Legacy

By writing__stories

A GIF Animated Netflix Original concept that illustrates the life of Adam, a young teenager, happily living w... More

๐“’๐“๐“ข๐“ฃ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 1: ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ีท: ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ..
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š3: ๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š4: ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‰
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š5: ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 6: ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 8: ๐“๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 9: ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 10: ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 11: ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“…

๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š 7: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚

29 12 0
By writing__stories

The next day Adam wakes up to a voice calling him. David silently knocks on his door.

"Adam wake up! The wife of your uncle just died. You have to get up get cleaned and get dressed because we have to go to the funeral. "

Adam was very stressed if he shoots unveil to his father what really happened the night before. If we do remember, the last time Adam ordered the execution of the wife of his uncle. It was like a heavy burden to carry by keeping it a secret but for now, he decides to show his father what this woman did. 

 Adam gets up immediately from his bed, wakes up his little brother, and goes downstairs to eat his breakfast with his dad. After he finished his breakfast, he cleared the table and put his baby brother back to sleep. Adam first hesitated if he should show the video of the identity of the secret killers of his mother. After lots of thinking, he decided to grab his phone to unlock it.

David's brain was stuck for few seconds because he couldn't speak any further words.

-  Isn't .. isn't that your uncle and his wife?

-  You guessed it right. It's them. Now you get why he was really desperate about the inheritance. And you know what happened after my mom's death. She lost half of her shares, they were split between him and Auntie Chloe. But trust me, they will pay for it, they won't go away.. 

David's heart starts to race, suspecting that his son could be the reason behind this execution.

 - So let me guess did you kill her?

- What are you talking about?

- Goddammit, answer I could tell from your eyes when you lie. Just tell me did you kill her?

- I would surely benefit from it, I'm everything but certainly not a killer. You can see I'm not armed.

- Don't try to feel me ADAM! Don't lie to me. You took control of everything last night at my work, and I got a text message from X that stated clearly that you ordered the girls of the building to kill her.

- I have nothing to say. She turned out to be the reason for my suffering because of her my brother no longer has a mother and has to celebrate his birthday every day on the same day as my mother's memorial. You can't see how much we've suffered? Oh well, I honestly feel like you just forgot mom like it's been years since she died. And of course, the next thing you'd do is sleeping with an unknown woman which turned out she was sent by your own enemy, who till this day, you couldn't figure out who he was. But you can relax from now on, because all of them will be paying, one by one. You don't have to be mad anymore. What happened just happened.

David was really frustrated, that he couldn't hold his anger. Adam was still talking while his father slapped him intensively. Adam's face went all red. He was so confused and in shock that his father would lay a hand on him for the first time in his life.

- Get the f*** back to your room, and don't leave it until I come back.

David slams the door and gets in the car since he has to go to the funeral. Only a small amount of people were present in her memorial. David couldn't stay longer than half an hour, in fact, he left as soon as the woman was buried in her grave. He couldn't even stay there, even more, knowing that the murderers of his wife were them, and his son turned out to be one of the main murderers. Now he's thinking about how to keep his son out of this mess because it could get him into trouble if the police found out about it.

David got back home, he felt a little better. He sat down and called Adam out. He felt like he was too violent with him.

- Hey Adam I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I overreacted as soon as I saw the text message should have thought twice about it. you have the right to actually get angry because if I were your place I would be disappointed shocked angry and disgusted. But you could have told me about it once you're learned the truth. Why didn't you tell me anything?

- I knew you weren't you wouldn't like it, that you would lose your s*** but that's okay. I just had to do the things my way. I was really hurt since my mom passed away and you know it very well, but then imagine that I discover that someone from my own family would be killing her. I believe in karma. I wanted vengeance, for the blood of my mom. and whatever happens, even if the police discover it I am willing to pay the price. I am also starting to think that my uncle is the person behind that mafia you've been fighting your whole life. I think it's pretty clear if we look back at our cold relationship with him, the way he wanted to have from Grandpa everything he left for us, and the theory, is now confirmed after he killed mom for that reason.

- You actually may be right because your grandfather once told me that's your uncle intended to take over him but your grandpa refused has he thought that it's on son was inexperienced. So you think he may be working against him? For years? 

- Exactly what I meant. Ask the research team to dig on him. Plus why do you think his house is surrounded by security? For a reason, I believe. Anyways dad I have one more week until my finals so I have to wake early to review. I'm going to bed now. I see you tomorrow

[Adam is now seeing a dream - In The Middle Of The Night Playing]

" Adam was sleeping in the bottom of the ocean, he wakes up, swims back to the top of the surface, inhales just to find himself in the middle of an island. He spots the beachside so he swims until he could reach it. 

