Here I am living despite it a...

By marriedtomeddison

This is the sequel to "right person right time" This is a story of a girl named mollie, her life has been ver... More

Home?
Life worth living?
Adapting to life
School
The phone call
After
Sick?
The news
Home sweet home
When the going gets tough
Guilt
Out of reach
Sweep me into your arms
Trouble?
Wave
Slight tumble
Reassurance
Together at last
Celebration
Setback
Unfortunate circumstances
Adjusting
Ours?
Progress albeit slow
Breakthrough
Different
Talking
Finale

The diary

750 22 4
By marriedtomeddison

⚠️Tw for this chapter read at your own risk⚠️

Mollie was in the hospital for a week and a half after getting raped and they were the worst of her life. Nothing would prepare Addison and Meredith for the pain they would have to see mollie go through.

One week ago in hospital:
When mollie awoke the next morning she was screaming in distress, Meredith was confused because her pain medication was recently refilled then she realised mollie was so mentally sick that this was her reaction.

"Mollie mol breathe I'm here it's okay honey, stop banging your head off the wall your fine it's okay do you want me to hold you sweetie" Meredith didn't want to immediately grab hold of her incase she lashed out so she asked mollie calmly what she wanted.

"I I I yes hol hold me" Meredith sat beside the girl in the bed and mollie crawled into Meredith's lap wrapped her legs round her waist and put both her hands round Merediths neck and weeped her whole body shaking with the sheer force of her sobs. This broke Meredith's heart and she couldn't help but let a few tears escape her eyes before focusing on calming mollie. She was rocking the girl like a baby kissing her forehead every so often

"I Addie I" the girl tries to speak but all that comes out is chokes and more tears

"I'll page addie now then mol alright"

-

Addison came into the room running out of breath

"What's wrong Mer" Meredith just glanced at mollie then back at Addison and she knew exactly what was wrong

"Mol baby do you want to come here let Meredith walk about for a wee while" Addison perched at the end of the bed that mollie and Meredith currently occupied

You could see mollies slight head nodding so Addison moved closer and scooped mollie up and held her close to her chest.

Eventually mollie did calm and fell asleep once more due to exhaustion but it did not last long at all.

She was asleep for roughly 20mins at that point Meredith went home and slept while Addison was getting coffee because Bailey basically told her if she didn't go then she would "kick her ass so hard she wouldn't be able to walk and that she needed time to herself to think" then Bailey hugged her.

Mollie woke up and nobody was there so she panicked and freaked out. She was bashing her head off the wall she had ripped out her cannula and was ripping chunks of her hair from her head. Bailey heard the noise of this and ran to mollies room.

"Mollie hun breathe it's me Bailey I won't hurt you I just need you to calm down alright"

"ADDISON" was all she managed to scream out at the top of her lungs.

Addisons POV-

I was was walking down the corridor to go back to mollies room after grabbing a much needed coffee when I heard a bloodcurdling scream. I immediately knew it was mollie because the person screaming was screaming my name. I dropped my coffee and ran to her, she was a state, even worse than before I knew it wasn't Baileys fault this happened but I was still sort of annoyed at her.

"Bailey you can go" I told her rather coldly

"Mollie I'm here okay" as soon as she heard my voice she was ripping all wires and cords off her body trying to get to me.

"Woah woah I'll come to you okay honey" I went over to her bed and scooped her up cradling her in my arms.

"What happened mol"
"I had a nightmare about him" she was so distressed, her eyes wide in fear, her whole body shaking. I felt so bad for her I started crying as well I couldn't help it she was my baby I loved her and I swore I wouldn't let anything happen to her.
"Mol I'm not going to let anything else happen to you alright, just try and relax your coming home in a few days so think about that alright".

"Addie, I don't wanna be alone at least not for a while" she admitted nervously

"You think I was going to let you out of my sight, well you were wrong. Missy you will be sleeping in Mer and i's bed until further notice okay how does that sound"

"Thank god I don't want to be alone even here where I know I'm safe, I I want you to adopt me, I love you like a mother you and Meredith both".

