ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

xii

4K 100 66
By Anna6307

Lucy's look for this chapter as well as the next upcoming few chapters ≈

CHAPTER XII

Take care of it. It's very precious to me.

The next morning, Lucy was woken up by the sound of knocking on her bedroom's door.

Slipping on her comforter, she got up from her queen sized bed and unlocked the door to find a valet standing there with a serving trolley.

"Good morning ma'am." she greeted politely as Lucy stepped aside to allow the mid-aged woman to set down her morning beverage at her bed-side table.

"Good morning." Lucy said cheerfully as she stretched her arms, yawning widely.

"Your coffee, ma'am." she said politely as she continued to stand there formally.

"Is our latest guest awake yet?"

"No ma'am. I sent someone to check on him, but there was no reply."

"He would be probably asleep." said Lucy, waving off the topic easily. "What about Brie? She awake?"

"Yes ma'am. She is in the backyard."

"Of course." she laughed softly to herself.

"What happened?" asked Lucy as the older woman continued to stand there.

"Ma'am, someone left this parcel in the morning." she informed, pulling out a gift box from the lower region of the trolley and handing it to Lucy.

"Ok. You can go now." she ordered as she examined the box in her hand along with the envelope attached over it.

'Lucy Wright'. She read those words written on the envelope as she cautiously placed the box on her bed and pulled out the invitation from inside the envelope.

PLEASE JOIN THE
Mikaelson Family

THIS EVENING SEVEN O'CLOCK
for dancing, cocktails
and celebration

Flipping the page, she came across another note.

Save me a dance.

Fondly,
Klaus

Letting out a soft chuckle and raising her brows to herself at the message, she set it aside and opened the gift box to find a navy blue gown, it's front reaching till her lower thighs and the back side flowing beautifully with its intricate embroidered designs, scraping the floor slightly.

Smiling to herself at the gorgeous gown before her, she hung it delicately in her walk-in closet before going to finish her morning chores before her coffee could get any more colder.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Cassie!" exclaimed Lucy as she saw Casper Daldron, aka Lucy's witch friend, enter the mansion clad in a prestige suit, looking as if he had just accomplished something as big as the world's greatest treasure.

"Where are you coming from?" she questioned with her arms folded over her chest. "I thought you were asleep."

"Oh, it's nothing." said Casper, whose attention just jumped up from whosoever he was texting on his phone. "I just....um.... went to get some air."

"In a goddamn suit?"

"I must have had a little tour of the town."

"What?!" she exclaimed childishly, striding up to where he stood near the breakfast table. "It has not been a single day for you here and you just went out. And that also without me."

"It's nothing like that." he waved it off as he went to sit down on the table, serving himself food before unbuttoning his suit and pulling out an envelope, held between his fingers.

"I got an invitation." he said, tossing the envelope on the table as he digged in his food. "To a ball."

"Oh really." she snorted, picking up the envelope and seeing the exact same words printed on it, well except the extra note from Klaus of course. "Not even a day here, and already got invited by the Mikaelsons."

"That's my charm, darling." he smirked as Lucy stared at him with a bored expression.

"That was like the stupidest joke I have ever heard." she stated blatantly as Casper threw the nearest object he could find at her, which turned out to be a mere piece of apple, something she simply avoided without even moving a single part of her body.

"Anyway," he cleared his throat, apparently to save himself from any more embarrassment. "word's out that the Original Witch is back from the dead."

"Ya, ya," she nodded in affirmation. "I also heard about it last night only."

"Don't you think your dear vampire friend should have told you about this."

"Firstly, it's Stefan, not 'your dear vampire friend'. And secondly, how can you say that he was not the one who told me?"

"It's written on your face that he wasn't the one, and I can see it clearly. So, just to clear your doubt, call him and know yourself."

"Seriously." she scoffed. "I didn't call you to Mystic Falls to accuse my other friends. I called you here so that we can celebrate your birthday nicely."

"Truly speaking, it would have been better if you would have tried to join us at your father's place only. Dad, me, your father, you, everyone together, completely perfect. But just like always you declined my offer, but maybe you could have just dropped by for some time like you usually did."

"Shut up!" she snarled, stomping her hands loudly on the table, making the nearest plate clink as well, which turned out to be the one Casper was eating from.

"If you don't want to be here, then leave." she continued snarling. "You are not doing me any favour by staying here. If you wish to celebrate your birthday with your dearest 'daddy', not me, then leave. Right now."

"I asked you to come here just because I thought that maybe you would be genuinely wishing to celebrate your birthday with me in some club like we used to once, a very long time ago. But, if your stay here will only keep you separated from your dear 'daddy' on your birthday, then you are more than welcome to leave." she finished, breathless at how fast and ragefully she said the whole talk in one breath only.

Casper was staring at her wide-eyed, unable to comprehend her sudden reaction at a simple fact he stated, so he simply decided to approach the matter cautiously.

"Lucy, I'm sorry. It's my fault." he apologized slowly, not sure about her reaction. "I shouldn't have said that knowing very well how tense things get with you and father coming together even in the same room every time."

She abruptly picked up the nearest glass and was about to throw it, when suddenly she stopped herself and lowered the glass with an exasperated groan.

"Don't talk of matters you know not." she warned lowly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he apologized yet once again. "I truly didn't think before speaking. Calm down."

