The Villains are After Me

By cBLaISrLIFEma

Kite Andou lived his life completely and die without any regrets, though unfortunately for him, he needs to s... More

Start!
Arc 01
1.1 Target
1.2 Red Eyes
Announcement
1.3 An Angel?
1.4 Cute
1.5 Mikael
1.6 Riel's Hobby
1.7 A Date?
Announcement again
1.8 Ridiculous
1.9 Admirer
1.10 Your Fault
1.11 Crushed
1.12
Arc 02
2.1 Plot
2.2 Oras
2.3 Serces
2.4 Is this your first time?
2.5 I want him
2.6 Contract
2.7 Serces Association
2.8 Museum
2.9 Not Interested
2.10 Number
2.11 Don't leave me...
2.12 A Dream?
2.13
Arc 03
3.1 I need a job...
3.2 The youth
3.3 He looks good
3.4 Card
3.5 We will cover all of your expenses
3.6 I'm Kayl Wales
3.7 Hungry
3.8 Jerome
3.9 Three Flags
3.10 A tug in his soul
3.11 Team Up
3.12 Peeking
3.13 I'm your fan...
3.14 Blood
3.15 Now He Knows!
3.16 Death
3.17
Arc 04
4.1 A Trap?
4.2 Name
4.3 Hero!
4.4 Grateful
4.5 Sword
4.6 It's here
4.7 Gone..
4.8 Accompany...?
4.9 Getting Closer
4.10 Give You Candy
4.11 Five Years Passed...
4.12 Stronger
4.13 Their Hero
4.14 Deeper
4.15 Perished
Arc 05
5.1 Subject 0
5.2 He's Mine
5.3 Don't leave
5.4 Amadeus
5.5 W-What?
5.7 Shiro
5.8 Reason
Author's Note 🎶
5.9 So Sly!
5.10 Duke Kasan
5.11 Karen
5.12 Hope
5.13 Escape Part 1
5.14 Escape Part 2
5.15 Escape Part 3
5.16 Escape Last Part
5.17 Lost
5.18 Elys
5.19 Smile
5.20
Arc 06
6.1 [ Alon ]
6.2 Under the Sea
6.3 Mirror
6.4 Mermaid?
6.5 Inam
6.6 Meetings
Author's Note or not?
6.7 Evil Lord
6.8 True Love?
6.9 Five years ago
6.10 Because
6.11 First Step
6.12 I'm Sorry
6.13 The End
Arc 07

5.6 Fifth

1.1K 60 2
By cBLaISrLIFEma

Amadeus felt sad, Elys doesn't remember him. According to his reaction, he is probably considered one of the perpetrators that possibly kidnapped him here into the facility. While he was still thinking things through, Elys was also gauging his expression.

Elys looked at the man stupidly as he did not expect such a reaction to him, not knowing him.

Aren't the original and him know each other?

Is this, did this man thought he's sick and can't remember anything...?

If that's that, then it's good, I guess.

Elys felt relieved and slowly relaxed his stance.

Then it's okay to ask? Or not...

Since he's probably one of the staff here, probably from higher ups...

Elys frowned at the thought, if the man is of high standing in this place, then he's dangerous!

He should not get close to him.

Amadeus don't know what to do, Elys seems very adamant in avoiding him no matter what.

He sighed and decided to coax him after he came back from the trip, " I will be gone for a while, if you need something. Call Fifth, he's my assistant. " He said softly as to not scare Elys.

Elys just nodded at him and waited for him to close the door before he let out a sigh of relief.

Though, it's weird that he has to tell him that he's going to leave...

Elys's eyes turned weird as he looked at the door complicatedly, did he tell him that because he thought he's planning to escape...!?

Elys's eyes widened at the thought, it must be that!

He must have thought that he was gullible and when he's unguarded and tried to escape together with the teen, he would have a reason to persecute them!

How cunning!

To think that Elys almost thought that the man was kinda kind!

It was just a ploy to deceive him!

The original and that man must have a past, though...

Elys frowned, he's not sure what is it but the man must have hatred towards him that's why he looks so caring.... Right...?

Elys felt unsure as he remembered the man's eyes softly and tenderly looking at him before he leaves.

He shakes his head, no matter.

Whatever that man wants, Elys only needed to focus on saving the target!

Reinforcing his determination, Elys felt at ease and quickly tossed on the back of his mind what happened just a while ago.

.......

Subject 0 was carried quickly back into his room and was thrown inside before they quickly close the door, they have already made sure that he won't be able to break out easily again and fortify the walls.

The teen sat down on the floor as he watched them closed the door as if being chased by monsters and disappeared quickly before him. He scratched his head as look at the closed door and newly fortified walls. Sitting crossed legs as he remembered what the youth promised him and pursed his lips, he should patiently wait for now....

