hate will be love

By perfectlychim

heyy this is my third book and yeah....read it and you'll find out! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• C... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 4

385 32 5
By perfectlychim

I couldn't resist it anymore and kiss him...His lips are so soft. He was very suprised by this and I pulled away but he then grabbed my butt and kissed me! He actually kissed me!! We kissed with so much passion and love. I then grabbed him by his collar and lead him to my bed. I pulled him on my bed and got on top of him. He sat up and I sat on his lap and he began to kiss my neck slowly. "Aahh...D..Diego.." I moaned a bit. He didn't say anything at this. He slipped his hands underneath my shirt still kissing my neck. He pulls my shirt of and looks at my body with a slight smile of excidet. I look at him and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I kissed him on his lips and pulled of his shirt. I layed him down and kiss his neck while went lower. "Ah..." he moaned a bit what was quite cute. I was playing with his belt and I could see he was excidet. I take off his pants and he mine. I got on top of him again and look in his eyes. "I need you" I wisperd. "I need you too" he said and I smiled. "Will you do it" I smiled. He didn't say anything and I think you know what happend next;)

------next morning------

August POV

I woke up and realized I'm alone in my room. Huh? Where's Diego? I'm gonna look for him. I look in the bathroom but he isn't there. I then walk downstairs and walk to the kitchen, he wasn't there either. I headed upstairs again and see my sisters door is a little bit open. I peeked in and I couldn't believe my own eyes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
161K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...