Still Clouds || Kny x Male re...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, a... More

☁︎︎
ɪɴғᴏ + ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ + ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅰ︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅰ︎
Ⅱ︎
Ⅲ︎
Ⅳ︎
Ⅴ︎
Ⅵ︎
Ⅶ︎
Ⅷ︎
ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎
͏Ⅺ︎
Ⅻ︎
Ⅻ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅰ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ + ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅲ︎ + ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ
☁︎︎ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ☁︎︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
ʏ/ɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅻ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎
♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎
☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎
☁︎︎┈┈┈┈┈┈☁︎︎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
☁︎︎

Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎

12.5K 668 239
By Eeveelover_love

☁︎︎ Third POV

"YOU BRAATT!! LET ME TAKE THE MATE IN PEACE!!!" Gyutaro shouted as raised his blade towards Tanjiro at top speed.

Y/n was quick to jump in front of Tanjiro and raised his blade in a defense position. Gyutaro and Tanjiro's eyes widened at the Y/n's speed. Gyutaro was going to fast to stop himself, so his blade came down on Y/n's, clashing them together.

Gyutaro was about to turn away but Y/n held onto his wrist. He tried to break free his hand but Y/n kept on holding on tighter. He looked up at Y/n with wide eyes.

"Perfect..." Y/n muttered.

There was a loud bang, causing Gyutaro to be blasted away. Gyutaro's eyes widened when he noticed that Uzui was alive and wake, and was the one who blasted him away. Y/n was only there to keep Gyutaro at bay while Uzui collected himself and aimed for an attack.

"The 'score' is complete!!" Uzui shouted, "WE'RE GOING TO WIIINN!!!"

Uzui and Gyutaro were sending slashes after slashes towards one another. They were going fast, but slower than before, it was perfect. However, in teh middle of the battle Uzui got his eye slashed, making it unusable. But he was still able to stab Gyutaro.

"TENGEN!!" Y/n screamed.

"UZUI-SAMA!!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"GO!! GO FOR THE HEAD!! DON'T STOOOPP!!!" Uzui shouted, not caring for his health but to finish the fight for once and for all.

Tanjiro leaped from his place on the ground and into the air. He raised his blade, ready to bring it down on Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro's eyes sharpened at the sight of the younger male leaping into the air. He raised his blade, planning on stabbing Tanjiro's head.

Y/n was faster however. He cut Gyutaro's hand off for the last time as he spun in the air. He coughed outa large amount of blood as more blood spilled from his wounds.

"CUT THE HEAD TANJIRO!!" Y/n shouted once more before he fallen onto the floor.

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu all let out a strained yell as all of their blades were just about to cut both Daki's and Gyutaro's head off. Uzui gritted his teeth as he buried his blades deeper into Gyutaro's body with his one hand.

Y/n breathed heavily as he clutched his katana and the dirt below him. He coughed up a chunk of blood as he watches everyone do there part. He choked on his own blood as he squinted one of his eyes to see properly.

Soon, Daki's head was cut off. Gyutaro's head was cut off. Both demon's heads were cut off at the same exact time. Y/n watches with wide eyes as he saw that the slayers have won this fight. Or so it seems...

"Did they get them?! They did! They did!!!" A female voice shouted, catching Y/n's attention, Suma, "Kyaaa!! They did it Hinasuru-San!! Look while you're crossing over to the other side!"

"Do you know what you're even saying!? Dummy!!" Makio shouted back.

"Suma-San, Hinasuru-San, Makio-San..." Y/n whispered.

Y/n suddenly left a wave of danger coming from Gyutaro's body, making his eyes go wide. He quickly turned to Gyutaro's dying body and noticed that it was twitching. He also noticed that Uzui was running to Tanjiro to protect him. Y/n's eyes widened as he quickly dashed over to Uzui's wives.

"RUUNNN!!!!" Uzui screamed in warning for everyone.

"GET DOWN!!" Y/n shouted at Suma, Makio, and Hinasuru as he pushed them down the roof so that they can take cover.

"Y/N?!" Suma, Makio, and Hinasuru shouted in a panic and surprise that he saved them.

Gyutaro's body bursted into poisonous slashes, going everyone and destroying everything in it's path. Y/n's eyes widened when he got hit with a wave of slashes on his back, he coughed up even more blood as the slashes pushed him away.

Y/n's ears were ringing, his eyes were blurring up, he couldn't feel anything, it was all numb, 'Ha... was this how I'm going to die?'

