characters x male reader (Boo...

By _DabiSimp_

[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my b... More

1. Requests & A/N
2. Zuku x SMR
3.Takashi X UMR
4.Sakuna-SFW
5. Yanadare! Endevor X SMR
6.Stripper!Bakugo x mafia boss SMR
7.yanadare Hawks X SMR
8.Jealous Kyotani X SMR
9.Author x male reader
10.Mafia boss Kuroo x demon!Butler!UMR
11.Karma x UMR
12.needy Bakugo x dragon shifter SMR
13. nice!shy!Bakugo x SMR
14. Eren x Neko UMR
15.Mafia boss Toji x Stripper UMR
16. Tiger Shoto X Omega werewolf UMR
17. Luna Hawks x Alpha SMR
18. Noya x SMR
19.Alpha SMR x Luna Keigo prt 2
20.Preg Omega Bakugo x Alpha SMR
21.Hawks x Dabi x SMR
22. Zuko x SMR
23. Leviathan x SMR
24. Keigo x SMR x Dabi prt 2
25. Armin x UMR
26. Itadori-SFW
27. Mammon x SMR
28. Lucifer - SFW
29.Mammon -SFW
30. Leviathan - SFW
31. Satan - SFW
32. Asmo - SFW
33. Beel - SFW
34. Belphie - SFW
35. Simoen -SFW
36. Diavolo - SFW
37. Iwazumi x UMR
39. Alpha SMR x Luna Keigo prt 4
40. A/N

38. Alpha SMR x Luna Keigo prt 3

2.8K 45 5
By _DabiSimp_

Yes finally!! Ik y'all been waiting long, so here it is my friends!

Au; werewolf, tall keigo.
Requested; yep, yep, yep!
Name: mha/bnha
Type; smutt here!!

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'4

Hair; brown with white ends.

Eyes; golden brown/ gold

Length; 14in/17in

I am so tired and you want me ro write?! I'll do it. Don't worry, I'm a nice guy.

____________________________________
Recap!

"Come bere." My Alpha's golden eyea are hypnotizing as he barks out the order, almost putting me in a daze. He's using that voice. The one reserved for giving commands, not suggestions, to pack that follows him. He's the alpha. I don't know why - like I seriously don't know why - I got wet. So wet. I thought the miracle potion would have made it impossible for me to create slick since it's technically paused my heat which is the only time my body naturally does this. I don't care. Why is he so damn hot?

Keigo's POV

Suddenly my legs fall alien to me, I don't even know if I could move them. I am aware that I need to get up from my spot on the floor and find myself in his arms in the next three nanoseconds before shit hits the fan. Hiding from him is the one thing come up bluntly defying him is something else entirely. You should have thought it was a baby deer the way my legs shook as I stood and trembled as I walked towards him. Every step felt heavy and awkward. So much for being fearless, badass Beta.

"Izuku" the tiger purrs dangerously, "the same rules apply to you. Come." To drag my feet, I look over my shoulders to glance at Izuku. The Omega - who had been sitting in the only chair in the otherwise empty room - stands gingerly, hands cupping his belly before waddling over to Shoto. These chicks were red as he nibbled on the his bottom lip, looking up at his gargantuan mate under thick black eyelashes. There's no way the tiger could stay mad when he was looking like that. Again, all ezeku has to do is make puppy eyes to get his scot-free. Satisfying - for me at least - it doesn't seem to be working this time. It's petty, yes, but I don't want to be the one getting in trouble.

No matter how slow I moved, I still ended up in front of my mate. Suddenly our one inch height difference seemed like 12. It felt like he was towering over me, I just want to melt at his feet and show him my belly. Once I was close he's nose flared and if possible he's his eyes could brighter. An angered growled tore up his throat as he took a threatening step towards me and I stiffen. Simultaneously, Shoto releases a heart attack inducing sound - almost success in giving me one - making me jump out of my skin. Fuck, I forgot about the shirt. I smiled Sheepishly or tried to,my lips felt wobbly.

