Let Me Show You | Liskook Au

Ppriyanim által

A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office wh... Több

Introduction: LMSY
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Debut
Chapter 2: My Most Important Friend
Chapter 3: Kiel's bistro
Chapter 4: Christmas Daydream
Chapter 5: Jeon's household
Chapter 6: Love will find you
Chapter 7: Spring blooms
Chapter 8: Timing
Chapter 9: The Necklace
Chapter 10: What's beyond the sky
Chapter 11: I hate that I still love you
Chapter 12: At the River
Chapter 13: Walks a way with a painful heart
Chapter 14: I know
Chapter 15: You don't know him
Chapter 16: Goodbye Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 17: It's Gonna Be Okay
Chapter 18: I'm Sorry
Chapter 19: Finally
Chapter 20: This is the Beginning
Chapter 21: Luxury Travel Part 1
Chapter 22: Luxury Travel Part 2
Chapter 23: Confession
Chapter 24: Soju Night
Chapter 25: Closet
Chapter 26: Please Promise Me
Chapter 27: Let Me Show You
Chapter 28: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 29: Call me Baby
Chapter 30: I will wait for you
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: Jacuzzi
Chapter 33: She loves black
Chapter 34: To cherish, To Love
Chapter 35: Back in Busan
Chapter 36: Much More
Chapter 37: Polaroid and Cafe
Chapter 38: Valorant
Chapter 39: What is she doing here?
Chapter 41: Pain
Chapter 42: Let's Start Over Again
Chapter 43: Empty Paradise
Chapter 44: My Brightest Star
Chapter 45: Where It All Started
Chapter 46: Reconciliation
Chapter 47: Love Maze
Epilogue:
New Book! [I Am The Sword]
Special Steamy Chapter! ⚠️
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT

Chapter 40: The Message

2.4K 81 19
Ppriyanim által

"Earth to Lisa!"

Chaeyoung catches her attention while she is pondering on the corner of their studio looking into the nothingness of the ceiling.

Chaeyoung wasn't sure why but she seemed lost in her own world, she couldn't even hear her when she shouted at her ears. Chaeyoung shoved her side hair, confirming her thoughts.

She was wearing a wireless earpiece. She should have known "What is it Chaengi?" Lisa asked her, still looking at the ceiling removing her earpiece.

"You look lost, are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm okay, I was listening to the beats" she said not batting an eye on her.

"Are you sure? Did Jungkook and you fight?" She asked again

"Nope" she shook her head "I'm just a bit tired, I just want to go home and sleep" Lisa answered, yawning.

"Well then, fortunately for you we can already go home," Chaeyoung said. "Our recording for the B side is done so we can go home now!" She stretched her slender arms.

Both of them went out of the studio, informing their manager that they will go home for the day, and their loving manager called the driver to fetch them at the entrance.

They took their own separate ways when they arrived on the village with Chaeyoung jumping out of the car first, on their old house, which is where Jimin and Chaeyoung decided to live in since they traveled so much on their free time and haven't decided yet if they should buy their own.

As soon as she entered their house, their cats welcomed her meowing as if saying 'Welcome home' she rubbed her fur babies' belly one by one but a nasty smell whiff her nose.

"Louis! Is that you?" She scooped her fat cat up to smell him but it wasn't him. She looked over to their cat litters but it wasn't there either.

Lisa searched everywhere to find the unpleasant smell around their house, she even went out of their terrace but it wasn't there as well.

She was adamant about leaving it as it is or find the source but the awful smell is irritating her to the point she wants to turn the house upside down just to get rid of it.

As soon as she entered the house the smell entered her nose again, it was definitely on the inside, she thought. Lisa went towards the kitchen, and there she realized that the smell was getting stronger and nastier, and it's making her want to puke.

She sniffed continuously like a rat in search of their food. She opened every cabinet to find the source, but her nose found its way to their fridge. And it's coming from the inside.

