frerard one shots | ✔️

By rebarat

frerard oneshots that sometimes involve rikey. Lots of variation between fluff and smut. enjoy!! #39 in #frer... More

one ~ party poison pops the question
two ~ gay bar
three ~ frankie has a blood kink
day 1 ~ getting lost somewhere
day 2 ~ pet names
day 3 ~ patching each other up
day 4 ~ hospital
day 5 ~ scar worship
day 6 ~ making fun of one another
day 7 ~ death of someone close
day 8 ~ sleeping in
day 9 ~ hugging
day 10 ~ watching each other sleep
day 11 ~ drawing each other
day 12 ~ having a lazy day
day 13 ~ in a fairy tale
day 14 ~ geeking out over something
day 15 ~ teaching each other how to do something
day 16 ~ needing each other
day 17 ~ washing something ?!
day 18 ~ fr0nkie's sick
day 19 ~ spoiling each other
day 20 ~ shopping together
day 21 ~ buying flowers
day 22 ~ competing
day 23 ~ being old together
day 24 ~ dealing with children
day 25 ~ trying to seduce each other
day 26 ~ interacting with family
day 27 ~ moving in together
day 28 ~ falling in love
day 29 ~ doing chores around the house
day 30 ~ pillow talk
thirty-four ~ kinky little shits
thirty-five ~ our dirty little secret
thirty-six ~ counter tops
thirty-seven ~ caught in the crossfire (part one)
thirty-eight ~ caught in the crossfire (part two)
thirty-nine ~ homecoming (part one)
forty ~ homecoming (part two)
forty-one ~ surprises (homecoming part three)
forty-two ~ gravestone
forty-three ~ frankie has a blood kink (part two)
forty-four ~ the book
forty-five ~ mad
forty-six ~ binder
forty-seven ~ the dare
forty-eight ~ without you
forty-nine ~ without you (part two)
fifty ~ can't sleep
fifty-one ~ it would be easier
part fifty-two ~ talk to me
fifty-three ~ mr brightside (part one)
fifty-four ~ mr brightside (part two)
part fifty-five ~ mr brightside (part three)
part fifty-six ~ saw you in a dream
fifty-seven ~ rage and fluff
fifty-eight ~ stuck
fifty-nine ~ stuck (part two)
sixty ~ stuck (part three)
sixty-one ~ burning
sixty-two ~ you just left
sixty-three ~ the florist and the flirt
sixty-four ~ harcore shows
sixty-five ~ in cold blood
sixty-six ~ frigid
sixty-seven ~ one way or another
sixty-eight ~ history homework
sixty-nine ~ car crash
seventy ~ let's give it a shot
seventy-one ~ tattoos, piercings, and gigs frank plays
seventy-two ~ sleeping with the enemy
seventy-three ~ sleeping with the enemy part two (never anyone else)
seventy-four ~ crossing the line
seventy-five ~ how do I tell him?
seventy-six ~ second date fluff
seventy-eight ~ unprofessional relationships (part 1)
seventy-nine ~ unprofessional relationships (part 2)
eighty ~ to kill
eighty-one ~ fucking in a pickup truck
eighty-two ~ playing the game
eighty-three ~ stuck on you
eighty-four ~ a short night out
eighty-five ~ something new

seventy-seven ~ Frank Gets Laid by Someone He Actually Likes

251 8 0
By rebarat

There's smut in this one

Trans!Gee
ThreeCheers!Frank

Frank breathed out. Everyone here looked the fucking same and no matter how many times he came to the same bar, that never changed. Frank was particularly upset about the men in crisp white shirts and ties, all of whom were drunk to every degree imaginable, none of them any less than buzzed. Their shirts were all hanging open by at least the first four buttons, and they were all slurring their words. The dance floor was teeming with them, the tiles under their feet flashing blue, pink, green, and red, lighting up their drunk, disgusting faces in their fluorescents.

