5 O' Clock Shadows

By HarryPotterMen2021

(I said I would make a book, so here we are. Enjoy.) Severus Snape was the Potions Master at Hogwarts, School... More

The Prep and Potion Incident
Cheap Cologne and Peppermint
Stupid Leeches
Eye-roller
Starlit ceiling?
That can be arranged
Idk what to label this so here
This is an even better title than the last one
IM SO GOOD AT TITLES MY GUYS
Idk anymore
Untitled Part 13
MWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm just going to change the titles to nonsense from now on
IM EATING ORPHANS ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ
GIMME DEM TOES ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘
Hehehhehheehheheheheehhehehehehe
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
๐Ÿ‹Friday๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Sunday๐Ÿ‹
Saturday
๐Ÿ‹Severus Snape is a pimp๐Ÿ‹
idk
I cant think of a witty title
Is there a title? No. Why are you looking here? There is nothing.
There is no title..... weirdo ๐Ÿง
AYOOOOOOOOOO why you looking here hmm?
๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹WHY YOU LOOKING HERE? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‹
Your mom is hot <3
heyyyyy
Trente-Six
Trente-Sept
Trente-huit
Trente-neuf
๐Ÿ‹Almost there๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹The end๐Ÿ‹

I see you ๐Ÿ‘

1.1K 60 54
By HarryPotterMen2021

Things were awkward but not if that makes sense. He seemed like he didn't hate me nearly as much but there was definitely some tension between the two of us.

I for one was just happy that he was being civil with me again.

It seemed like we had become fuck buddies yet again.

Just the more toxic version of what we were last time.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, walking toward me with his hands in his pockets.

"Brushing my teeth?" I replied, pulling my toothbrush out of my mouth with confusion.

He nodded and took a step closer to me, stopping directly beside me. "I see."

"Right. Can I get back to that?"

He nodded, watching my every move with intensity.

Once I was done, I went to walk away; but I found myself face to face with Severus instead of a clear path.

"Excuse me-"

"Let me see that smile." He replied.

I sighed and put on a fake grin. "Happy?"

"You have something between your teeth." He responded.

"Oh fuck off."

His hand launched out I'm front of me, grabbing me by the cheeks. "How rude of you to ignore what I said."

"I didn't ignore you." I replied, struggling to speak with his hand pressing my cheeks roughly against the rest of my face.

He stared at me for a second, his mouth moving in a rather secrete way.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he stopped.

He moved his hand to my jaw, forcing my mouth open before he spit into it.

Then he took a step back and watched me with triumph.

"Ew! That's disgusting!" I shouted, spitting into the sink at once before I grabbed my toothbrush again frantically.

"Well you missed a spot. I was merely looking out for you."

"That was very immature." I stated around my toothbrush, flipping him off behind me.

He took a few steps toward me again, but this time, he didn't seem like he was going to do something as nasty.

His hands landed on my hips, tugging my waist back against his own.

I spit out my toothpaste. "What are you doing now?"

"Nothing. Keep brushing." He replied, pressing himself against me.

I glanced over my shoulder to give him an unamused glare.

He gave a mere grin in return.

I shifted my head back to the sink, bending down to spit again.

And then he began rubbing himself against me.

That made me drop my toothbrush as I attempted to find myself leverage.

He pulled himself away from me completely before he walked over to the bed and sat down.

I stood stunned, slightly pissed off at myself for letting him get to me.

"You are such a man whore." I muttered, putting my toothbrush down and grabbing my mouth wash.

"How so?"

"You, my dear professor, are the definition of a fuck boy. You walk about unclothing anything that walks. I, for one, am not amused."

"Oh but arent you dearest?"

"Shut up." I muttered.

He smiled widely. "Hey, want to do something fun?"

"Sure?"

He stood up, walking toward me, taking that smile with him. "Great. Get on your shoes and we'll be on our way."

"Wait what-"

"You heard me darling." He replied, glancing down at his watch.

I gave him a doubtful glanced before I turned around and grabbed my shoes.

He watched me as I slipped them on. "Come along dear."

He offered out his arm. I gave him a confused stare before I interlocked arms with him.

He opened the door, waiting for me to leave first before he shut it behind him.

"So we can either get ice cream or go dancing." Severus explained as he walked slowly beside me.

"I don't have a preference." I replied.

He smiled again. "Great. We'll do both."

"Sounds good." I responded, looking around us.

Severus glanced down at me before I felt his hand slide onto the small of my back.

"What are you up to professor?"

