Let Me Show You | Liskook Au

By Ppriyanim

A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office wh... More

Introduction: LMSY
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Debut
Chapter 2: My Most Important Friend
Chapter 3: Kiel's bistro
Chapter 4: Christmas Daydream
Chapter 5: Jeon's household
Chapter 6: Love will find you
Chapter 7: Spring blooms
Chapter 8: Timing
Chapter 9: The Necklace
Chapter 10: What's beyond the sky
Chapter 11: I hate that I still love you
Chapter 12: At the River
Chapter 13: Walks a way with a painful heart
Chapter 14: I know
Chapter 15: You don't know him
Chapter 16: Goodbye Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 17: It's Gonna Be Okay
Chapter 18: I'm Sorry
Chapter 19: Finally
Chapter 20: This is the Beginning
Chapter 21: Luxury Travel Part 1
Chapter 22: Luxury Travel Part 2
Chapter 23: Confession
Chapter 24: Soju Night
Chapter 25: Closet
Chapter 26: Please Promise Me
Chapter 27: Let Me Show You
Chapter 28: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 29: Call me Baby
Chapter 30: I will wait for you
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: Jacuzzi
Chapter 33: She loves black
Chapter 34: To cherish, To Love
Chapter 35: Back in Busan
Chapter 36: Much More
Chapter 37: Polaroid and Cafe
Chapter 38: Valorant
Chapter 40: The Message
Chapter 41: Pain
Chapter 42: Let's Start Over Again
Chapter 43: Empty Paradise
Chapter 44: My Brightest Star
Chapter 45: Where It All Started
Chapter 46: Reconciliation
Chapter 47: Love Maze
Epilogue:
New Book! [I Am The Sword]
Special Steamy Chapter! ⚠️
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT

Chapter 39: What is she doing here?

3.2K 81 12
By Ppriyanim

A month passed since new year's day, Lisa woke up with a headache feeling weak and lazy to stand up and go to work. The weather is just too nice. She just wants to stay under her warm blanket.

Jungkook is out of the country who just finished performing their last concert outside south korea last night before they enlist next year for a couple of years.

BTS is in Thailand so the girls along with Areum stayed back to their old house, which is convenient for them because they have a lot of work to do for their upcoming comeback in a few weeks.

Lisa heard her phone ring on the bedside table, she saw Jungkook's caller ID and instantly grabbed her phone to answer it.

"Good Morning Baby" he greeted her with a huge smile on his face.

"Hmm Morning" she grumpied said, eyes closed.

"You look so tired, what time did you go home last night?" He looked worried.

"Got into bed at 4am, I'm so tired but we still have a photoshoot at 1pm" she groaned.

"Awe, but babe it's almost 12nn there, you have to get up" he said on the line "Anyway" "looks who's with me" she opened her eyes to see her mom waving and her dad too.

"Ohhh Mom! Dad!" She sat up from her bed focusing her eyes on the screen.

"Hello my baby!" she heard her mom

"I miss you mom and dad," she pouted.

"We miss you too Lisa" "Always take care there okay? Don't forget to eat and drink vitamins, okay?" Her dad said.

"Hmm yes dad" she answered and Jungkook appeared on the screen once again.

"I invited them to eat brunch with me" "Everyone is still sleeping, and I heard from Mom last night that they're here in Bangkok" he explained.

"Hmm okay, enjoy there" "hug mom and dad for me please?" She smiled sadly, missing her parents more now that she saw them.

"Don't be sad love, they'll be there soon" he said before saying 'i love you' 'goodbye', and 'see you later at night' before ending the call.

Lisa went to her own bathroom in their old house, most of her clothes are in their new house but there are few left for her to change, most are clothes that came from their fans recently for her birthday gifts and their anniversary gifts because her huge closet couldn't fit more clothes in their new house.
After a good while taking a bath, she went out of her bathroom and took an oversize hoodie and a checkered thick pajama. Looking so comfortable. She doesn't really want to dress fashionable cause they will go to a photoshoot, of course she will wear more glamorous clothes than a hoodie.

"Grumpy Lisa is awake!" Chaeyoung announces to their members when she saw her going down the stairs, irritatedly looking.

"Don't shout Chaeng, my head is already aching" She said, going to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Manager Unnie will be here in a minute, go grab some biscuits to eat on the way" Jennie reminded her and Lisa nodded

"ohh" she noticed while drinking her water"Where's Areum?" she asked Jisoo when she realized Areum was not around.