Frank's muscles tensed up at the sight of them, so he turned away to face the bar. As much as he hated the smelly, drunk bastards that came here after work just to cheat on their wives, Frank knew that they all had one goal, which was to take someone home. So, he thought, he was no better than they were. The only things Frank had going for him was that he wasn't assaulting any of the women, and he was almost two years clean. And that wasn't going to go down the drain just because he was angry at the other men at the club, so he ordered a coke instead of the shot he was contemplating.

Once he'd gotten his drink, he turned around again, leaning against the bar to take a sip. He tried swaying to the music and sipping at the coke to calm himself down, but as he watched the shitshow in front of him, he couldn't help but think that he was no better than the drunkards crawling along the floor and the bar, grabbing at women. He didn't want to think about it, so he told himself that at least he wasn't drunk.

At least he wasn't drunk. He took another sip of his coke and put his hand on the top of the plastic cup as he searched through the crowd for a lonely looking person he might like. There were no men that stuck out to him because they all looked like they were straight, and if they looked anything but that, they weren't his type. So he moved on, looking for girls. He didn't find anyone that stuck out to him, but he knew his mood wasn't really helping him. He shoved the thought out of his mind, trying to relax, but all he could think about was the hot undertones of adrenaline flowing through his veins.

He flexed the muscles in his arms again, trying to calm down, but it didn't help much. He didn't have much coke left, so he drank the rest of it in a few sips, and decided that maybe this wasn't the best place to be, considering his lingering rage. The last thing he wanted was to be compared to one of the other men here, even the thought of it disgusted him. He left a tip for the bartender because he'd want one if he had to be here for the rest of the night, but right as he turned to leave, a girl screamed from a few stools away from him.

"I said fuck off!" she shrieked, and Frank immediately turned to that side, looking at the man hovering over her. Frank walked a few paces over, knowing that his anger was getting the best of him, but going anyways. The man was older so Frank knew he could push him off if it came down to it.

He nudged the man with his elbow just to get his attention, and as soon as he had it, he punched him square in the jaw hard enough to make him stumble back and look up, horrified, at Frank.

"What the fuck!" the man yelled, and Frank relished the look of shock on his face.

"She wants you to get off of her," Frank yelled back over the music, but not enough to let on exactly how angry he was. He tried to keep his cool in case he needed the adrenaline later.

"You 'er little boyfriend or something?" he spat.

"He is," she answered, and clung to him, and Frank instinctually put his arm around her too.

"Fuck off her!" Frank yelled, and the man stormed through the dance floor, guarding some sort of dignity he thought he had.

Frank immediately drew away from the girl, who he realised now, was still crying. He touched her arm and rolled his eyes: he hated when people were made to cry at the bar, it was always some fucking drunk asshole's fault.

"You need a smoke?" he asked, deciding not to ask how she was, and she nodded.

They weaved through the crowd together and Frank felt a rush of heat enter his chest when she grabbed onto his bicep and squeezed. When they got to the door, he held it open for her, but when she got through, she looked surprised that he had. As soon as they took out their cigarettes, however, the bouncer told them that they needed to go around to the side of the red-brick building to smoke, and Frank hesitated.

He didn't want to put her in an even more uncomfortable situation, so he looked at her, but she just wiped her eyes.

"Aren't you coming?"

Frank shrugged. "Sure."

They walked behind the shadow of the building, out of the way of the moon and the street lamps and gave the girl a cigarette. She took it gratefully, watching him as he lit up his, and then hers.

"You're awfully kind, you know. You didn't have to do that for me back there."

"I was already pissed off enough at the way those fuckheads behave. It felt nice to have an excuse to hit one."

"Well, thank you," she said quietly.

"No problem at all," he said genuinely, and while she took another drag from her cigarette, he took the time to let his eyes dart up and down her body. Short skirt, simple strappy bra, small tits, big arse, oh and fishnets. Exactly his type.

She was barely wearing any clothing, but Frank couldn't pull his eyes away from hers for long. Her makeup was running a little bit, and it made her hazel eyes glow.

"I'm glad I did something," he finished.

"Me too."

