The Black Rose | Crankiplier...

By AminahDreamz

"šˆ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š¦ššš¤šž šŒššš«š¤ š¬š®šŸšŸšžš« ššš§š š­š”šž šžššš¬š¢šžš¬š­ š°ššš² š­šØ ššØ š­š”ššš­," šƒļæ½... More

INTRODUCTION
1| GLASSES
2| DOWNTOWN
3| OFFER
4| MOVING
5| WEIRD BEHAVIOR
6| ARGUING
7| SILVER KEY
8| THE ROSE
9| NIGHTMARE
10| DISTRACTION
11| TERRORS
13| SCARRING
14| ROAD TRIP
15| PET NAMES
16| NEAR
17| ALCINA
18| PURPLE SHIRT
19| PINEAPPLE PIZZA
20| MISSING
21 | THE TRUTH
22 | CELINE
23| SEAN
24 | THE BLACK ROSE
25 | FINALE
SEQUEL COVER & INFO

12| TEN MINUTES

349 22 14
By AminahDreamz

Ethan's pov

I sighed and threw on a hoodie last minute to cover up the grey bruises in my wrists.

It had been a day since they showed up, and they were still as prominent as yesterday.

Thankfully, Mark has been busy at the store so he hadn't seen the bruises.

I know he'd ask me questions about where they came from and I wouldn't know how to tell him because I'm not even completely sure how they're here myself.

What would I tell him? "Oh, yeah I got these bruises from a evil nightmare version of you that may or may not be real."

Yeah..no way.

So until they go away, I'll cover up my arms.

I walked downstairs, seeing Mark at the dining table with a cup of coffee and his computer.

He looked tired. His hair was slightly messy and behind his round glasses were killer eye bags.

"Morning," Mark said, not taking his eyes off of the computer screen.

I sat across from him on the table, smiling slightly. "Morning, Markimoo,"

Mark looked up and me, laughing slightly. "Markimoo?"

I nodded, happy I could brighten his mood a bit.

"I made it up just now, you like it?"

Mark smiled, sharking his computer to look at me more.

"I do and now I have to give you a nickname." He said, stroking his beard in thought.

"Okay what about..eef?"

I smiling, laughing slightly, "Eef?"

"Yeah, it's perfect for you."

I nodded. "You know what? I kinda like it. Markimoo and Eef."

Mark and I shared a laugh before it got quiet.

We just sat there for a second, staring at each other. A weird tension settled in the air.

I never realized how pretty Mark's eyes were until now. They were the perfect shade of honey brown when the light hit them. Knowing Mark he'd probably say his eyes looked like mud or something, but I thought they were pretty.

Mark in general was just pretty. Usually you wouldn't say that about someone as masculine as him, but there isn't a better word to describe it.

He was perfect in my eyes. There wasn't a single flaw about him.

God, I haven't felt like this in a while.

I was forced out of my little trance by a loud knocking at the front door.

Mark seemed to be slightly distracted too, because he jumped when he heard the door knock.

We shared an awkward laugh as Mark got up to answer the door.

I could tell Sean was at the door by the sound of the voice.

"I'll be back in a few hours, tops!" Mark said, grabbing his computer and rushing out. Whatever him and Sean were about to do must've been urgent.

I nodded, "bye, Markimoo!"

I covered my mouth as soon as those words left, feeling my face heat up.

"Bye, Eef!"

Sean rose a brow towards Mark as they walked out the house together.

Once the door closed I sighed and face palmed.

"Come on, Ethan. Get a grip." I uttered, heading towards the stairs.

^^^

A few hours later, out of pure boredom I decided to take a nap.

I figured since the past two days have been Dark free that I would be fine.

When my eyes open, my heart drops slightly.

I was back in the void. It was different than all of the other times, though.

I wasn't stuck to a chair or anything
I was just in a black space.

I heard a step behind me, causing me to turn around.

Dark was there, staring at me.

"Do you remember when we first met, Ethan?" He asked, voice low.

I nodded, too afraid to speak.

"Do you remember the offer I made you?"

How could I forget? He basically offered me the world. I've been thinking about it more now that I'm certain Dark is real—or at least somewhat real.

I nodded again.

"I'm giving you that offer again, Ethan. And if I were you, I'd take it."

"How- how am I supposed to know if you're lying to me? This could be a trick." I pointed out, gaining a bit of confidence because of our distance.

Dark smirked, snapping his fingers.

Suddenly, he looked like Mark.

My heart fluttered a bit.

"Why do you look like Mark now?" I hesitantly asked him, keeping my distance.

"I'm giving you what you want. Giving you a.. taste of my offer." He responded, voice calm and sultry.

I felt my cheeks heat up and mentally cursed myself. This isn't Mark.

He looked so much like Mark. The only deciphering thing between the two was that Dark's eyes were darker, more evil.

