The Lion's Plan. (Chat Noir X...

By Author_J_

Chat Noir X OC This story centers around Ophelia who has been gifted the Miraculous of the Lion. Hawkmoth has... More

My Beginning
New Friends
First Attack
Sick Day
Growing Trust
Helpless
Special Night
Trying
Halfway There
Just Relax
Phase 2 Planning
Moving
Finally Done
My Mother
Mommy Issues..
Closer To Chat
Sick Day
Meeting
Drunk
Promise
Acceptance
Nightly Talks
Scared Of The Dark
Future
New Line
Into Motion
Recovering
confrontation
Pulling Through
Growing Pains
Ivy
Obvious
The Thought of Us
Lovesick
Oops...
Finally, We Dance.
Return the Stolen
Lost
Just When I Thought..
Keep moving on..
im done
Too many thoughts
Its all back
Rewarded with it all
A Happy Ending

Revealing

186 5 0
By Author_J_

It wasn't until 10 pm when I saw the damage. Some of the outfits were ripped or even shredded.. and my favorite piece, the one I've recreated 6 times already, was totally ruined. It was damp and every little detail had been stripped away. The dress was in utter shambles..

"Who did this?.." I whispered to myself as I stared in tears.

"I'm so sorry Ophelia!" Duusu started crying right away.

"I bet it was Felix! Only the men had your clothes! Or maybe that new girl!" Leon was full of rage and roaring.

I took in a shaky breath and let it out as I rubbed my tears. "Go ahead and grab a snack while I set up, guys.." I told them and managed to smile.

"Cubby, are you sure you don't wanna join us?.." Leon asked softly out of worry.

"It'll have something later" I shook my head. They nodded than left for the kitchen. I sighed as I sat at the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. "Adrien said he was taking care of the clothes.. how could he let this happen?.." I muttered and felt so hurt.

I took a hold of the charm ladybug gave me so I could let go and just cry to get it out.. I even saw the butterfly come into my own home!.. But it stopped, probably because of the charm.

"Ophelia, look out!" Chat screamed out of nowhere. I dropped down right on the spot, I even dropped my charm! The butterfly came right to me but the chat managed to use his cataclysm.

"I-I had the charm but you scared me.." I stuttered as I stayed on the floor reaching for my charm while staring at chat.

"Nevermind that, what happened?.. You were about to be akumatized.." he asked as he came and helped me up.

"It's my clothes.. the entire line was ruined while I had my back turned.." I muttered and tried to hold everything back. "I-I let Adrien hold everything so i don't understand why they're all destroyed" tears welled in my eyes. Chat looked shattered for me.

"Maybe he had someone hold them for a second during the attack.." Chat wondered to me as I watched his ears fall.

"Why would he do that? I trusted him, not the others-.." I muttered before taking a big deep breath in and sighing. "Its okay. I'll just make them better now!.. I still have like 11 hours left till the shoot, I can do it!" I exclaimed and was trying my very hardest to stay positive. I walked right to my closet and got out my sewing machine and all the old material I used for this line. As I did that, chat laid back on my bed. I couldn't help but notice how his ears stayed down, pressed against his head. He looks so sad for some reason..

I finished setting up my work but before I started anything else, I went to chat. I climbed on my bed and sat on my knees right behind him. "Are you okay, kitty?.." I asked as I looked down at him. He had his eyes shut before then opened them. He couldn't look at me for long though.

He thought about what to say for a second. "Yeah," Chat sighed as he spoke and shut his eyes.

What's wrong with him?.. I'm the one who's supposed to make it better but i-ive never done this before! Usually I'd just keep bothering someone with a smile on my face till they're better but he's not-.. He's more important to me than that.. "You can tell me, y'know?.."  I asked as I lifted my hand. I'm almost nervous to touch him but.. I gently moved his hair away from his face. He opened his eyes to look up at me when I did that. My heart pounded once harder than it should have and my face began to burn. I lifted my hand away from him as nerves filled me.

I stared at his expression, trying to find anything that told me how he really felt. As I put my hand back in my lap, he smiled.. I guess seeing his smile filled me with relief. I relaxed again and smiled myself. "I'm okay.. I'm sorry your clothes got ruined during the attack. Were you safe?" He asked softly as he looked up at me and I looked down at him.

"Mhm," I hummed and nodded, "I think I got hit at one point though" I giggled.

"Really? What did you turn into?" He chuckled and smiled a little bigger.