They smoked in silence for a while, and then Frank asked, "Are you actually alone, or do you have a boyfriend?"

"I haven't had one for a while. Men are just so..."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't think..." Frank trailed off. "I just didn't think you liked girls."

She snorted and wiped some of the tears off her cheeks, taking the makeup with it. Frank found that her eyes still glowed without the rings of melted black eyeliner.

"I like both. I was just here for one of my friends, and she left with a guy, so I was just looking for a ride home. There weren't any girls that caught my eye and I was kind of looking for a guy to bring home tonight too, but that ship obviously sailed."

Frank hummed and took a drag. So, there was no chance she'd come home with him, at least not to bed.

"I mean, I'd ask you, but I think I've had enough for tonight," she said. She leant closer to him, turning her head away to blow smoke out of her mouth and nose. "Maybe I'll ask you for your number though, and conquer my fear of rejection."

"I wouldn't reject you," Frank said slowly. "Why do you think I would?"

"I mean, first of all, I saw you eyeing up several other guys, and secondly, guys that look like they go to the gym are usually the ones that reject me."

Frank was aware that the muscles in his arms and back were tense, so he relaxed them. "Well, I guess I'm different from them."

She hesitated. "Then, can I have your number?"

Frank thought about his answer and then smiled for the first time that night. "Not before I know your name."

She blushed. "It's Gee. What's your name?"

"Frank. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," she said, smiling faintly.

"Here, let's trade phone numbers," Frank said, opening up a new contract for her on his phone and handing it to her. She did the same. Frank felt himself settle into the calmness that surrounded her. It was nice not to feel the annoying pump of adrenaline in his arms and temples.

"So, did you need a ride home?" Frank asked tentatively. "I can drop you off a block away from where you live if you're creeped out."

"No, you should come to my place. I don't wanna fuck right now, but you seem like a decent enough guy to respect that."

Frank shrugged. "I think I am."

"I'm willing to take the chance. You seem like the kind of guy that gets hard when a girl gives consent."

"It's a turn-on in most cases," Frank said with a small smile, and they walked to his car.

Her directions were easy to follow, and since they were only ten minutes from her apartment, it didn't take long to get there either. The ten minutes flew by, Frank thought. They talked about nothing and everything; about men at the club, alcohol, hook-up preferences, sex. The more they talked, the more Frank realised how he valued her carefree openness. She was completely calm the whole time, not seeming to be afraid of Frank at all, not scared that she was in a strangers car.

"If I were you," he commented out of interest, "I wouldn't have gotten into my car. Why did you?"

"You seemed like a decent guy. Besides, I share my location with my roommate when I go out alone, I have a blackbelt, oh, and a killer right-hook."

Frank giggled. "That might work on all of your other hook-ups, but you said that not many people who look like they go to the gym take you home."

"Please," she said, smirking. "You wouldn't want to fuck me anyway."

Frank scoffed. "Why's that?"

"I'm what people like to call a trap."

"That's dangerous to tell a stranger who's driving you home, you know," Frank said, worried. "I hope I'm the only one."

"I know you won't hurt me," she said, smile indignant.

"And how's that?"

"I've seen you at the bar for a few weeks," she replied, blushing. "You're really gentle around whoever you're flirting with, girl or boy. You're one of those guys that don't think men should hit women, aren't you?"

"I don't think anyone should hit anyone. Gender doesn't play a role in it at all."

"Then why did you hit the guy at the bar?" she challenged, and he smiled.

"I was sick of seeing drunk guys assaulting people and you looked like you needed a little bit of help. I didn't even hit him that hard."

"Fair," she said, and Frank could hear the grin in her voice. It was contagious. "You're not gonna hurt me though, are you?"

"Of course not," he responded with a smile. "Wouldn't I have already?"

As she shrugged, he pulled into a parking space on the road her apartment was on, and she pulled him to the door. Frank missed the keycode, but he caught that she lived on the eleventh floor. Her key was on a necklace around her neck, which Frank thought was only decoration. When she made it inside her flat, she called out for someone.