She swiftly opened the fridge, and the unpleasant smell welcomed her with a kick on her stomach. She ran as fast as she could towards the powder room to let out the nasty feeling inside her on the toilet bowl.

She was crying, her stomach took a turn over the sight of kimchi. "Ugh, what's wrong with me?" she said after flushing the toilet and cleaning herself on the sink.

She doesn't know why, she loves kimchi! Especially the Kimchi made by Mrs Jeon. But this time, it became like rotten food to her, that smells like it was abandoned for a long time. She told herself not to eat kimchi ever again, and it had to be rid off.

She wore a mask and gloves to remove all their kimchi from their fridge and dump it to the garbage bin outside their house.

But she could still smell the nasty odor of kimchi inside their house, so she took all of the humidifier that the fans gave her and placed it all around in their living space while she made sure there wasn't any smell left on their fridge and living room.

That's how Jungkook, who had a box of chicken in his hand, saw her scrubbing their now empty fridge meticulously.

"Babe what are you doing? Where are the kimchi I stored?" He asked her.

"I threw it away," she said straightforwardly.

"You what?!" Jungkook was shocked "Eomma gave that to me just a week ago when she came here" "Why?" Still watching her cleaning the fridge.

"It smells" "I don't like it" she didn't even feel an ounce of regret.

"Haaa" he exhaled, looking up at the ceiling "Okay, I'll just buy another set of kimchi, stop scrubbing and let's just eat" he closed his eyes, annoyed.

"Don't buy! I don't like it". "Don't buy kimchi anymore!" she said, closing the fridge, and taking off her mask and gloves before scrubbing her hand with a huge amount of hand wash.

"Baby what is wrong with you? You like kimchi a lot, especially the ones that Eomma gave us" he asked, placing the box of chicken on the marble countertop before hugging her. "Are you okay?"

"Why is everyone asking me if I'm okay?! I'm okay! I'm just tired!" She annoyingly answered, removing his arms.

She turns around giving him a death glare before going towards the living room where her phone was before taking it with her to their bedroom, leaving a poor bunny guy in the kitchen still shocked from her mood swings.

Lisa stomped her feet on the cold floor, feeling irritated and a bit hot. She went to their bathroom to take a cold shower to relax her mind and body while playing some relaxing music on her phone, she was glad it actually helped her.

It had already been two weeks since she saw Yuna's message but that didn't make her feel confused. She trusted both of them, she is sure it was just about friendly things.

She was comforted with Jungkook's usual treatment ever since they started dating. He never fails to make her feel love, or make her feel like she was the luckiest person alive.

Even though he was always away during the day going out with his friends, and their members. He will make up to her as soon as he goes home with a warm hug and kisses. Well of course, you already know how it ends in bed.

But there are times when she feels weird about him. Like how he will abruptly stand up on their cuddle time when he receives a call and go farther away from her to answer the call. Or like those times he took his phone from her in speed, when he had a message.

But nevertheless, she wasn't really minding about it quite a lot as their comeback is getting nearer and nearer. She was just curious why he's acting strange.

She stepped out of the shower area wearing a thick bathrobe, pausing the music that was playing on her phone before heading towards their huge walk-in closet that almost looks like a luxury fashion store, filled with gold and marble.

She wore her most comfortable oversize hoodie that goes just above her knee, and went in front of the circular vanity mirror to brush her hair.

But she saw from the reflection on the mirror a figure sitting on their bed behind her and when she turned around, saw Jungkook staring at her immensely while crossing his arms. Trying to calculate what was going on with his girlfriend.

She just went from being cuddly before he left earlier and now she became a wild cat. He saw her walk towards him like a supermodel on a runway, looking straight into his eyes.

"I don't under-whoah!" Lisa caught him off guard by hovering on top of him and encircling her long slender arms around his neck.

"Ba-" she took him by surprise once again by claiming his lips to a sloppy kiss for a few seconds. Jungkook ran his finger under the hem of her hoodie to lift it up enough to expose her naked ass.