They will meet soon...

Three months passed quickly.

In Fifth's office.

Fifth gasped as he tightly hugged his head to somehow ease the pain, countless memories came back from his mind and he started to cried silently trying to not let others hear him.

The more the pain intensify, the more he remembered.

The death of his friends and his use, he was made to forget them and help these monsters to continue their experiment on innocent children like them, to repeat their tragedies...

Why!?

He payed lifelessly on the table as he silently gasped, seemingly out if breath.

His eyes calm, as if nothing happens.

Fifth continued to continue his work and check the files of the Subjects, on the table, there was thirteen separate files that was needed for an immediate check up.

Fifth took the thirteenth file, as he look on the information of the subject, he lowered his head, hiding his emotions from the camerasbas he silently put it back and begin to check another batch.

All the years he has worked here, he has learned how to mask and hide his emotions, it was an important aspect in being an assistant of countless cruel bastards in the 'facility'.

His eyes flashed as he secretly glanced at the separate files, he planned to do something before the director go back from his trip in the capital.

......

At the capital of Kurtina Empire.

In the audience room, stood nobles and scholars to witness the newest discovery of the renowned genius, Amadeus Altel.

" Your Majesty, the study of the soul is deep and unknown, however I have found a cure for Sopor. " Amadeus respectfully bowed as he politely answered.

Gasped were heard all over the room, especially the Yadirf Family as their son has this same illness.

For Amadeus to found a cure for an illness that has no cure since the dawn of abilities in the empire, Sopor. Few individuals born after that day will have ability however individuals with this illness although they have strong abilities will fall into an eternal sleep after reaching adulthood, they were not considered dead as their body is still alive, only their soul is asleep, unable to wake up.

" Great! As expected of the genius raised by the Yadirf Family! " The emperor was delighted.

" Thank you for your praise, Your Majesty. "

Many was, once again, at awe of the talent of the renowned genius, Altal!

To be able to found a cure after a five years! Such talent!

Although, the empire does know what they are doing in the facility as Altar asked for confidentiality agreement on the whole island where the facility stands and that no one is allowed to enter as the reseach was of importance. Alll they know is that the director found a cure for an illness that has no cure since the dawn of abilities in the empire, Sopor, and for a very short time at that!

Few individuals born after that day will have ability however individuals with this illness although they have strong abilities will fall into an eternal sleep after reaching adulthood, they were not considered dead as their body is still alive, only their soul is asleep, unable to wake up.

Many has tried to find the cure and failed, and to think that a young man has found it! It was a great merit and honor!

Amadeus bowed silently as he let his mind wander after seeing the nobles and scholars excitedly converse to each other, it's been three months since the last time he saw Elys.

He didn't expect the trip to take so long, there's so many trouble that happened before he managed to arrived here and then countless meetings before he was allowed to leave...

Ah, so annoying...

I want to see Elys si much, I miss him...

Amadeus sighed and endured until the end, he's going to leave after all this fuss!

Meanwhile, in the facility.

Elys was 'invited' to attend a check up and was then sent to a wide room.

In the wide space, Elys saw many kids scattered around. He looked at them and found that they are of different races.

Although vague, he remembered them staying in this research facility since he came.

A small girl from the mermaid race was laying on the small pool given to her by the scientist to allow him to live barely at most, she has ocean color eyes and hair and she can't talk nor sing. Elys heard that she was abandoned because a mermaid who can't sing is not accepted so she was left to die in a dry land by her parents. She was also wearing a small white shirt and a sewed name, Subject 008. She stayed still in that small pool, looking terrified as she looked around the place. Opposite to Subject 008 is Subject 005, she is also from the sea but she was different from 008 who is a mermaid, 005 is a piranha. Subject 005 has silver tail and green hair and eyes, she has sharp teeth and nails but she was also has the beauty befitting of a mermaid like Subject 008. She is leisurely flipping her silver tail as she looked at the small mermaid girl from the opposite wall, she is of the same age as Elys.

Near to her was a boy older than her, sitting silently. Subject 023 is a druid caught in the forest, he has forest green hair and eyes. Next to him is Subject 028, a smaller boy shivering as he hug his self tightly, he has his head buried to his knees so Elys can't see his features but from his faint memory, the boy is an elf with blond hair and forest green eyes but he was blind.

**

For more chapters, check out this link:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-villains-are-after-me_19254412905808905

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 62 18
✧ Note: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK! Some chapters may include strong language and voilence. Also, NO ROMANCE so ya'll can chop chop if you are expect...
572K 23.9K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
14.3K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...