"Lindsey! You here?"

"Yeah!" Lindsey called back. "I'm going to sleep."

Despite this, there were footsteps in the hallway. Frank made it inside the flat, and he closed the door behind him and Gee. Lindsey looked at him, surprised.

"You're home early, Gee."

"Don't worry we're not gonna fuck, you don't have to plug your ears," Gee reassured her, and Lindsey's face brightened.

"Thank god. So you're gonna do what, eat ice cream and kiss?"

Gee shrugged. "He saved me another beat-up face from Lloyd. I didn't know how else to thank him."

Lindsey's tired eyes popped and Frank shifted awkwardly on his feet. He knew he was short, but he didn't think people would underestimate him because of it; he'd tried to become muscular and fit to make up for his height. But the look she was giving him wasn't of shock because of how he looked, it was probably because of who he'd hit.

"The one night I don't go with you," Lindsey said, shaking her head. She turned to Frank. "Thank you so much, dude, you're amazing."

Frank felt his cheeks getting hot. "It was just a punch."

"And Frank said he was my boyfriend, just so Lloyd would fuck off."

"Actually you said it first, I can't take credit for that," Frank mumbled, but Gee slapped his arm.

"Even more of a thank you, Frank," she said, smiling. "You just stood up to her abusive ex and proved to him that she could do infinitely better than him. He probably won't ever try to touch her again."

Frank blinked and stuttered, chuckling a little bit. "I can hardly take credit for all of that."

"You can, even if you didn't know you were doing it," Gee reassured him, and Frank smiled.

"I'm glad I stepped in, then."

"Me too," Lindsey said, shook her head, and smiled. "Well, I'll talk to you later, then, Frank. It sounds like Gee's gonna wanna keep you around."

Gee groaned in embarrassment, but Lindsey was already walking away down the hallway towards what Frank assumed was her bedroom.

"So, uh, would you like some tea?"

Frank chuckled, eyes roaming her figure again. "Uh, yeah, sure."

"Okay, pick what you want, and I'll get changed," Gee said, blushing while she brought out their metal teabag sorting box.

"Sounds good. Should I boil some water too?"

Gee nodded and smiled. "Thanks," she said, and then disappeared down the hallway. Frank exhaled and filled the kettle up with water. He put it back, pressed the little lever down, and then leant against the counter, sifting through the bags of tea.

What the fuck was he doing here, he thought, in some random girl's house, sifting through tea bags and putting the kettle on? Shouldn't he just be going home? He got her home safe and made sure she was well, what more was there to stay for? 'Attachment' wasn't Frank's thing, it never was, so why did he feel his heart flutter when she walked back into the room, her eyes wiped clean, dressed in pyjama shorts and a tank top? She was tall and thin, slightly taller than Frank, but he'd not noticed that in the events of the evening. She was beautiful too, in a very different way than she'd seemed at the bar.

Frank sighed to himself. He didn't like catching feelings, but he knew he would if he didn't leave now. And there was no way he was leaving now; the way she was looking at him was too desirable. No one had smiled at him like that in a while.

The water had boiled. Frank found a packet of mint tea and slid the metal box down to Gee.

"Green tea kinda guy?"

"Always have been, always will be," he said, and she brought two mugs out from a cabinet. "You're not?"

Gee smiled, apparently pleased that she'd flustered him into talking about tea. "Black tea is my thing." She poured water into both of their mugs, making the teabags bounce and float.

Frank hummed, and let his eyes crawl over her body because he was well aware that she was eyeing him up too. He let his eyes flit up to hers, and every now and then, their eyes would meet. Finally, he let out a little laugh.

"You're undressing me with your eyes," he said.

"So are you," she said, taking a deep breath. "But I know I started it."

"I thought you didn't want to fuck tonight, but you're giving me sex eyes."

Gee smiled. "You're an honest guy."

"You're not denying it."

"Why deny the truth?"

"So you're an honest girl."

"I'd like to think so."

