SILENT SCREAMS.

By SnowMarisvega

How would you define depression? Alex knows, all he's ever felt his entire life was suffering, pain, sadness... More

ALEX.
CONNOR
AUSTIN
Side Notes:

SILENT SCREAMS.

245 11 0
By SnowMarisvega

Hi!

Please don't go past this! ⚠️

This is a warning to everyone who is about to read this book. There are a whole lot of triggering things in every chapter and some things are quite graphic, so please do not read if you will be affected by this please.

This is a book that speaks about suicide and how some words you say can make a person just finally give up ! This book talks about demons a person faces, it's not always what happens when something bad happens but this was something i wrote some time back. I did a whole lot of editing and changed some stuffs and made it more graphic and thought to put it out here.

Please, please, again, there are a some shit in this that can trigger you if you battle with suicide.

But,

I know this book is a good one! So, for those who will go ahead with reading this! I hope you enjoy it! I look forward to your comments, they are my favourite part of everything.

And please play the songs in each chapter. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 11.4K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...
113K 2K 75
I've always had a feeling that I would die young. Ever since I started pondering on deaths door I've had this feeling. I could care less about the he...
663K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
983 39 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...