B.R.O.K.E.N. Book No. 1 of Ve...

By Bubbles4213

"What the hell is your power?! I-IS THAT BLACK GOOP?!" "AWESOME IT CAN TALK!!! USOPP DID YA SEE THIS YET??!" ... More

女の子。
〜第1章〜
〜第2章〜
第4章
第5章
Quick Note!
第6章
第7章
第8章

第3章

2.5K 112 74
By Bubbles4213

Broken 

A One Piece x Venom Reader Fanfic.

By Bubbles 4213

Chapter 3

"Marine chase, Saving Luffy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me tell you, running is not easy. 

Especially trying to escape thousands of marine soldiers, who are now Chasing you, and the future pirate king around the whole fucking town. 

We could see both of your feet slamming to the ground, moving side to side as you both tried not to get shot. 

'Jump.'

Seeing you go to the air, you grabbed luffy again, raining bullets soon bolting under you like a gigantic storm. 

It was too loud for your liking too, as a small, unnoticeable cringe appeared onto your face. 

'Jesus! The hell are they trying to do Murder us before arresting?! If I was them, I'd set a trap and then eat the bodies-'

'Stop.'

'It's not my fault I'm fucking hungry! And Really, your brother? This dumb rubber brat looks nothing like you!'

'Says the slime who just ate my pancreas! Now I have to carry this idiot, while running from the marines as my stomach is about to explode-'

Your body sharply turned left, of course you weren't paying attention behind you as Venom made a shield, blocking the hurricane of bullets zooming towards you. 

"HAHAHA THIS IS FUN!" Luffy spoke up, his usual bright smile was plastered onto his face, while the bullets never penitraited his skin, instead they just fired back, shooting some marines down who then had bloody holes in their heads. 

'Thank you for being bullet proof brat, the hell kind of rubber is this kid made out of-duck.'

Looking in front of you, you and luffy were about to run into a sign, as you quickly dipped down, barely avoiding the wood black. 

Your hand forced luffy's head down, helping him not get his head chopped off by some more signs. 

Grumbling, your stomach wasn't having this much movement, as the pain and the feeling of vomit has gotten worse. "W-What is this detore?" 

'Beats me, you picked it.'

"The hell I did! Your the direction man, I'm trying my best not to get us-GAH, killed!" You snapped, Knocking back an oncoming marine, who flew way back while knocking down some of his Co-workers. 

"CARL!" One of them yelled, soon slamming his hat onto the floor as they almost had you. 

"BE LESS RECKLESS AND FOCUS ON THE DAMN APONANT!"

"S-Sorry Sir!"

Luffy laughed again. "HAHAH THEIR FUNNY! HAHAH-"

"SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION!" You snapped, slamming his head again causing the captain to let out a little whine. "What was that for Y/n-san-GWAHH!" Jumping, his legs did the splits as his private part barely avoided a metal pole, luffy's face turning concerned as he easily landed back down. 

 Man that was close-AHH!" He moved to the side, Avoiding some Knives hitting his face. 

'For fuck sakes, this guy is more dumb than your failing grades.'

Luffy ducked, moved around, and avoided all kinds of obstacles on this damn road. 

It wasn't a place to be chased that's for sure. 

You had to save his ass a couple of timed because with how many sharp Objects were out from Knife stores. 

OH, wait, the peeple. Lol, forgot to mention that he almost knocked over 10 by now?

Well...lets just say that logue town people can get very angry and now are Chasing him and you with the marines. 

"COME BACK HERE PIRATE!" You heard a new voice yell, causing your head to instantly whip towards it. 

Then they soon widened with the scite of 20 more people after you, holding knives and fruits to throw. 

'Venom?! Where did they come from?!'

'China did it...THE RUBBER IDIOT CAUSED THIS YOU BRAT!!'

"HAHAHA! Look! More guards-OUGH!" Slamming his head again, he let out a whine. 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" The pirate didn't answer, or couldn't because a large apple was stuck into his mouth, his poor beat up hands were trying to get it out of his. mouth. 

Sighing, your eyes rolled while your hair basically stood up, feeling the people getting closer to you. 

'Mind speeding us up a bit?'

'Fuck yeah.'

Bending down a bit, you legs soon jumped forward, Venom giving you a little boost while you run.

Everyone's eyes widened, seeing you already far ahead as they tried to catch up. 

"Don't let them get away!!" A guard yelled, causing you to smirk while still holding Luffy. 'Suckers.'