He chuckled, and reached out, touching her waist. She leant into his touch, walking forward a couple of steps so that their faces were inches apart. Frank couldn't seem to break their eye contact, but her eyes slid easily from his to his lips. And then there was a pull in Frank's heart that he'd only felt a few times before, so he brought his other hand up to her cheek and smiled when she leant into that too.

"Aren't you gonna kiss me?" she asked, and he smiled.

"I was waiting for your permission."

"You should kiss me," she murmured, so he did.

His hand slipped from her cheek to the nape of her neck, pressing his fingers into her hair, his gentle pressure encouraging her to lean in too. Her arms crawled tentatively up his, and when he squeezed her waist lightly, she gained confidence and pressed herself closer to him.

Their lips met in the middle, modestly but not without force. Gee pressed for another one, so Frank did too. When their lips parted, he kissed her again, and she kissed him, again, and again, until they pulled apart, breathless and grinning.

"Our tea's probably steeped by now," she pointed out, and he nodded, but didn't pull further away from her. Instead, he kissed her again, softly this time, and it made her blush more than she was already. "You're a good kisser."

"So are you," he said with a smile, and finally, stepped back just a little so he could take a sip of his tea.

...

Frank woke up the next morning grateful that it was still the weekend. He'd stayed at Gee's until two in the morning, and to his surprise, all they'd done was talk and make out. He'd learned about her a lot, about how she was a singer, how she wrote and drew comics, how she liked her tea and her coffee. He'd told her about as much about himself too, which was nostalgic and strange to Frank. He could tell it had been the same for her since they'd both admitted that neither of them had dated someone in several years.

He'd also kept his promise; they didn't have sex, but as soon as he'd gotten home, he'd stepped into the shower, closed his eyes, and thought about her. He'd come in a few minutes, and he'd wondered at that. It had been a long time since it'd only taken a few minutes for him to finish, and it was even more impressive that it was while he was jerking off. The thought of Gee was too much for him to bear apparently.

Breakfast was a simple affair that morning, some eggs, toast, some veggies, and then he texted Gee. It was still relatively early in the morning, so he wasn't surprised when she didn't respond right away. In fact, she didn't respond until after he'd gone to the gym, come back, and eaten lunch.

F: What're you up to today?

G: Nothing planned. Slept in a few hours

Frank laughed at that, a few hours was an understatement, but maybe that was just him, so he didn't comment on it. Instead, he just asked if she wanted to see a movie or something. She said that she did and that it'd better be a horror movie, and Frank said he'd do what he could. She offered to pay for dinner, but since Frank was feeling especially gentlemanly, he said that he'd cover it even after she'd told him that it wasn't fair that he did so.

G: Fine, but dinner is on me next time

'Okay, we can take turns I guess' was his response, but in reality, his chest was pumping with excitement that she'd expected there to be a second date even before the first one happened.

So he was there at five o'clock on the dot that evening to pick her up for dinner and a movie. He parked close to her apartment and she buzzed him in so that he could come up again, so he did. He remembered the floor number as well as her flat number, thanking himself for remembering. He knocked on her door, and she answered within a few seconds.

"Come in," she chirped, "I'm still getting my shit together, I haven't gone on a date in years. How do I look?"

"Perfect," Lindsey chimed from the hallway. "Hey, Frank."

"Yo," he greeted, and they smiled at each other briefly. "And I agree, you look amazing, Gee."

"Thank you both," she said, smiling, and reached for her things on the counter. "Sorry, let me get my keys, and I'll be ready."

"Don't be sorry," Frank said with a smile and watched her disappear into the hallway.

"What movie are you guys seeing?" Lindsey asked politely, pulling some coffee out of the cupboard.

"A shitty horror movie, probably. I looked, and there were no good ones, but Gee requested horror, so..." he trailed off, and they both chuckled.

"Typical," she said. "Don't worry, I don't think she'll care about whether it's bad or not, she eats horror up, no matter what."

Frank smiled. "I like horror too, but I guess I'm pickier."

"You and me both. We have taste, you know?"

