Desiderium ✓

By minho_logy

~ ❝I thought you'll never come back....❞ - Lee Know Fanfic <3 Sequel to Promise Me [Ignore the grammatical mi... More

Intro (read if you love JYP)
◍1.
◍2
◍3
◍4
◍5
◍6
◍8
◍9
◍10
◍11 (thank me yep)
◍12
◍13
◍14
◍15
◍16
◍17
◍18
◍19
◍20
◍21
◍22 (final chapter)
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

◍7

217 7 0
By minho_logy

Minho's P.O.V

"Minhoooo" Felix whined snatching away the story book which I was reading.

"What do you want?" I frowned.

"I want you to come out of the box and do something interesting in your boring life" he said taking a seat in front of me.

"Boring? You'll be entertained enough if you sit on my chair and watch different kinds of patients visiting me, some are extraordinary" I replied and snatched back the book from him.

"No! I mean something else...like try dating?" He said stepping away from me knowing I might throw a hand at him or something.

I sighed keeping the book aside and looked at him hopelessly, "Lix...listen up, you know I'm not into such stuffs".

"But you gotta do it! I can't see you being like this, for me pleaseee" he requested.

"If it's for you then of course no!" I replied giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Noooo" he cried out, "You know Narin is a very nice and adorable girl you must give her a chance".

"And how many times have you asked me about her?" I asked back.

"Maybe fourteen times? You ignored me everytime but not now, Please I can assure you that you won't regret" he pleaded offering me brownies, now how I could say no to him...not a single soul was ever born who could say no to Lee Felix's brownies.

"Okay but this is the first and last time not because of you but because...uh nevermind" I said without any enthusiasm but chuckled when I saw Felix jumping out of joy.

"I'll fix your date next week, okay?" he asked carefully as if his life depended on it.

"Fine by me" I assured him.

"I'M SO HAPPYYYYYY" he was about to hug me but I stopped him.

"You know this is my office right? And you know I'm on my working hours right now? Patients can walk in anytime, stop doing embarrasing things" I gave him a disappointed look and got back to my reading session.

A small pout made it's way onto his lips but soon it turned into a satisfied smile knowing I didn't mean it.

~

Suyoung's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs straight to the living room where Tzuyu and Heejin were having a mild conversation...way too mild-

"So you think she'll agree?" Tzuyu asked her almost whispering. I already assumed that they didn't notice me.

"She'll never agree, it's better if we like...not tell her right now?" Heejin replied back in the same way.

"I'm here?" I cleared my throat and informed them, not to mention that they looked like they were about to have a breakdown after that.

"oH hAhA sUyOuNg" Heejin laughed awkwardly like those aunties who get caught while eavesdropping your conversation.

"Suyoung sit here" Tzuyu invited me to sit down beside her which I solemnly did but in a doubtful manner.

"Whom were you both talking about?" I asked them with a straight face.

"EUNBI!" Heejin answered almost immediately.

"YEAH WE WERE TALKING ABOUT EUNBI'S WEDDING GOWN, WE HAVE TO CHOOSE THE BEST FOR HER SINCE JACKSON FINALLY DECIDED TO MARRY-" Tzuyu followed.

"And you guys think I'm buying that lie?" I frowned.

"What li-"

"Suyoung!" Dad called me before Tzuyu could complete.

"I gotta go but don't think I'm giving up yet" I side-eyed them and strolled to the other room where Dad and Mom were discussing about the arrangements with the appinted men.

"Honey may you please go and bring the dresses which I had ordered for Jackson? Their delivery service is unavailable today due to some problems and the other people aren't home...so..." Mom said looking at me with hopes.

"Sure Mom, I ain't doing anything eitherways right now" I answered and smiled at her reassuringly.

"Fine then, here's their card, you may get going now" she said handing me the card.

"Heejin-ah!!!" I called her.

"Who died?!" was the first question she asked as soon as she rushed inside the room.

"No one died but I need you to stop being dramatic before I kill you" I scolded her on our my way to the car, uh...while dragging her outside with me.

"Yeah so Miss Nam I know I'm your assistant but that doesn't mean you're gonna force m- you can do whatever you want" she said as I gave her an annoyed look.

"You're my best friend...not just my assistant dumb fu-"

"NO SWEARING!"

"DAMN FINE DON'T SHOUT-"

We both kept on bickering while driving to the showroom. I was sure Heejin wouldn't talk to me for some hours after that...

"Stop- I know for how long your anger lasts" I chuckled looking at her pouty face.

"You remind me of Jungwoo" I commented and regretted immediately-

"Who's Jungwoo?" she asked as a small frown appeared on her forehead.

"Uh let's go in...we are getting late-" I said and started taking steps inside the building ignoring Heejin's question, I didn't wanna hide anything from her but I knew it was better to hide it for sometime...

The place was sophisticated and spacious, well maintained too, as if it was made only for showcasing. I looked back at the card to check the name of the person from whom I was supposed to receive the order.

Kim Samuel...

