Often

بواسطة beautybreezy

المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40

Chapter 39

720 25 7
بواسطة beautybreezy

"You did what?!!" Kiara and Giselle yelled at me. "Awh stop girls, let's not make this sleep over about me" I said wanting to change the subject. I just finished telling them that I gave Ashton another chance and its obvious they weren't happy. "No let's ! Why would you.... Matter of fact Jaidell I'll wish you two the best" Giselle said calming herself down. "Are you being funny about it?" I asked her. "No. Not at all. I get it, I really understand you two relationship. Its like yes its a lot of attractive people in this works waiting on us but nobody could do it like you. Am I right?" Giselle asked me. "Yeah I guess.... But now that I kissed Malachi that's all I think about. Help me girls please?" I whined falling back on Kiara's bed. "So you are over Ashton but just feel bad for him so that's why you made up with him?!" Kiara asked sounding happy. "No Ki. I love Ashton with all my heart but Malachi is Malachi. Oh Malachi" I sighed and started blushing. "Sisters don't judge sisters but get it together sister!" Kiara laughed pushing me. "That's why I'm asking for your help Kiara Sade Rumpers!" I yelled shaking her. And we all started laughing at me. "Well personally I would do both just because Ashton broke my heart if I was you" Giselle shrugged. And we laughed at her. "When did you become such a ? Hmmm thot?!" Kiara said laughing at Giselle answer still. "I always been one just low key. I just know my boundaries with people niggas like ya don't have to worry. That's something I would never will do. But rather than that I don't own loyalty to these other bitches" Giselle shrugged. Kiara and I looked at her then at each other and went back to laughing. "Let me guess that's why you and Cassie fought?" I laughed real hard. "Yeah she's still salty but they are both still coming. This should be fun!" Giselle smiled and stuck out her tongue. I threw my arms around the both of them and squeezed tight. "I'm going to miss ya". They hugged me back and said together "I'm going to miss you more!". Saving ourselves from tears Cassie and Tiffany walked in with their duffle bags. "Hey girlies!" I jumped up to hug them. Giselle flipped her hair then left the room. "Heyyy Jaidell! We missed you!" They both said hugging me back. "Lies! Ya don't call for Amira and I any more" I said and sat back down on the bed. "Sorry! Where's my girlfriend at anyways?" Tiffany asked me. "Home with her dad" I smiled. "So what ya was up to before we came?" Cassie asked us sitting on Kiara bed. "Two seconds away from crying" Kiara laughed. "Hmm let's get the party started and we can cry Sunday all day!" Tiffany cheered grabbing our hands and dragging us to the kitchen. "Yaaaaay fun drinks time!" Giselle said randomly popping up. "What hole you came out of?" Cassie rolled her eyes at Giselle. "Your mans room. That little shit!" Giselle laughed. "Stop ya!! I'm trying to get drunk not be a referee" Kiara said pulling out three big bottles of Birthday Cake Vodka. "I'm so with you on that its not even funny" I said grabbing the blender and slushi maker. "Okay fine! And look I brought the sour gummy worms" Cassie said putting them on the island. "We about to get wasteddd!" Tiffany cheered while twerking. Giselle ran to turn the music on while we started making all types of fun drinks. Giselle came back and helped us while we listened to the blasting music. Finishing up with the fun drinks we all started drinking and making jokes. I missed feeling free and happy without any worries. "Let's invite some boys!" Giselle cheered making us laugh at her. The only ones that were actually single was her and Tiffany. "So let's go to the lounge" Giselle said to us. "No that's too calm right now and we are way too turnt! Let's hit up club Ransom" Cassie shrugged. All of their eyes landed on me but Giselle faced Cassie and rolled her eyes. "And that's why I stole your nigga!". "Nooo don't say that! Its cool we can go. I mean its not like Ashton and Taylor are at the club still" I shrugged. Everyone just ignored me especially Cassie you can see steam coming out of her ears. "Mention that again and bitch you're going to get it" Cassie yelled at Giselle. Not being intimidated at all Giselle stood up and flipped her hair. "And that's why I stole your nigga" she said slowly so we all can hear her clearly. Cassie hopped up and snatched Giselle down but we pulled them apart. "No that slut needs her ass whooped!!" Cassie yelled trying to break free from me and Kiara. "Haaaa your mad!" Giselle teased. "Stop what the hell?! We are supposed to be celebrating our last time together and you two are too busy wanting to rip each other heads off!!" Tiffany yelled at them both. We let Cassie go and she fixed her hair up then sipped on her cup. "I just want to fight her fair and square then we can end all this bullshit" She shrugged. "Bitch come get it then!" Giselle laughed throwing her head back. "It sounds dumb but we should let them fight for a minute and