'I'm fast as fuck boy's!'

Dodging all kind's of signs, you turned a corner, venom forming a sword with your hand as it dug into the ground, making it easier for you to turn while carrying the future pirate. 

Civilians gasped, feeling a sudden rush of wind blew fast them, all of them held onto their things as you zoomed past, your ears hearing their gasps. 

'Jump now!'

"EEK!" A Citizen behind you almost chopped of your legs, which yet again caused you to save luffy's ass, and take him with you to the air. 

Your feet landed on the building beside you, allowing you to walk on it with ease due to Venom. 

'Jump across these walls, then get up to the roof on that building.' He moved your head to the direction of the building, your eyes landing on it right in front of you. 

Sternly nodding, your hand whipped behind you, shooting some of Venom's slime towards the on coming Marines. 

It was a little too much, as the slime basically covered the whole entire alleyway floor, getting the marines feet stuck with it. 

"OH COME ON! THAT'S NOT FAIR." A marine yelled, his friends trying their best to escape the goopy slime, but seems to be failing as they all then fell onto their faces. 

Forming a fake smirk, you then Saluted, as you quickly bolded for the building just down the road. 

'Ya had to do that didn't ya?'

'What, it was cool.'

'Looking stupid is not cool, you looked like a dying fried chicken-ohh that sounds tasty actually-'

'Could you stop?!'

'Never.'

'And you called Luffy an idiot...'

'shut the fuck up, he is the idiot.'

'Compared to you? Way off.'

'Why you-'

"MEN, DON't just lay there, fire!" All of them groaned with struggly, their arms barely moving as they just got the right angle towards your direction. 

 Jumping from wall to wall, you Avoided the new round of bullets firing upwards towards you, luffy still trying to spit out the apple into his mouth. 

"Would you hurry up and spit that damn apple out?! You could help Ya know!"

Again, didn't answer, instead, he just shrugged as his body hanged limb into your arms.

Growling, you were getting very close to the building, your eye was focused on a platform atatched to it's from wall, a perfect way to get to the roof of it. 

'Go towards that left wall, and jump off of it to the platform.'

Listening, your made your way to that wall, your body soon hopping as your right foot kicked off of it, your free arm grabbing a hold of a the dark wood plank. 

"FIRE!" You heard the sergeant yell, causing the loudness of the on coming bullets to rang through your ears. 

This time, there were two times as many bullets firing the wall behind you, causing you to close your eyes from the dust coming up. 

Venom, tried his best to block some of the bullets form hitting you, yet being a hard task since there were so damn many. 

'You better hurry your ass up, I can't avoid all of these damn things ya know.'

Gritting, your arm was getting tired. "I-I'm trying!"

'Well try harder.'

"You try carrying a surprisingly heavy rugby idiot!"

'Nah, you seem to be having fun. Good luck with that bastard.'

Finally you decided to just throw Luffy onto the roof, as your left hand used all of your strength to just yeet him up there. 

He seemed to land, as a loud boom was sounded up their, the apple soon flying out of his mouth. 

'Oi hurry.' Venom gave you an extra boost again, as he launched you into the air.

Everyone's eyes bulged out of their sockets watching you zooming through the air. 

"VENOM! WHAT THE HELL?! MAYBE A WARNING NEXT TIME?!" You snapped, your legs wiggling in the air like an idiot.

'No.'

"WHY NOT?!" You asked again, a Vein popping out of your head. 

'There was no fucking time for a warning when bullets were raining like hell- WATCH OUT!'

Venom's warning was a little too late when you felt a rather sharp pain suddenly appear on your back leg, you letting out a rather large groan. 

You were still in the air, as the bullets were flying towards you now, of course you not paying attention because your leg just got shot. 

Forgetting that your were not on land, your eyes landed on the far away ground below, as you could see the building roof pass your eyes. 

"Damnit Venom! WE'RE MISSING THE BUILDING!"

'Don't you think I can see that?! Just brace yourself Damnit!

Covering your head, you braced yourself from a very fainfluf impact of the ground, as you ignored the sharp pain in your bulitized leg. 

"I-Is she just going to fall to her death?!" One of the guys in the goop asked, all of the Marines eyes widened. 

They looked through the scope thing of the gun, their orbs turned a scared purplish color, looking at your mostly blank and emotionless expression. 

"S-She's not scared at all! This freak is crazy!"

"If she doesn't do something she'll die at that height!"

"Let her." All of the shoulders froze from the familiar vice the goop they were all in was now gone as the floor was replaced with smoke.