Shit, shit, shit - fuck! Goddess, have mercy, please. The prayer is silent but earnest. I'm running out of ways to describe the truly frightening attitude excluded from M/N right now. The amount of rage is harboring visibly in christ. He's incisors elongated. Poking his bottom lip. He looks feral. I'm scared.

Izuku whines submissively in response ro his mate, bearing his neck. They're difference in size is jarring, Shoto is a massive wall of muscle all over twice the size of izuku's small, fragile, and very pregnant form. The tiger Claire's down at the T-shirt he's made to was wearing and unriddled hatred. Swapping shirts with a bad decision. A lot of mistakes were made today, but hey, you live and you learn hopefully I live through this.

"Take is off." I almost pissed myself because I wasn't expecting M/N's voice to come out that deep. Deeper than the deepest parts of the ocean with the same ability to swallow you whole and drag you down into the abyss. I don't even give him the chance to consider telling me a second time. I whip the shirt over my head so fast you think it had suddenly caught on fire.

I would describe the carnage reaped on my poor tee but suffice to say it was fucking disrespectful. Shoto grips the runt's neck in one of his giant hands, forcing the smaller man to look up at him. Ezuku's eyes were hooded and it was pretty obvious he didn't mind the domineering grip of his mate. The tiger only spoke three words and they were reverberated through that air with power.

"Never again, Izuku." The run sing to only be able to not mutley, holy and raptured by his mate. Shoto takes off his own shirt, covering izuku once again with send as he puts it on him. His glower lessons only slightly as he cooks his mate into his arms, carrying him from the room. The discarded shirt tatters on the left on the floor without a second glance towards them or us.

Being alone with M/N was suddenly the last thing I wanted at the moment. For some reason, my brain thought we were safer with the others around. M/N can't murder me when there are witnesses. The spectators - my first line of defense - are gone now though. Great. What was the point of all of this again?

To get fucked. My wolf answers the obviously rhythorical question. Usually, I'd argue with him but this time he's not wrong at all. That had been the goal in the first place.

"So, I know this was a bad idea, but hear me out -" M/N cuts me off with a cold laugh. One that sends a trindle a fear down my spine.

"A bad idea..." He trails off as if the words didn't live up to the weight of the situation. "No, this was the dumbass idea, but you knew that already." He tilts his head taking me in slowly. "Get to the room pup." He says finally, stepping out of the way so that I could exit.

"D-daddy I-" I begin try and explain myself.

"Get to the room before I drag you there." His rough tone madey cock swell. I don't need to be told a second time as I scurry through in the wall.

Yep, this was a dumbass idea.

Skip-

Was getting dicked down really worth all this? I'd pissed off my mate and now even though I still feel incredibly horny, ai also feel a bit guilty. I made sure to keep my focus forward so it didn't seem like I was going to veer off course. He's mad enough as it is and I really don't want to make it worse.

As the lock to our bedroom door snapped into place dread wrapped itself around my heart. Maybe I went a little too far this time... Regret isn't a good look on me though so I try to push it down all the self blaming thoughts despite them all being 100% true.

"Oh, pup" My Alpha sighs in fake disappointment. "When will you learn?" I gulped nervously but was unable to turn around and face him. When will I learn? I swear, for some reason, I'm drawn to causing trouble like a moth to a falme. Do I need attention that badly? The slick coming from my weeping hole answers that for me. Why do I have to be a needy slut all the time?

"How about we just talk about this?" I ask, even as my voice trembles from fear or is it excitement, I'm not sure, maybe the two are bleeding into eachother, rendering me a mess of unbridled anticipation. I can't help but jump when I feel M/N's breath caressing my neck in the next second. No other part of him touches me, but yhe heat radiating off his big body is enough to drive me crazy.

"Talk," the Alpha growls, moving around me. He seats on the foot of the bed with his thick thighs spread. My wolf doesn't give me a choice but to fall between them and kneel at his feet. Glaring golden eyes being down on me with intensity I don't think I've ever seen before. It was purely male, pure dominance come up here alpha. My wolf king's down inside me submissively.