"I've heard that name somewhere..." I told myself.

"May I help you with anything Miss?" I heard a voice near me and looked at the other direction to see the person.

"SAMUEL...RIGHT! IT'S YOU!" I squealed.

"Suyoung?!" he exclaimed out of surprise.

"Suyoung why do- oh hi" Heejin stopped and glanced at the person in front of me as she finally caught up.

"He's Samuel, one of my friends from middle school and this is Heejin my best friend" I introduced them both.

"Umm...hello, Samuel nice to meet you" Heejin greeted shyly and played with ribbons of her dress.

"Hi Heejin nice to meet you too" Samuel greeted back with a smile.

"Oh by the way, I came here to get my brother's clothes, name's Jackson" I said handing him the receipt.

"Sure, will be back in a minute" he informed and walked inside a room at the other direction.

"He's cool, how are you friends with such cool people-" Heejin asked.

"Huh it's cuz I myself am cool" I answered with a sarcastic smile.

"Hah your sense of humour" she fake laughed earning a glare from me.

After a few minutes, while me and Heejin were waiting, we heard two male voices and they were...not unfamiliar, "Finally! I got a leave after such a long time duh".

The brunette told the blonde, I was genuinely shocked, I didn't know what to do so I just wore my cap and my mask which I always carried for emergency purposes and especially for Heejin's interest in making people around her embarrassed.

"Felix? Did you change your perfume?" the other male asked.

"Your nose is probably malfunctioning dude" Felix glared at Jungwoo.

"Here's your or-"

"THANK YOU SAMUEL, HEEJIN RUN" I grabbed her hand and rushed towards the second entrance before any one of the two could recognise me. I didn't have time to think about anything else but I hoped that I got out of there without them noticing us.

Author's P.O.V

"Where you looking at?" Jungwoo asked Felix as the blonde guy looked at something with a frown.

"Jungwoo...?" he spoke with a doubtful voice, "I think I saw Suyoung-" said Felix pointing at the direction which he was facing.

Hearing that Jungwoo almost choked on air, he never thought something like that would come out of nowhere, specially after it had already been 5 years and there was not even a slightest sign of the mentioned girl.

"I think you're missing her too much, there's no way she can be here" Jungwoo rolled his eyes.

"No! I just saw her!" Felix exclaimed, clear annoyance could be seen on his face.

"Felix...are you working too much, HOW CAN SUYOUNG BE HERE? SHE'S IN CALIFORNIA-" Jungwoo tried reminding him.

"But that girl looked like her..." Felix mumbled sadly, once again all his hopes were crushed down like they meant nothing.

"Let's go have a massage later, you don't seem okay, I'll pay for it..." Jungwoo said looking at his best friend with a 'You're not fine' look.

However Felix agreed, who would miss a chance to have a free massage notably at the weekend after going through a heavy schedule for the whole week.

"Hey Samuel" Felix waved at the guy who was sitting at the counter, Samuel waved back as soon as he noticed them.

"I didn't notice you all this tims!" Samuel chuckled at the blonde.

"What? We came in just now dude-" Jungwoo informed.

"Heh? You two didn't come with Suyoung?" Samuel asked feeling nothing but bewildered.

"Suyoung was here a minute ago...so I thought you both came here with her and her best friend Heejin" Samuel answered while frowning as he was confused too.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" Felix glared at Jungwoo.

"I MEAN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SHE'D BE HERE MAGICALLY" Jungwoo glared back.

"Let's go and see if she's still there" Felix grabbed Jungwoo's hand and dragged him outside.

They tried for ten to fifteen minutes straight but couldn't find their friend...they were desperate to meet her now that they knew she was right in front of them yet they were unable to meet her, afterall they promised to not leave each other as long as they remember each and everyday day they spent together as best friends.

"Where did she go!" Jungwoo huffed.

"Ugh what if she's nearby..." Felix asked hoping to see her at least for once.

"Felix...next time, Seoul isn't a small city, we can never find her that way and in meantime, let's not tell about this to others...." Jungwoo added trying to calm the blonde down.

"Why did you go away?..." was the only thing which left Felix's lips at that very moment.

If it was really Suyoung, there was no way they were giving up that easily. They wanted answers of the questions which were kept unanswered for years...there were many things to tell her, to talk about, and in fact the strong wish of spending time together like they did back when they all were close friends didn't help them to calm down even a bit, specially Felix...he was overwhelmed when he found out that it was her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 3.2K 47
[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘹] 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 Ps this story was me basically finding my style of how I wanted to write...
15.6K 461 17
"I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help. Who do you think you are?" - A Lee Know fanfiction Started: 15.04.2022 Finished 15.07.2022
7.7K 615 33
wherein after three years of leaving everything behind to reach her dream as soon as she came back, she thought she's still waiting for her. But the...
47.2K 1.6K 35
unknown:"I love you!! " Jungkook: "Who's this? This is his girlfriend, Tzuyu!!" Crap... Oh no... I didn't mean to send it.... ->Jungkook x Reade...