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

What was happening? Where was he? Why was he doing this occupation in the first place? Oh, that's right. Y/n was just waking up, he's in the - now destroyed - red light district with no one around. And he was doing this job because he needs to protect the ones he loves.

Y/n clutched his hand into a fist, he noticed that he surprisingly still had his katana in hand. He slowly gotten up from his spot on the ground. He couldn't hear anyone near. No. He heard little voices, but they were far. But how far were his friends?

Y/n staggered to get up and when he did he stumbled to even stand up correctly. Blood dripped from his wounds and his mouth as red soaked his clothes and - now torn up - haori. He let his ripped dump haori hang uselessly on his shoulders as he slowly made his way to everyone else.

"Y/n?! Y/n!! Please!! You need to take of yourself!!" Sabito pleaded as he appeared next to Y/n.

Y/n didn't answer, he was too focused on getting to his friends.

Sabito had tears in his eyes, he was scared, "Please Y/n!! Patch yourself up at least!! I want you to live!! Please Y/n!! I'm begging you!!"

Y/n said nothing, he kept moving forewords, even his eyes were dullen from thought.

Sabito hugged Y/n from behind, making him stop momentarily, "Please!! I'm worried!! Yoriichi's worried!! I'm sorry I couldn't protect you!! I'm sorry I couldn't help you!! But please, you have to take care of yourself!! You'll die!!"

Y/n was silent for a moment before blood dripped from his lips, "That... doesn't seem... too bad..." He muttered unconsciously.

Sabito only help onto Y/n tighter, "Please Y/n, I'm begging you... Just... rest, take care of yourself for once... Then everything will be okay..." He begged.

Y/n shrugged his shoulders, making Sabito let go of him, "I... have to see... if they're okay... first... then... I'll rest..."

Sabito clutched his fists as he watches Y/n walk away from him. He gritted his teeth as tears fell like crazy. He clutched his shirt where his heart was. For some reason, he felt so hurt. Sabito fell to his knees as he cried, fading into the spirit world.

Y/n slowly made his way to where everyone was. As he walked closer and closer, he could hear the voices of the ones he wanted to protect, but his vision was blurring, his body was dying. Why was he dying again?

Y/n leaned on a pile of debris as he turned the corner, panting. He finally looked up from the ground and noticed that everyone was there, smiling, being happy, and with a new comer; Obanai.

"I'm so happy!! I'm so happy that the poison is gone!!" Tanjiro shouted in joy.

"Yes, it's a good thing that Nezuko was able to get rid of it," Uzui chuckled out, tired from today's events.

Y/n's eyes widened, "There... was poison...?" He questioned out loud.

Everyone heard Y/n's voice, and they couldn't help but smile.

"Y/n!! You're her—" Tanjiro cut himself off, his smile immediately dropped as his eyes went wide.

In fact, everyone's smiles dropped immediately when they saw Y/n. He was bloodied up, probably one of the most out of everyone, hell he was coughing up blood. He looked tired - no - exhausted as there were heavy dark circles around his eyes. His stance was staggering, like he would fall at any given time.

"There... was... poison...?" Y/n questioned once again as his grip on his katana weakened.

"Y/N!! STAY AWAKE!!" Uzui shouted as he reached his non-cut-off towards Y/n.

Y/n's katana dropped to the floor with a small thud. Not long after, Y/n's body gave out. His breathing was shallow, his heart was barely working, he couldn't think, he couldn't stand up, he couldn't even keep his eyes opened.

Obanai was quick to run and catch Y/n from falling, "Y/N!!" He called out in a panic.

"STAY AWAKE!!"

"Y/N PLEASE STAY AWAKE!!"

"DON'T DIE PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!"

"Y/N!!!"

'Ah... they are so far away... I'm... I'm just going to take a nap...' Y/n thought as he closed his eyes from blood lost and over exhaustion, he could practically feel himself give up, '...And hopefully... never wake up...'

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 32
⁺◟kamado tanjiro x reader . . . ︎ꜜ ❝𝙔/𝙣-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣~𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤❞ . . . Y/n is a second year at Demo...
153K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
95.7K 3.8K 19
"As long as you are breathing, I'll come to you," Those words replayed in her head every day, and she could only hope for him to come save her. But a...
22.5K 679 28
"I don't give a damn that you're a 'Hashira'. Next time we meet, YOU ARE DEAD!" When a Hashira kills somebody close to Y/N, he gains a new resolve to...