"Mollie your going to make me cry even more which isn't fair" I joked with her and for the first time since her attack she laughed her amazingly happy laugh

-

The next few days were the same. Constant nightmares that caused severe panic attacks, head banging and violence. This of course wasn't her fault she was traumatised so she was seeing a trauma therapist who would help mollie and guide Meredith and Addison through how to calm mollie and how to generally deal with her intense nightmares.

Mollie was finally able to come home, her stitches had been removed that morning and she was given sedatives by psych so hopefully get her a better nights sleep.

The more concerning issue is the fact she didn't like getting left alone, she only trusted Addison and Meredith, along with Amelia shepherd and Arizona robins anyone else whom tried to comfort her she completely shut out.

-

Back to the present day:
Nones POV-

Mollie arrived home and she got settled in her room, although she wouldn't be sleeping there she would spend time in there so Addison and Meredith spent lots of time on making it exactly like her Pinterest board they were shown for inspiration.

As soon as mollie walked into the room she gasped with surprise and utter shock

"You guys you didn't have to do this"

"Of course we did honey, do you like it?"

"OF COURSE I DO"

Mollie was ecstatic. Soon after she crashed. She was still traumatised by the events that had occurred in the past 2 weeks and they were no closer to tracking her rapist down either. Any time mollie was asked who attacked her she just broke down into fits of tears.

-

The next morning Addison woke to sobbing coming from the en suite bathroom and she saw that mollie was no longer in the bed she and Meredith now occupied. She had a bad feeling about this situation and immediately rushed to the door.

"Mollie is that you" Addison whispered because Meredith was still sleeping.

"I'm fine" came a muffled sob from the other side of the mahogany door.

"Mol let me in alright I can help you with whatever is going on love"

"No you'll be mad at me" mollie was getting more and more worked up by the second

"Babe let me in or I will break the door down" Addison tried a more stern approach with the girl.

Finally after a lot of deliberation mollie opened up.

When Addison looked into the bathroom mollie had cut open her thighs quite badly.

"Mol you didn't need to have to resort to this my love you should have woke either Meredith or I up"

"I know but I I was embarrassed and I don't know I'm not feeling okay I'm so not okay, please I I need you" mollie was getting herself worked up again so Addison just grabbed toilet roll and applied steady pressure and pulled the girl into her arms. Mollie settled her head on Addisons exposed chest and her arms wrapping round the small of Addisons waist.

"I got you now honey, I'm calling into work alright"

-
Addison ended up staying home with mollie that day just chilling on the couch and watching tv. Meredith felt bad for having to leave them but she also had to work so reluctantly left.

The course of the day was generally boring for the two but mollie needed a day off because of this morning and Addison didn't feel comfortable leaving her alone. Mollie assured her it was an impulsive decision so Addison felt better about letting her have some more freedom.

-
The next morning Addison had to go into work for an emergency, she was going to stay off with mollie but she couldn't it was all hands on deck at the hospital. Mollie wasn't doing so well but she wanted to try really hard for Addison so she wrote her feelings down in a diary to see if that wouldn't help.

⚠️TW⚠️

"I swear I'm going to end up dead soon, I don't know how much longer I can go without flipping my shit literally. My head is just a mess at the moment. I want to die end of story.
Death is my only option."

END CHAPTER

This was one of my own diary entries from when I was very very unwell mentally, I thought it would be more realistic to put a legit entry from my own diary from when I was suicidal. Thank you for reading this stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The accident By A

Fanfiction

25.2K 904 15
Lizzie's kid gets kidnapped and years later she finds and adopts a child read for the resto Includes TW, like r@pe, kidnapp!ng and abuse.
243K 6.9K 143
All was normal at Hakoniwa Academy, well as normal as a school full of abnormals can be. That is, until an interdimensional demon transported importa...
86.7K 2K 41
you and your twin brother's life has been a living hell until they showed up. there will be some mention of abuse and some bad words. if you guys w...
45.9K 1.2K 13
Charlotte, A 4 year old girl, her mother was killed in front of her by her father and straight after her father shot himself when she was just 2 year...