KAIRA STORY❣️

By PatelAesha3

You want to know what is there is story..... 👇👇 Then plz 🙏🏻 peep into know more 🤫😜 Date:- 23 June 2021(... More

Characters🥰
1. AND THEY MET❣️
2. Feelings 💞
3. Families 👪
4. Marriage?
5.There decision💝
6. Kartik is falling for her !!! 😍
7. Naira and her family 👪
8. kartik jealous ☺️
9. Date of Engagement ❤️
10. 'A date'💗
11. Kaira Time 💫
Friendship day 💕
12. support
13. college 💜
14.Emotional phase🥺
15. And There Engagement ❤️🥰
16. Peace with unknown love !! 💜
#New cover
18.Theory of love 💕
19.Dadi entry 😎 & Kaira college romance.
20 Naira's first time in Goenka villa 🎊
21. Dinner and talks 💫♥️
22. Naira jelous.
Note
23. sangeet and someone special 💞
24.Mehndi ceremony ✨♥️
25. Singania's Emotional time 🥺
26. Kaira haldi 🌸🌸
27. Kaira Together forever ♾❤️
28. First day as mrs. Goenka ❣️
29. Happiness All around 💫😃
30. Kaira Reception ✨💗
31. Kaira's first time in college after marriage. ✨✨
32. Arguments and tears 😢
33. Kartik Vs manik 🥹💔
34. Naira-Manik talks 🌸
35. Everything is solved ♥️
36. Enjoyment in college !! 🫶
37. Its singania's time 💛
38. Insta wala talk 🙈
39. Kartik-Manik reconcile & kaira moments 💕❤️
|| 1 year ||
40. Moments after ages ! ❤️‍🔥
41. What's the surprise ? 🤔
42. Naira hospitalised - 1 !
Announcement

17. The past🥺🥺

1.2K 96 22
By PatelAesha3

( sorry for late 🥺
Words 1120)

After spending some quality time naira and kartik were walking hand in hand enjoying the cool breeze.

After sometime all sat in car and was moving to there home naira said

Naira:- ice cream kha ke chale !?

Keerti:- yes I also want to have.

Kartik and naksh smiled at them.

They parked car that's when kartik asked naira.

Kartik:- NAira ! Say truly what do u think of love.

Naira immediately froze at her place and started shivering.

Naksh, keerti and kartik noticed this.

Naksh immediately changed the topic.

Naksh:- ab which flavour ?

All understood. All gave there flavour.

Naksh messaged kartik.

Naksh:- plz kartik don't talk about love she has a past. Wait I'll tell u afterwards.

Kartik:- no bhai if she wants to she will tell herself and I also will listen from her only I want to know she trust me or not to tell enough her past

Naksh:- hmm

Kirti went behind naksh as she wants different flavour.

Kartik was in deep thought.

Naira(in mind):- i trust u kartik and I will tell u I don't want to hide anything.

Naira:- kartik.

Kartik:- hmm.

Naira was hesitating.

Naira:- I.. want .to to

Kartik held her hand

Kartik:- tell me freely whatever u want to say.

Naira:- I am going to tell u my past

Kartik was shocked but he nodded.

Naira started.

I was in 12th std at that time I was studying in boarding school. I was from first only silent girl. Then one girl entered in my life. She changed me whole. U know I and her used to share each and everything think means small small things also. Her name was 'Rosie'. My one and only best friend. One day when we were sitting in canteen. On boy came and proposed Rosie. He said.

Flashback.

Kunj:- I really love u rosie. Not from today from last few months I have been noticing u. I really do.

Rosie and Naira were literally shocked they don't know what to say.

Rosie:- I want time plz understand.

Kunj:- it's absolutely ok. I'll wait.

Flashback end.

From that day Kunj started impressing Rosie in each and every way. Rosie was going in her trap but I thought something is fishy so I decided to tell Rosie.

When I told Rosie about that she took me wrong and we landed into fight.

I thought Rosie still needed time but she accepted Kunj proposal.

I was literally shocked on beyond telling her she accepted his proposal.

I decided to confront her.

When I told her about all bad intentions of Kunj. She told me she don't want to talk to me coz I am not trusting her decision.

Finally she told me that words which was of I afraid.

She told she wants to end our friendship coz she has got many better friends then me.

I was broken I don't know what to do.

That night I went back in room and cried my heart out coz one and only friend was there of mine and now that also gone.

But I can't leave my friend that easily so I decided to confront her. She was my roommate to. So waiter for her. But she didn't showed up. So I went in balcony to see Rosie running. I was terrified I went to her.

Flashback-

When Naira reach near Rosie. Rosie hold Naira hands tightly and spoke

Rosie:- Naira run they are coming. Naira !

I was so shock to react anything. So I deed what she told.

And we were running and from

We were running and suddenly one stone hit her leg and she fall down I tried to get her up. Her leg was sprained. She was holding her leg and crying in pain. I looked back no one was there so I decided to ask her.

Naira:- what happened Rosie why u were running who were behind us ?

Rosie looked down and said with teary eyes.

Rosie:- kunj he tried to miss behave with me. I tried my all strength and pushed him and come here. U know he he.....

She couldn't speak as more tears came out from eyes.

I was literally in shock how could he.

Rosie:- he touched me badly. I hate him. I loved him truly but what he did. You know what he said he was only having lust nothing more then that.

My eyes were teary.

She joined her both hands and said.

Rosie:- I am really sorry naira I am really sorry for breaking our friendship.

I nodded my head negatively and hugged her she hugged me back tightly.

We came from there safely as they were no were to be seen.

I and Rosie reached our room I made her sleep. She was crying uncontrollable.

And that was the last time I saw her with opened eyes.

At midnight when I woke up due to high breathing voice. I saw towards Rosie. Who was breathing heavily with blood coming from her nose and mouth.

I immediately stood up and went towards her.

U know what she spoke her last words.

Rosie (breathing heavily):- I.... Lo...loved k..u..nj truly.

And she breathed her last breaths.

I was crying very much that's when I saw poison peel bottle. Means she did suicide.

From that day I hate love and whenever someone talk about love the face of Rosie Come in my mind.

No one can love truly anyone that day I got to know.

My condition was not good after that so mom-dad brought me back with them. I told each and every thing to bhai. He told me to forget everything but I can't. That face of Rosie was again again coming infront of me.

Flashback over

Naira was crying hugging kartik. Kartik was rubbing her back. And was carrsing her hair.

(Credit also goes to PatelBharvi I never tell that how much you helped in each and every thing but thanku besty ( one of my supportive person thanks)

(Pls don't forget to comments and vote pls supporting me and pls atleast comments in this part and sorry for late keep supporting keep loving and stay turned for next)

{Also credit goes to vaishnavitheprincess for your help and sorry you tell me many things but I have taken some part so once again sorry keep supporting and keep helping dear🥰}

Love
Aesha❤️

[ Last but not the least as myexam start from 18 and end on 25 so now I can't able to post my next part but if I get time I try to post and give my best but you keep supporting me my all dear fan's]

( Thanku disha_mishra for such an amazing cover)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.5K 40
What happens when two people are given the chance again , who got separated without even confessing their feelings to each other and more. #11 in Kai...
13K 1.1K 23
A ShiVin And TejRan Story ❤️ Peep In To Know!
57.6K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
56K 2.6K 20
It's a story about two most loved couple Kartik and Naira. They had love marriage. But does love still last in their marriage or is wipes out..?? Pee...