"Captain smoker! If we do that then she'll die-"

"It will make our jobs easier than taking her in, less paper work. Understood?" The glare he cave the commander caused shivers to be send down his spine, the man instantly saluting to him. 

"Y-Yes sir!"

'What the hell are you doing?! If you don't save yourself your going to be stupid and splat on the concrete like...like brain soup! I don't want to look for a new vessil damnit!"

'Relax, we aren't going to die.'

'The hell you so calm for?!'

'Because, we have luffy.'

'The idiot who's choking on the apple? HAH! Don't make me laugh!'

'Your being mean.'

'And your forgetting that you got fucking shot!'

'I'm keeping my guard up, besides it doesn't hurt that bad-'

'That's bullshit, your covering up for the rubber boy aren't ya?'

Blushing a bit, you pressed your two fingers together. "Maybe?"

'Ugh..'

"GOMU GOMU NOOOOO' You suddenly smirked. 

'bingo.' you thought, closing your eyes as the ground was closer to your View now. 

"PISTOLE!!!!!" Feeling something warm wrap around your waist, you looked to the guards who's mouth's were wide open, then you looked to smoker who had a face of disappointed. 

Saluting to him, your hair was blowing behind you. "Later cancer sticks." And with that, luffy's long arm flew you through the air, your finger able to touch the floor barely. 

'About fucking time.'

Smiling, the wind rushed onto your face, your hair blowing wildlyas your arms were out, you enjoying time in the air while you can. 

The marines mouths were to the floor. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Scoffing, smoker turned around. "Stand down." 

"But sir-"

"Are you against my orders men?"

All of them gulped while shaking their heads. 

"Good, patrol the area, I want every soldier on every corner, do not let the two out of your sights, got it?"

"YES SMOKER SIR!"

You were almost 'laughing.' as you saw them run the opposite direction, not bothering to pay attention.

'See? My hunch was right.'

'Would you shut the f*** up? I'm trying to watch.'

'Huh? Watch what?'

'There scared faces are priceless. Oh, and you might want to brace yourself.'

'Wait why-' "OOFF!!" 

Forgetting that you were being carried, your body slammed straight onto Luffy, who instantly caught you with his muscular arms. 

"Y/N!! YOUR OKAY-WOAhWOAH!" He wasn't able to keep his balance, as he held you close to him tight, both of you beginning to roll on the roof floor instantly tumbling. 

'Ugh...Idiot.'

'I-IDIOT!!'You thought, your teeth gritting as the pain of the both of you tumbling shot throughout your body. 

'If we don't stop, hate to say your both going to die.'

'You don't think I know that?! he'll live, i won't!'

'Not if theirs a bunch of angry marines/Cavilians below-'

"And you say that now?!"

'what, didn't have time because I was enjoying the faces of scaredness.'

"The hell does that even mean?! You just made up a freaking word!" 

'Yeah, it's my new word now brat. Deal with it.'

"If we get out of this alive, no more tatter-tots for you!!"

'Hah, sucks for you tater-tots don't exist! Wait..that makes me sad.'

Luffy was getting the most beaten up, as new scratched and splinters papered his body the more he rolled, protecting you from the painful experience. 

"L-Luffy! W-We need to stop-"

"HAHAAHA! T-This is fun!!!" He laughed, ignoring his pain as you both finally stopped rolling, now sliding on the floor as the dust on the rough spread throughout the air. 

'Yep, still a fucking idiot.'

Your eyes basically shot out of their sockets as you saw both of you were getting close to the edge, your eyes basically looking at the far away street below. 

"L-Luffy!!" You stuttered, concerned that you guys might actually fall. 

But, neither of you did. Instead, you heard the relieving sound of Luffy, who was still holding you close. 

'Oi brat, I don't fucking like this, let your purvey hands go-'

"Your funny.." He blankly spoke, now looking down at you who was hiding your face into his chest.

"Thinking that i'd let us fall like this.." Gasping a bit, not letting him hear, your head came up from his chest, to only find yourself looking behind you, seeing his feet dug into the now broken concrete. 

'The hell?! How?!'

You both now completely were stopped, Luffy's leg's and feet emerged from the floor, turing back to normal with a slap.

'I respect him, even though he's stupid, he took pain like a man. Manly.'

'Impressive.' you thought, your heart feeling weird as you then looked back to the boy, who was now sitting up, his hand holding onto his familiar straw hat with a smile. 