He hurriedly offered her a glass of water which she promptly rejected, moving to the side, taking some deep breaths before turning back to him with a calm look, behaving as if none of that had even happened in the first place.

"It's okay." she said with a normal smile. "Anyway, you met Brie already?"

"Oh, yes." he chuckled uncomfortably. "She still remembers me, fortunately."

"Of course she will." Lucy laughed lightly. "So, what do you think about the ball?"

"What's to think about?" he shrugged. "I will obviously go there. What about you? Will you... uh... like to come with me? You surely would have gotten the invitation."

"Uh.... about that..." she said slowly. "Someone already asked me."

"Who?" he asked curiously.

"Niklaus Mikaelson."

"Klaus Mikaelson." he repeated lowly. "Seriously? Vampire, not to mention an original."

"So, what's it to you?" she snapped. "A vampire or not."

"Calm down." he raised his hands in defence.

"Go find yourself a date, before no one's left."

"Or maybe it would be better if we two tag along, just tag along. You introduce me to the important people and then you can go find your date. After all, he lives there only. It's not like he would have to pick you up or something."

"Fair enough."

Casper's words about Stefan, unfortunately, did have an effect on Lucy as she actually decided to call Stefan and know herself if he knew anything about the whole business about the Original Witch.

"Lucy, everything alright?" Stefan's voice flooded her ears not even a few seconds after she called.

"Everything is fine." she chuckled. "Just wanted to know about the mystery coffin ordereal."

"Oh, right." he nodded, not that she could see. "So, the mystery coffin is no longer a mystery."

"How come?"

"The Original Witch was inside it. Klaus' mother. And now she wishes to reunite her family instead of killing Klaus."

"So, they are throwing a damn ball?"

"Of course you got the invitation as well. Funny, isn't it, how easily they found your address."

"Well, shit. I didn't even think about it." she sighed. "Leave it, what can I do about it now. I seriously don't want to keep changing my house, so just let's forget it for now."

"As you wish."

"One more thing, just to let you know, Casper's living at my place."

He groaned loudly. "What's he doing here?"

"It's his birthday and I asked him to come here."

"And he agreed?" he laughed in disbelief. "Didn't see him doing that even once in the past thirty years."

"Better, you know." she sighed. "Just know that he'll also be at the party, so, please just don't rip out each other's throat."

"Fine."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Evening approached fast as Lucy left for the party with Casper, after apologizing to Brie for she can't go to the party, given she was not invited, not that anyone was aware of her presence at Mystic Falls, well, except a few trusted people of Lucy.

The traditional ball party was going on in full swing as Lucy's car reached the Mikaelson mansion. The whole town was invited to the ball contributing to the number of people present.

"Take care of it. It's very precious to me." said Lucy as she handed over the keys of her precious car at the entrance for the parking and she continued to listen to Casper complain about the smallest of the things at the party.

"..... you see this tree? It's way too sloping, looking as if it could fall down any second. And look around. Good lord, there are so many vampires." continued Casper as they climbed up the entrance stairs.

"Cassie, please. Don't embarrass me by saying all these things and pointing out the tiniest of the mistakes. And this is a party thrown by the Originals, of course there would be vampires." said Lucy just as the door opened and she entered inside with her arm looped around Casper's.

Her gaze swiped across the whole ball room, before falling where Carol stood talking to Damon.

"Come on, let me introduce you to Carol." said Lucy pleasantly.

"Lockwood?" questioned Casper with raised brows. "Your human friend, right?"

"Yes, yes, that one only." grinned Lucy as they began heading towards where Carol stood, who was yet to notice the pair approaching them, but they were stopped on their way by a dirty-blond haired man.

"Lucy," greeted Klaus. "good evening."

"Evening Niklaus." she smiled back. "Wonderful party you are having."

"Well, thank you." he said, before turning his gaze to the man standing next to Lucy.

"And who you might be?" asked Klaus as Casper gave him a clearly forced smile.

"That's Casper Daldron. My friend." interrupted Lucy.

"Well, Casper, any friend of Lucy is a friend of mine." said Klaus, purposely extending his left hand to shake so that Casper have to use his left hand to shake, the one Lucy was holding.

But , Casper didn't even budge. The overly faked smile still plastered on his face, given his deep dislike for vampires, and this was enough to make Klaus' jaw clench and anger bubble.

"Cassie." Lucy whispered harshly, giving him a 'don't you dare' look which he promptly ignored.

"Weren't we going to meet your friend Carol, Lucy?" asked Casper as Lucy took a deep breath to calm herself down as well.

"Not now, Casper." she gave him a tight-lipped smile as she picked up a glass of wine from the passing waiter's tray.

"You have some drink whilst I chat with Niklaus, after all, he is the one who invited me." said Lucy handing him the glass of wine and unlooping her arm from his.

"Shall we, Niklaus?" said Lucy as she offered her arm to Klaus which he promptly took, but not before passing his infamous smirk to Casper, who stood there with a scowl etched on his face.

The evening had just begun, and there was so much more drama to come.....

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n:

INTRODUCING
Hritik Roshan as
Casper Daldron

"Vampires, vampires, vampires, good lord, I hate these vampires!"

Lucy and her anger *sighs*

Anyway, I guess the next two chapters are also gonna be of the ball episode.

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2063

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 101 12
Yet another 'Klaus gets resurrected' story but can you really blame me? Klaus comes back to life in December 2030 and immediately goes to Kol and D...
49K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
167K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...