"Uhhh.." I hummed and leaned back looking away. Maybe a fairy.. or.. "Um.. probably a princess mermaid.." I mumbled.

"Pfft-" Chat slapped his hand over his mouth while I sighed and looked away in embarrassment. "R-Really? Tail and crown and all?" He asked and tried to be serious but he couldn't keep a straight face.

"I don't know, I just hope no one saw that.." I mumbled as I thought of viperion. Whatever I was, he saw me. But he also knows who to chat is and he's even dating ladybug in their civilian life. She doesn't even know he knows!.. I remember what viperion told me though.. he said chat cried when he found out who I was.. I wonder if I ever got to see him.. I wonder who he is.. I wonder what kind of life he lives outside of the mask..

He's still giggling like a little girl, even now. I bet with the mask he lets go a lot more which is why he's so goofy.. but without it, is he alright?.. I wonder..

"Stop laughing, I bet yours was pretty bad too" I smiled and messed up his hair.

"Hey! Well I wouldn't know, I didn't get hit!" He laughed and took my hand so I wouldn't mess with him anymore.

"Yeah but you must've wanted to be something when you were a kid" I smiled as he looked up to me. He slowly looked at my hand as his smile softened a little. That's.. not good..

"I always wanted to be what my parents wanted me to be.. I guess that's just me though" he said as he took my hand in both of his now.

"Were they controlling or did you just really love them?" I asked with a smile.

"A little bit of both," he chuckled as he poked at my hand and spread my fingers, "my dad was more controlling than my mom" he told me.

"My parents are the opposite. My mom isn't a great lady anymore and my dad is gone.. But I have one memory when we were all happy together.. So, I just held onto that" i smiled to myself as I looked to the night sky out my window.

"I lost my mom when I was little, I have the same kind of memories you do.. I don't think we're all that different.. Besides the mask" Chat gave me a little side grin to try and not make himself sound so serious but I like hearing about his life. I didn't know any of this before now.

I just kept smiling as I put this into my memories. I stared down at him gently playing with my hand and didn't have a thought in my head. I can't believe this is where we've ended up. He used to hate me and now we're together.. Well, I guess he doesn't know I'm Kya though.. not yet anyway.

I quietly yawned before slowly leaning down and gently pressed my forehead against Chats chest. "Tired, peaches?.." as he talked, I could feel his chest humming.

"No.. I've gotta fix these clothes first.." I mumbled to him with my eyes shut.
Suddenly, I felt him kiss the middle of my neck. From the surprise and tickle, I smiled and pulled myself up a little to see him smiling right back at me. "Can't resist me, can you?" I giggled and was just joking.

"How could I turn down the opportunity?" He asked with this beautiful grin that made my whole body tingle!..

"Ah-.." I couldn't think of what to say. My face burned and my eyes showed I had totally lost my thoughts. He smiled a little bigger when he saw my face go blank. "I-Im gonna go get a snack.." I said as I tried to move away.

"Wait, wait!" He shouted and took my arm, pulling me into his hug.. "We're all better now, right?.." he whispered to me. I slowly took in a deep breath and let myself relax. Everything will be fine, I'm not alone..

"Yeah.." I muttered before he let me go. He's got this silly grin all over his face now.. "Stop looking at me like that" I giggled and got up, "i'm going to make dinner, if you want any than you better be good, kitty" I told him with my hands on my hips.

"Yes ma'am! I promise" he smiled and held out his pinky finger. I giggled and locked my finger with his. I didn't let him go though, I dragged him with me by that finger to the kitchen.

(I was about to totally give up on this story a couple of times lately. I just can't build onto romance apparently, I always get stuck and bored.. So let's get into the crazy stuff.)

Chat spent all night with me helping to finish up these clothes. He did the minor repairs like the small rips and such, while I did the bigger things. We finished at 4 am. I made a chat gohome before he passed out and transformed back. I got a quick nap in too before it was time to model. I brought everything to the park where I met Adrien, Felix, and Marinette. Marinette was so excited and she even brought even breakfast!

"You're a lifesaver mari.." I mumbled tiredly as I bit into a chocolate filled croissant.

"How late did you stay up?" She giggled as I kicked my feet while we sat on the bench together.

"Doesn't matter, let me nap for just a minute longer.." I mumbled as I rested my head on her shoulder while I nibbled on my breakfast with my eyes shut. We were both early since we live so close. Everyone else was setting up, Adrien and Felix weren't here yet either. It's the buttcrack of dawn anyway..

