Legolas Imagines (Lotr and Th...

Leggy_is_sexy

Are you like me? Do you have an unhealthy obsession with fictional characters, or more specifically the princ... Еще

Imagine: Legolas returning after TH takes place
Imagine: Dancing with Legolas in the rain
Imagine: Enemies to lovers
Imagine: Legolas doesn't realise his feelings
Imagine: Trying to stop Legolas from leaving after TH
Imagine: Legolas and you in a relationship
Imagine: Singing with Legolas
Imagine: Teasing Legolas
Imagine: Not being able to sleep
Imagine: Legolas catching you running away and helps you
Imagine: Saying goodbye to Legolas
Imagine: Legolas braiding your hair
Imagine: Dying in front of Legolas lol
Imagine: Having a panic attack
Imagine: Slightly angsty confession
Imagine: Running away with Legolas
Imagine: Stealing Aragorn's crown (requested)
Stealing Aragorn's crown (part 2)
Imagine: Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
Part 2

Imagine: Getting captured by Legolas

1.8K 19 9
Leggy_is_sexy

Clenching your fists, you stare at the elf who stood in front of you. The elf in question looks to Thorin. "Where did you get this?" He holds Thorin's sword out in front of him.

Thorin stares back at him. If looks could kill, that arrogant blonde would be nothing but a lifeless lump on the ground. "It was given to me."

The elf tilts his head towards the dwarf king, disbelief etched across his face. He swiftly brings the blade of the sword to rest under Thorin's chin. "Not just a thief, but a liar as well."

You flinch towards Thorin protectively before quickly calming yourself. This elf did not intend to kill him, only to intimidate. So you stayed put, not wanting to give him a reaction. 

The elf's eyes flickered over to meet yours, confusion deepening his frown. "And what is a human doing amongst dwarves?" 

You just stare at him through clenched teeth, not intending to answer him. Usually, you would say something snarky, but you did not trust the elves to not harm the company in retaliation. Ignoring his question was the next best thing.

He meets your stare with equal hostility. This short moment seems to stretch out forever before he suddenly turns away. He calls out to the other elves in Sindarin and the elves immediately walk around your little group, leading you all up a dirt path.

This'll be fun.

You're sitting in a cell by yourself when Thorin comes back. You hear him say how he's refused the deal with King Thranduil. You roll your eyes, sinking lower to the ground. You had thought he would do as much, but his stubbornness never ceased to irritate you spectacularly. 

You peer out of your cell and see a redhead elf outside of Kili's cell. You narrow your eyes curiously as you see Kili give her what appears to be a rock. A soft chuckle escapes you as you lean back, understanding what was happening. Good luck with that, buddy.

You're still looking outside of your cell when something catches your eye. The elf that captured you was staring at the two from a distance, dismay evident on his face. You raise a brow, watching him. You don't know why you keep staring, nothing good would've come out of it, but you found yourself slightly entranced by the sight of him. You continue to stare at him and your mind starts to wander. However, you're harshly brought back to reality when you realise he is staring right back at you. You jolt up slightly, not expecting the sudden eye contact. You would honestly laugh at yourself, had the situation not been totally embarrassing for you. Your face instantly reddens and you look away quickly.

You shake your head as if trying to clear your head and lean back against the wall beside the cell door. You tilt your head up and close your eyes, trying to forget about that interaction and instead try to think of anything else. You figured you were going to be here for a while, so you might as well get comfortable. 

That plan soon fails as you find your thoughts keep wandering to that curious blond elf. You think about his piercing eyes and the way they seem to look straight into your soul.

"Who are you?"

You jump, eyes instantly opening to meet those of the same darn elf. He was staring at you with a harsh glare. You felt your mouth go dry as you meet the cold blue eyes of the elf in front of you.

"What?" You ask, completely forgetting what he had asked you.

"Who are you?" He repeats, irritated. 

You lips quirk up ever so slightly at his annoyance. "Who are you?" You ask back at him.

"I'm Legolas Thranduillion, prince of Mirkwood." He says cockily, looking down at you with a raised chin.

