𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 . 𝐃�...

By _PERSEPH0NE

The Seven Deadly Sins are Kings Dominions very own natural born killers. Killed their mother in the womb and... More

Cast
1 . 1
1. 2
1.3
Writing Schedule
2.2

2.1

1.3K 31 4
By _PERSEPH0NE

Lilith didn't think twice when she barged into Neil's dorm room. She just got a note from Simon saying that Neil was closed to being overdosed last night during their assignment.

Now she may not care about others, but when those others were her brothers, she'll forget everything just for them.

Her sudden entrance startled the Sanderson boy, causing him to fell from his bed. Simon on the other hand only watched him before falling back to bed, continuing his slumber. Not even the door slammed closed by Lilith woke him up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought you'd stop taking drugs after last time, and now I got note saying that you were overdosed?!" She yelled at Neil angrily.

The said boy sat up from the floor, rubbing his back and looked at her. "I wasn't overdosed. I might've taken much but I didn't get overdosed." Neil corrected. "And I told Simon to just tell you to come to our dorm because I have something to tell you!"

The brother and sister looked at their younger brother who was sound asleep, but he could feel their stare on him. "I just wanted some little entertainment early in the morning before classes started. That's all."

Neil groaned in frustration while Lilith sighed. Annoyed at the boy.

As Neil laid on his bed he instantly sat up remembering something from last night. He looked at Lilith with wide eyes that reminded her the time he was high on drug. "You won't believe what I just saw last night." Neil said, patting the spot in front of him on his bed.

Lilith sighed and gave in, and went sitting on the spot. "Spit it, gossip girl." she instructed.

"Okay, okay. So I think all of you can guess where I went last night after we killed that baby killer." He started.

The auburn haired girl nodded. For their assignment, Lilith and Dick had decided to hunt down for Carmichael who's known for kidnapping a baby and sold their organs on the black market. Meanwhile, Simon and Carter teamed up and hunted down a child abuser. Both of these men have something in common which was the young population. They targeted children below 12 and because of the seven's childhood, it was bound for them to be killed by the seven. Grey and Reece were just 'accompanying' them.

No children had to go through what they had gone through when they were young. So the seven simply done the world a favor.

"Okay. So, there I was. Just got a dose of marijuana, stumbling through the streets, not giving a single shit to anything. I stopped at this place? Camp? I don't know. All I know was, I was at a place when I heard a fight going on.

But lo and behold! It wasn't a fight. It was Marcus."

Lilith blinked in confusion. "Marcus?" she questioned. "What was Marcus doing outside the school?"

Neil laughed in disbelief as he recalled the memory. "Oh, you should've seen him. Beating the shit out of this man, over and over and over with a pipe. And the ironic thing is, Willie.. the all mighty and feared Willie was a coward, and turns out we were wrong about him! He is a killer after all!"

Lilith watched as Neil fell back onto his bed as he kept on rambling about it. Her mind was contemplating whether what Marcus had told her in the toilet was true or was it just so he could used her to help him.

At the thought of Marcus using her, made her blood boiled and she was close to stomping out off the room to find that boy and beat the living daylights out of him till he couldn't walk. But there was genuineness, in his words that made her doubt if Marcus was actually using her.

The girl huffed in frustration and ran her hand through her hair, before standing up, walking toward Simon's bed and grab hold of his ankles. "Wake up." Lilith ordered as she pulled him off the bed before walking out the dorm.

AP BLACK ARTS

"So I found this haggard-ass homeless lady, who told me about this dude. Full hardcore." Willie stood in front of the class as he explained his assignment. "He was collecting memorabilia, like we learned about in class."

"So I waited for him, crept up on him. This dude, he was about to stab me with a screwdriver."

Lilith heard Dick scoffed at him. Having to already know about Willie and Marcus's situation. All of the seven did. Neither Lilith, Dick, Carter and a sleeping Simon payed any attention to the boy, knowing how much of a liar he was. Taking another students credit. Pathetic.

"And I found this pipe. " Marcus found it.

"I crushed that fool's head in." Marcus did that. "Set it on fire and got out of there."

If only he added how he couldn't shoot. It would be more interesting.

Lilith saw Marcus clenching his fist. The action caused by how uncomfortable he was when Willie talked about his assignment and was acting all jumpy as if the night had caused something in him. She watched as Marcus kept looking around the classroom, and instantly felt sorry for him.

She couldn't blamed him though. That was how everyone reacted to their first kill. The hallucinations, the nightmares. All they need to learn was detached themselves from their guilt.

Though Lilith must've detached herself from her emotions entirely, because she had already starting question them the moment she met Marcus.