"Fucking christ" He pulled away when he realizes she wasn't wearing an underwear. "As much as I want to make love to you baby, you have to eat first," he said.

"Is that a request for a blow job?" She asked, biting her lower lips humping his lap. Jungkook hissed at her and grabbed her waist to stop her from doing what she was doing.

"Why is your mood swinging all over the place, you're just throwing tantrums earlier now you're horny" he asked her, while watching her seducing him.

"You wouldn't understand cause you don't have a vagina" she said, kissing his cheeks before going down to his neck giving him a bruising kiss next to his mole.

"But we have to eat first" He stood up carrying her bridal style, Lisa almost screamed when she was carried that she instantly tightened her arms encircling on his neck.

"I'm not hungry! The only thing I want to eat is your dick" she said, pouting.

"Let's save that for later" he said laughing, before giving her a kiss on top of her nose and starting walking carefully.

"But I want to fuck, I wanna ride you today" she said cutely while pouting like a baby, her man gave her a laugh when he saw her face.

"Stop laughing!"

"I'll give you what you want if you eat first, I'm starving babe I went far away from seoul today" "I haven't eaten anything since breakfast" he said while descending the stairs.

She saw the dining table already served with side dishes and the box of chicken he bought. She doesn't know where it came from after dumping all their side dishes out.

"Don't worry I specifically told Chae not to give us kimchi" he placed her on her usual spot before going to his seat. So he asked chaeyoung for this, she thought.

After asking her to eat for a few times, Jungkook finally convinced her to grab some chicken and eat it. He smiled when the girl grabbed for another one and another and another until she almost ate all the while 12 chicken leaving him only but a few.

"I thought you weren't hungry?" His mouth hung open, looking at her eating her last piece of chicken.

"I thought so too," she said, munching her food. "Where did you go today anyway? You're always away during the day, you don't even have a schedule" she asked him

"Uhmm" he thinks "I went somewhere a little far away from Seoul with Jin hyung" he said. "We went to a customizing shop," he answered.

"Hmmm is that it?" "What took you so long?" She asked again.

"The owner took his time fixing the details so we spent a lot of time waiting" he answered, and she just nodded her pretty head.

"I want another batch of this, I think this is my favorite now" she said looking for her phone in her hoodie but then she remembered placing it on the counter in their bathroom.

She ran up the stairs "Babe where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"Gonna get my phone!" She yelled while running towards their bedroom and to their ensuite bathroom.

She slowed down going to the marble counter where her phone lay. She was about to get her phone when it lit up and a notification of a message popped out on her phone.

She took it to see who the messenger was, but it was an unknown number. She opened the message saying

"Are you sure your boyfriend is loyal to you?"

\

She read it with a bit of nervousness inside her, she saw the unknown number is typing.

"Your boyfriend is cheating on you"

Lisa stilled her eyes, motionlessly staring at her phone. All of her hair started to stand up from the imaginary fiction she felt the moment she read the message.

But her trust in him is stronger than the words of an unknown person, Jungkook wouldn't do that to her. She knows him better than anyone that he wouldn't ruin their relationship like this. They've been best friends for so long, she knew he would tell her first if he fell out of love.

She tilted up to see her reflection on the mirror and said,

"No, Jungkook wouldn't do that" "He loves me" "He promised me" "He wouldn't cheat on me" "I trust him" she said before looking over her phone once again.

"I think you got the wrong number" she replied to the unknown number confidently before closing it and shaking her head continuously.

"No, Jungkook wouldn't cheat on me" she shrugged the thought away, turning her around to the exit but she heard her phone beep once again.

She bit her lips, asking herself to stay calm, but in all honesty she couldn't calm herself as her heart was pounding so hard that she could feel it inside her ears. She slowly lifted her phone up and opened it to see the unknown number's preview message saying...