"Let me guess." 

"Huh?" He looked to you confused. 

"You ate the gum gum fruit right?"

he smiled again. "Hahaha! Yeah! How did ya know?! Haha!" You deadpanned. "Lucky guess.."

'Can't believe this idiot will become king of the pirates. Could you shut him up before we get caught up here?!"

"You were pretty amazing out there lady! Your devil fruit power seems pretty strong! What was it again-OOF!"

Venom shut him up with shooting slime at him again, onto his mouth too as luffy looked down at it again, confused while poking it. 

'MHmm?" He questioned, starting to pull it but now noticed he couldn't pull it out. 

"MMM! MMM!" He started to freak out, you rolling your eyes with annoyance as you got straight onto his lap, your legs wrapping around his torso. 

'The hell?! This is not what I meant by shutting him up, gross!'

He locked eyes with you, him seeing you show emotion as you lifted your finger to your mouth. 

"Shh.." 

Instantly shutting his mouth, he became quiet as his eyes glanced towards your revealing chest.

'Oi! No looking rubber brat! off limits!'

Silent, both of your ears could then easily hear footsteps from the roads below you both, the voices of marines scattering all over the place. 

"Hey this way! I heard their voices!" 

"They have to be here, look everywhere don't stop until you puke!"

 "Yes sir!" 

"Carol, stop eating!" 

"S-Sorry sir!" 

The slime was only temporary, as it finally disappeared off of Luffy's mouth, his hands placed onto your thighs, both of you trying your best to be quiet. 

Of course, you were rather uncomfortable, fluffy too as both of you were now blushing mess.

Luffy hid it well, as he kept his cool. 

But you sitting onto him like his made his heart race for some reason. 

And yet, you weren't heavy to him, but you felt like your breaking his bones. 

Being over 230 lbs has it's down fall, especially when trying to save the world. 

(I'm sadly over 230, trying to loose weight though but it's very hard. :( Any plus size readers reading this? You all are queens! God made you beautiful so own it!)

You were bullied in your old school when hitting the 220 lbs range, it made you really insecure as you kept having Venom make you skinny,which is the un healthy way to do it. 

He'd read you bible verses to make you feel less secure and to make you feel better but it never worked. 

'No time to be insecure, your beautiful deal with it. Now get off of him before he takes you to be his breed mate-'

Before Venom could finish, you zipped off Luffy, your body whipping around as your blank face was very red as a tomato. 

The guards seemed to went away, as no noise or footsteps from them could be heard through you nor Luffy's ears. 

'They're gone.'

With that you and fluffy sighed with relief, as the rubber Pirate jumped back onto his feet, his now again smiling face looked to your turn body. "Man! That was cool! HAHAH! Your talking friend hates me! HAHAHA" Your eyes slightly widened, as you looked to him again. "You could understand him?"

"Yeah, Devil fruit users can do incredible things. Well..." He scratched the back of his neck with embarrassment. "Except for swimming."

You still couldn't believe that fluffy could hear venom, your mouth was slightly opened, but your eyes stayed emotionless for a bit. 

"Anyways!" He then stretched his arms to the sky, as his stomach rumbled. "I better get to the execution plat from quick!, Shesheshe!" 

"Hold it right there rubber boy" Venom suddenly popped out of your back, making the both of you to look to him. 

"Woah! It actually does talk!" He pointed, his smile growing more and more. "Awesome!" 

"Hold on, I thought your little brain knew that I-Ya know, never mind. I don't have time to waist on the little rubber disappointment here." He told you, the pirate then wining from his comment. 

"Hey! That was mean!" 

"Yeah, and your an idiot."

"I'm not that stupid! I just do things that comes to mind!" 

"So your a jump into things kind of kid, seriously, how do you fangirl over this brat-OUCH!" Bonking him in the head, Venom let out a painful groan, his Head...well body went to you again. "The hell was that for?!"

"For being annoying..." You simply stated, crossing your arms. 

"You just fucking hit me!!"

"don't tell strangers personal stuff, then i won't hit ya."

"Oh, I'm sorry that I can't have a normal conversation about ones future breeding mate-" You hit him again. 

"Would you cut that out?!" He snapped, Luffy laughing with your arguments as Venom's razor sharp teeth showed towards the boy, who instantly kept laughing. 

"You both are funny! Your devil fruit acts just like Zoro, SHESHESHE!" You and Venom looked to each other. "Do I act like that moss head?" You shrugged. "I don't know, you both look alike."  He scoffed. 