He couldn't believe what he found. The blood of a couple of blurred people was flooding and walked carefully through this Island's trees.  Everything was sparkling there.

He felt something ticklish on his feet: the branches play expanding and were trying to surround his legs to prevent him from moving forward. He fell but could luckily escape with luck.

While he kept looking at this huge tree, a kid appeared next to him dressed as an angel, who basically represented the younger version of him, he hold his hand and started to walk together.

The pathway turned into a river, and other kids symbolizing angels were playing right there. 

Adam follows this little boy to where he's going until it made him arrive at the other side of the beachside where he saw his mom, his dad, and his grandfather. It was like old timing. They were having a lovely lunch. 

 He tried to call them until all of them turn around to look at him. Adam was dressed in white clothes. Suddenly an armed man comes out of nowhere and shoots all of them.

Adam was shocked, cried, he didn't know who this man was. He killed his entire family in a matter of seconds. Then, that man pointed the gun towards Adam. Adam was fixing his eyes on him, and he suddenly slowly started levitating in the air. His eyes were shining blue, and with an intensifying force, he caused a storm. Consequently, he got the man killed until he felt pain in his chest: he was shot. Adam fell down, bleeding .."

[Dream ends here]

David was already awake, in Adam's room, waiting for him to wake, and looking through the window. Adam was sweating, he was whispering "No, no don't kill them". He was still daydreaming about the nightmare. David hears him out, he wakes him up and hugs him.

"Hey, it's okay. It was just a nightmare. You have nothing to worry about. Now go eat, we have to leave in one hour. You're going to visit your aunts today for the first time ever. I haven't seen my sisters in years"

Adam chose what was best from his closet, dressed pretty well to meet his dad's family for the first time. It took one hour to get there, it was in an isolated region. They were lots of signs warning them to not enter the city. According to superstitions, the city is haunted and full of witches, including Adam's aunts. After all, he's just there to meet them.

David walks down their garden .. It was like a haunted territory, his sisters actually owned a cemetery. Adam felt a little bit of dizziness while walking between the graves, but it was just for a moment until they got in front of the door. David knocks while Adam stays behind him, being a little bit shy. He expected to see a person with a scary look, but well his aunts were just casual people like any human being.

- Hey Zelda .. Long time no see ..

- Oh.. It's you, David ..  So you left us alone for years ..? Why are you coming back now?

- I couldn't handle your truth that my mom made you witches. I wanted to get away from all this drama and focus on my career.

- You know we had no choice. The female members of our family should be witches according to tradition. We didn't want to enter this dark world, but you were a man so you escaped from this mess.

- I know and anyways I'm not here to talk about the past, I wanted to ask for forgiveness. I feel like I have no one next to me. My wife has been killed. I miss you and Hilda and Ambrose and Sabrina. How are they doing now?

- Well part of the things that you've missed, Sabrina died so we could all survive. Ambrose is inside taking care of the bodies that just arrived. They'll be buried tomorrow. What brings you here right now? I believe there should be a specific reason other than you just missed us.

- My son is leaving the country soon. He never knew anything about my family. Here's he, come here Adam , say hi to your aunts.

Adam was looking at the creepy garden. When his dad called him , he turned around. Zelda remain silent when she saw Adam. Then Hilda and Ambrose join her side, they were carefully focusing on his face. It smells like if they saw his face before somewhere. There's a superstition which states that if witches dream of a mortal, they're a messenger from their god.

- Ambrose , take Adam to your room. We have to talk with your uncle since we've got lots to catch up on.

Ambrose approaches slowly to take a look at Adam and handshakes him.

- Hi I'm Ambrose, Your cousin. It's nice meeting you, please come in. Let me show you my room.

Adam was impressed by how haunted this home was. But he wasn't afraid. He was actually very excited to discover this dark side of his family.

- Adam I know you may wonder why I brought you downstairs to my lab and not my room but I wanted to confess something. I'm pretty sure that your dad told you about us.

- Yes you guys are witches , I do know this.

- But that's not the only thing. You're a messenger from god. We're supposed to work for you. God's messengers should be having a birthmark somewhere. 

Adam takes off his shirt , Ambrose tries to spot something on usual on his back until he finds on his spine a birthmark .

- That's it ... Judas' Sign..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 3.6K 58
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
35.7K 836 16
chris evans x y/n story. read the introduction for a description! i try and put out one part a day!
88.3K 2.1K 33
Give me all the pain, give me everything. โช social media ๏ผ real life โซ a CHRIS EVANS romance! mads ยฉ 2020
204K 2.9K 45
your life with chris evans on instagram โ™ก