going to say something that's been bothering me..." "What's wrong?" I asked hesitantly, a bit scared by the aura that surrounded her. "are you mom's informant?" She asked as she sat down on a chair looking at me with a menacing look.

I stood quiet as she sighed, "you are, aren't you."

 "I guess nothing can be kept from Y/n, huh. So what made it obvious?" I replied. "Hmm~ Oh no for the other no but for me i knew it from the first day~" She cooed. 

3rd pov:

Ray walked towards Y/n "Soo i wanted to ask you wanted to ask you something" he asked "Hmm?" she looks at him "Why does mama always say that i need to keep a close watch on you?" he asked while sitting next to the brunette "Ohh~ well she does suspected me from day one~ oh well ~" she said then looked at ray right in the eyes which made him a little nervous "Let's make a deal~" she declared to him "Sure" he simply responded "Soo in i will need every single information on mama not that i don't have it I just need to deal with krone" she said making him nod "Sure in return i want to know everything about you and your links with everyone in past" he said while looking at the brunette who was a little taken aback by the situation but agreed  "sure.." she said while standing up and reaching inside a shelfs and talking  out a old book "Here take this it has all the things you need to know about me" she said with both seriousness and a hint of sadness. Ray looked at a book name 'My Journal' he nodded while taking it "Well my part of the deal is over so i want you hundred percent on your part" she said with a little glare making nod "And the things you find out...DONT. YOU. DARE . TELL .ANYONE . ABOUT IT" she threatened with little bloodlust before walking out making the black haired boy nod nervously. 

Ray pov:

I looked at the book for a while not sure what i was going to find out that she threatened me for it  i decided to open the book and to my shock it was hand written i am guessing it was someone's diary or maybe even Y/n's i opened the first page and saw the name  'Belongs to -Odasaku and Y/n' which made me even more curious that she was not the one who wrote the book so i decided it to read it....

IT IS A LITTLE SHORT SORRY OF IT (3593 words)

THAT'S A WRAP HONEY 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

PLS VOTE....I WOULD APPRECIATE IT A LOT (✿◠‿◠)

BYEEE HAVE A GREAT TIME....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.7K 28
A girl named y/n was walking home after a long day at school to go home and watch some of her Favourite Anime Bungou stray dogs. When suddenly she di...
151K 6.4K 45
Dazai x Isekaid OC "For Dazai-san, I can light the world up in flames, and you think I can't kill myself a second time?" Synopsis: Waking up in the w...
54.2K 3.2K 43
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ - ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴜʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟᴀʙᴏᴜʀ." Fire burns brighter in the darkness. Evil lurks suitably amongst the shadow...
1.3K 49 13
A week after Odasaku's death, Dazai Osamu is left with his friend's last wish in the back of his mind and no way to start. Oda told him to be a "good...