His Angel || Zeldris x Reader

Від 31KiwiChan31

*Collab with the lovely Jk_bias_love ! Hurt them and I'll hurt you-* Y/N was a member of the Goddess Clan wit... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

2.5K 85 22
Від 31KiwiChan31

I let out a nervous laugh. "Hey, Sariel!" I smiled. Oh Goddess!! Is it possible that he found out!? I'm so dead!

Sariel gave a small sigh. He put his face close to mine, his cheeks puffed out. Steam practically left his ears. "What were you even doing?! It's been hours!" Sariel yelled.

My eyes twitched in worry. I was right....I really am done for....!!

"I was going to ask Meliodas something, but I got distracted-" I mumbled quietly, fiddling my thumbs. "By what exactly?" Sariel asked. His eyes never left me. They were burning into my soul, searching for lies!!

"A flower field-" I muttered finally. "You're hopeless...how does one spend hours at a flower field? Did you fall asleep or something-?" Sariel teased.

"Yes-" I lied. "The grass was comfortable okay?!" I exclaimed. "I'll never understand you," Sariel laughed, running a hand through his hair. I guess he believed the lie.

"Although, that doesn't change the fact that everyone's out looking for you now," Sariel sighed. My eyes went wide. "Sariel!" I exclaimed. "It was only a couple hours! You didn't need to send out a whole entire search party!" I shook him by his shoulders frantically.

"I was worried!" Sariel whined. With a sigh, I let go of him and began to laugh. He's such a goofball at times. "You may be laughing, but as a big brother it is my duty to look out for you" I stopped laughing, seeing that he replaced his expression with a serious one. I looked down, feeling slightly guilty for lying to him, but I can't tell him about Zeldris, at least not now.

"Sorry it won't happen again..." softening his glare he sighed. He approached me and brought me into a hug. "It's fine. By the way, I arranged some training for you tomorrow. I expect you to be there and not be late."

I widened my eyes. OH NO! I was supposed to see Gelda and Zeldris tomorrow! What do I do!? Closing my eyes, I sighed it's not like I have a choice.....Sariel already arranged this training for me. I'm sure Zeldris will understand. Well... I hope he will.

"Okay, Brother! I'll be there. Um, by the way, who's training me?"

I saw that he was hesitating before answering. Closing his eyes, he sighed before answering, " I know you don't like him, but he was the only one available, plus he's a great fighter, therefore you can improve your skills. *sigh* It's Ludociel."

"WHAT!? Brother you can't be serious, anyone but him. He's the worst, plus we hate each other. I won't improve with him. Maybe Meliodas can train me.... Or even you!"

I tried to persuade him, but he just gave me an apologetic smile. My hopes were gone the moment he had that smile. My wings deflated along with my face.

I closed my eyes angrily. I turned around from my brother and told him my response.

"Fine, I guess I can train with him just this once. But I won't do it a second time, I really can't stand him."

Sariel gave me one of his big smiles, flying to me. He gave me a big hug and pressed his left cheek on my right cheek rubbing against it.

" You're the best! I promise next time, I'll be the one training you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I swear, sometimes he acts like a kid. Huffing I turned around and told my brother I needed sleep before the 'amazing' training session with Ludociel. Note the sarcasm.

.......

Waking up from my peaceful slumber, I thought about the horrible day I'm about to experience. I already want it to be over. Sighing, I unfolded my white wings and flew out of my hut. I didn't see Sariel anywhere in the hut, so I guess he already went out to perform his archangel duties.

Landing on the training grounds I spotted Ludociel leaning against a stone pillar. Once he saw me, he made his way towards me. He didn't look happy at all.

"You're late, I have been waiting here for the past half an hour. You know, you may not care, but I have duties as the leader of the archangels and I'm quite busy. Be lucky your brother requested my help to train you. Be grateful that I have made time for you."

Grimacing at the not so pleasant welcome, I huffed already feeling my anger rising.

I closed my eyes, forcing myself to not lash out on him. Taking a deep breath, I re-opened my eyes and gave him one of my fake best smiles.

" Sorry Ludociel, it won't happen again," Not like I will train with you again.

"Let us begin then."

For the past two hours he was overworking me, I swear...I felt like dying!

First, he worked on my stamina. He made me fly for about thirty minutes nonstop.

This is how it went ....

.........

"GO faster! You're as slow as a turtle! If you want to kill a demon one day you need to be faster!"

I wanted to kill him. I was so tired my wings felt like jello. But what infuriated me the most, was when he said 'I needed to be fast to be able to kill a demon'. Like hell I will ever do that! .... Speaking of demon, I wonder how Zel-

"Stop daydreaming and get a move on!"

After flying, he trained me in hand to hand combat. This was hell. AGAIN. He was using me as a personal punching bag. He kept repeating that 'I needed a better form' and a 'stronger punch.'

" Use more strength when punching!"

"NO! You're doing it wrong! Again!"

"Do you think you will hurt anybody with this strength?! Again!"

"No! One more time!"

"Stronger!"

"Weak! Again!

This was not training, this was torture. How could my brother put me through this!?

I wanted to be done with this training. It felt like eternity.

But the hand to hand combat was not the worst. No, it was the sword fight. That was Hell. He also put an angel's powers combo in addition to his sword. I wasn't ready for any of it.

He kept putting on an angel combo, with his sword strikes.

After a while I couldn't keep up any more so my defence got weak.

It didn't end well for me, while he made an ark, I couldn't reflect it so it hit me, might I add- I also got it by his sword, it grazed my cheek and it started bleeding.

I held my cheek, while being on the floor, I glared up at him.

"This is how you fight and kill an enemy. We're done" He said while smirking, turning around he unfolded his wings and took off, leaving me on the ground bleeding, it also wasn't a small cut, it was quite big. Tears welled up in my eyes.

How could he treat me like this? He doesn't even consider me as an equal, to him I'm just a weak pathetic angel! This bastard !

Drying my tears up I flew to my hut.

When I arrived home, Sariel was there. He tried to ask what happened, but I ignored him and went to my room. I closed my door and slid down the closed wooden structure, putting my head between my knees. I cried silently to myself.

Oh Zeldris .....

How I wished I had been with you.....

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 27.8K 40
Over 3000 years ago a curse was place upon three different people, a Goddess named Elizabeth, a demon named Meliodas and a demon named Y/N. "You're...
76.1K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...
138K 4.7K 73
This is the story of a young woman name (Y/N), who is the first princess of the demon clan even the leader of the ten commandments, she is known to b...
2.2K 57 18
Y/n L/n is the strongest and fastest in the demon realm.She was best friends with Zeldris and Meliodas.But then,she and Zeldris fell in love,becoming...