"We were just having fun... It was supposed to be like a prank. I honestly didn't think you'd get this mad-" I try to explain.

"Mad?" The chuckle he releases is dry, no humor detached in the way it falls through the air like cold stones. "If I were mad, you'd have a chance of getting out of this unscathed." M/N leans back with a smirk, "you don't by the way."

"What's my punishment?" I ask hesitantly, resigned to my fate. The least I could do is accept whatever he has in store for me. I just don't want him to be mad at me anymore. At this point I'm prepared to grovel and beg. I don't like it when he looks at me like I've disappointed him. It makes me feel like he's rethinking being with me. Fuck, now is really not a good time for my insecurities to pop up.

"Well get to that. What I want to know now is, why? Why did you do it?" M/N's voice is clipped, full of the anger he'd been practically masking, now fully unleashed. I shiver even though I'm far from cold. Oh, goddess. I wish I had an answer that wouldn't piss him off more. 'Well, I just wanted your cum, Daddy' doesn't seem like it's going to cut it. Taking a deep breath, I decide to just go with honesty. He can't get mat at honesty, right?

"I-I thought it would get you to-to," I stammer, watching as my Alpha's eyes narrow slightly. Or, maybe he can. I pout a bit. Why is this so hard to get out? "I can't help it... I just want..." My voice dies in my throat as M/N grips my chin forcing my fave closer to his. Oh, sweet goddess... If he keeps this up I'm going to cum. His hold is by no means gentle, but fuck, it makes me melt. He's so strong. Strong enough to control me.

"What does my little pup want?" The condensation was clear in his voice. Golden eyes glowed with knowing as they glared down at me. A low hum Crawled up my throat. He's ao damn fine. I'm honestly surprised I understood anything that came out of his mouth. I'm way too distracted to the way he's shadowing over me, his hold on me making it impossible to move away - to escape. What I want is the opposite, I want to get closer.

"To be filed with your cum, Daddy," I admit a little breathless. The corner of his pool, delicious lips pull up to reveal his fangs. I can feel myself dripping. I know he can smell just how aroused I am right now. I also know he doesn't care...

And for some reason that makes me wetter.

"All this to get your hole plugged... At this rate all you'll be good for is holdiny cum inside your cute ass." He's other hand moved grip my hair tightly. I grind from The Sting that tingles along my scalp. "But that's what you really want, isn't it? To be nothing more than daddy's come dumb. You wanted so bad you act out just to get attention, it's getting a little out of hand don't you think?" Daddy pushes his thumb into my mouth. My face feels red with embarrassment. "To go as far as to hide for me. As if there's anywhere you could go that I wouldn't find you." He's words were gradually beginning to sound lupine and increasingly terrifying at the same time.

I moan, licking a little and I'm able to stop myself from sucking his thumb. My eyes true as I think about how it would feel to have his dick in my mouth instead. That would actually be preferable and then he could feed me he's cum and I would drink it all down... Oh, that sounds like bliss. With a soft growl, M/N pussy finger for my lips, pinching my cheek and forcing me to blink out of my daze.

It takes a second to get my scrambled brain cells back in order. The look M/N giving me clearly said that he was expecting a response. In my defense, he shouldn't be so fucking Dom ineering sexy and make me want to. Then I'd be able to think clearly so really this is all his fault. I didn't ask for such an irresistible mate, hell I'm not even supposed to be a bottom-

If we're being real here, you're more like a sub for M/N than a bottom. That's neither here nor is there though. My wolf points out as though he's blessing me with words from a sage. That's even worse! Bottoming one thing, but being a cute chubby boy for daddy is something entirely different. It means that I willingly give M/N all my control. Which is true. My wolf actually has a plan to come up which is rare and of itself. Fuck you. He growls.