"Nothing my love." He replied, shrugging. I turned my head, trying to hide my tinted cheeks.  "Awwww. You're blushing. How cute."

"I- be quiet."

"You're adorable when you're bashful." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as I felt my cheeks becoming heated.

"You're the worst."

"Perhaps. Or maybe you're just not used to flattery." He leaned down slightly. "My money is on the second option."

Before he stood straight again, he gave my temple a gentle kiss.

I knew my cheeks were crimson at that point. There was no use in hiding it.

"Ah! Here's the bar. You can come in but if anyone asks, you're twenty three. And no you're not allowed to drink."

I shrugged. "Fair enough."

He pulled open the door, gesturing for me to enter.

I walked inside, soon feeling his hand on my back again.

He gently pushed me inside, ignoring the men at the bar that began staring at the two of us.

"They've got a jukebox. How convenient. Any song preferences?" He asked.

"I don't have any, sorry sir."

"That's alright." He replied, stuffing his hand into his pocket before pulled out his wallet and approached the music machine.

I waited with my hands folded together as he searched it for a specific song.

Eventually, he came back with a satisfied song. "Do you know who the Walkers Brothers are?"

"No?"

"Wow. I feel very old then."

He took my hand in his, tugging me toward a more semi lit up space. People were on what looked to be a dance floor. Half of them were drunk out of their minds, the others seemed like they were tipsy.

Nevertheless, they were grinding against one another almost as if they weren't listening to a song from the 1960's.

"Ignore them. They don't have to be apart of this experience." He replied, pulling me into his chest. "Do you know how to dance, Ms. Y/n?"

"I do. But probably not in the way you're implying."

"Well. I'll give you a pre lesson for the Winter Formal's steps." He replied, placing one of my hands on his shoulder before he took my other one in his own.

"Just follow my lead, alright princess?"

Again. A swarm of butterflies surged through my stomach. "Alright, sir."

He took one step forward, allowing me to follow him.

Then he moved to the right. Then to the left. And back.

And he repeated the dance across the floor, taking me with him. "Good job." He stated, suppressing a laugh as he guided me.

I accidentally stepped on his toes, grimacing at the mistake.

"Oh my goodness. You're so clumsy. Surely you don't know how to dance at all." He teased me, moving his feet farther apart.

And he guided across the dance floor until the end of the song.

"We that was fun." He replied. "Yes. Even though I got my toes smashed half the time."

He pulled me closer to him, pressing his other hand on my waist to meet his first.

He looked into my eyes with a goofy tight lipped smile.

I slowly let my other hand meet my first around his shoulders

He pressed the palms of his hands against my hips, pulling me closer.

Severus slowly swayed to the sound of the drunken people around us.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?"

And there it was; the blush that I kept trying to avoid. 'You're too kind."

"No I'm serious. You really are beautiful."

I leaned forward, resting my head against his shoulder to avoid anymore confrontation. He let out a soft chuckle, placing his chin on the top of my head.

I heard him hum the slightest tune.

And then a havoc went lose as someone smashed a beer bottle against the wall. "Severus Snape you scoundrel! Where are you?"

He pulled away at once, searching the room until his eyes stopped on someone. I looked where he was staring, but I didn't have much time before I felt Severus tug me with him toward the exit.

He ran out the door as quickly as he could, dragging me along with him.

"Shit!" I yelled as I tripped over my own feet.

My knees scraped against the floor, causing Severus to stop in his tracks.

"Um- here." He said, leaning down for a moment before he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, holding me in his grasp like I was a runaway bride. "Just hold on."

The faint shouts behind us became more distant as Severus ran with me in his arms.

A broad grin was on his face as he sprinted away from the bar.

Eventually, he came to a stop outside of what I assumed was an ice cream parlor based on the bright colors from the outside.

He set me down gently, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright to stand up?"

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine. It's just so scrape. I'll be fine."

He went quiet for a moment before he looked at me with pure mischief.

His gaze quickly shifted to the parlor in front of us. "Darn it. Its closed." He stated with slight disappointment.

Then I visual saw his expression change as an idea popped into his head.

He tugged out his wand, going up to the door and pressing it against the metal knob before he muttered something and the sound of locks being moved was heard.

He waited a moment before he opened the door, careful not to make too much noise.

"Severus!" I whisper yelled. He glanced over his shoulder at me before he gestured for me to follow.

I let out a sigh before I followed after him, shutting the door behind me quietly.

"Its fine. I'll still pay, just.. An attendant won't be here to advise it."

He pointed his wand at the cameras in the corners before he gave it a quick flick and the screens turned off.