I actually ended up totally falling asleep. I was still under the shade of the big oak tree but mari was missing. I found her talking to Luka not far away but who-..

"Adrien?.." My throat was sore and I still felt so tired.

"Not quite.." they said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh, felix.. What time is it?" I asked sleepily as I peeked around myself. Everything is almost ready..

"Nearly 10am, you should probably go get your makeup done.. Why are you so tired?" He asked as I stood and stretched a little.

"I did some adjustments to the clothes last night, I didn't go to bed till 4.." I mumbled as I slowly walked off towards the tents.

"Ophelia, dear!" A woman called so I just went over.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked sleepily.

"I'm ready to start your makeup, take a seat, dear" she smiled and showed me under the tent to a chair.

"Awesome, thanks.." I mumbled. She ended up asking me why I was so tired like Felix did but I didn't say when I went to bed. I was really just going through the motions for about an hour. Felix was up first with adrien for the first photos of the day.. But then my clothes ripped.. It was something Chat worked on last night, of course. It just so happened to be felix's pants too..

No one dared laugh but adrien. "Oh god-.." I whispered as I jumped out of my seat and took a shawl with me. "I-Im so sorry, someone destroyed the whole line last night, i-i guess I didn't fix it right!.." I apologized to Felix as I gave him the shawl to cover up. He took it and was more than angry and embarrassed which makes sense.. he stomped off pretty fast. "Ah- hey, wait!" I tried to catch up to him, "take this too, i-it always helps me" I tried to give Felix my charm from ladybug. He looked at me then the charm with a glare before snatching it from my hand. At least he has it to protect him..

"You gave him your charm from ladybug?.." Marinette came to my side and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'd rather him have it right now.. I can't believe it just ripped so easily- i-i thought I fixed everything!.." I complained to myself and tried to be calm but I feel so embarrassed as a designer.

"Fixed what?" She asked as Adrien came over to make sure I was okay too.

"When the Akuma attacked, someone destroyed the entire line of clothes, I spent all night trying to fix them.. I should have just canceled the shoot.." I muttered and turned to Marinette as she hugged me.

"I'm sorry Ophelia, Chloe and Lila said you needed it inside so i-.. It's all my fault.." Adrien sighed.

"Of course it was them.." Marinette grumbled while I took deep breaths.

Suddenly one of the tents completely exploded. "Ophelia Anderson! I will show you the same embarrassment you showed me today!" Felix.. The charm didn't work..

"Get her out of here!.." There were voices all over the place but I just stared up at Felix feeling totally shattered. This is all my fault..

Adrien took my hand as people ran around and tried to help me go. Then suddenly we were running. I was in one of my dresses, makeup and hair all done.. But now things are ruined..

"Stay inside, okay?" Adrien told me as he hid me in the bakery across the street. I quietly nodded.. then he ran away.. I managed to find myself a way out without getting caught. Then I finally transformed and got going.

"He makes people in just their underwear, Kya! Don't get hit!" Ladybug shouted as Viperion stood by her side.

"Will our masks come off, viperion?" I asked and looked right at him.

"Nope, there were just a lot of naked people around though so I figured we'd try this again.. Round two" he told me seriously.

"I'd like to see someone in their underwear" Chat came up behind me with a grin.

"Yeah.." I sighed and lowered my head. "Look, as long as the mask stays, we'll be fine, okay? '' I told Viperion.

"No way! I don't want all of Paris to see me nude!" Ladybhg shouted.

"Really? I'm not shy" Chat hummed proudly as I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, pussy cat. We're saving a citizen, not playing show and tell" I flicked his bell as I walked past then swung off. "Glad I'm wearing a matching set though.." I mumbled to myself about my undergarments.

"Ophelia! I will show you the same embarrassment you inflicted on me! Everyone will see!" Felix screamed as he began trapping all of Paris in a giant bubble. God, he's telling the truth.

"Hey!" I shouted to get his attention, "that's sexual harassment buddy!" I shouted with my hands on my hips.

"Give me you miraculous or you'll suffer Ophelia's fate with her!" Felix shouted.

"Do you even know what her miraculous is?" Viperion asked as he came and stood next to me while I watched chat and ladybug run behind Felix secretly.

"Viperion, I won't be happy if I have to show a little skin, but if it's just me and we win today, it'll be fine.." I mumbled to him.

"What? But that'll be everywhere!.." He asked in shock.

