Black clover x reader x narut...

By CloudGazing5757

There is a girl who lived in The hidden leaf village, she had a vision that lead her to ask the hokage to lea... More

•Information •
•Prologue•
•Chapter 1•
•Love Interests•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
Announcement
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Love Interest Pt2•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12 pt.1•
About chapter 12

•Chapter 12 pt.2•

699 25 3
By CloudGazing5757

North district

"They're disgusting..." said Noelle

"Is my rival safe?" Asked Leopold

"We can look for that Black Bulls boy later, Leo. These things possess magic, but they aren't alive" responded Fuegoleon trying to get his brother to focus on more important matters

"In that case..

...We have to crush them until they can't get back up"

"See if you can take my magic! Flame magic:Spiral Flames!" Yelled Leopold determinedly

"Flame Magic:Sol Linea!" Called out Fuegoleon

Both Vermillions began to send attacks trying to protect the citizens, their comrades and them selves.

"A-Amazing.." thought Noelle out loud

The Magic Knights began to skillfully take out their enemy, one by one they fell as some began to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment in the effort they displayed.

What they didn't notice is that a group of women where also assisting behind the scenes by healing majority of the citizens.

'I feel as if the number of Injures are decreasing.... I shouldn't think about it too much it must mean that the others are taking care of defending our people' thought Mimosa

~A little time skip by me getting impatient~

"Ahhh-"

"AHHHHH"

"Fuegoleon!"

Noelle, Asta and Leopold screamed out in panic as they saw Fuegoleon laying in-front of them.....half dead and arm missing.

"That's impossible....there's no way Fuegoleon lost...my brother wouldn't...." Said Leopold muttering to himself

And on cue Captain Fuegoleon grimoire appears.

"It's still intact, which means....he's still alive " said Noelle

She rushes to rip her dress in order to stop the bleeding.

"If only Mimosa was here..."

~Back with (Y/n) and Julius"

"Julius I think the number of enemies are decreasing"

"Yeah...so it seems"

"Well I think it's time for me to help Fuegoleon"

"Go ahead...I have something to do"

"Which is?"

"Let's say it's a rescue mission"

With that (y/n) began sending capital knights and a doctor/magician to Fuegoleon to stop the bleeding a bit so that they retrieved him.

I entered a special room with that looked a lot like a hospital room, got my hair out of my face and wore my doctor coat.

After a few minuets I hear a knock on the door before they barge in, in a rush they place Fuegoleon on the bed and rushed out so I can begin.

My heart ached when I saw Fuegoleon. He was bleeding a lot, has a missing arm, getting paler and what caught my eye, his grimoire seemed to break?

From what I heard that when a grimoire breaks or evaporates it means who ever owns it is dying, which freaked me out.

I quickly came to the conclusion to use The 'Mitotic Regeneration: The Hundred Healings' then make physical contact to temporarily transfer it.

By doing this I can heal him and transfer some chakra, yes I'm aware of the fact that he technically don't have chakra but his physical and spiritual energy is imbalance so it's threatening his life. I'm not sure if what I'm doing is correct but doctor sometimes have to take risks so I'm guessing that if i transfer some chakra it will stabilize his spiritual energy better.

Once I finished I took a deep breathe and wiped the sweat off of my forehead and took off the doctor coat.

All though I'm a professional medical-nin that doesn't change the fact that I just use a highly skilled technique, it's so difficult that only three people can do it me,Sakura and Tsunade.

I changed my clothes then went to keep an eye on Fuegoleon.

While I was sitting in the room I began finishing up all my Queen documents, making sure everything is in order even while I'm gone.

Then I hear a knock on the door I put my ANBU mask on and get up to check who it could be I see..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nozel?" I Said in shock, not expecting to see him

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He asked just as shocked as I was.

"You see I'm the one who healed Fuegoleon and the one who's currently taking care of him" I said "Anyways, what are you here for?"

Deep down Nozel felt both relief and anger but decided to just ignore it.