Frank hummed, and they both laughed. 

"Are you guys shit-talking my taste in horror movies?" Gee asked, coming back into the kitchen and smiling. "I know it's bad."

"Nothing wrong with it," Frank reassured her, and she smiled.

"See you later, Linds," she said, and then guided Frank out of the door.

"See you guys!" she called after them, and Gee shut the front door.

Frank pressed the elevator button. "You look gorgeous, by the way."

She looked down at herself. Short black skirt, band tee, and vans. "Nothing special. You look great too."

"I'm literally wearing exactly what you're wearing except I'm wearing jeans."

"That's why you look great!" she exclaimed and they got into the elevator.

The movie wasn't any fun, but since they got seats at the very top at the end of the row, they were able to make out and whisper to each other the whole time. Since it was a shitty movie, they were one of two couples in the theatre, and the other couple was doing the same thing they were, except they were seated right in the middle. Dinner wasn't a formal affair either, but because they were in a more public setting, they talked instead of making out.

"This went by quickly," Gee said as soon as they stepped out of the restaurant, and Frank agreed.

"We could always chill at my place if you want. I live alone, so it's not as nice as your place, but it's something."

Gee grinned. "I was hoping you'd offer."

"I know this great bakery down the road if you want to pick something up and bring it back to mine."

"That sounds lovely, and you're gonna let me pay for it."

"Gee--"

"Shh, where's the bakery?"

By the time they'd gotten back to Frank's, the stars were out, and Frank saw Gee gazing at them on the ride there. It was only around ten minutes because Frank lived around the city, but other than sneaking looks at him, she seemed to be looking out the front window.

"You're being suspiciously kind to me," she said quietly, and Frank's eyebrows shot together.

"What?"

"I've never gone on a date with a guy that's been this kind, respectful, and frankly, as beautiful as you are."

Frank waved it off and unlocked the door, letting her in. "Come on, I'm not that special. I've dated guys that are nicer than me."

"I've dated girls that are nicer than me too," she said, taking her shoes off in the doorway. "And your flat is lovely, I was expecting a rundown shack by how you described it."

"Thank you!" he said, glad for a change of subject. "I'm glad you like it."

"You have gay curtains."

He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Sure, just cause my curtains aren't black cotton, they're gay."

"Exactly, I like them," she said, and he lead her into the kitchen.

"Can I offer you something to drink? I have decaf coffee if you don't wanna drink coffee this late."

Gee's eyes widened, "I'd love that."

By the time their sweets and coffee were gone, they were already kissing on the sofa, ignoring whatever shitty reality show Frank had played in the background. Gee climbed on top of Frank's lap so that he was looking up at her. She pressed her lips to his forcefully, and he gasped, pressing back just as hard. Their bodies seemed to shift even closer together, and soon, Frank's hands were slipping under Gee's shirt, exploring her soft, warm skin. His hands explored her back, her ribs, her shoulder blades, and she pressed her crotch into his, hands tangled in his hair.

As soon as she did so, he got the message and broke away from the kiss, eyes imploring, and before he could even open his mouth to speak, she did.

"You wanna mess around?"

"Yeah."

"You ever slept with a girl like me before?" she asked, fear shining in her eyes, but Frank kissed her jaw.

"Yeah. Many. Do you like feminine terms for your... your uh..."

"Yeah, please," she whispered, grinning, and then he pulled her back in for a kiss, one that had a different context than the ones before. This time, his hands were back on her ribs, gripping tightly, and one hand was inching towards her chest.

"Fuck," she stuttered when he pressed his thumbs into the tips of her breasts. He teased one of her nipples through her lacy bra with one hand and held her ribs, her waist, her arse, with the other until she was moaning, rocking back and forth on his lap. "Frank, you fucking tease."

He hummed into her kisses and shifted so he was sitting on the edge of his sofa. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and he stood up. "Do you mind if we go to my bed?"

"Is it more comfortable than your couch?"

