Their Little

By smilemore954

Seventeen-year-old Louis lived his whole life believing he wasn't a little because he was well past the avera... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

4

15.2K 290 110
By smilemore954

Narrator's POV:

Harry slowly sets Louis into one of the chairs around the large dining room table. The chair has white railings on both sides, making sure he can't fall in anyway.

Louis frowns a bit before wiggling around in his seat, adjusting to the feeling of being out of Harry's warm arms. All the men laugh softly at the cute boy.

Edward kisses his cheek a few times, causing his frown to fade as giggles begin to slip through his smiley lips. Harry quickly joins in, enjoying seeing his boy smile he starts to pepper kisses all over his face.

Through his giggles, Louis tries to push the boys away gently.

"No... stop." Louis says, giggling hysterically hard at the feeling of Edward and Harry attacking him.

After a couple more kisses the twins pull away, laughing a bit at how cute his little giggle is.

Louis uses his hands, which are engulfed by the large sweater sleeves that belongs to Harry, to wipe his cheeks off as his laughs slowly die down.

"How dare you whip out kisses off?" Harry asks, pretending to sound offended.

"It tickle, I'm sorry," Lou says as he looks up at twins suddenly turning serious, afraid that they are upset with him for what he did.

The look in the little boy's eyes made the twins swear right there that they would never even joke about being upset with Louis again. It was utterly heartbreaking.

"No no, It's okay love bug. We aren't upset, we could never be mad with you. We were just joking baby, we're sorry." Edward says softly, trying to hold back his slight guilt.

To the boy's relief, Louis's face relaxes at the words and he seems to shake off the scared feeling, and the little smile comes back to his face but the boys are still worried.

Even with him being shy from being so new to his headspace, he shouldn't be this afraid of getting people upset or getting hurt. It makes the twins think about all the things that could have possibly happened to him when they weren't around or before they met him. It physically hurts them to think about anything happening to the little love of a boy.

He is the purest and sweetest person in the world, how could anyone possibly want to hurt him?

"Alright, breakfast is served." Maverick smiles.

The twins look back at the table to see that they all now have full plates of food sat in front of them.

Harry and Ed shake their negative thoughts and focus on Louis. Maybe they are just being paranoid? Nothing probably happened, he's just nervous.

Edward pulls Louis's chair around so he is facing them as a posed to the table, making it easier for them to feed him.

"Open up darling."

An hour or so later, Louis is curled up in Edward's lap on the twin's large couch as Harry quietly reads him one of the many stories they have especially for Lou.

After they ate lunch, Louis rejected the bottled that Harry tried to feed him, worrying the boys.

The twins see how small Louis is and know he needs to eat more, so they figured if they get Louis all nice and cozy, and maybe read him a story, he would take his bottle before possibly having a nap.

They know that it's going to take some time for Louis to be able to fall into his permanent headspace but they want to start to give him the things his little self needs. And that includes bottles and naps.

But the boys did decide against putting him in pj's or nappy yet, knowing that Louis will come out of his headspace sooner or later and they don't want him to overwhelm him.

"Come on sweetheart, it's good for you," Edward says gently as he holds the warmed bottle up to the small boy's lips.

Louis whines a little bit before turning his head away from the bottle, shaking his head softly as he tries to just curl deeper into Edward.

They both know he's just tired and his mind and body are confused about everything that is happening, so he doesn't want to take the bottle but they also know that he needs it and when it comes to Louis's health, they don't plan on backing down.

"Just a little bit baby, can you do that for us? Be our good boy for us, hm?" Harry says, pausing reading the book to Louis.

Harry's words seem to work on Louis's tired self because he slowly turns his head back over to Edward who then slowly places the bottle in his mouth and to much of the boy's relief, Louis starts drinking it.

"There you go baby," Edward says, gently running his back as encouragement.

Louis very slowly drinks the milk as Edward rocks him slowly in his arms as they both watch the boy relax in Ed's arm.

Less than two minutes later, Louis's eyes flutter close and his breathing evens out as he falls into a warm sleep.

"He's so perfect Haz," Edward says, his eyes never leaving Louis.

"My thoughts exactly," Harry says, a small laugh slipping through his lips.

"You called his boss right, and let him know about everything?" Edward confirms.

"Yeah, I did. It seemed like he understood the severity of the situation and said he could discuss some of the options there are about Louis no longer working with him when he if he is out of headspace and feels up for it but I don't know Ed. I don't want to put all the stress of figuring that out on Louis, especially when he is in such a vulnerable stage of his process. I think we just need to handle it and tell his boss that he is just done. I mean why does he even have a job in the first place Ed, he's just a kid." Harry says, getting a little upset towards the end.

Edward looks down at the small innocent boy before turning his attention back to Harry.

"Yeah, I agree. Any kind of stress could mess with his feelings about going into headspace. He may be upset if we do this without his permission but, it's best for him, hopefully, he will trust us enough to let us take control." Edward says.

Harry nods before sitting closer to Edward and shifting Louis's sleeping body so he is laid across both boys.