The class watched as Master Lin stood in front of the class. "70% of soldiers don't pull the trigger in battle, no matter the stakes. The weak always choke in the face of killing. With the fear of expulsion, all your hopes and dreams, all your family's expectations."

What family? Lilith, Dick, Carter and Simon who's already awake, looked at each other as if sensing the other's thoughts.

"Only one of you could do it." Lin stopped in between four of the seven's desk who were sitting side by side. Lilith and Dick, Simon behind her, and Carter behind Dick.

The four saw Lin glanced at them and gave a knowing look. He knew that they had finished their assignment and handed in the evidence. The fingers of their targets carved with their name on it. Lin had asked them to handed them in privately, as he decided to give them another task.

They hid their smirks by looking down and act guilty which surprised the rest of the class.

"So we'll have a new test!" Lin told the class. Hitting the cane on Dick's table which didn't startled him the slightest.

"A final chance to prove your worth. Survive and you earn a place here. Fail and you die" he continued. "The weak do not belong in my school."

"Go. Get out of my sight." Everyone started to leave the class with their head down. Just as the four were about to leave, they made eye contact with Lin and nodded, telling him they're ready for the next task, before leaving through the door.

"Willie, stay." Lilith smirked when she heard the order. She knew Lin also suspected that Willie didn't actually do it. It was a matter of time till the truth comes out.

In the halls everyone was talking about how they had failed their assignments. The four simply just stood in their little corner watching them. Everyone did notice how Lin's word didn't affected them at all, as they just stood there and watch. They were confused as to why they were here when they knew that neither of the seven would leave a killing unmarked.

Marcus being the only one who wasn't technically afraid of them, walked up to Lilith with a questioning look. He didn't care how the three brothers instantly stood up straight and tensed as they stood beside their sister. All he cared was the auburn girl who had a bored look on her face.

"How come you're here? I thought the one and only Lilith Kingston didn't failed in her class. Especially AP black arts." Marcus said.

For the first time, Dick, Carter and Simon was surprised to see Lilith gave Marcus what seemed to be a genuine smile. "That's for me to know and for you to never find out, Arguello." said Lilith.

He chuckled at her, before both entranced was closed. Startling everyone except for the four who still remained where they stood, as they ran towards the gates to escape.

Lilith smiled at Marcus before looking around the room. Pretending to find an escape just like everyone else. Time to begin the task.

"I'm alive without breath and cold as death. I'm never thirsty but always drinking. What am I?" Lin's voiced echoed through the hall from the speaker. "To pass the quiz and survive the poison gas, you need to make it to the botanical classroom and answer that riddle in five minutes."

She felt her brothers scattered everywhere, slowly slipping into the shadows for the task. Lilith grabbed Marcus by the shoulders. "Small breaths, alright? Control your heart rate and try to take it slow." She watched as Marcus nodded and followed her instructions.

She heard Victor trying to get the gate open, and turned to him only to see him failed miserably. Marcus followed her gaze and saw Lilith nodding towards the gate. Silently telling him to help.

"I think I can help." Marcus offered, only to have Brandy blocked his path. "I think you can screw off." The blonde spat.

Lilith rolled her eyes at her behavior and approached Brandy to pulled her back by the shoulder. "Watch it, mop head." Lilith saw Marcus grabbed something from Brandy's hair at the time, and walked towards the lock of the gate.

She observed him and was impressed at how quick he was to unlock the gates.

Brandy pulled away from Lilith and was about to gave her a glare only to find that Lilith was sending a deadly one at her already.

"Out of the way, rat" She said as she was the first to leave. Soon everyone followed and Lilith was the last one to leave. Marcus playfully bowed at her and she chuckled at his antics, and the two left together.

Meanwhile in Lin's office. Two students stood behind Willie's chair.

Willie turned around in his seat to find two of the seven members dressed in the robes that the monks wore. He was surprised to see Gray and Reece there with stoic faces, not knowing what they were doing dressing like that and being in Lin's office.

He turned back to his teacher with fear on his face. "What are they doing here, master Lin?" Willie asked him.

But his question was ignored as Lin looked directly at the two boys and nodded.

Grey and Reece bowed understandingly before leaving his office. Joining the other monks in their respective positions.

Lilith and the other students had just entered the hall carefully. By now everyone was coughing up blood, even Lilith. The hall was empty but they knew better to not judge.

Lilith's eyes darted everywhere in the room, searching for her brothers. Not a single person had asked or noticed the brothers had disappeared leaving Lilith by herself.

Right on time, Marcus had accidentally stepped on a pressure tile just like she had predicted, and monks came out with their staffs out, ready to attack.