"Much more," he breathed, and she nodded, burying her red, flustered face into his neck out of what Frank assumed was embarrassment. When they made it there, he closed the door with his foot, and then asked her "Do you wanna be on your back?"

She nodded, and he put her down on the bed so her head fell on the pillows. She smiled at him as he slid off his shirt. She took off her shirt too, but not her skirt, and Frank felt obliged to take his pants off because he could see right up her skirt because of the way her legs were spread open. He marvelled at her matching lacy bra and underwear, black, tight, and most transparent.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he mumbled as he rested between her legs, rubbing their crotches together slowly.

She just stuttered out a moan and tangled her fingers in his hair again. Frank trailed his kisses down Gee's neck and onto her chest, where he left a hickey right above the top of her bra, and then one right below the wire. She gasped when he started playing with her nipple again, but he stopped soon, reaching behind her to find the clasp of her bra.

She arched her back so he could undo it, and when he did, she helped him slide it off her arms. She threw it off the side of the bed, and he immediately ducked down, holding one of her breasts in his hand and the other in his mouth. It didn't exactly fit (his mouth was a little too small) but it made her moan far louder than she had before. Her hips bucked up into his, and she pulled at his hair to get him to kiss her again.

"Frank, please, fuck me already," she gasped, and he grinned at how out of breath she was.

"As you wish," he said, biting his lip, and reaching into his drawer to pull out condoms and lube. She got out of her skirt, and Frank got out of his boxers. She went to take off her underwear, but he stopped her, and instead, he slipped his hand under the waistband himself, touching her.

"F-fuck, oh my god," she gasped, so he stopped, kissing the insides of her thighs until he got to her arsehole. "Frank, you're not gonna eat me out, are you?"

He smiled, and nodded, slipping her underwear off and spreading her legs open again so he could put his tongue flat against her hole. He licked gingerly, knowing she was probably sensitive, and she cried out, throwing her head backwards.

"God, fuck! Frank," she moaned, and it only encouraged him. It was only a couple of minutes until he was done, but Gee was already such a mess that he thought it would be good to stop there and move onto something else.

"How long has it been since you've gotten fucked?"

"Like five days, I've been unlucky this week."

He shrugged. "Nothing to be ashamed of, I just wanna know if you want me to finger you first."

She nodded, "yes please."

So before he put the condom on, he poured some lube onto his fingers and got her ready. When she could take three fingers, he asked her if she was ready, and she said yes, so he finally put the condom on and positioned himself.

"Tell me if I need to do anything differently, okay?"

"Just fuck me," she begged, so he teased her by slipping the tip inside, and then out again. "Please!"

"Hmm, give me some time to think about it," he said thoughtfully, touching her dick instead, rubbing his hand up and down it a few times before speaking again. "Actually, I think I'm gonna make some more coffee, and then I have some work to catch up on, and then--"

"Frank, I'll do anything, please!"

"Anything?" he asked, and then slipped halfway inside of her, and then back out again before she could even catch her breath.

"Fuck, yes, please, I'll do anything."

"Then how about you spread your pretty little legs and put your hands behind your head, and if I see you move them, I'll stop. How does that sound?"

She instantly untangled her fingers from his hair and gripped the pillows behind her head, nodding and gazing at him with inquisitive eyes. "And?"

"And be good for me, okay? I'm gonna fuck you so good that you'll forget your name, okay?"

"Yes, please, just please!"

"Oh, and you have to be patient for me, okay, baby?"

She moaned when he said baby, not only because of the nickname but also because he'd slipped halfway inside her again. But this time, he didn't stop there, he went all the way inside.

"Tell me if I'm doing anything you don't like, alright?"

"I will, I promise," she whispered, eyes making contact with his. She smiled through her helpless eyes. "You're all the way inside of me, asking for consent?"

"I thought I got consent a while ago," he said, slipping out of her. "Did you change your mind?"

"Fuck you!" she said, but this time she giggled, and drew him closer to her. "Frank, please. Fuck me, please."

"Anything for you," he promised, and then slipped back inside of her.