Your eyes widen for a second before recovering. You had thought him to merely be a member of the Guard, not the bloody prince! You curse to yourself. How had you forgotten the prince?

You roll your eyes at him, pushing down your shock. "Explains the arrogance." 

Legolas glares at you. "Are you going to answer my question?"

You perk up slightly. You expected some threat to come out of his mouth, not this. Why was he so keen to find out who you are?

"I'm no one." You reply simply.

Legolas raises a brow, a smirk etched across his face. "I have never come across a 'no one' before."

You return the smirk. "I guess you don't get out that often. Lot's of 'no ones' where I'm from."

Legolas lets out a huff at your joke, the closest thing to a laugh you'll hear from him, you think. "Cute, but you are a prisoner in my home and I intend to get an answer one way or another."

Your smirk never leaves your face. "If you care so much, my name is (Y/N)."

Legolas stares at you. "(Y/N) of where?"

You stare at him for a moment, entranced by the way your name rolls off his tongue so perfectly. You never particularly liked your name, but if he kept saying it like that, you think you just might. 

"(Y/N) of nowhere." You look away, instinctively brushing a piece of hair away from your ear.

You suddenly freeze, realising what you had just done. You hesitantly look at Legolas with wide eyes. 

"You're an elf." He whispers, his eyes equally as wide as he looks at your ears, before he meets your eyes questioningly. "Why do you hide who you are?"

"It's complicated..." You whisper to him, putting your face near the wooden door, your hands clenching the bars, no longer caring that he's discovered your secret, as long as he didn't tell the dwarves.

You quickly glance to Kili's cage when neither of you say anything, before meeting Legolas' eyes, smirking once again. "You fancy the redhead, don't you, Legolas?" You quickly change the topic.

Legolas stares at you. "It's prince Legolas to you."

You roll your eyes, still smiling. "You do like her! Don't try to deny it, I saw the way you were looking at them!" You choose to ignore him, taking his avoidance of the question an admission. 

Then you sit up, smiling like a madman. "Unless it's our dear Kili that you like..?" You tease.

You watch his face redden, laughing crazily at the sight of making the prince flustered. Once you've calmed down, you take in his serious facial expression. "Why don't you tell her how you feel?" You question curiously, getting to your feet. 

Your cheeks flush the slightest when you realise how close Legolas was to you now. He had moved closer to the cage during your conversation, and now you were face to face.

You stare as his eyes do a quick scan of your body before slowly meeting your eyes, making your blush deepen. Curse this pretty elf. 

"It's complicated." He finally answers, smirking at how he used your own words against you.

You look away, hating how his smile made you smile, before looking back at him. "You know..." You move your face closer to the cage. "you could make her jealous..." You trail off as you look at him through your lashes.

"And how would I do that?" He asks curiously, leaning in ever so slightly.

You don't answer straight away, struck by the way Legolas was looking at you. You're still looking at each other when the silence is suddenly broken by a voice in the distance.

"Nin hir, Legolas." 

Legolas immediately turns to the voice and steps away from the cage. You stare at him, hating how quickly he composed himself. How could he so easily pretend you two weren't just having a moment?

You don't pay attention to what's being said, just stare at the side of Legolas' face, wanting to make him uncomfortable. 

He suddenly meets your gaze, having ended the conversation. "I must go." He says, before quickly walking away. 

You frown before sighing, watching him get further and further away from the cage. You walk to the far wall of your cage, hating how much you missed his presence already.

What was with that elf?

A/N: Dude I feel like I could make a whole ass book with every oneshot I write. 

But did you guys want a part 2 of this? I would have put it in this one but it would be too long.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.9K 93 13
"I looked around to see what happened, until I saw the thing that feared me most this night." Legolas likes Tauriel, and Tauriel likes Legolas, but...
5.2K 130 5
Legolas & You is a compilation of Legolas x Reader love story. Most of them fits within the 'girl fall to middle earth' scenario. I am not currently...
179K 8.7K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...
287K 8.2K 31
You are living the good life as a she-elf in Rivendell when Aragorn comes to visit. You assume it's to visit Arwen, your older sister. But then your...