The spirit of coming to terms with things, I readily admit that I love it when M/N decides to go old daddy on me and control me. It's so fucking hot to be told what to do and forced to take whatever he gives me. It's easier to not have to decide and go along with whatever he wants when I know he'll still give me what I need while taking what he wants. And I trust him too. So, yeah, I'm probably sorry boy, but I'm also definitely a brat.

"I knew you'd find me," I answer finally. "That was the point." The confession doesn't even faze my alpha. Not that I expected it too. He can see right through me, straight through everything I want but I'm too stubborn to ask for. I really need to work on my communication skills so I don't continuously end up in situations like this... But on the other hand that would be kind of boring.

"And if things were to go perfectly according to your plan, I assume now would be the part where I fill you up with my seed?" M/N asks though it's obvious that he knows the answer. I go up and nod. Please. My face feels red with embarrassment. "That's too bad." He tsks as if he genuinely felt empathetic. Too bad? What the hell does that mean?

"What?" My heart stops and I'm on the verge of a panic attack at seeing my wonderful, foolproof plan falling to pieces before my eyes. This is not the reaction I hadn't dissipated. I definitely didn't expect us to be talking this long I thought he would have started fucking me into a coma by now. I was very wrong but I just didn't know - "why?" I asked inspiration seeping from me at this point. I don't think he realizes that I'm fully prepared to beg if I have to.

"Why should I?" My Alpha scoffs, lips pulling into a cruel smile that was too arousing to be legal. My heart's daughter is as butterflies start flapping in my tummy. That smile makes me drip. "That would obviously be a reward now, wouldn't it? Which leads me to your punishment-"

I thought that would be my punishment. Had this man ever heard of the term punish fuck in his life? That was the entire point to all this - so that I get punish fucked. I feel robbed.

D-daddy, please!" I interrupt, heart beating a mile a minute, I guess I really will have to beg after all. "I-I need it... Please. I-,"I swallow nervously, "I'm begging. I'll be good, I promise! J-just fill me up with your cum, need it."the last part came out as an embarrassed by painfully honest murmur. I whiny and desperate, but I am.

M/N tilty's head, looking like he wouldn't really care either way. He's being so mean. I don't know how I keep forgetting that it's not M/N I'm dealing with. It's like I'm holding on to last hope because M/N I can handle, he's wolf? Not in a million years. M/N is soft with me for the most part and firm when I need it. He's lupine counterpart, however, obviously has no qualms about breaking me completely.

"Fine." She says after a minute of pinning me in place with his molten gold case. I release my pent up breath, gratitude ready to spill for my lips but he speaks again before I could utter a single thank you. "But only one of us will be cumming tonight."

Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh fuck, oh shit. I'm going to die. My eyebrows damn near touch my hairline as my mouth drops open. Fuck. Darren simply smirks and my expression. There's no way I'm going to survive Darren brutally fucking mean coming inside me without being able to find release myself. I will die. Is it even worth it?

Is our Alpha using our body to come, stuffing a spool of a speed over and over again worth not coming yourself? My wolf asks, weighing the odds as well. The answer came from both of us the sad part is we really think even have to think about it.

Yes.

"O-okay, Daddy," I agree breathlessly and a little too eager for my own good. This is what I wanted anyway right? He's come, and he's going to give it to me. I just want to be able to come. I think I can live with that, beside how bad can you really be.

Your POV

"O-okay, Daddy."

____________________________________
Ok ok ok I'm so so so sorry but next part will be up now!! Two in one day bc I promised smutt y'all gonna get it! Love y'all stay safe ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.7K 21
Here's some tsukkiyama for y'all! This is my first fanfic and I'm kinda anxious so dont judge me too much pls Yamaguchi is more than satisfied with...
146K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
1.1M 36.6K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] ❝𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.❞ ------------------------------------------------- ❝𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕...
6.3K 270 8
Yamaguchi Tadashi is terrified of the water and he has managed to keep his fear a secret. When the volleyball team decides to take a camping vacation...