"Namjoon's mother fetched her a while ago, I can't look after her while we work so I had to call mother in law to take care of her" Jisoo said, looking at the picture of both namjoon's parents and her daughter playing along with a set of teddy bears on a carpeted floor.

"Couldn't agree more, last night was rough, our baby girl is sleeping in the studio with earbuds" "Poor baby" Chaeyoung pouted.

"How do you even switch places unnie?" "I mean how can you and Namjoon oppa switch places to take care of Areum? I can't even imagine it" Lisa asked her.

"We asked our managers to plan ahead with our schedule so that we can switch places, like If Namjoon is on work for monday I will be on charge, then I have to take tuesday so Namjoon can take care of Areum" "If both of us really can't, We have to ask our parents or siblings to take care of our daughter" she explained "But sometimes I will bring her to our work like last night, but joon is upset when he knew we went home 4am last night, so I called his mom today instead"

"God my head is spinning, I don't think I'll be able to have a child at this point" Chaeyoung shakes her head.

"But Jimin loves kids though" Jennie said "Are you sure you don't want to have a child with Jimin?" she asked.

"Well..maybe if I'm destined to have kids then I will, but if not it's okay too" She answered "but by looking how hard it is to take care of children, I don't know.." she added.

All of them heard a honking car in front of their door, it was their company car along with their manager. The long way to the studio for their Vogue photoshoot is silence, they took their spare time to indulge themselves to sleep and before they knew it they arrived on the building for a whole day of hard work.

"Thank you so much Everyone!" The four of them bow their heads, thanking the staff for a successful photoshoot. It was already 8 o'clock in the evening and everyone was packing up the things that were used.

Blackpink went to their glam room to have their makeup removed as well as dressed up comfortably again.

"Oh? Yeobo?" Jisoo got a phone call from Namjoon. "Hmm okay, We're done as well, is she sleeping?" she asked.

"Did they arrive?" Jennie asked, Jisoo nodded her head to her "Taehyung didn't message me" she said a bit loud that Namjoon heard it.

"I'm putting you on speaker" Jisoo said before pressing the speaker mode for everyone to hear.

"Taehyung and Jimin is with me and they're sleeping probably jetlagged" "Jungkook and Jin Hyung went to grocery, and Hobi went to fetch someone and Yoongi hyung accompanied him" "We'll have a barbeque party over Bangtan house later! Hoseok finally dropped the bomb that he's actually seeing someone!"

"Ohhh!! Really?!" all of the girls went to Jisoo

"Who is it?!" Jennie asked.

"I don't know, but Yoongi said everyone knows who it is" "He accidentally saw his phone with the girl's message saying I miss you too with a kiss emoji" Namjoon softly laughed while his daughter was sleeping silently on the child's seat next to him.

"Omg! I'm so excited to go home!" Chaeyoung and Lisa squealed like a fan girl. "I can't believe our Hobi is dating!" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeobo we're almost here, gotta go, I'll see you girls!" Namjoon said before ending the call.

"Let's go! I want to go home before Hobi arrives! I'm so excited!" Jennie hopped her feet on the ground.

"Kaja!!!" Lisa and Chaeyoung shouted.
All of them rushed to go home, they wanted to go home so badly so they could witness who the new girl was. They arrived after an hour of travel in their old house to change their comfortable clothes to a party wear enough for a barbecue party.

"Ugh! Hobi has already arrived! we're so late!" Lisa pouted looking at the car of Hobi parked inside the garage of bangtan's house. She was the last one to arrive in bangtan's house.

She walked towards the front door to see her members stopped a few meters away from the living room towards the veranda, seemingly shocked at what they're seeing.

"What? What is it?" She asked them not batting an eye at the party the bangtan setup as a welcoming party to the new girl.

"I thought Hobi was the only one who's dating?" Chaeyoung asked out of the blue. "Who is the other one?"

Lisa looked over to see who they're looking at when a figure of two beautiful females laughing over something with Yoongi, Hobi, and Jin on the couch. But one specifically beautiful girl with long black hair is awfully familiar to her eyes and is much closer to them with just a few meters away "Yuna?"

"Yuna?" Her members turned their heads over to her. Chaeyoung can't point her finger out but she knew she heard that name somewhere.
The blacked haired girl with a beautiful smile turned her head to see Lisa with her member

"Lisa!" she ran her pretty little feet towards Lisa giving her a hug, making the living doll widen her eyes.

