Bullied by Magcon//#WATTYS2017

By catie0425

Catie was a normal 16 year old until she is getting bullied by Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Jac... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
MUST READ
4
5
6
7
8
Authors note
11
12
THANKS
14
15
16
17
THANK YOU
18
19
Read
Anouncement
20
21
A/N
CONTEST!
WINNER
22
23
24
Not an update
The city of love
Why are they back
Magcon Paris Day 1
Convinsing
Choosing
Surprises
People Change
Shoping
New book?
Facts about me
Wedding day
Wedding day part 2
Epilogue
#wattys2017

13

1.3K 27 44
By catie0425

CATIES POV

I seen Taylor kissing some blonde slut. Tears brimming from my eyes as I walked up to him and screamed "HOW IN HELL CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME. I JUST FORGAVE YOU AND WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR LIKE 3 HOURS. YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON EVER. WE ARE THROUGH!" I ran away and when I turned back, he was still kissing that slut. I ran until I bumped into Cameron and Nash. I just starting balling my eyes out until I felt my body being lifted off the ground. I opened my eyes and seen Cameron carrying me. I just closed my eyes to forget what happened until I heard Cameron whisper "what happened" ". T-Taylor ch-cheated on m-me with s-some s-slut." I choked out. All I seen in cams eyes was sadness and anger. I just want to forget what happened to me and Taylor. I wanted to block out the world, I just can't do that. All I heard was cam say to Nash, "hold her, I something to do to Taylor and it will not pretty before sleep fell on top of me like a stack of bricks.

AHHHHH! SO I WANT YOU TO COMMENT WHO SHE SHOULD BE WITH OUT OF

CAMERON
NASH
MATT
JACK G

OR SOMEONE ELSO OF YOUR CHOICE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 208K 84
Hannah Williams was in 10th grade by then. She has been bullied since 4th grade. She's been through a lot but her sister helped her get through it. A...
1.4K 17 31
Yasmine Smith is a girl that WAS bullied She was bullied by a group of boys there names are Taylor Caniff, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Jack Johnson, Jac...
3.6K 134 50
Luna a 17 year old girl bullied by Cameron dallas, Nash Grier every since freshman year but what happens when she goes to Magcon and meets Jack Johns...
25.2K 205 26
Madison Dallas. To most people that would sound like a common name but to Cameron Dallas' fans, it's not. Madison is Cameron's little cousin who also...