"I'm here to check on Fuegoleon"

"Oh! Then come on in" I said while gesturing him to enter "I'll be out here and give you a moment with Fuegoleon, feel free to call me if anything happens"

I finally realized that there where two people behind him.

"Oh hello there, I apologize I didn't acknowledge you earlier. My name is (y/n) Artemis (l/n) it's a pleasure to meet you"

"I bet it is, it's not often people get to look at my handsome face from up close" said solid

"Why is a commoner like you wearing a clothes higher than you statues" she Nebra "And what's with the dumb mask, are you that ugly that you have to wear a mask and fancy cloths to distract people from your face" she said snickering

"I'd appreciate it if you were to tone down the bitchy-ness"

"You brat!"

Solid then noticed his brother leave Fuegoleons room, so he walked over to him and stood beside him.

"I've had enough of your attitude, I'll make sure you know how to treat a royal like me!" She said raising her hand about to slap (y/n) only to realize that someone is holding her back she turns around to see an elf looking down at her.

"I'd prefer if you were to treat her majesty with respect" said Everly in a threatening tone

Everly then turned to (y/n) only to see her walk away.

"You majesty! Wait up"

The three Silvias stood in their spot shocked by what she called you, almost forgetting that she showed up out of thin air. 'Almost'

What they didn't know was that one person

.

.

.

One-ish?...Person?🤨

(I'm sure you get my drift😑, back to the story)

Anyways somebody was watching them from a far.

"Your majesty!...Lady (y/n)! Where are you going" called out Everly catching up with (y/n)

"I'm going to walk a bit then find Julius and tell him to call yami so I can officially move in with the Black Bulls" she answered easily

"Lady (y/n)" said Everly softly, (y/n) replied with a hum

"Don't let what they said bother you, she probably just trying to rile you up"

"I know look where I came from, I mean like my parents where beautiful I was expected to be born with some kind of  beauty" she said before cackling and Everly soon joined in.

"You right...you right" she said chuckling as her laughter bubbled down

"By the way I heard that Noahs sending you a maid"

"If it not Yuna then I don't want them"

"Then give me a second I'll go ask Noah" she said before teleporting to the village

It didn't take long before she reached Julius office

??? Pov

"Patori is it me or was that.......an elf!"

"I-I....I think so"

"Didn't you say that elves were killed?!"

"I'm not sure...anymore"

"What do we do?"

"Well we'll...

~back to (y/n) and Everly

(Y/n) didn't even knock the door, she just walked in like she owns the place and yelled.

"Julius! I'm moving in with the Black Bulls"

And then she realize that Julius wasn't alone, in fact the room had all Captains (Minus Fuegoleon) and a few Magic Knights.

"Um hey..."

"Let's go then" Said yami

"But what about her thing" inquired

Yami stops and thinks before looking over at (y/n) telling her with his eye 'you got things to take?'

"Don't worry about it,Everly will handle it and I could always come back to get it"

"So you will come back" said Julius excitedly

"Of course, I need to give Fuegoleon daily check ups"

Then (y/n) sees portal open

"So you coming kid?" Said yami with a small grin on his face

"Yeah let's go"

Yami goes through then you see finral looking at you slightly blushing

"Ladies first" he said slightly bowing

"Why thank you gentlemen" you giggled before you all left

"...who are you really (y/n)?" Thought William

———————————————————————————————

Date: September 8 2021

1398 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

my sun By

Fanfiction

29.7K 951 10
oof a story about how gaara was lonely but then meets naruto after he ran away from his abusive village afterwards they became best friends and train...
54.2K 2K 50
A hidden clan isolated from the ninja world. No one had ever been in or out of it. However, that all changed with one young Shinobi named Ryuu. He co...
21.4K 661 17
boyxboy thing don't like don't read. I'm not good at summaries so bare with me. Sasuke a young boy finds a part fox boy in an ally when he was runnin...
37.3K 907 30
As children you saw her as a friend and nothing else. But when your paths separated, you realised how much she meant to you. And now after almost ten...