The Hoax, james potter

By etheralbabe

"I might be an entitled bitch but you are nothing but a sad, pathetic, insufferable dirtbag. Who seriously ne... More

Characters/Intro
Theme Tune
Chapter 1- Until Now
Chapter Three- A Thing Like That
Chapter Four- Raw Red Marks
Chapter Five- No Brother To Me
Chapter Six- A Constant Pain
Chapter Seven- To Be Civil
Chapter Eight- For Someone You Hate So Much*
Chapter Nine- Never Felt So Dirty
Chapter Ten- The Best Sex
Chapter Eleven- Finish Me Off*
Chapter Twelve- The Smartest Witch Of Our Age
Chapter Thirteen- Do You Ever Just Shut Up?*
Chapter Fourteen- In Filch's Office*
Chapter Fifteen- The Richest Teenage Wizard*
Chapter Sixteen- Cold Hearts
Chapter Seventeen- She's Gone Mad
Chapter Eighteen- Something Missing
Chapter Nineteen- For Now*
Chapter Twenty- An Odd Sight
Chapter Twenty-One- Stay Away
Chapter Twenty-Two- March Third
Chapter Twenty-Three- Be So Cruel
Chapter Twenty-Four- Are You Threatening Me?*
Chapter Twenty-Five- You Are My Escape
Chapter Twenty-Six- Blusing Cheeks
Chapter Twenty-Seven- The Last Time*

Chapter Two- A Weird Cult

2.7K 58 9
By etheralbabe

Everyone at Hogwarts was in awe of Talitha Black. She oozed confidence and radiates power.

The air changed when she walked in it, people knew she was coming.

She loved that fact everyone knew her, in fact she thrived off it.

Even though her first day hadn't even really begun Talitha already knew she was the most talked about person.

Regulus had promised that he'd introduce her to everyone in Slytherin. As a Black, Regulus was seen at the king of Slytherin. Even if he wasn't in his final year.

And he kept to his promise.

At breakfast he paraded his sister around, boasting how she is one of the most powerful witches.

Talitha greeted everyone, noting who took her fancy and who didn't. To Talitha her final year would be her last year of freedom. After this she'll be in the real world. Better to have some fun with it, that was Talitha's motto.

She knew most of the people at the table due to family functions and recognised most people by their pure blood surnames.

She also remembered a few faces from her previous years at Hogwarts, although most of them had grown up drastically.

After she spoke to majority of those at the Slytherin table there was a group who clearly liked her the most.

The group consisted of three boys and two girls. In which there were;

Lucius Malfoy who Talitha gathered as the leader.

Rodolphus Lestrange, who she knew as he is betrothed to Bellatrix Black, Talitha's cousin.

Genevieve Hearst, Talitha knowing her fondly due to family functions.

Ismene Carter, who Talitha wasn't as familiar with her, but Ismene seemed welcoming enough towards her.

The last one of the group is Evan Rosier. Talitha knew of Evan, as he is good friends with Regulus. She remembered Evan Rosier. With his blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. So unlike a Slytherin, yet so fierce and courageous.

Talitha's cousin Bellatrix Black told her about the group, as they would spend time together at family functions. Bellatrix had told her that they were the best lot of Slytherin. And the way they rest of the Slytherins looked up to them, Talitha figured it must be true.

She fit in with the group easily, almost too easily.

As if they had been waiting for her to start and now that she's here they could finally begin.

She enjoys their company, at first it felt like a weird cult. She picked up on the fact that they all appeared so similar yet so different.

Talitha found herself appearing to be just like them yet she knew she was different.

They all cared too much for their hair, just like Talitha does. They have the most perfect black eyeliner painted on, just like Talitha. They all had unintentional resting bitch faces, just like Talitha. They would all snap at each other through sarcasm, to anyone else they would look like the most horrible insults. Yet Talitha knew that it was just pure sarcasm, her second language.

The group had buttoned their shirts up to the top, perfectly tied their green tie and carefully tucked their white shirts in.

This is where Talitha differed. Unlike them she did not button her shirt up to the top, she buttoned two buttons but left the rest undone so that her black choker with green jewels hanging off it could be seen.

She left her tie loose, she didn't like tight ties, they made her feel restrained. Her shirt was too short to be tucked in, she did the honour of cutting the edge of the top off and instead sewing a black line around the bottom with her initials in the corner of the top last night.

She had to add her own touch to the uniform, there was no way she would look like anyone else.

The other Slytherins were shocked at this, she didn't look proper and broke the rules.

Slytherins are not ones to follow rules but they never break their own rules. Everyone knows that.

But they got over their shock, knowing that Talitha Black could do what she likes, they'd change the rules for her.

That's what Talitha liked most about the group, the fact they'd be willing to bend the rules for her. It made her feel welcome, she fits in.

Regulus adored the way his sister fit in straight away. They'd rule the Slytherins together as brother and sister. 

Talitha was grateful for the way Regulus helped her transition into Hogwarts.

One brother done another one to go Talitha thought to herself at dinner.

Talitha had a plan.

After dinner she wanted find her older brother and speak to him. She hadn't spoken to him since she left for France. She knew he was banished and had moved out. But that was all the news she really got.

Since she was 13 she'd never spoken to Sirius Black.

Regulus had informed Talitha that Sirius was on the Gryffindor quidditch team, and that James Potter was the captain. Apparently this James kid was obsessed with quidditch so made them practice on the first day.

Talitha didn't know who this James kid was but seemed like a proper pain to her. Talitha decided that after dinner she'd go down to the quidditch pitch and speak to Sirius.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

Waiting by the changing rooms she hoped to find her brother and speak to him. She didn't anticipate the conversation she might hear. She didn't anticipate anything as excitement filled her to finally speak to her older brother.

But it all came crashing down as she stopped herself when she heard her brothers voice talking to someone.

She wanted to interrupt them but the minute she heard her name, she decided against it.

Wanting to hear what would be said about her.

'And Talitha?' A boys voice spoke. Talitha recognised him. He had mousy brown hair.

She knew he was Remus. Remus Lupin.

Her brothers boyfriend. Regulus had told her of Sirius and Remus's relationship.

'What about Talitha?' Sirius said coldly.

Ouch Talitha thought, that doesn't sound very welcoming.

'Do you not think you should talk to her? See what she has to say?' Remus asked.

'I haven't spoken to her since I was 13.' Sirius responded.

'See, so nows the perfect time to chat to her again. Maybe even tell her about when you left and-'

Remus didn't get a chance to finish as Sirius interrupted him. 'I told you I only have one regret when I left home and that's leaving Regulus behind. She's-'

Talitha didn't hear what else Sirius had to say, she had turned around running back to her room.

Tears threatened her eyes and she knew her voice would be shaky if she tried to speak.

She hated him. Talitha hated Sirius Black.

She also hated that her eyes watered, she felt weak. She was angry, why must she cry.

The words Sirius spoke lighted something within her. She was already a fire waiting to start and Sirius's words happened to be the match. Now the fire had started. After she felt her eyes finish watering, the fire started.

She went to sleep with wet eyes, angry and only one thing on her mind; Sirius Black is dead to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 319 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
1.4M 55.8K 158
COMPLETED "I despise you, Sirius Black." "No, no you don't."...
36.3K 1.2K 36
''𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙄'𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬- 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪...
1.6K 21 12
SLOW UPDATES You are Buckys and Steve's Daughter and the rest of the Avengers are your family even Nick Furry. You go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraf...