The adventure begins (Slow Up...

By RengerRed

Ash Ketchum a young trainer from pallet town who wants to become a Pokemon master after finishing travelling... More

author's note
Harem girls
Chapter-1: The decision
Chapter-3: The legendary beasts
Ash's Pokemon list
Chapter-4: Reunion and a promised battle
Chapter-5: Returning kanto and the rainbow Pokemon
Chapter-6: The dream encounter and return of old friends
Chapter-7: Mewtwo vs Charizard
Bio and harem update
Chapter-8: A call

Chapter-2: Goodbye alola

2.7K 42 14
By RengerRed

Ash's (p o.v.)

     I am sleeping peacefully in my bed but suddenly I woke up by a thunderbolt by Pikachu. After that I woke up from bed and do my daily routine after that I go to kitchen for breakfast and see prof.Burnet who is preparing breakfast I go to greet her.

Me:" good morning prof.burnet." I greeted her walking to dinning table to sit there.

Prof.burnet:" good morning ash. How was your sleep?" She greeted me back and smiles.

Me:" I slept like a rock and where is prof.kukui?" I asked her and she looked at me.

Prof.burnet:" he said he is going to school early because he has some work to do before class starts." She replied to me.

Prof.burnet:" why don't you get Pikachu and eat breakfast before you go to school." She asked me and turns around to continue cooking.

Me:" ok I'll get Pikachu I think he is in my room." I replied and go to my room.

     I went towards my room and entered in my room I see Pikachu who is on my bed again sleeping after wake me up and Rowlet who is sleeping on a couch I think melmetal and incineror and lycanroc are in there pokeballs I go to Pikachu and Rowlet and wake them up before releasing remaining Pokemon from Pokeballs and returning to kitchen with my Pokemon.

Prof.burnet:" good now eat breakfast and go to school it's almost time." She said and sit on a chair to eat her breakfast.

Me:" ok." I said and sit on my chair and Pikachu and Rowlet sits on table and remaining Pokemon sits backside and starts eating breakfast.

     After I eat my breakfast and went to my room and grabbed my school bag and go to front door along with Pikachu and see prof.burnet there I think she goes to aether paradise to her work and as usual Rowlet in my backpack and remaining Pokemon in there pokeballs.

Me:" bye professor see you after school." I greeted her.

Prof.burnet:" bye ash be careful and take care." She greeted me back.

Pikachu:" pika Pikachu." He also greeted her.

     After says goodbye to prof.burnet me along with Pikachu starts walking towards the Pokemon school after walking about thirty minutes I finally reached Pokemon school and starts making my way towards my class and enter the class inside the class only prof.kukui is there. I think it's perfect timing for telling him about my decision that I make last night.

Me:" professor may I speak with you for a moment?" I asked him nicely. He looked towards me and smiles.

Prof.kukui:" sure ash. What is it?" He asked me.

Me:' here goes nothing.' I thought to myself.

Me:" professor last night I was thinking about my past journeys in other regions and my dream of becoming Pokemon master and finally me becoming champion of alola region but I have to move forward becoming Pokemon master is not becoming champion of a region but becoming no.1 trainer in the world so in order to do that I have to leave alola region sometime and travel around the world and continue my journey to become strong Pokemon trainer but don't worry I will visit regularly all you guys are like my second family. So what do you think professor." I asked his opinion after telling about my decision.

     After telling him he started to tearing up and thinking about my decision. After some time he stops tearing up and begins to speak about his opinion on my decision.

Prof.kukui:" I think it's for best for your future so I decided to support your decision." He said to me with a smile but anyone can tell he is sad.

Me:" Thanks professor for understanding and also don't be sad about this." I said to him.

Prof.kukui:" It's alright ash and sure but when will you leaving?" He asked me.

Me:" Tomorrow afternoon plane I think." I said to him.

Prof.kukui:" Alright so when will you tell this to everyone about your leaving." He asked me.

Me:" I'll tell them after the class." I said to him.

     He nodded and went back to work and sit on my bench. After sometime one by one enters class and greeted me and I greets back and after sometime bell ring that indicates classes are start.

Time skip(after class)

     After classes are over for the everyone was packs their bags everyone was about to leave when prof.kukui starts to speak.

Prof.kukui:" Everyone before you leave ash has something to share to us today. Ash tell them about your decision." He tells them.

     After that everyone looked in my direction for me to speak.

Me:" Thanks professor first of all thank you everyone for taking care of me in my stay in alola your all are great friends and I wants to say is that tomorrow is my last day in alola region after that I return to my home region kanto that's all." I tells to them.

     They all are looking sad and no one speaks to any one sometime and thinking about what I said to them now after sometime kiawe starts to speak.

Kiawe:" Are you come and visit us again sometimes?" He asked me.

Me:" Ofcourse I will come again it's a promise." I said to him and they all looks better.

Mallow:" So would you come to my restaurant today evening to celebrate your last day in alola." She asked me.

Me:" Ok I will come and when it is?" I asked her.

Mallow:" how about 6'o clock sounds?" She asked me.

Me:" I think it's alright. What do you all think?" I asked them.

Everyone:" Alright." They replied and we begin to leave.

     After sometime I reached home and enters I look around and sees prof.burnet I greeted her and she greeted m back. I decided to tell prof.burnet about me leaving after tells her she looked sad.

Prof.burnet:" So you're leaving tomorrow huh ?" She asked me.

Me:" Yeah it's hard for me too but I have to go for continuing my journey." I said to her about my departure to kanto region.

Prof.burnet:" yeah you're right and I support your decision. So where are you going now?" She asked me.

Me:" My friends are giving me a farewell party. So I'm going there." I replied.

Prof.burnet:" Ok. Take care on your way." She said to me and I leaves the house.

     I'm on my way to mallow's family restaurant with Pikachu on my shoulder suddenly I hear a roar and I looked upwards just to see sogaleo lands infront of me and stared at me I greeted him and he starts licking me and Pikachu I was about to ask him what's he doing hear but stops when he suddenly sits down like he asked me to climb on his back so me and Pikachu climb on nebby's back and he takes off.

Time skip

No one (p.o.v.)

     Inside the mallow's family restaurant we see the gang waiting for our main protagonist ash he seems to be a bit late. Let's see what's this commentation all about.

Mallow:" Where is he ? He is late for his own party." Comments mallow about ash being late.

Lana:" maybe on his way he sees a groudon and catching it." Lana says.

Everyone:" Really?" They asked lana with the look of excitement.

Lana:" Kidding." Lana says while sticking her tongue out and everyone animefall on ground with face first.

Kiawe:" But seriously he is late." Kiawe comments again after mallow.

Sophocles:" Maybe he's on his way here." Sophocles tells everyone.

Everyone:" Yeah you're right." They agrees with Sophocles.

     Suddenly they all hear a roar from outside they all gets outside and see in the sky much to everyone's surprise it is ash and Pikachu on sogaleo's back.

     After ash and Pikachu climbs down from sogaleo's back ash and Pikachu sees everyone mouth wide open as ash and Pikachu chuckles themselves and greeted their friends.

Ash:" Alola everyone sorry we are late." Ash greeted and quickly apologies.

Pikachu:" pi Pikachu" Pikachu also greeted them.

     After recovers from the shock kiawe is the first one to speak.

Kiawe:" But how?" Kiawe questions ash who is confused by kiawe question.

Ash:" how what kiawe?" Ash questions back.

Kiawe:" How are you managed to find nebby." Kiawe asked ash.

Ash:" I'm not the one who finds him because he is the one who finds me. After that we explore ultra space and sees different ultra beasts." Ash Tolds them about his adventure.

Sophocles:" wow I'm now jealous of you." Sophocles says with a hint of jealousy.

Mallow:" Now then ash is here let's enjoy the party." Mallow says to everyone.

     They all hear a roar and sees solgaleo take off again in the sky and disappears. After that the gang goes inside and starts the party.

Time skip (after party)

Ash's (p.o.v.)

     After the party is over everyone parted there ways towards their homes I'm on my way towards professor's house. Suddenly I hears a roar again and sees nebby lands infront of me and looks in my direction I takes a pokeball and returns him. I looks towards the pokeball and remembering what happened and grins.

Flashback (Before landing infront of mallow's family restaurant)

     After landing on the ground exactly where we left off I see in the direction of solgaleo and he sees in my direction after sometime of staring at each other I quickly hugs him and Pikachu jumps on his back after sometime I released him and asked him.

Me:" it's good to see you again solgaleo but what are doing here?" I asked him.

     He show me a empty pokeball on belt and shows himself. I surprised after that and quickly asked him.

Me:" Are you sure nebby?" I asked him and he nods confirmed me.

     I quickly takes a empty pokeball and taps on his forehead and he quickly sucked inside after three shakes I heard a ding indicating solgaleo is captured.

Me:" All right I caught nebby." I exclaimed happily.

Pikachu:" pika Pikachu." Pikachu exclaimed along with me.

Flashback over

     After that I quickly released him and tells him take us to mallow's family restaurant and after that I tells him to leave and meet me outside at some distance.

     Sometime later I reached professor kukui's house and enters inside and greeted both prof.kukui and Burnet and went to my room to pack things. After packing my things I entered living room I was greeted by both prof.kukui and prof.burnet.

Prof.kukui:" Alola ash how was your party with your friends." Prof.kukui asked me.

Me:" Alola professors it went nice and fun I enjoyed alot." I replied to him.

Prof.burnet:" That's good to hear. Now are you pack all your things." Prof.burnet asked me.

Me:" Yes professor I pack all my things. I'm prepared for tomorrow." I replied to her.

Prof.kukui:" That's good now go to bed because tomorrow is a long day for you." Prof.kukui said to me.

Me:" okay good night prof.kukui and prof.burnet." I said to them.

Professors:" Good night ash." They said it to me. After that I returned to my room along with Pikachu.

Me:" Good night Pikachu." I said to my buddy Pikachu.

Pikachu:" Pika pi " He replied to me and sleeps immediately on my bed.

     I lay on my bed along with Pikachu and thinking about tomorrow after sometime sleep overtakes me and I quickly asleep ready for tomorrow.

Time skip (morning)

Still ash(p.o.v.)

     I'm currently sleeping on my bed suddenly I hear Pikachu yelling and a thunderbolt comes towards me and before I knew it I'm electrocuted. There goes my beautiful sleep after that I went to bathroom and do my morning routine and went to my room and sees Pikachu still asleep. So I waked him and remaining Pokemon released from Pokeballs except for nebby and we all went to kitchen and I see both professors there.

Me:" Alola professors." I greeted them and went to my chair to sit and wait for breakfast.

Professors:" Alola ash." They turn towards me and  quickly greeted me back.

Pikachu:" pika pi pikachu " He also greeted them.

Prof.kukui:" So ready for today." He asked me and smiles.

Me:" Yes professor I am ready." I replied to him returns the smile.

Prof.burnet:" Good and now eat breakfast before it gets cold." She said to me and serves breakfast.

Me:" Thanks professor." I quickly thanked her and starts eating.

     After eating breakfast I returned to my room and double checks my belongings and check the pokeballs after that I spent my time with professors and before I knew it. It's time for me leave for airport me along with Pikachu and professors went to airport on prof.kukui's jeep.

     After reaching airport and booking tickets I have some time before makes the announcement. So I turned towards professors and starts speaking.

Me:" I think this is it. It's time for me to leave but don't worry I always remember you guys. You two are like my another family so I visits again in future." I said to them slightly tears forming in my eyes.

Pikachu:" pika pi pikachu" He also Saids to them crying.

Prof kukui:" Yeah you're right and you are also like our son so feel free to visit anytime you too Pikachu." He said to me tears are all in our eyes.

Prof.burnet:" Yeah kukui is right you are like our son. So don't hesitate to visit us and stay in touch with us." She says to me quickly hugs me and prof.kukui also joins the hug.

     We all stay like that some time before broke the hug due to my flight announcement to board the flight.

Me:" Goodbye professors see you again." I said to them.

Professors:" goodbye ash and Pikachu stay safe." They said to me and I quickly leaves the flatform and enters plane.

     After that the flight starts to fly before I knew it we leaves the mele mele island. I starts to looking in the window and sees all my friends kiawe,lana,mallow, Sophocles along with rotom are all on raid Pokemon to sendme off. I looked amazed and slightly tear up.

Everyone:" Goodbye ash and Pikachu." They said to me while flying on Pokemon in ultra guardian suites.

Me:" Goodbye everyone take care of yourselves." I replied waves my hands to them.

Pikachu:" Pi Pika Pikachu " He also says to them waving his hands.

Me:'Goodbye Alola.' I thought to myself.

Hello everyone this is my second chapter of this book.so I hope that you all likes it.Please support my story and also in story rotom dex is in aether paradise after Lillie and her family going on their journey that's all thank you everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 460 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
108K 1.4K 34
This story follows the hero Ash Ketchum as he is working in Cerise Laboratories. He will get many surprises, new pokemon. Let's see how he becomes th...
21.2K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...
712K 9K 108
Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu and the rest of his Kalos team (except for Goodra & Greninja), return home to Pallet Town, where his former travelling comp...