"Then you should probably have a blanket ready for me" I laughed and looked up to him.

"Don't look away from me!" Felix shouted as we split up. Our job was to distract Felix so we did. Ladybug used her lucky charm and weirdly got a bath towel. I hate to think of who has to use that.

"Uh oh.." I muttered seeing the towel while the viperion started cracking up.

"Kya, move!" Chat shouted and tackled me to the ground. We just barely missed felix's blast.

"Heh.." I gave a short laugh as I caught my breath, "Hey there" I gave him a cheeky grin as I looked at him leaning over the top of me.

"Stop talking to snake boy so much." Chat told me with a growl in his voice as he got up off me and pulled me up next.

"Oo, is my kitty a little jealous I made a new friend?" I hummed and leaned closer. With the mask, I feel so free and willing to express my feelings for chat but sometimes I forget he doesn't know im-.. me..

"Just knock it off.." he said as he turned his back and flew off.

"Ah.. maybe I just made him mad or something.." I whispered as I felt my ears fall flat and my shoulders slump.

"Hey! Ladybug, duck!" Viperion shouted and took her in his arms all to protect her. They're such a cute superhero couple.. I can't believe Ladybug hasn't figured out that Viperion knows her yet. It was easy enough for me to realize.. But they work well together. They're really in love..

I watched the two for a while. They were so perfect.. I thought maybe I should work now. I gave it my all to find the Akuma, I figured it might've been my charm. I saw it in his hand and almost had it-.. And then he hit me with his new powers. First, I covered my face, forget my body. I was thankful when some wrapped something around me. I think it was the towel. They wrapped it around my front side and pulled me against their body then we were flying.

I was silently panicking and prayed it was just a ladybug helping me. They finally landed and as my feet touched the ground, I dropped right to my knees. My whole back half was bare while my front was covered with a towel. I kept my hands over my face still.

"Thanks.. it's a little breezy.." I mumbled through my hands.

Suddenly I heard that same little chuckle I always loved to hear.. "Don't worry, your mask is still on, Kya" Chat Noir promised and gently pulled my hands from my face. I was blushing bright red and my whole body burned. I looked into chats eyes filled with embarrassment and my ears pressed against my head. I feel like a child.. His eyes widened a little when I looked at him. I noticed his ears and tail shoot up too! I looked down at my chest as soon as I noticed that because I thought maybe I showed something!

"I-i thought viperion said we had underwear last time!" I shouted and frantically looked up to Chat. My whole body is on fire even if I feel the massive breeze.

"Well, you do have underwear, just not a bra.." Chat rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. He saw my entire backside.. My face blew up in a red mess. I literally felt like I was steaming. "Well.. The bad news is that all of Paris saw your backside" Chat began with a sigh.

"A-And the good news?" I asked and was so scared for the answer.

He chuckled as he took my hand and helped me to my feet. "The good news is that you have a cute behind" he chuckled as he wrapped the towel all the way around me.

"That doesn't help.." I muttered and had completely died as Chat took off his belt. He wrapped it around the top of the towel to keep it up.

"Now all of Paris gets to see your cute butt" he hummed merrily, "but they didn't get a close up like some of us" he chuckled evilly.

"I'm going to kill you if you don't go away chat." I told him and was absolutely serious. He saw the serious look on my face and stopped teasing.

"O-Okay! I'll come back when the fights over!" He told me before swinging off.

"He thinks your butt is cute.." Duusu giggled as she came out of hiding.

"I-I wasn't ready to show him though!.." I whispered before sighing, "let's transform, okay?.. I need some clothes.." I mumbled.

"Just don't stay like it too long, okay.." she asked as I pulled her miraculous from under my hair. I've gotten pretty sneaky by hiding it inside my hair with a couple rubber bands.

"Duusu, spread my wings!" I shouted and let myself transform. I'm happy to say that my usual suit reappeared and merged with duusus. "Let's show them what I've done.." I smiled and was ready to reveal that shadowmoth was now just hawkmoth again.

"Look! It's kya but she's different!" A civilian shouted from hiding as I went to the battle again.

"Kya.. When did you get the peacock miraculous?.." Ladybug asked me but I had to ignore it.

"Kya, you shouldn't be using it-.." Chat landed by my side.

"Should we turn back?.." Viperion asked me as we all huddled.

"No, it's fine.." I shook my head, "Ladybug, i'll tell you after the fight, okay?" I smiled at her. She was still in shock but she agreed.