"But I never said I wanted you to look like Mark.." I said, turning my head the other way to hide my blush.

"You didn't say it, but you thought it."

My face heated up more. Come on Ethan! This isn't Mark!

"I- uh.." I stopped myself from talking.

Dark stepped towards me, eyes a dark shade of red. Almost brown like Mark's.

A shiver ran up my spine as he stepped again.

I stepped back.

"Ethan, there's so much more I can do. So much more we can do. I just need your help." He said slowly, still stepping towards me.

"What- what do you mean?" I stammered, backing up.

"I can give you everything you want. Everything you don't even know you want."

Suddenly my back hit a wall. I looked around, seeing that I was no longer in the black of the void, but in Mark's room.

He got close enough that I could feel him breathing on me.

"I-"

Dark shushed me, bringing his thumb to my bottom lip.

His red eyes flickered down to my mouth, then back up at my eyes.

"Ten minutes."

"Wha- what?" I stammered. I was shaking with fear. So many emotions swirled in my mind. I was scared– terrified of what Mark- I mean.. Dark could do, but some part of me was.. excited.

There was a certain thrill of not knowing what was going to happen next. A certain thrill about talking to the devil.

"I get ten minutes to do anything I want to you. When the times up, you wake up."

I shivered again, feeling a tightening sensation in my stomach.

My brain lingered on the 'anything' part of the deal. What was anything?

"You're lying..and even if I were to accept I don't know what I'm accepting to." I protested. My voice was still shaky, even though I had a little bit of confidence now.

"I can't lie. It's against the rules." He stated nonchalantly.

"What rules?"

"Why don't you ask dear old Markimoo..since he seems to be so willing to tell you about me." He said, smirking.

Dark moved down slightly so that he was by my neck. I could feel his cold breath on my skin. My face reddened.

I pressed myself into the wall, trying to get some distance between Mark— Dark and I.

"Ten minutes."

"..if I were to say yes..what- what are you going to do to me?" I stuttered.

He chuckled darkly, backing up and turning around so that his back was facing me.

I let out a breath of relief, relaxing slightly.

"Remember when I said I could give you everything you didn't know you wanted." He started.

"Every thought..every urge..every fantasy–" he turned back around, the grin on his face wide. "–I can give to you..all in ten minutes."

I blushed at the thoughts starting to swirl in my head. Did he really know all of that? All of the fantasies I had? My face turned an impossible shade of red.

"What- what happens if I say no?"

Mark— Dark stepped towards me, getting back as close to me as he was before.

He moved to my ear, speaking in a gravelly voice, "I already know you're going to accept, so let's not bore ourselves with hypotheticals, hm?"

I gasped lightly when I felt his lips ghost over my neck.

My brain was going a mile a minute. I kept trying to tell myself that this wasn't Mark, but my body was already swayed and my mind was fogging up.

"I- um-"

"I'll accept."

What's the worst that could happen in ten minutes?

Dark snapped his fingers and suddenly there was a black and white timer, ticking down the seconds.

I looked back at Dark, wondering what he was going to do now that the timer had started.

He smirked at me, holding up his hand to reveal a knife.

"I want this to have...scarring effects."

Fear shot thought me, but an underlying sense of excitement still bubbled in me.

He brought the knife up to my jaw, tracing the shape with the tip of the knife. There wasn't enough pressure to do any harm, but knowing a knife was so close to my neck was made me nervous.

Dark continued to trail the knife down my neck until he got to my collar bone.

Dark pressed the knife against my collar bone. It was enough pressure to leave a small cut.

I cursed under my breath.

"You never answered my question," I breathed out.

Dark's red eyes flicked up to my green ones. "What do you mean?"

"What are you going to do to me?"

Dark smirked, pressing the knife a little bit harder. I could feel the blood trailing down from the cut.

Dark leaned down and licked the cut, not breaking eye contact as he did.

He still looked like Mark, and my body could definitely tell.

I blushed, biting my lip.

"I'm going to hurt you," he said, running his tongue over his sharp teeth.

"Too bad you like pain."

Okay, okay look man- I just started writing scenes like this like a month ago so just pretend this was really good and had a lot of sexual tension okay 😃🔫

... vote to make me feel better 😏

IF YOU PERSONALLY KNOW ME..NO YOU DONT SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2.7K 22
You were ripped away from your home with no warnings. Stolen. Your new home consists of several strange people who all seem to be doppelgangers deriv...
801 34 24
Mark Edward Fischbach. A thirty-something-year-old charismatic businessman operating a cruise liner based in LA. When connections to the underworld a...
15.3K 183 41
SECOND EDIT AUG 2023: pls save urselves these are extremely cringe and fucked up ! pls forgive me EDIT DEC. 27th, 2021: my one shots are purely char...
14.9K 707 14
Ethan is haunted by nightmares. Every night Blank comes for him, torturing him until the moment he wakes up. So he's living off minimal sleep and way...