Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 28

1.5K 78 3
By ShrazyMe

AmerieSanchez: Happy 1st Birthday to my greatest achievements, Thomas and Joseph 👶👶 On the 15th July 2021 at exactly 4.17 am, my life changed for the better as I welcomed Joseph into my life and my precious Thomas would follow two minutes later.

My boys made me a mom and show me a whole new world that I had yet to experience. There are no perfect days but my love for you infinite and you make my world a whole lot brighter Tamati Leati San-Anoai and Iosefa Leati San-Anoai. 

For those wondering the 'San' in San-Anoa'i is Sanchez

(edited)

7,000,000 likes ~ 22,000 comments

---

Joe and I bought two new houses in the last two months. One home was bought in Beverly Hills, not too far from our previous one and the other is in Florida which Joe dealt with while I sorted out our new home here.

While we stayed in our now old home, we took the time to have any renovations done to the property before the boys turned one. Our goal was to be in the house a week before they turned one so we could get settled and we did exactly that.

What amazes me the most is the fact that I have two one year olds.

"Don't cry babe." Joe bends down to my height and kisses my forehead as I squeeze the twins in my arms. For the past two minutes, I have had them trapped in my arms while I cried like a little girl. 

At first they were happy to be receiving the hug but now they are fighting to get away.

I can hear people murmuring in the background as they capture the moment on their phones.

"Ams, let the boys go." Nikita laughs as she tries to pull me away and I shrug her off. "You would think that it's you turning one and not the twins."

"When you become a parent, you'll understand." My mom shuts her down before rubbing my back as I continue to cry. 

I give Thomas and Joseph another squeeze before letting them go.

"Sorry guys." I laugh as I wipe my tears away. "I'm just in awe over the fact that I have two one year olds."

My mom helps me to my feet before taking a step back as Joelle and Joe hug me.

"You don't need to apologise." I smile as Joe kisses my head. "It's a huge milestone."

"To Joseph and Thomas." I smile down at my boys who are running around with the other small kids. "They made me a mom and as cliche as it sounds, they gave my life a whole new meaning. Today is all about spreading love and positivity so let's have a banging time."

Everyone lets out a cheer and the birthday party resumes without any issues.

As I'm taking a picture of Joelle playing with her brothers, I spot three people walking into my backyard and I'm instantly flooded with guilt as I take in the one year old. Maybe a month or two before I gave birth to the twins, my dad's wife welcomed a daughter.

I don't know anything about my baby sister and as I take in the large smile on her face, I can't help but feel guilty because I'm doing the same thing that my own dad did to me. Courtney and my sister don't deserve to be forgotten because of my relationship with my biological dad.

"Hey." Courtney smiles at me. "Sorry we're late."

Instead of responding with words, I throw my arms around Courtney and my sister who wrap their arms around me.

"No, don't start." Courtney rubs my back. "We're here now and that is all that matters."

"I'm sorry." I tearfully tell her and she kisses my cheek before handing my sister over to me. "She's gorgeous."

"Just like her big sister, Amerie." Courtney rubs her daughters back. "I'm going to take Gia over to meet her nephews."

"That would be perfect." I give Gia a long kiss on the cheek which makes her giggle before I hand her back over to her mom. "They're near the bouncy castle, be careful they like to tangle their hands in your hair."

Courtney smiles at me before walking away.

"Mario." I purse my lips at my biological dad who has not stepped up to the role in a very long time. 

He looks at me with a sad expression on his face, "Amerie."

"I'm happy that you guys made it." I tell him with a straight face. "I want to remind you that this day is about our twin boys, not us."

"Can we meet up sometime this week?" He asks with a hopeful look on his face and I purse my lips at him.

"I have been waiting for you to come back around, you just never chose to." I tell him before heading over to Joe who is watching us with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Are you alright?" He asks as I walk into his arms and I nod my head. "Are you sure?"

"This isn't about me." I give him a tight smile. "Today is Joseph and Thomas' day so let's keep it that way."

"Ok." Joe sighs before kissing my head and that's when Joelle comes bounding over with a huge smile on her face. "Hey princess."

I smile as Joelle hugs us.

"Are you having good time?" I ask her and she nods her head. 

"I'm really happy that we're altogether like the family we are." My smile softens at the sound of her words. "I just wanted to tell you that I really like this house and thank you for letting me have a room."

"We're a family, remember." I give her a slight nudge with my hip. "You'll always have a room and whatever you want, no matter where we go."

Joelle gives me a weird look so I send Joe off to grab Binx who is trying to get to the food table.

"What's up?" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulders. "Tell me."

"Thank you for taking my dad back." Joelle rubs the back of her neck. "I know that he wasn't very nice to you but I'm happy that we're all back together then."

"Thank you for being the coolest daughter." I smile at her and she smiles up at me. "No matter what happens with your father and I, we will always be cool. I love you Joelle and I'm happy to have such a fearless girl in my life."

We embrace for a moment before joining the rest of the party. The next hour and a half is filled with so much laughter as us adults join the kids in the bouncy castle. Seeing the smiles on the boys faces has just been the highlight of my day.

I wasn't too eager to have some of the WWE superstars here but Joe convinced to have them round and it was a great decision. They have been entertaining everybody and the New Day group have made all the children laugh.

"Happy Birthday to Joseph and Thomas." I smile at my boys who are clapping their hands. "Happy Birthday to you."

Joe lights the candle for the boys and like expected, they smash their hands into the cake. Thomas smudges some on his lips before kissing me, getting the icing all over my face which makes everyone laugh as I pull a funny face.

Mark bring out the actual cake for the guests and while Amelia starts cutting the cake, I make my inside the house for a moment alone.

"Amerie." I hear my mom enter my bedroom. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." 

My body has been feeling a little different as of late so I have been really careful with what I have been doing and consuming.

"Oh my God." My eyes widen in surprise as I look down at the pregnancy test before picking it up? "Mom?"

After hearing the terror in my voice, she quickly runs into the bathroom and her eyes widen in shock as I hold up the test. I hand it over to her and she gasps as she looks down at the lines.

"Oh my God." She whispers as she clenches the test in her hand. "Amerie, you're pregnant."

"I'm pregnant." I whisper before covering her mouth as she goes to scream. "I don't want anyone finding out just yet."

"I'm so excited." She throws her arms around me and I bite down on my lip as the biggest smile grows on my face.

Joe and I haven't been trying to get pregnant since our miscarriage but we haven't been using protection as much. I was on birth control for a month and half before stopping since it kept messing with my period.

"What are you guys doing in there?" Sofia asks as she walks into the bathroom, holding her baby. "No fucking way. You're pregnant?"

"I'm pregnant." I confirm and her eyes widen in surprise.

"What the fuck?" She hands her son over to my mom. "Amerie, I'm so happy for you."

My mom beams as she holds Sofia's baby in her arms, "Oh, you are just the cutest."

"Thank you." Sofia throws her arms around me and we sway from side to side. "We're even trying, it just happened."

"I'm happy for you anyways." Sofia gives me a squeeze. "You're the best mommy and you deserve all the good things in life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
2.3K 222 17
She's lost so much already and she's afraid to lose the only person she has left. He's afraid to tell her how he feels and afraid to lose her to some...
53.9K 589 68
After a long year of training non stop, Vince McMahon wants you to be a part of Monday Night Raw. You have wrestled throughout high-school and colleg...
555K 2.4K 200
@jackgilinsky followed you @jackgilinsky commented on your post ---- This story takes a while to get into so just bare with me ok thanks