What is she doing here?

"Yun, what are you doing here?" she asked her comfortably, while the girl was still hugging her.

"I got lost in the middle of Seoul while trying my best to go to a grocery store near my place" "Then I coincidentally saw Kookie and Jin-ssi there, they invited me here" she said smiling.

"Oh" she realized "It's your first day at work today right?" She asked.

"Yes! I never thought Seoul was a small city". "My apartment is just five blocks away from your village," She giggled.

"You'll get used to it sooner" Lisa smiled at her. "So, do you know who that girl is?" she asked, pointing her index finger to the back of the girl leaning her head to Hobi while listening to Jin's exaggerated story.

"You mean wendy?" she asked.

"Wendy?" her members went near them.

"Yes she said her name is Shon Seungwan but she rather wanted to be called Wendy" Yuna said that all of them widened their eyes.

"Seungwan?!!!" Blackpink shouted, making Yoongi, Hobi, and Jin look over at them including the star of the night.

"Oh! You girls finally arrived!" Hobi saw them running towards them, reaching his arms asking for a hug but instead he was shocked to see them hugging his girlfriend.

"Holy shit! I never knew a ship would fucking sail like this!" Chaeyoung said in all English, hugging Wendy from behind.

"Tell me about it" Wendy agreed with her in the same language.

"When did this fucking happen!? Tell us!!!" Jennie shouted. "Who started? Who confessed first? When is your first date?! When is your anniversary?! Did you two kiss?!"

"Hold your horses babe I can't answer some of that.. TMI! TMI!" Wendy said and everyone laughed at them.

"Lali!!" Jungkook appeared on sight looking like he went out of a run with a bunny smile searching for his girlfriend but his eyes saw a shocking face of Yuna who ended up being alone on the exit door of their veranda when blackpink went ballistic with the news.

"Where is Lisa?" he asked her, Yuna pointed her index finger towards his friends.

"Jungkook?" Lisa saw him talking to Yuna before both of them turned their heads towards her, he flashes a smile before going towards her to finally have his comforting embrace now that he's finally home.

"God baby I missed you so much," he said, tightening his hug.

"I missed you too" she hugged him back.

"I hate this, I'm supposed to be hugging my girlfriend by now" Jimin said, as he and Taehyung appeared with a case of beer and a cooler of ice in their hand.

"Who even suggested drinking beer after a flight, I'm still jet lagged," Taehyung said.

Jennie saw her husband putting the cooler of ice to the end of the table before giving him a hug "Hi my baby bear!" she said.

"Hi my love, and please I am not a baby bear, I'm the daddy" he said returning her hug before kissing her lips.

"Then who'll be my baby bear?" she cutely asked.

"Hmmm...i don't know..wanna make one?" he smirked, kissing her mandu cheeks.

"Stop it" she giggled.

From the other end of the table Jimin placed the case of beer with a disgusted face looking at the married couple to the end of the table

"Whose jetlagged now? horny pants" he said.

"Chimmy boo" a girl with a cute voice hugged him from behind and instantly evaporated every inch of tiredness in his body. He turned around to hug her back with the same intensity and love.

"Chae" he whispered

"You don't know how much I miss you," she said. "2 weeks without you feels like you already took your enlistment" she sadly said.

"I'm so sorry chae boo, I'll make it up to you I promise" he hugged her tightly "I wish to stay like this forever" he said before kissing her forehead.

"Eomma?" all of them heard the voice of a little girl rubbing her eyes, half awake in her father's arm securely protected.

"Oh my baby, did we wake you up?" Jisoo walked towards her family, her daughter reached for her little arms to her mother asking to carry her in her arms. Namjoon made sure that his daughter was safely carried by his wife, knowing his hand has a huge amount of records of breaking things.

"When did you arrive?" Namjoon asked after kissing her lips.

"We just arrived" "I couldn't believe Hobi is dating Wendy" she giggled rubbing the back of her daughter "Unbelievable" she added.

"I should really get a girlfriend" Yoongi broke everyone's contact. "This house is getting bigger and bigger but I'm still single and alone" he clicked his tongue.

"Oh come on Yoongi! you're leaving the WWH Worldwide Handsome me out of the single club!" Jin shouted.