Louis's POV:

"We should probably wake him up soon H, it's been nearly three hours." I hear a deep voice say in the distance, pulling me out of my sleep.

I peel my eyes open, my mind feeling drowsy from being asleep less than five seconds ago.

I feel so warm and cozy, I'm not sure why my bed feels so particularly nice right now. It's usually all stiff and freezing but it's actually nice right now.

I look down to find myself wrapped in a big warm grey sweater, it seems to be supplying my warmth.

The confusion begins to set in my mind because I know that I don't own anything without holes.

I sit up out of my bed, running my eyes confused just to find that I am not in my bed, or in my apartment at all for that matter.

I'm sat on a big soft couch in the middle of the most beautiful living room I've ever seen. I could fit about three of my apartment in the room.

I begin to panic at the fact that I have no clue where I am and I was just sleeping on a random person's couch. What in the world is going on?

"Lou, you're awake bud. How did you sleep?" I hear Harry's voice call out from behind me, causing me to quickly turn around.

Harry beams a comforting smile at me once we lock eyes before walking over to me with Edward by his side.

"Uh, I slept well. I'm sorry, what happened?" I ask, trying to be polite.

I remember leaving my apartment this morning and running into the twins but I genuinely don't remember anything too well after that, just little bits and pieces.

Edward and Harry sit down on the couch, leaving a space in between their bodies before patting the spot, telling me to sit down.

I hesitantly lower my body onto the soft couch, still feeling slow from just waking up and confused about what happened and why this keeps happening. The last time I felt like this was yesterday when I woke up all confused in Harry's classroom, but then I had dropped into my headspace.

"Remember we talked about this love? You becoming a little and us possibly wanting to become your careers. We know this is all a lot but we don't want you to have to worry about it, we want to take care of you." Edward explains.

Before I can even respond Harry continues for Edward.

"And you slipped into your headspace while we were with you, so we thought it would be best if we took you home with us, and spent some time with you. I hope you don't mind darling." He tells me, putting his very large hand on my knee, Edward follows him and does the same to my other knee.

I sigh before closing my eyes and leaning back on the couch, feeling like this is all just too much. Yes I already know I'm a little but I feel out of control of my own body and I don't like it. I'm not used to it.

I've taken care of myself for the past three years I couldn't possibly just trust someone enough to take over completely, nor do I want to stick them with that burden. No one should have to take care of me.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that, I don't know how to stop myself from slipping yet but don't worry I'll get it under control, I won't make it your problem anymore," I say before sitting back up and quickly wiping away the tears that threatened to wash out of my eyes.

"Wha- Louis? What are you talking about?" Edward asks, his voice sound very shocked.

"I know that you guys only are telling me that you want to be my careers because you feel bad for me." I say, looking down in my lap as I fiddle with my fingers nervously.

The boys look at each other, seemingly almost at a loss for words. I'm sure they just don't want to tell me the truth and make me feel any worse.

Edward lifts my head up gently with his finger, making me look at both of them.

"Louis, I want you to listen to me right now. We in no way shape or form are doing any of this because we feel bad for you. Nor in any way are you a problem and I never want to hear those words come out of your mouth again." Edward says.

He has to be lying, right?

"We love you so so much Louis, and we have since the moment we saw you three years ago. We have always wanted you to be ours, and we can not even begin to tell you how much we want to be your careers." Harry says clearly.

Three years ago? But I wasn't even a little then, how in the world could they have wanted me then? And why do they want me now?

"You really want to be my careers?" I ask, knowing that they can't.

"Yes." They both say with no hesitation.

"Why?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"Why? Louis, why would you say that? Of course we want you, why wouldn't we want to be your careers?" Ed asks.

"Because no one likes me and no one should, he always told me so," I say, not even realizing the words that are coming out of my mouth.

Both boy's faces become stone-cold serious but I can see the concern in their eyes and I immediately know I messed up.

"Who told you that?" Harry asks slowly, his voice sounding almost disgusted.

"Uh, I- uh. No one, I didn't mean that." I try.

"Louis, it's okay love. You can tell us anything. Did someone say those things to you?" Edward asks.

My eyes dart around the room rapidly as I continue to just let out flustered noises as I search my mind for some kind of decent lie.

"Who said that baby? Who is he?" Harry asks, with anger in his eyes.

I just shake my head quickly as I repeat 'no one' over and over.

"Shh, Lou darling. It's alright, no need to panic. You're okay, Edward and I would never hurt you." Harry says gently, calming down when he senses me starting to freak out.

I close my eyes and lean back again, taking a couple of deep breaths, trying to withhold myself from panicking and embarrassing myself even more.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"No love, no apologies. You did nothing wrong, you have been so good for Edward and me. We know this is all a lot and we are sorry, we won't ask about that again but we are here for you Louis, we aren't going anywhere." Edward says, his deep voice instantly starts to calm my nerves.

But I can't let myself get attached to them, soon they are going to figure out how much of a burden I am and they won't want anything to do with me.

"You can talk to us Lou, we are here to listen," Harry says gently.