She sighed in relief, but as soon as he started fucking her, she realised that relief was anything but what he was giving her. He moved in and out of her slowly, so slowly, that her legs were wrapped tightly around his hips, moving with his, trying fruitlessly to get him to move faster.

"Did you want me to do something, baby?" he teased, and she cried out as he started thrusting harder, reaching deeper inside of her, but his pace never changed. "Did you want me to go a little faster?"

She nodded, gripping the pillow so hard that her knuckles turned white, but all he did was slow down. "Frank!"

"You've gotta beg for it," he teased, kissing her breasts, her chest, and her neck. "Beg for me, Gee."

She sighed, but his thrusts were getting infuriatingly slower, so she had no other choice. "Frankie, please, go faster."

"Hmmm," he sighed, but made no change.

"Frank, please, I'll do anything you want me to, please go faster, I need it."

"Oh, how badly do you need it, baby?"

"I need it so bad, I need you so bad, please, I need you. Just fuck me faster, please!" she cried, and finally, finally, he started going faster, but the change was so slow that she couldn't help but moan in frustration.

"Keep those legs open for me, baby," Frank said, coaxing her legs from around his waist, and as soon as his hands were massaging her inner thighs, her legs fell open, frustration getting the better of her. But when she did, he moved to a faster pace, one that she was trying to force on him earlier.

Not only did he go faster, he went deeper, and he seemed to hit something that Gee had been waiting for him to hit, because she was all but screaming, begging for him to keep going, for him not to stop, not to dare stop. He was in the zone too now, though, and even if he wanted to, he didn't think he could. He was kissing her neck, her breasts, and then her neck again, and finally, her mouth.

"Frank, I'm gonna come," she managed, and he didn't stop, he didn't dare stop, but he jerked her off at the same time, letting her ride through her high and stopping when she stopped moaning. "You can keep fucking me, I promise, I'll be fine."

"I'm almost there anyway," Frank gasped, and within the minute, he came into the condom and pulled out, throwing it away. "Fuck."

"You're good," she said, and he collapsed next to her, smiling.

"Thanks, so are you."

"I barely did anything."

"Not true, you were so sexy," Frank said, and Gee rolled onto her side, swinging her leg over onto Frank's waist. Just then, her phone rang, and Frank picked it up off the table for her and handed it to her.

"Hey, Linds," she answered. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm at Frank's right now. No, it's alright, he said he'd drive me home... Yeah, of course, we did... what did you expect, for me not to fuck him?"

Frank laughed, and pressed a kiss to her forehead, tuning out the rest of her conversation. It only lasted half a minute longer, and soon, she'd discarded her phone to the side of the bed and put her head in Frank's shoulder again.

"She wants you to know that she approves of you."

"Oh?" Frank said, smiling. It'd been a long time since he'd gotten close to anyone but the person he was dating.

"Yeah, she said, 'not that it matters, but Frank is Lindsey-approved' and she's never said that about anyone before."

Frank found himself blushing. "It's an honour."

They both smiled together, and let the silence settle between them, until Gee broke it, stuttering a little trying to get it out.

"Would you be interested in uh... umm..."

"What's up, baby?" Frank said, tyring out the nickname outside of bed, and since Gee smiled, he knew it was a good thing.

"Would you want to go out on a second date, maybe? I really liked our first, even though the movie was shit."

"I don't even remember what it was about, to be honest," Frank admitted, and then kissed her. "But yeah, I'd love to go on a second date."

"Okay, and you're gonna let me pay for dinner?"

"I'll think about it," Frank teased, and she groaned, pulling him into another kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 214 16
Vampire Gerard AU [originally a oneshot]
24.2K 424 11
Fluff/Smut filled adventures with Frerard.
231K 7K 199
•Female, male, enby and gender neutral reader •Any kind of ones (fluff, smut, angst, etc) •Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Killjoys oneshots [READ THE INTRO BEFO...
231K 2.7K 15
This is basically a book with dd/lb oneshots. Some will involve fluff and some will be smutty.