๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ

By therealnastypimp

"๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ" ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ 2021 More

hi
๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿด
๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
LC ๐Ÿ˜ข

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ

8.9K 412 416
By therealnastypimp

𝟰 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟳𝟬+ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Ace you're bringing my daughter home today" Nijah said as she put food in her cart. They were on the phone.

"Bro you just had her" Ace said making Nijah sigh.

"We always go through this" she said looking at the fruit.

"Alright..I'll bring her" he said and Nijah smiled.

"Okay cool, when you want her again" She asked going to the check out.

"Next week, let's just switch off every week" he said and Nijah nodded.

"That sounds good to me" she shrugged.

"Okay we should be there in about an hour or two" he said and she nodded as if he could see her.

"Cool?" He asked and she nodded again.

"My bad yea" she said hanging up.

Ace looked at Tootie who was sound asleep.

She had been sleeping a lot lately and he had thought it was because she was growing.

"My'Asia wake up, you're going back to your mommy's house" he said rubbing her back.

She turned in her sleep before sitting up and looking towards the wall.

Soon Asia walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"I have something to tell you" she looked at him and he looked down at Tootie.

"How important is it? Can she hear" he said picking her up.

Tootie wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso before putting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

"It's important but it can wait, are you about to drop her off?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yea after I get her showered and stuff" he said and she nodded.

"Okay well I'll see you later" she said before looking at My'Asia

"Later Tootie" she said and My'Asia waved as she yawned.

"Dee!" Nijah yelled as she walked upstairs.

"What you doing all that yelling for" he laughed as she laid on the bed.

"I'm tired can you wake me up when Tootie gets here?" She said putting on some shorts.

"Yea" he said turning on a show and sitting back on the bed.

"Turn that down" she mumbled stacking her pillows and laying on them.

"And turn the air on for me" she said making him laugh.

"The air is on, you just want me to do something" he said and she laughed.

"Okay Shh I'm tryna get some rest forreal"

𝟱 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Nijah woke up and it was pitch black.

She sat up and he stomach growled making her rub it.

"Why this nigga ain't wake me up" she mumbled looking at her phone which read 5:00.

She got up out of her bed and started walking towards her daughters room.

"Tootie?!" She said before walking downstairs and seeing everyone.

Samyra was on the couch shaking and crying while everyone else was either crying or staring at nothing in particular.

"Y'all?" She asked punching her thighs to check if she was dreaming or not.

"What's wrong? Why y'all looking like somebody died?" She asked as she felt her heart beat speed up a little.

Everyone looked up but didn't say anything.

"Y'all don't hear me talking?" She looked at them before looking at Samyra.

"NuNu what's wrong" she said and she started shaking her head.

"I don't know Nijah, I don't know, don't ask me anything I really don't know" she broke down making Nijah scrunch up her face.

"Well somebody needs to tell me what the fuck is going on" she frowned and G stood up.

"Cousin come here" he started walking towards the back room and she followed him.

"What's wrong?" She asked rubbing her hands together.

"Okay earlier today Ace and Tootie had an..accident" he looked at everything but her.

"Okay where are they" she asked.

"They're at the hospital, but they said Tootie wasn't looking too good" he said and she felt her heart sink to the bottom of her chest.

"WHAT! When was this?! Why didn't y'all wake me up!" She started rambling before walking out and quickly putting in more clothes.

"Wait where are you going-

"I need to see my baby" she wiped her tears that she didn't even know where falling.

"Nijah" NuNu hopped up.

"I don't know if you should go" she wiped her tears.

"What do you mean!" She yelled wiping her tears as well.

"We want to wait and see if she'll make it or not first" she said.

"She's going to make it, either y'all coming or not" she said grabbing her keys and everyone got up and followed her.

They got in their separate cars and sped to the hospital.

Once Nijah got there she got out and ran in.

"I need to know where My'Asia Marshall is please" she said and the lady typed into the computer.

"Oh um— they didn't tell you?" The lady looked up with sad eyes.

"Tell me what" Nijah broke down.

"Your baby is just got out of surgery and– I think they will let you in there soon.

"Oh my" Nijah walked over to the chairs.

"Family of Damon Marshall" another doctor came and said and Nijah looked up.

"He is in a coma right now, his chances of surviving are very slim you guys should be able to see him soon, as for the baby, I'm sorry we tried everything we could you guess can go see her in room 213" he said and with that he walked away.

Nijah slowly stood up and walked all the way to room 213.

She opened the door and seen a doctor pulling a cover over Tooties head.

"No what are you doing? She's alive stop" she ran over and tried to stop him but the nurse stopped her from coming .

"No she's alive! Pull it down please" she cried.

"I can't do this" Draco mumbled walking out of the room.

"She's alive what are y'all doing to her" Nijah broke down and Dee walked over and wrapped his arms around her.

"Demari tell them to stop" she cried into his chest as he walked her out of the room.

"She's alive she's sleeping right now, tell them that she had been sleeping a lot, tell them!" She cried more.

"Come on we need to see Ace" G came and grabbed her hand.

Nijah slowly followed her cousin all the way untill she stepped into her baby fathers room.

She watched him lay on the bed slowly breathing and felt a rush of anger hit her.

She ran over and started punching his chest and pulling his cords.

"You killed my baby! I hate you! I hate you!" She cried as G ran over and grabbed her.

"I wish I never met you" she yelled as doctors ran in.

"Shhh it's not his fault" G said as she cried more.

"I just want my baby" she cried as her vision blurred and everything went black.

so like .. excuse mistakes 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.6K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 36.3K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...
74.7K 4.1K 25
๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘”๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ง ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜.
10.8K 458 16
"๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ?" ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ 2020