I just nod my head slowly, wanting to be able to believe them.

Both of them refrain from saying anything else as I just rest my head on the back of the couch and stare up at the ceiling.

Part of me wants to be able to trust the twins, they make me feel safe like no one has before but another part of me is trying to keep myself from getting hurt.

"Are you okay Lou?" Edward asks, after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah," I say sadly, not looking at either of them.

I honestly just feel lost, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I know that I need a career and I know that the twins think they want to be my career and that time is running out to figure this out but I just don't know what to do.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it sweetheart? About anything actually?" Harry asks sweetly.

"No no, it's fine. I probably should get home anyway. I can't be late for wor- wait, I ran into you guys on my way to work, and if you said that you just took me here after work then, I never went to work. Oh god, I can't miss work, I'm going to get fired." I say quickly as realization sets in.

How could I be so stupid and forget about work? I didn't even tell my boss, he probably is furious with me. Darn it, I really needed my job.

"Sh, everything is alright little one, you aren't going to get fired. We called your work for you and spoke with your boss and he was very understanding." Edward says, rubbing his hand on my knee gently.

"Y-you did?" I ask surprised.

"We did darling, we explained everything to him and he just wants what's best for you too," Harry says.

Everything? Did they tell him everything? Does that mean he knows that I'm a little?

"What's best for me?" I question, my eyes slowly trailing back to theirs.

They look at each other and seem to take a deep breath before nodding to each other, worrying me a bit.

"Well, we just think it's best if you no longer go to work," Edward says, seemingly a little bit nervous.

"What?" I screech.

Not work? Are they insane, how could that possibly be the best thing for me?

"Listen kiddo, we know this seems overwhelming but you seriously can not work. Do you know how dangerous that is? You could get hurt, or someone could try and take you. We have to put our foot down on this love, I'm sorry, I know this is scary but we can't have you getting hurt darling." Harry says seriously.

"I won't get hurt, I promise but I can't quit my job, how do you expect me to make money?" I ask trying to not get upset again.

"We don't. You shouldn't have to be making money Lou. We know that you may need to make some money for your family, which is why we plan to give you everything you need." Edward reassures softly.

For my family. I wish that was why I had to make money. I haven't had a family my entire life and I'm aware that will never change, I came to terms with that long ago.

"No thank you, that's very kind of you to offer but I will not be taking your money." I decline, trying to not sound rude.

I would never be able to forgive myself if I took any of their money.

"Lou, we are serious. We understand that you guys may need the money and it's no problem for us. We really want to meet your parents anyway so we can just talk to them about it then too but Louis, you are too little to be worrying about your family's money. You shouldn't have to worry about anything like that, even when you're out of your headspace." Harry says, looking into my eyes sadly.

I don't want them to think that I'm shutting them out by not letting them 'meet my parents' but there is no one for them to meet.

I want to just tell them that I won't let them talk to my parents or let them give me money but I feel like I've already been so rude to them in this conversation, disagreeing with them and all, I don't want them to get mad.

"Uh, okay." I agree, already knowing that I am just digging myself into a deeper hole.

"Perfect!" Edward smiles.

I just give a small nervous smile back, knowing that I need to figure something out quickly.

"Uh, I probably should be getting home. Thank you guys again. I'll see you Monday." I say awkwardly as I get up off of their couch. Making them peel their hands away from me.

"Woah hold on love, if you have to head home then we will drive you," Harry says as they both also get off the couch and rush back over to me.

"No it's okay, I'm just going to walk. Thank you though." I say, plastering on a smile as I walk towards where I think the front door will be.

"Louis that's over an hour-long walk and it's not safe. Just let us drive you, we can meet your parents now anyways like we talked about him?" Edward says calmly while walking after me.

Right now? I didn't think they meant they wanted to meet them today. I haven't had time to think of a plan yet. Oh god, what am I going to tell them?

The twins look at me, both with smiles on their faces as they wait for a response and I find my mouth going dry at a loss for words.

I open my mouth to try and say something but nothing comes out, I just look back and forth between them in a panic.

"Louis? You okay buddy?" Harry asks, reaching his hand out for me slowly, obviously concerned.

Once again I don't say anything.

Before either of them can even get another word out of their mouth, I turn and sprint for the door.

——
Hi babes!
How are all of you today? I hope fantastic!
I hope you liked this chapter, I tried to get it out as fast as possible for you all.
Thank you all so so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 749 21
The styles triplets live with the love of their lives Louis, what happens when the triplets need a new maid to take care of things around the house a...
Little. By A.

Fanfiction

1.2K 37 10
Louis Tomlinson: Age 24 and a little. In headspace he's almost always 4 or 5 yrs old. Harry Styles: Age 23 and Louis' loving boyfriend and Daddy. Lia...
1.3K 63 7
Harry and Louis have been friends since they were young, only living a street apart for years. They played with toy trains and paper airplanes, they...
993 84 10
Harry is that kid in preschool who brings in cookies to class every week and makes his mom count them all twice to make sure there is enough for ever...