"It's because you're not really handsome, Jin Hyung! no one likes you" Jungkook answered back while Jin hissed at him and even threw his Gucci flip flops at him. But as an athletic person like Jungkook, his reflex is fast enough to dodge it before it lands to both Lisa and him.

"Aish! You almost hit my girlfriend!" Jungkook said before grabbing the flip flops on the ground "This deserves on the trash" before attempting to throw it to the trash can but Jin took it in his hand.

"Aish! I don't know who's older in this house nowadays" he shook his head while wearing his flip flops again, but his eyes saw the walking figure of a beautiful goddess going towards Lisa. "Yow ungrateful child"

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed watching him wear flip flops.

"Lisa knows her?" pointing his lips to Yuna and Lisa, Jungkook turns his head to see them talking comfortably.

"Yup, she's our friend in busan" he said before going towards the two girls.

"Yuna..Yuna..Yuna" Jin uttered her name "Why does that name sound familiar..when did I hear it?" He asked himself going towards the table to start their barbeque party.

They are all in harmony eating their food while Hobi and Wendy are interrogated about how their relationship started.

And so the story goes, That the ball of sunshine ended up being forced to agree with the blind date his mother prepared for him. He went to a VIP section of a high class restaurant in Seoul, he met up with the girl who his mother wanted him to meet.

She was okay, but not enough to make him fall in love. However the girl fell in love at first sight. To her eyes, Jung Hoseok is the man of her dreams. He's tall, handsome, he is talented, and knows how to sing and rap which she loves the most, basically he was her ideal type.

So when Hobi told her that he was not actually interested in her, and should just focus on his career, the girl threw a fit inside the VIP section until the light of his day appeared to save him from embarrassment telling the girl that she was actually his girlfriend (even though she was actually just a friend) and she should back out before storming out of the VIP with a dumbfounded hobi behind her.

"Gaaaaaaa!!!" The girls squealed from their story.

"Oh my god! So romantic" Yuna said.

"I know right, I can't" Lisa leaned her head to Yuna's shoulder hugging her side.

"Jokes on you Lisa, Jungkook basically did the same with Jackson oppa before" Chaeyoung said.

"Ohhh! The Iconic Kiss in the Rain" Wendy said.

"Kiss in the rain?" Yuna asked her.

"Oh baby where have you been hiding all these years for you not to know that Iconic scene" Jennie said.

"Did Jungkook kiss you under the rain?" Yuna asked her, Lisa nodded her head.

"With an HD picture and video posted on naver" Jisoo said

"Don't forget the articles from all around the world," Wendy added.

"Oh god" Yuna covered her mouth "It spread like a wildfire with just a kiss?"

"Not just a kiss, they're the most shipped idol, most popular idols, and the closest idol in history" "So everyone is overwhelmed knowing that they're actually dating and most especially had shared a kiss" Yoongi explained.

"In our line of work, Being caught out in our intimacy was a huge gossip or scandal that could ruin us, but in their case everyone supported it wholeheartedly" "So we called it the Iconic Kiss in the Rain" Jin added before they heard a bottle of Beer fall and shattered.

"Oh no Namjoon did it again" Jin said.

"I'm so glad Areum is here with me" Jisoo heaved a sigh of relief knowing it wasn't her daughter who fell. "Yeobo be careful please" she said.

"I'm sorry" Namjoon scratched his head.

"Ahh babe" Jungkook caught Lisa's attention

"Mom brought you your favorites" he said.
"Where?!" Lisa asked him excitedly.

"On my ro-"

"Yun, come with me! Take some Thai goods with you before you leave!It's delicious I promise! " She said, dragging the girl towards the house.

"Room..." he finished his sentence following the two running towards the house with his eyes.

"Jungkook" Jimin caught his attention, he turned his head towards him, but he saw their gaze on him.

"What?" Looking at each and everyone of them.

"Who is that girl?" Taehyung asked him.

"You mean Yuna?" Everyone nodded "I told you she's our childhood friend" "She lives just in front our house in Busan" "We hang out a lot back in days" He said leaving out the unnecessary information.

"But why does it sounded like I heard that name before" Chaeyoung creased her brows

"Right? I asked that to myself a while ago" Jin agreed.

"Yuna..Yuna......."

"For Yu.."

"For Yuna?!" Namjoon stood up from his seat "Jungkook you mean that Yuna?!"

"Ahhh!!!!!" Chaeyoung remembered it as well. "What the fuck are you doing Jungkook!!!"