from then on who ever won. Won. Just leave each other alone" Kiara said looking at Tiffany and I. "No that's my sister at the end of the say so how do I look letting her lose a fight" Tiffany snapped. "Then you can get it too mommaaas its no problem. Leaving Cali with a bang that's what bad bitches do" Giselle said while clapping her hands. And I actuality started laughing because Giselle can fight but she wasn't messing with Tiffany with fighting. Tiffany is way worst than Riley and myself so I wouldn't let Giselle fight her. "Nobody isn't fighting anyone we are all just going to get dressed and go tip the strippers for the night" I said and walked upstairs. I don't know if they wanted to party anymore but I know I sure did. Especially now that they mentioned it. Changing out of my pajamas to my jelly beans leatrad, plastic flair skirt and my light pink pumps. They all walked in together still looking upset besides Kiara. "Yes Jai! You about to leave us?!" Kiara cheered then started laughing. "Ya playing wanting to fight and shit" I shrugged then put on my silver hoops and my silver bracelet. "No wait for us we all going still. Right Cassie and Giselle?" Kiara said stripping out of her clothes. "Yes and why are you wearing thongs?" Cassie said getting undress now too. "Jibril likes them" Kiara laughed dancing a little. "Eww but I guess I can change too" Giselle said. Ya all like eww them shits fire! That's why ya be fighting for your relationships now!!" Tiffany laughed stripping out of her clothes. "Basically!" Kiara laughed slapping Tiffany a five. "Ya annoying but let me go check on my baby" I laughed and called Ashton's phone.
"I see you miss me already"
"I called to check on Amira, what's she doing?"
"Right here sitting shirtless with her dad"
"Put a shirt on my baby and you put a shirt on as well. I don't need either of you sick"
Okay mommy. But you having fun?"
"We about to"
"You was drinking?"
"Cups boy"
"No driving. Amira and I need our mommy to be safe"
"Okay. I love you and Amira, give her some of my mommy kisses"
"I got you. Not too much twerking either. I love you more shawty"
"I hear you"
"You better".
Getting to the club which was super packed tonight, all the best strippers were out for the night. "Yesss I want herrr!" Tiffany pointed at one of the strippers in the thinnest body suit ever. I started laughing and started taking pictures. "Ohhh let me in!" Cassie slide over to me. So we took a couple of pictures until like four boys surrounded our table. "Party over here or nah?" The shortest one asked us. "How was you allowed in the strip club?" I laughed making my girls laugh with me. "Sorry but we are all taller than you over here even Jai is taller than you papi. Maybe next year when you grow" Kiara laughed making us laugh with her now. "Nah all jokes aside though you cute but what you trying to do? Hump my leg?" Giselle laughed. Everything is sex with her. When he looked down at her leg we all started laugjng uncontrollably. "Ignore them. Ya dumb that's the Facebook and Instagram famous boy Young Wash" Tiffany said with the biggest smile on her face. "How many likes you get a day?" I asked him while I sipped on my cup. "A thousand the least" he shrugged. "Ohtaaay so if you take a picture with us how many will you get then?" Cassie smiled at him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Your friends was clowning a young nigga. Why should I take a flick with them?" He smirked making his boys laugh. "That will be your loss my bitches are cute that's why you and your friends are over here!" Kiara said and we slapped fives. She couldn't have said it better. "Go Ki!" I cheered. "I'll take a picture but after give me your IGs so I can shout ya out" he smiled. We let him sit in between us then took two pictures. One just with him then the other with his friends. And we actually let them sit with us after we took the pictures. "Who's single?" Young Wash asked us. Only Tiffany and Giselle raised their hands. "That's it?" James, one of his friends asked us. And we all started laughing at him. "Yes nigga that's it!" Cassie laughed making Giselle roll her eyes. They better not start I'm way too drunk to stop a fight in heels. "Anyway. Is that a problem?" Giselle asked James tilting her head to the side. "Nah I actually want you but what about my boys?" He smiled. And I started laughing. "They better get they feels on a stripper that's walking around". Young Wash wouldn't take his eyes off of me and when I looked at him, he smiled at me. "Who got your heart?" He smiled at me. "My boyfriend, he's my kids dad" I smiled even more knowing boys hate that. "You're a mother?! You lying! Let me see your baby" he said. And I proudly pulled out my phone and showed him my lock screen which was Amira and I. "Wow she look just like you" he said sounding surprised. "Thanks that's my princess" I smiled. "Can we go slap asses again?" Kiara asked us. "Girl ain't that's what we came here for?!" Tiffany yelled. We all started laughing at her. So went making it rain in the club and enjoyed ourselves for the night.