Everyone split up but I stayed where I was, "my little bird, go give ladybug aid in our fight." I whispered as I blew a feather to ladybug. This was duusus power. It turned into a scarf, each thread tangled Felix up till finally he was wrapped tight. Ladybug easily took the Akuma and destroyed it. It was finally over..

I called back my little bird and let it disappear. While the other part of my team celebrated, I felt the miraculous crack just a little more. It felt like someone crushed my chest. My eyes went wide as I gripped my chest and instantly fell to the ground.

"Gah!" I gasped and cried out. I was hyperventilating but trying to hold my breath to stop it but I just couldn't. I-I feel like i'm dying! Is this what happens when you use a broken miraculous?!

"Kya!" Viperion shouted through my panic.

"What's wrong with her?!" I finally noticed my entire team around me as a feeling of numbness began consuming from my feet up so painfully slowly.

"This is what happens when you use a broken miraculous?.." Ladybug whispered with her hands over her mouth.

"She has to detransform or it'll kill her!" Viperion shouted as he picked me up.

"And why would you take her?!" Chat shouted as my toes and fingers curled and my breathing began to slowly stop as the numbness got to my throat.

"Because I already know her identity! If something goes wrong I can turn back time but she told me not to yet!" Viperion shouted to the others. Both were shocked and terrified. Viperion took off with me without another word and took me home.

"Kya! Hey, can you hear me?" He shouted as he laid me on my bed then slammed the doors shut and closed the curtains.

"I-I cant-.. breathe.." I barely muttered as my body tensed to the point where I began to tremble.

"Where's the miraculous?" He asked as he looked around me.

"H-Ha-.." I couldn't speak. The numbness reached my lips and nose. It blocked off any chance of me being able to breathe. I was suffocating as he looked for the miraculous before he finally found its hiding spot and pulled it away from me and tossed it across the room. Suddenly everything stopped but I still felt the pain.

I took a deep breath in as my body instantly relaxed but then choked on air. I was coughing, but that meant I had air at least.

"Ophelia, are you okay?.. we still have time to go back.." viperion asked as little tears escaped from my eyes while I coughed.

"N-N-" I tried to deny it but I couldn't stop coughing or crying. He helped keep me sitting up while I coughed everything out. "N-No.." I managed to whisper but I can't physically speak past that, "i'll forget what happens.. Th-thank you for your help.." i whispered as I rubbed my face dry then looked up to him with a smile. Subconsciously I kept gripping my chest from the pain.

"So you won't use it again?.. otherwise, ladybug should keep it.." he asked me as he went to pick it up. He put it back in my shaky hand. Duusu won't even come out anymore..

"I won't.." I whispered as I lowered my head.

"I have to go back to them now but if you feel sick, have your kwami find one of us.." Viperion said as he went to the door.

"Got it.. Thank you" I whispered and smiled. He nodded and smiled back before leaving. "Lets rest.." I whispered and laid back.

"You used the peacock miraculously.." was the only thing leon said to me.

"I-I should have waited-..' I coughed and laid on my side as I looked at the peacock miraculous in my hands. It's shattered yet still all together..

"You went against our wishes!.. Why did you do this, cubby?.." Leon was mad but he's really just sad.

"I'm sorry.. I wanted everyone to know I had it though.. Now it's time to start our plan.." I muttered and looked at him seriously.

"After you feel better. Take a few days to rest first.." he asked me and came to nuzzle his face against mine.

"I will.." I whispered.

Chat noir didn't come by that night.. or any other by day after what happened. I stayed home all week from work, telling Natalie I got a cold from being up and doing so much.. Then on the 4th day, I prepared. Leon went to find the fox miraculous. I couldn't actually use the miraculous myself, it had a secret holder. Leon thought it'd be best if she came with me and joined the mission..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.2K 33
Ladybug and Chat Noir have been battling against Hawkmoth for years, but have yet to defeat him. His increasing attacks have got everyone on edge and...
56K 2.3K 17
[OLD] We all know and love the tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, but what if we explored one of the stories in an alternate universe? One a little more...
4.2K 78 13
Ladybug has disappeared, has been gone for 2 years. Chat Noir hasn't been seen around Pairs anymore. And Hawkmoth is weakened...but not destroyed. La...
1.9K 35 11
In an alternate universe where the main characters are now 18................. Ladybug and Chat Noir, saviours of Paris have been fighting Hawkmoth o...