MINE

Od JenlisaxNiniLili

Lalisa Manoban. Pretty, talented, smart, friendly, and wealthy. She has everything that a guy could ever ask... Viac

Author's Note
Lalisa Manoban
KOREA
Siblings Bond
First Encounter
Cafeteria
Hanging Out
Dinner with Bam
Avoiding
Chipmunk
She's Mine
You're making me feel crazy
Getting to know each other
Authors Note
Friends
The Date
The only exception
Cute Kitten
My safe haven
Enchanted Date
Enchanted Date II
Dating News
Back story
Just the two of us
Sweet
Author's Note
Breakdown
You have me
Sing for me
A song for you
A song for you II
Busy days
Packing
Flight
Amsterdam
Museum Date
Roaming Around

Author's note

1.2K 24 3
Od JenlisaxNiniLili

Hey, guys! I just wanted to inform you that this would be the last update for this week, or maybe not. Because I might just update or whatever. Haha.

But anyway... I'll be busy this week and next week for the upcoming exam and I'll be busy with the project proposal that we've been working on since last month. Lots of school work to do so please bear with me.

I'll definitely come back to update tho. I'll finish this story no matter what.

Also a big shout out to jennn2716 for getting almost everything right about the context of this fiction. I know that this story is gonna be just as predictable as ever but I wanted to stick to the norm of my narratives. I appreciate you and all the other reader who has been reading this.

Till next time, Everyone!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...
343K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
Busan Od Lyn

Fan fikcia

3.4M 97.9K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
353K 7.9K 94
Lisa Manoban is a bad bitch of the school, leader of "Black squad". She's rich, pretty and smart, but scary, cold-blooded and don't like when someone...