"Why are ya still sleeping?! We only got a day and a half to spend with each other wake up!!" Giselle said jumping on the bed. "And if you continue to jump this will be your last day" Tiffany said. And we all started laughing. "That was cute. You felt good saying that didn't you?" Giselle laughed and sat on the bed. "Just a pinch" Tiffany said sarcastically. "Shut up not today Giselle and Tiffany. Today we are going to get dolled up so we can be extra cute for your schools. So whoever is going to shower first go ahead. And the rest come help me cook" I said not really up for the arguing. "Owww mommy Jai that's right! Put these heffas in check!!" Kiara laughed while clapping her hands. "Shut up Kiara because you're the first one to grab your towel!" Cassie laughed hitting her with the pillow. We all laughed at the way Kiara stumbled then fell right on her ass. "Oh its lit for ya!" Kiara laughed hopping up and chasing us all with her pillow. "I was on your side!" I laughed quickly getting tired. "You right where them other thots go?" She laughed. I pointed at the bathroom and ran downstairs then into the kitchen. All you hear is the girls yelling and laughing. "Jaidell you snitch!!" They all yelled rushing into the kitchen. "I had to ya skinny bitches left me" I laughed pulling out the pots. "Let's order out I don't feel like cooking and besides when I cooked with ya last time I burned my arm" Cassie said holding her arm. And we all started laughing together. "Say word to big bird that wasn't your fault?!" Tiffany yelled at her making us laugh some more. "You lucky Kiara in the shower she was on my side but that's word to that nutty you stole two weeks ago I burned myself because of ya!" Cassie yelled back. And we all laughed again. "Ya silly as hell making me miss my sister so what are we ordering?" I asked sitting on the island. "Breakfast" Giselle in a duh tone. I stuck up my middle finger and she blew a kiss at me. "Any time baby" she winked at me. "Anywayssss let's order from Sinclair's because they grits with cheese be having me ready to twerk and back flip all at once" Tiffany said dancing a little. "Okay let me go see what Kiara wants" I said then left the kitchen. And Ashton was calling my phone so I quickly answered.
"Hey Ashton. What the baby doing?"
"Right here drooling how you know Young Wash?"
"We met him at the club after teasing him about how short he is"
"Oh what time you coming home tomorrow?"
"After driving with the girls to the airport. Why you got plans?"
"Nah I just miss you"
"Awww I miss me too. Let me stop I miss you and Amira soooo much". I walked into the bathroom. "Kiara we ordering from Sinclairs what you want?" I asked her hearing Ashton talk to Amira. "A pancake platter and orange juice with the pulp" Kiara said poking her head out of the curtains. "Okay" I said leaving the bathroom and went back in the kitchen. "You ordering now?" Giselle asked me. "No this Ashton can one of ya call?" I asked them. So Cassie pulled out her phone calling the restaurant and we all ordered our food. I was still on the phone with Ashton talking about nothing in particular. Until our food came so I hung up on him and started eating my pancake platter as well.
With us all ready to go we walked outside trying to flag a taxi down, but nobody would stop. "They need to stop hating on our cute asses" Giselle said flipping her curly hair. And we all laughed at her conceited ass. "Well its real nice outside maybe we can walk" Kiara shrugged. "Yeah right!" I laughed at her crazy ass. Its almost driving distance with everything in this state and I'll be damned if I walk some twenty miles or more. "Yeah let's just go take the bus then" Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. "Pssssst yeah you must still be drunk! Kiara don't take no damn bus nor train so let me just call a taxi like normal people do!!" Kiara yelled. Tiffany rolled her eyes and started laughing. So we