╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 19

9.5K 287 170
By aanime-slxt

Yall I may or may not have forgotten that there wasn't meant to be quirks in this story, but I ended up doing that last chapter 💀
So I'll be adding quirks into the story, but they don't use them a lot or I may just forget again, and it will end up having no quirks again 🤣
Sorry for the confusion if someone realised this 😅

Anyway on with the chapter :)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Third POV

"Hey! I said we're sorry you had to go through that! It was our fault!" Eijiro said from one side of Izukus bedroom door, whilst he and Katsuma were inside his room, laying in the bed.

"Go! Go away!" Izuku growled.

"Please Izuku! Katsuma! We promise it won't happen again!" Katsuki joined in.

"I said go away!" Izuku whined at the end.

Katsuma looked up to his dam, as he could smell the distressed pheromones.

"Mama... can we call auntie..." Izuku smiled a second later before nodding his head.

He grabbed his phone, unlocking it before dialling Urarakas phone number.

The dam then gave Katsuma the phone so he could press the green button.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello..?" A high pitch voice came through the phone.

"Auntie!" Katsuma squealed happily.

"Hey, Ura.." Izuku let out a small sigh.

"Oh my goodness! Izuku, Katsuma! Where have both of you been?! I haven't seen you since the ground zero Mafia broke into the bank!" Uraraka said in a worried tone.

Izuku smiled softly, before sighing.

"We're ok. I promise, hopefully, we can meet up soon..." Katsuma nodded his head.

"Yeah! I wanna see auntie!"

"We can meet up once I find out where you both are! But please tell me they didn't kidnap both of you!"

"We're safe... I promise..." Katsuma looked up to his dam with a pout.

"Yes, baby?"

"I-I'm hungry..." Izuku nodded his head.

'Makes sense it's now eight-forty three in the morning.' Izuku thought to himself.

"Ok baby, I'll go out and get you some food. Stay on the call with auntie until she needs to leave." Katsuma nodded his head.

"Okay, mama!"

"Good boy." Izuku kissed the top of Katsumas head.

Izuku got up from his bed, walking over to the door, opening it. He stepped out of the room, closing the door behind himself.

He walked down the hall quietly, before he felt arms wrap around his waist.

The dam sniffed the air, smelling a soft lemon scent.

It was Denki.

"Hey Izu!" Denki said nuzzling the back of Izukus neck, where he left a hickey.

"Hello, Denki..." Denki could smell the distress coming off the other Omega.

The blonde Omega whined.

"What's wrong?" He kissed the side of Izukus face.

"Nothing... I'm fine.." Izuku said quietly as he then walked out of Denkis arms.

"H-Hey are you sure?! I can smell the distress coming off of you baby.." Izuku turned around with teary eyes.

"Who is making you cry?! I'll kill them!" Denki growled.

"N-No it's ok... it's just Katsuma and I were so scared this morning when we were taken with you guys.." Denki made an 'oh' sound.

"Well then... I promise I'll make sure they never do that again!" Izuku giggled softly before whipping his eyes.

"I'm sure you will." Izuku walked up to Denki, wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck, slowly bringing both of their faces closer to one another. Right before their lips connected.

"Mph-!" Denki made a noise in shock, but then started to kiss back, wrapping his arms around the dams waist.

Izuku then pulled away with a smile.

Denki whined, "why'd you pull away~."

"Because I need to get Katsuma some food," Izuku said giving Denki one more peck, before saying a small goodbye.

"Bye baby! Promise me we can do that again!~" Denki whined at the end, wanting to taste the smaller Omegas lips again.

"Of course Denki." That was all Izuku said before walking away.

Denki waited a couple of minutes until he knew Izuku was gone, he jumped up and down happily.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Go me!" Denki clapped with a huge grin on his face.

Cough

A sound of a cough came from behind Denki making him stop where we stood. He slowly turned around to see his Alpha.

"Denki, darling.. why." Shinso sighed shaking his head with a small smile.

"What do you mean why?! He's so fucking hot for a dam! And I want to do thing's with him.." Shinso came up to Denki, hugging him.

"I know darling, now... I'm horny, please help me.." Denki then turned around with a smirk.

"Hmm~ alright~ let's go Alpha~," Denki said all giddy, before dragging his alpha towards their room.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

- back with Izuku -

The dam was now in the kitchen giving death glares at both of the red-eyed Alphas, who were there when Izuku walked into the kitchen.

"Izuku please..." Eijiro said softly.

"No." Izuku shook his head.

"Baby, please we're sorry- uh what are you looking for..?" Katsuki tilted his head to the side.

"I'm looking for some food to give to Katsuma." Both the Alphas eyes then lit up.

"Let us help you!" Both the Alphas jumped in, making Izuku jump and step back.

"S-Sorry.." Eijiro said with a nervous smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah.. sorry.." Katsuki said with such softness in his voice.

"I-It's ok.." Izuku said looking off to the side.

"So can we help? We'll make you and Katsuma something really good!" Izuku waited a couple of seconds before nodding his head.

"Ok.." The dam then went to the island in the kitchen, sitting at one of the chairs.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku watched as Eijiro and Katsuki moved their arms whilst they made Katsuma and himself some food.

But out of nowhere, Katsuki asked a question he thought they wouldn't as him. But of course, he was wrong.

"Izuku.. may I ask where Katsumas sire is?"

Izuku froze.

"Izuku?" Katsuki turned around to see Izuku with tears in his eyes.

"Hey! I'm sorry, I won't ask again!" Izuku shook his head with a small smile.

"No it's ok.. uhm.. his sire isn't around anymore... he never was.." Izuku whispered the last part, turning his head away from both of the Alphas seeing as they were both now looking at him.

"What? What do you mean he isn't around anymore?" Eijiro asked as he and Katsuki got two plates.

"Well, he left... after.." Izuku then mumbled the rest of his sentence, making sure he's still not looking at both of the Alphas.

"What was that baby?" Katsuki asked as Eijiro placed food onto the plates.

"He left..after..." Izuku mumbled the last words again.

"Please speak up baby, we can't hear you.." Eijiro asked softly.

"He left after raping me!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the nineteenth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Words: 1155

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.5K 11
»🅐🅡🅒 ①« ''Deku? What's going on? Are you upset-'' ''I'm an Omega'' ⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶ At the age of 16, turning into you're Dynamic, may that be a...
545K 21.8K 42
Volume One: ᗷᗝᑎᗪ 🔞ᗰᗩTᑌᖇE ᑕOᑎTEᑎT 18+🔞 A class of heroes-in-training is all the media can seem to focus on nowadays. They shine across the nation an...
49.2K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...
213K 5.8K 50
Izuku lived a life of shear poverty, where even blankets were a luxury to him. His Omegan status prevented him from working any labour-intensive jobs...