"So. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?" I asked him, resting my chin on my hand as he drummed his fingers on the table between us.

"You're going to laugh."

"Nonsense. It cant be that bad." I replied.

He gave the slightest smile before he sat up straight and folded both of his hands together.

"Butter Pecan."

I stared at him with disgust. "That is a horrible ice cream flavor." I stated, my lips forming a slight smile.

"Then you're going to hate me for my runner up." He responded.

"It can't possibly be as bad as butter pecan."

"Are you ready?" He asked rhetorically. I gave a slight nod and he pushed down his amusement. "Black licorice."

"Noooo! That's even worse." I laughed.

"I guess I like the granny flavors." He said with a wide smile.

I shook my head. "You have a very odd taste in ice cream favorites."

"Well at least I don't like pistachio!" He countered, standing up.

"First of all, pistachio is an iconic ice cream flavor. Secondly, you're just upset because it's better than butter pecan."

"It's just wrong. You shouldn't make sure nut an ice cream flavor." He shook his head.

I laughed, standing up as well.

He offered out his arm and I linked mine with his.

"Who would have guessed that Severus Snape is secretly a grandpa at heart?"

He let out an amused chuckle. "Who would of thought someone that was supposed to serve a three month detention ended up helping her potions professor sneak into an ice cream parlor."

He opened the door, gesturing for me to leave first.

"Such a gentleman." I taunted him.

"Why thank you for noticing your highness." He responded, returning the same energy I had given him.

Severus took my hand in his, unlinking our arms. "Well even though we both nearly died and did something illegal, I'd say this night was a good one."

"I'd have to agree with you." I replied.

"My cheeks hurt, though."

I glanced at him with mild concern. "Why is that?"

"I haven't stopped smiling for the last three hours."

That made me happy. I rested my head against his shoulder as he slowly moved his arm over my shoulder.

"Well I'm glad that I got to enjoy this night with you, professor."

"And I, you, darling."

Severus pat the bed twice. "Up here, I'm going to take a look at your knees and make sure they don't end up causing you any pain."

I sat down on the bed, leaning forward to slide off my shoes.

Severus hummed a song I didn't recognize as he went through his things. Eventually, he pulled out a first aid kit. "Better to be prepared than not."

He tugged at my clothes, lifting them further up my leg so he could get better access to my skin.

"If it hurts too bad, tell me." He replied, opening the kit.

Nothing in it contained muggle medicine. It was rather a variety of pills and potions sorted into categories.

"Right. Take this" he said, pulling out a small vile and pushing it toward me.

I took it out of his hand and held it in mine. "What do you want me to do with it?"

"Throw it at a wall." He said sarcastically. "Drink it you dork."

His fingers fished throughout the kit as I slowly drained the liquid from the vile. It tasted foul.

"What was that?"

"A sleeping potion. It will kick in soon. It also helps with the healing process. This time tomorrow, you should be fine. But! I am going to cover your wounds in these aloe skins. So tell me if that part hurts."

I watched his hands as he pulled the plant coverings over my knees. He seemed focused; the only thing on his mind most likely was his care.

And soon enough, Severus was sitting up, tugging my clothing back down.

"Darling, you look exhausted."

"I'm not that tired." I replied, feeling a yawn making it's way up. "Okay maybe a little bit."

He laid down onto the bed, lifting his arm to create a spot for me. "Come here sweetheart."

I moved around the bed before he laid down next to him.

He pressed his hand gently on my shoulder before he began pulling me closer to him.

I moved my head onto his chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

I heard his heart beat racing against his chest. He was nervous.

It was adorable.

"Hey Severus?"

He exhaled softly, closing his eyes. "Yes honey?"

"You know I absolutely love you, right?"

"I did, but thank you for confirming." He replied, giving a gentle laugh.

The vibrations rumbled through him. "Severus?"

"Yes babygirl?" He replied.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I? You're the light of my life. You inspire me, y/n. I could never not be in love with you, my dear. I do. I love you."

(This is my new comfort chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9.1K 53
The story is my tribute to all snarry shippers out there. A nasty and menacing potionmaster, a smart and cocky Gryffendor brat, heated dialogues, lot...
632K 22K 22
{ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐›๏ฟฝ...
15.2K 422 35
The story is another tribute to all snarry shippers out there. A nasty and menacing potions master and his smart and cocky disciple have heated dialo...
19.2K 556 50
Severus Snape: Most students hate him. He is not liked by lots of people. People refer to him as a bully. People describe him as mean, cruel, ugly, c...