"The hell are you talking about, I'm way more handsome than that puny broccoli head."

"Uhm, Do you even know what a mirror is?"

"OF COURSE I F****** KNOW WHAT A MIRROR IS BRAT!" You smirked. "Good, you should try one some time-" You got hit this time, the feeling of a giant hand Venom formed punching your head actually made you whine a little. 

"Man your such a meanie!" You whined towards him, making Luffy more confused. 

"Wait, you two know Zoro?" Both of you froze, then your heads slowly moved to look at him. 

"You could say that-"

"Yeah, we're very good friends with the moss head." Glaring to him, you scoffed. "Liar."

"Emotionless freak."

"That's weird, I thought I was his friend...HAHAHAHAHA!" Both of your heads tilted in confusion. 

"How much does this kid actually laugh a day? I counted almost 20 times in a row." 

"He sure does laugh a lot..." You deadpanned, but soon changed into surprised, as you felt Luffy's arms stretched towards you again, his arm wrapping around your waist, pressing on the spot where your pancreas used to be. 

Oh right, Venom ate your pancreas, you forgot about that. 

Groaning in pain, luffy pulled you towards him with a smile. "Let's go see him!" He offered, getting you onto his back. 

"I-I can walk you know.." You grumbled.

"Yeah Straw idiot, she can walk!" 

"But your leg is shot?" Both you and Venom looked down at your bleeding leg, a trail of blood was behind you. 

"Damn, He's got a point." 

You face palmed. "But, I can perfectly walk by myself Luffy-"

"GOMU GOMU NOOOO!!" You and Venom's eyes widened,your body feeling your Symbiote return inside your body as you held onto him tightly, your face burying into his neck. 

His arms and hands were already locked to the alley way wall bellow, his smile growing more and more as he aimed towards the floor. 

'Can this kid give us a warning next time?!' Closing your eyes shut, you then felt the boy launch off the roof when a rush of wind blew through your hair. "ROCKETTOOO!!!" Luffy launched himself forwards, you holding onto him tightly as his arms whipped back, the feeling of his hands grabbing your legs to help you not fall off creeped you out. 

The ground quickly got closer, Luffy's smile still there as you tried your best not to moan with pain. 

Of course, Luffy heard as his smile faded, his face turning more concerned and focused. 

"Hang in there." He spoke, you squeezing him tighter. 

"I'll get you to help, then treat you to food. Okay?" YOu slowly nodded with his offer, your eyes getting droopy due to the lack of energy you had fighting against the missing organ.

Of course, the blush on your face due to luffy carrying you soon faded, as your eyes finally closed shut. 

'Brat....Oi brat.....Y/n?' You didn't answer Venoms call, which made your friend a little worried. 

Luffy whipped his head back."Is she ok?!" 

"No. She passed out from blood loss, we need to get to the ground- KEEP YOUR EYES IN FRONT OF YOU RUBBER SHIT!" Forcing Luffy's head forwards, he was almost running into a sign in front of him. 

"ACK!" He yelled, soon ducking so you won't get hit. 

"I should've just took her myself....your clumsy as shit." The pirate wined. "Hey! I'm not that clumsy-WOAH!" His waits moved outwards, avoiding running into a wooden pole. 

Venom held onto his had, then grumbled with embarrassment. 

Soon landing on the ground, venom help with a smooth landing as he grabbed onto a clothes line from above, soon gently setting you and fluffy down. 

Duffy then put you onto the floor, taking a good look at your bleeding leg that opened more. 

'Damn, what do I do?' he thought, looking around to see if anyone was there, but no one seemed to be around. 

"Hey kid, take this." Turning, the pirate looked to Venom, who formed some type of white rolled up wrap. 

Of course he didn't know what medical bandages were, so he took it while tilting his head. 

"You wrap it around the wound, do you not know anything about healing wounds? Jeez your so stupid. Your lucky she's my vessil-I mean human, or I wouldn' t teach ya to tend her wounds, got it? ." Firmly nodding, he looked back to you with sad eyes. 

"Thank you lady, for saving my behind back there" He mumbled, his hands moving some pieces of hair out of your face. 

You seemed to be passed out, from the pancreas incident. 

"She needs to eat after this, let's take care of her wound then get her to the nearest restaurant, got it kid?"

"I got it slime fruit, teach me how to care for her...."

He then looked to you again, who started to go pale. 

"So I can take her to Food with me...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count 4.1k.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
507K 18.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...