"You don't believe me?" She saw another message pop out containing four photos that didn't allow for a preview. She hesitantly pressed the message until their conversation was opened and the first thing she saw was the picture of a man with a bucket hat, swiping down to the next she saw two figures of man and woman.

He was wearing an oversize Balenciaga shirt tucked into his denim pants, under his bomber jacket. His face is covered with a mask and sunglasses that she couldn't identify if the man was really Jungkook.

But what makes her heart pound the most is the girl he is with, she knows exactly who that person is even though she could only see her eyes, with her long black hair, and that goddess-like curve, she knows exactly who it is.

"No Lisa, Jungkook loves you" "He loves you" "He won't cheat on you" "He loves you, you have to trust him with this" She told herself.

She was trying her best to walk straight trailing the way towards the stairs, everything around her looked like it was about to spin. She felt dizzy looking at the metal-glass balustrade on their second floor.

She felt a bucket of ice cold water drench her whole body as soon as she held onto the metal rod of their railings and saw Jungkook downstairs leaning on the glass door. She now felt nothing but cold, she felt like walking into an unending blizzard in the winter cold.

Her heart sank into the deepest ocean while staring at him nodding his head while talking to his phone. She never really paid much attention to his clothes until now...

So it was today, she was drawn to her own passion that she didn't mind what he is wearing, the man in the picture is him. He is wearing exactly the same clothes as the man in the picture without the jacket on, he really went out with Yuna.

He lied to me.

She turned around and saw her miserable state in the huge mirror at the end of the hallway behind the indoor plant, her eyes as huge as a ping pong ball, biting her lower lips to suppress the painful pinch in her heart.

Slowly, she felt her body numbing from the pain inside her, she unconsciously dropped her phone on the floor and her wobbly knee met the cold floor at the same time. She was confused.

How could you do this to me, Jungkook?

He went home today like nothing happened earlier, like he didn't lie and went out with his ex-girlfriend the whole day.

She can clearly imagine them alone on the way to that shop, inside a secluded place like his car. She can feel her jealousy rising every time she imagines them having fun, laughing, and maybe doing sinful things inside that small cramp space.

Anything can happen inside the car.

She was his everything even after several years had passed, he still loves her, that's why she felt insecure about herself, she thinks she wasn't as beautiful as her, she thinks their love is pure and innocent, she thinks she wasn't meant for him after all.

Yuna is his first ever true love. She witnessed their love dazzle like beautiful rays of sunshine in the cold winter season, back then he would always make sure to find time for Yuna, he would go back to Busan every month just to be with her if their training schedule permits him. He would bring her everything she wants, he probably would even take a bullet for that girl.

He even wrote a song for her goddamn it! He never did that to her. She felt so little of herself, and questioned every bit of their time together. She thinks that their time wasn't as precious as what Jungkook and Yuna had before.

How foolish of her to think Jungkook would actually love her. He wasn't even sure if he loves her truly when he confessed under the rain.

It was like everything that had happened was just a play, and she thought she was the female lead that the protagonist of the story is dating. But it turns out that it wasn't the main plot and she was actually the villainess of the story.

And Yuna is his female lead.

He said to trust him, but why does he need to lie about going out with his friends or his co-members when clearly he was out with someone else.

If only he didn't lie about who he is with today, if only he told her he was actually with Yuna all this time, she would allow him wholeheartedly because she trusts him so much. So why...why does he have to lie.

he's cheating on you

She notices the reflection of her miserable self at the end of the hallway, with her lips trembling and despair taking over her that now she sees herself under the gray clouds of their betrayal and it's rain contains a thousand needles sticking onto her chest, killing her slowly.

No, he wouldn't do that, he loves me

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

38.6K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
1.6M 59.8K 136
"You know, that blonde girl with bangs?" The royal maknae of the monster rookie group, BLACKPINK, has the longest crush on the golden maknae of BTS...
203K 14.2K 83
Who would've thought a colorful street with a party atmosphere had a mystery going on? It all started when one of their close friends was found dead...
2.8K 207 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...