My electro tyrant can't be th...

By HilichurlianScholar

This is my first book so do not expect a big plot. Raiden Shogun X Male reader [WARNING!! CONTAINS MAJOR SPOI... More

Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Updated)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Finale
Important Notice.
Vote results (Update 2)

Chapter 22

2.3K 89 11
By HilichurlianScholar

"Hmm... That world is so strange..."

"Yet it's so beautiful... Ah! Not that I'm saying you aren't... But... It's just more colourful..." Walking along the craters of white soil, a young male trailed about aimlessly...

Resonating with the moon, he caressed the soil, taking a handful in his hand with a smile and formed a tiny figure.

"It's kinda boring here to be honest... Do you have any thoughts?" Once again, speaking to himself, the male sighed.

"Don't tell me what to do... I just want to go down there and see that world for myself..." Frowning lightly, he continued.

"I know it's dangerous... But you told me that there are others... like me..."

"That's why I want to go!" Grunting at the enormous blue orb in front of his eyes, the male jumped.

"You are sure yes? Then that means I can go? Right now?"

"I see... Good-bye then, I will miss you..."

He felt very little resistance as his figure tore through its thin exosphere...

Finally making his way towards the planet, the male felt a sudden pull of force that dragged him towards the blue orb with immense speed.

"Woah! Calm down!" He shouted, although sadly no-one heard nor listened.

••••

"A shooting star? How peculiar..." A voice of grace and elegance, belonging to a fair haired lady whom looked upon the night sky, uttered.

"Is it... Falling towards me?!" Panicking at the thought, she quickly dashed away, taking to the trees above.

She then watched as the star becoming brighter and brighter, until it was almost blinding when suddenly, it crash landed in front of her...

"Ow..."

"It talked!!" She gasped before looking over to see a pale man, dressed in weird clothes.

"A-Are you okay?" She asked him nervously, covering most of her face with the billowing bits of her sleeves.

"Greetings, dweller from the blue planet... My name is Tsukuyomi, I'm from the moon..." Smiling lightly at the woman in front of him, the alien man announced himself.

"...pfft!" The lady could not help but chuckle in amusement before smiling back and extended her hand.

"I'm called Guizhong! Nice to meet you too moon dweller!" She glanced back at her hand awkwardly.

"Aren't you going to shake my hand?" She inquired offhandedly as Tsukuyomi seemed confused.

"What is the action supposed to represent?" He turned back the question as Guizhong massaged her head dramatically...

"It's a way of greeting."

"Oh i see, how interesting..." Grasping onto her smaller hand, he gave it a small squeeze before smiling.

"Nice to meet you too, Gui... zHong..." He nodded.

"Hmm... You don't seem to be a mortal... Are you a God?" Guizhong inquired curiously.

"You are correct, I am the Moon God."

"Oh... Come with me then! As a blue dweller and as a fellow God i must teach you the ways of this planet else you find yourself lost or worse... used by others..." Shivering at the thought she took hold of his hand before dragging him away from the area.

"W-Woah! What is the meaning of this?"

"Shush! I'll explain everything, so keep it down!"

"Keep it down?"

"It means to keep quiet"

"Does "keep quiet" entail to be silent, i am very confused"

"Oh my god!"

"What happened to your god?"

"..."

"...I'll just keep my mouth shu-... closed..." Guizhong grumbled.

••••

"You are going to be okay..."

"I know... I just feel... very... sleepy..."

"Goodnight... I'll wake you up in the... morning."

"Hmm... I'd... really... like..."

Taking back his naginata from another god's body, Y/N dropped to his knees.

He held onto her tightly as his eyes pricked with tears...

"Forgive me, Guizhong..." He muttered, tracing her pale face with his thumb, which still held the smile he'd remembered from a thousand years ago, albeit, a bit lonely...

"Gui... zhong?" Words died in Morax's mouth, he had just witnessed an explosion and rushed to help...

"Y/N... What happened?" Morax looked down, his fists balled as his eyes narrowed at a bloodied spear.

"They killed her."

"...Why didn't you protect her?"

"Because... I was too late..."

"...Damn you..." Morax clenched his teeth as the sky darkened above him, the clouds had split apart, as a meteorite sped at Y/N.

"This is not like you Morax." Y/N smiled wistfully as his eyes moved up, observing the stagnant meteor aimed at him.

"I'm just... so full of anger... and hate... that I want to tear you to shreds..."

"Do you wish to fight me?"

"Why did she have to die?!"

Y/N shook his head negatively before responding.

"I do not know but if I wasn't present, you might have been the one here..."

"..."

"Also, I'll be going away to the south of these lands..."

"Go..." Morax turned around, voice barely hiding the underlying bitterness and anger.

Y/N simply swiped his hand as the meteor split into tiny fragments.of

Morax seeing the phenomenon, gulped lightly before solemnly looking over the Guili plains, now covered in dust and ash... Ruining it's former, picturesque look...

"Don't ever... come back..." He whispered, although Y/N himself heard the words and flinched as he set off into a self-imposed exile.

••••

Having been in exile for a thousand years, Y/N awakened to a new reality.

The cruelty of the gods and their lack of empathy toward their subjects...

"Y/N you are surrounded." A tiger growled, it's white fur and humongous body would've made any ordinary man and god tremble in fear.

"So it would seem, but you are the ones that won't escape." Y/N retorted rather cheekily before his eyes turned cold.

"You filthy foreign god!"

"Die!"

Scoffing at their words, Y/N summoned his crimson naginata, battling beast and God for days on, in an island which would be later be referred to as the "Narukami island."

The lands which in the future, were to be known as Inazuma was ruled by several gods, each vying against the other, ultimately getting the humans under their rule involved, bringing in misery, fear and hate...

Having been with Guizhong, who taught him how to treat mortals, it went against his sense of morality, and unable to keep silent, Y/N declared war against the supposed gods of Inazuma whom were no better than glorified beasts, becoming a guardian deity of sorts in the hearts of the ancient Inazumans.

"I will purge you all for the terrible acts you've committed against the people of these lands." Narrowing his eyes at the last god, he slashed at its neck as it gargled on its blood and stumped over dead...

"Mark my words."

He then walked over the corpses, making sure to revel in the peace it had brought him, and made his way to a group of individuals, all bowing as they noticed his presence.

"Lord Y/N, we have conquered all the islands!" A woman reported with a smile, eyes glinting mischievously.

"I see... You take care of the rest then, I will retire to my chambers, Miko."

"Can I come too?"

Chuckling at her words, Y/N winked at her as she visibly brightened.

"No."

••••

"Wake up."

"...I can't..."

••••

Summary:

By the last part, Y/N is around 2000+ years. He landed on Teyvat at 1000+ years of age, then he stayed in Liyue (Before it was Liyue) for another 1000 years.

A/N: Why did I make this? I don't know.

This has got to be my worst chapter yet, it feels rushed and off, i just don't feel right with this one :(

Also feel like the chapter is too crude and uses too much simple language... Maybe i'm being too harsh on myself.

But if you did enjoy it, then i would be happy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 3.5K 51
- saudade (n.) 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵�...
42K 1.2K 25
You are a very lonely traveler with not many friends, your only journey being to find your one and only...and your parents. And travelling to Inazuma...
382K 12.7K 35
Inazuma, my home, the place I was born and raised, the place I desperately want to leave. Dont get me wrong, it cool and all in here, but Baal, the...
15K 451 15
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  ❝MY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!❞ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  (𝘠𝘰𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘹 𝘨𝘯!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) ☽˚⁀➷ When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...