walked back to Kiara's front porch and sat down waiting. But the taxi must've just dropped somebody off because we didn't even sit for five minutes before it came. "Ayeee mister I'm paying you a tip this is the fastest a taxi ever came!" Kiara smiled at him. "Such a drama queen!" I laughed out loud. "Nah I felt my roots about to stand up, speaking of hair we heading to Marsha's hair salon mister" Kiara said. And he drives us there in like fifteen minutes. Kiara really stuck to her word, she paid the taxi driver five more dollars extra for tip. He seemed like the happiest man on earth which was funny as ever ! Walking into Marsha salon we all sat down waiting for her workers to finish up. "What we getting Jaidell and girls?" Marsha asked walking over to us. "I'm dying my tips a light brown and a blow that's all" I shrugged. "I just want a wash n set" Cassie said. "I want drop curls and a cute flip bang" Kiara said. "Hmmm I want to be a red head" Tiffany said snacing in her seat. Oh she's about to be the center of attention in her school. One time Tiffany dyed her hair red and had almaot every boy in the palm of her hands. "Yesss Tiffany I'm making you my woman crush Wednesday!" I bragged for her. "Thanks boo. Now you and Amira going up" Tiffany smiled. "Oh yeah how is the baby?! You only brought her around once! I'm going to fight you for hiding that beautiful baby from me!" Marsha said making us laugh. "I would bring her right now but then I'm not going to want to leave her and this is our last weekend together before they go away to school" I said shifting in my seat a little. "Awww ya cute for that but who hairstyle I didn't get?" Marsha looked at us. "Me. I want a short hair cut" Gisell smiled and we all turned her way. "You for real?!" Kiara asked her. "Yes its going to grow back. I am Honduran" she laughed. "That's true" Kiara shrugged. "Okay wash n set go to Viola. Jai you coming with me. Red head go with Dianna. Short hair go with Stephanie. And curls with a flip go to Tameka" Marsha said pointing at each worker. So we made our ways to the chairs and got our hair worked on.
Looking I'm the mirror after Marsha was down with my hair, all I could so was smile for the first five minutes. "Thanks Marsha! You got me looking cuuuute!" I smiled staring in the mirror still. "You welcome just bring my baby here or I'm not doing your hair" she laughed while I paid her plus a tip. "Okay I promise not this week but the next. I'm going to bring her all day just for you" I laughed and started taking pictures of my hair then sent a picture to Ashton. So he called me.
"Daaaamn shawty?! What's your name?"
"Jaidell honey"
"Mhmm you single"
"Nah I'm taking but my nigga don't like when boys sweat me. You know him the real cute tall brown skin papi?"
"Yeah I think that's me"
"Baby I miss youuuu. But I'm not trying to sweat you. So where is my child?"
"Why not? And right here knocked out she spoiled already Jai. I can't even put her down without her screaming crying"
"That's your fault but we all knows where me sweating you leads to"
"Yeah whatever Jai. I call you later ma"
"Okay Ash. I love you"
"I love you more". Hanging up with Ashton I turned around seeing that everybody hair was laid. "Slaaayed!" I cheered. And they smiled looking in the mirror. "Let's take a selfie. We cuuute!" Giselle cheered pulling out her selfie stick so we all moves close to her and made funny faces. "Ayeee I really wished we were starting high school all over again. I swear I have no problem doing it over just to be with ya" I pouted and they hugged me. I'm the emotional one out of the group so I was bound to cry the hardest and miss them the most. "No crying Jai. Let's save that for tomorrow and besides we aren't dinaihed getting dolled up" Cassie said. "You're right" I smiled and we left the hair salon. The nail salon was only a block or two away from the hair salon. So we walked and made jokes on the way there.