Everyone lined up back to back, facing the monks each in their readied stance. As Lilith held her fist up, she smirked. Noticing the two familiar blonde locks and dark eyed boys standing across from her.

The first to attack were the students. Lilith ran toward Grey and fought him one on one. She tried to dodge the staff swinging towards her, but Grey managed to hit her behind the head, making her stumble forward into Marcus's arms.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, while searching for any injuries on her face. Lilith turned to face Grey who had brought his staff to his side as surrender. A hidden grin under his hood, as if to say it was just an act of fun. Lilith glared back at him, not sharing the same humor as him. "I'm fine." she growled.

Marcus realized the others are quickly leaving as the was slowly closing, and pulled Lilith with him. "C'mon" he urged her. The two ran hand in hand to catch up with the others, leaving the other students behind to save their own lives.

All of them barged into the botanical classroom where the answer was, but slowly one by one were dropping down on the floors like flies. Their uniform all covered in their blood from the more they inhaled the poison gas.

Lilith felt her nose bleed and brought her arm to cover it up with her sleeve. It was only now, that the effect of gas was catching up to her. The room started to spin the more Lilith walked in the class.

"One of these is the antidote." said Marcus as he leaned toward the table.

"Which one?"

"Take the wrong and we'll be dead."

Not long after that, Saya was the first to fall. Then Brand, and soon the rest except for Marcus, and Lilith.

Lilith held onto the table, her throat began to feel clog and she was slowly out of air. But she kept hold of her grip on the table as she watched Marcus walking toward the plant with a fish label. Smart. Lilith thought. A smile was about to form on her lips until she saw Chico slapping Marcus's hand away, causing the boy to fall on the ground.

This idiot really does have a death wish, does he? Lilith thought angrily. If no one gets the antidote you'll die too idiot.

Lilith wanted to get the antidote for the others, but she was told by Lin to not interfere with the test. She was only there to observe Marcus, to see how well he would do in this school. Not to participate.

Though Lilith wanted to smack Chico some senses after what he did, but before she could reach him, she fell to the ground with the rest. And soon she heard Chico dropped.

The girl looked up to see Reece who had came out from the shadows, and had pushed Chico to the floor. He couldn't see Lilith as she was hidden thanks to the dark and the table in front of her.

Reece had grabbed a few leaves, and not being able to acknowledge Lilith, thinking that she was still up and alive, he walked over to Maria and put the leaf into her mouth. Once the mexican was conscious, Reece shoved the rest of the leaves to her.

"Give this to the rest." he told her before disappearing into the dark once again.

Maria did what she was told, and one by one everyone regained conscious. Except for one.

Marcus quickly stood up and searched for the auburn haired girl in fear that he was too late. But then he saw her hand around the corner of the table, and instantly ran towards her with the leaves in hand.

Though before he could gave it to her, Marcus was pushed to the side by Simon who had rushed towards her. Simon placed her head on his lap, and quickly put the leaves in her mouth. His heart beat rapidly in fear for his sister's life.

A minute passed and she still hadn't woke up, causing the boy to panic. "C'mon, Lilith. Wake up. Wake up, you promised not to do this again." Simon whispered to her.

Her eyes opened slowly, and she coughed to get rid the soreness on her throat. Simon breathed out in relief before helping her sitting up, and hugged her. "Gosh, you scared me there for a moment." He said.

"I promised I won't leave remember?"

Not far from them, Marcus watched as the two siblings embraced each other, and somehow he ached for that feeling. The feeling of being loved and cared for. To have someone have his back when he needed them the most. He never had them after his parents had died.

His life was a living torture when he was at the boys home and at the camp. He wished that he could have someone like Lilith had Simon and the rest of the seven deadly sins.

Marcus sighed, before approaching the girl and crouched in front of her. "You okay?" he asked.

Lilith nodded at him, and gave him a smile as a thank you. "You did a good job figuring out the riddle, Marcus."

"Oh it wasn't that hard." Marcus teasingly praised himself. Causing Lilith to shove him by the shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.8K 35
Nova West, a girl who's bad at making friends, decides to opt it off and become a loner. She's an insecure girl, although she's too guarded to admit...
1.1K 69 29
Lilith, heir to Mafia Empire which started by her father murder. Lilith bounds to revenge; Follows a devilish path... Revenge wasn't enough; to becom...
808 123 33
STANDALONE BOOK || After hundreds of years of immortality, Gluttony is sick of it. On a quest to end his life and leave the dark realm, Gluttony meet...
568 79 12
In a world brought back from the brink of death 150 years ago, it's now 2208. Nova is a thriving metropolis of cutting-edge science and technology in...