"Yash! Jungkook! Why did you allow that girl to come here?!" Everyone except Wendy and Hobi got shocked.

"Yaaaa! Don't shout" he signalled them to tone it down.

"I still don't get it," Hobi is confused.

"You don't know For You's back story?" Yoongi asked Hobi, but then he remembered it.

"Ya maknae! Why did you invite your ex-girlfriend here?!" Hobi was shushed by everyone.

"Ex? What? Yuna is Jungkook's ex?" Wendy asked Jennie and she nodded.

"All of you are overly exaggerated" "Do you think Lisa would hug her like that or lean her head to her shoulder if they're uncomfortable with each other?" "I wouldn't be a fool let them be inside one room if things are wrong" "I'm serious with Lisa guys, don't get me wrong"
"That doesn't mean Yuna and I dated back in the days and I was messed up after our break up, I wouldn't get straight out and fix myself" "Lisa taught me how to love again unconditionally"

"Besides I didn't invite her, You did Jin hyung!" He pointed his finger.

"I didn't know she's your ex, I just know she's your friend" "And who wouldn't like to invite a goddess over to our house? Like I wouldn't waste such a blessing!" he laughed.

"Seriously Jin hyung, you like her do you?" Taehyung asked.

"What's wrong with liking her huh? She's so pretty and brainy!" "She's a freaking neurosurgeon for goodness sake! She touches brains for a reason!" He answered.

"But she's Jungkook's ex-girlfriend," Yoongi said.

"An ex, she's an ex, so what's wrong with that? It's not like Jungkook would go out with her again and break up with Lisa" Jin said

"Wtf?! stop it my hair is standing up" Jungkook shivered, break up with Lisa? Over his dead body.

"Says the man who still hides the red scarf his ex gave him," Chaeyoung said.

"How did you know that?" Jungkook creased his brows.

"Truth hurts bro, I'm your girlfriend's true best friend" Smirking at him.

"It's embarrassing to give her that just because we ended our relationship" "It's not nice to return what your ex gave you" He said "Well actually I gave it to the needy, I donated it to charity" Jungkook revealed.

"I don't want Lisa to see it anymore," He added.

"All of you look like you're in discussion" "What is it?" Lisa said, with her hand interlocked with Yuna with a paper bag full of Thai snacks in her other hand.

Everyone saw their closeness and their faces flashed a smile, knowing that their living doll is comfortable with the famous ex that Jungkook had announced before. Which is also one of the reasons why she kept all of her feelings to him for a long time.

"We're discussing how slow you are with your business courses when dear Yuna is a doctor now" Jennie said, and everyone laughed at her.

"Aish! I'm also working, you know!" She answered before going back to her seat.

-

"Finally alone" he said, back hugging his girlfriend while she brushes her teeth. They're now back to their house.

"Hmm so fresh and good" he sniffed her neck, kissing it after.

Lisa spit out and washed her mouth "No Jungkook" she said.

"Hmm? No? What?" He asked her looking at their reflection in the mirror where he met her eyes.

"I know what you want, but we can't baby" "I'm tired, you're tired" she said turning her body to face him.

"I know right? It's the right timing" he said, pressing his lips to her.

"But I still have recordings tomorrow" she whined.

"Are you really refusing me?" He pouted "I've been a very good boy lately, I even brought your snacks"

"But baby," Lisa refused.

"Just quick please, I missed you so bad, I couldn't stop dreaming about you during tour" he whined.

"Hmmm" she pouted.

"Please?" "Just quick" he looked at her with shining eyes.

"Just quick okay?" His eyes sparkled, he didn't waste any time. He carried her in bridal style going towards their bed before hovering over her on top of their bed.

"God condoms" "condoms" he said before he went towards the side table to find it. After that day, they never had a raw sex ever again.

"Babe you have a message" Lisa said hearing a notification over his phone.

"Check it for me please" still searching where the box of condoms were.

Lisa crawled up towards his bedside table to get his phone, it was an unknown phone number saying.

"Hi"

She was confused, and probably a wrong number she thought.

But her eyes widened to the next message he received,

"Thank you for inviting me tonight Jungkook, tell me when we'll meet up again about the thing you're talking about, Goodnight!

- Yuna"

A/N:
Stream Lalisa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
755K 29.3K 65
πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•π„ ── ❝Chaotic people create the best che...
188K 4.7K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie JirosΓ© Jinsoo Started: M...
34.6K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...