Finally making it back to Kiara house we all rushed to get ready for School's back Skate Key party. Since it was still hot as ever I put on my black sweat shorts suit with my gold Ewing 33's. With my hair already being done I just put on some make up then sprayed my body with perfume. Waiting on the girls I sat on the couch taking pictures with Giselle's selfie stick. "Owww look at you looking single" Kiara laughed flipping her hair off her shoulders. And I started laughing at her. "I'm not though so if I have to shut the cutest boy down then tahst what I have to do" I shrugged and put my phone on the charger. "Well Malachi is going to be there so have fun turning him down!" Kiara giggled and blew me a kiss. "Is everybody ready?" Tiffany asked walking into the living room. "Yeah we were actually just waiting on you" Kiara said lotioning her hands. "What about Cassie and Giselle?" I asked her. "They went to the store real fast they should be on their way back. I think they went to talk as well" Kiara smiled. "Awww I'm proud of my girls" I cooed. "Damn they are growing up quicker than I thought" Tiffany said surprised just as I am. "Right but come on. Time to shake my ass before I kiss Cali goodbye" Kiara sighed and grabbed her bag while we left her house. Giselle and Cassie was laughing when we approached them. "So are we sisters again?" I squealed smiling at them both. "Yesssss!!" They both cheered and hugged each other. "Ya real cute for that but let's go shake our asses!" Tiffany said dancing next to them. We got in the cab and he drove to the skate key, getting out of the cab. There was the longest line ever I wanted to cry from how the line was around the corner ! "Jaidell!!" I heard Malachi yell my name and I looked over where he was staring. So we walked over to him and his boys even Vincent. "Hey boys" I smiled and hugged Malachi. I missed him a lot, its my fault though for getting close with him knowing how I still felt about Ashton. "What's up Jai? Ya could get on line with us we up close anyways" He smiled. "Thanks you're such a life saver." I smiled as we squeezed on line with them. "What's up Jaidell?" Vincent smiled at me. "Hey" I smiled keeping it short with him. The line started moving faster than it should and next thing you know we were all putting our skates on. "Can I kidnap you for a few seconds?" Malachi smiled down at me. I smiled and looked back at my girls. "Can he?". "Boy I'll help you do it but Jai behave yourself" Kiara said. "I'm a good girl momma raised a lady" I giggled then skated away with Malachi. "So what's up?" I smiled up at him. "Ain't shit. Just chilling missing you but how are you baby girl?" He smiled. "I miss you too but we both know how that goes. Rather than that I'm good watching my baby grow faster than I though. I see you're good looking good at that" I smiled and bit my bottom lip. It wasn't on purpose but that's just how cute Malachi is and the slick things he make you do. "Me looking good? Nah you got the best looking award as usual but what's under that sweater?" He smirked and playfully tugged at my zipper. I popped his hand while I laughed at him. "For my eyes to only see" I smirked and hugged him again. "Somebody seems like they miss me" Malachi smiled hugging me back. "I doooo" I cooed still hugging me. "Hey hey hey you said for a second they about to start the twerking music up we need our twerker!" Kiara said pulling us apart. And I started laughing at her. "Right you do know she's taking right Jaidell?" Cassie said looking at me. "Yeah he knows that" I said. Check her out being them Ashton. "Alright ya can take her back I'm not up for no girl fight" Malachi smiled then kissed my cheek. "Bye" I smiled while my girls grilled me like if I stole their man. We laughed and skated away dancing as well. They made me dance all night just so I couldn't make my way back to Malachi. Kiara even stayed away from Jibril just so I won't be around Malachi. Well that was until the end of the night Kiara couldn't stay away from Jibril. I don't know where her mom was but Kiara was able to bring him into the house and the boys as well. So Malachi had my attention for the night, we didn't do anything but just talked until I fell asleep on him.
"I don't want ya to leave!" I cried while we stood in front of the airport. "Awww Jai stop! You know I hate crying" Kiara whined. But. But. But I'm going to miss you girls" I cried even harder. I've been crying since we all got ready to leave. Their moms was letting us have our moment while they waited inside. "Now I'm crying" Kiara and Giselle said together. Cassie and Tiffany been stopped crying once we got out of the car. We hugged each other then walked inside of the airport. And we randomly started making jokes with each other. "No that's your man right there!" Tiffany yelled out loud pointing at this teethless old man. "Ohhhh you're going to hell!" I laughed seeing that the man looked back at us. And we all started laughing. Giselle all brought us some donuts and a ice latte which had everybody dancing. "Alright come on girls. Its your flights" Ms. Jessica said to them. "All together?" Kiara asked her. "Yes we booked it together so you girls won't be lonely" she smiled. "Ugh okay" Giselle sighed. They all hugged me and grabbed their suitcases then slowly started walking through the glass door. "Have fun! I'm going to miss ya" I yelled. They smiled with tears falling down their faces. "We love you Jai and mommy!!" They yelled together. All of their moms started crying and waving goodbye. I just watched as they disappeared and left outside to flag a cab down. Wow my best friends and close friends are gone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
Hot Head بواسطة Fentyrichh

قصص المراهقين

172K 4.4K 30
BOOK 1 Who wants that perfect love story anyway, anyway Cliché Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway Cliché, What about the bad girl g...
933K 41.5K 63
Kaiser was always "rebellious and hard headed". She was a tough girl raised by her older brother Malcolm. So it was hard for her to embrace her girly...
77.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...