Bloodline

Bởi gabriellawrites_

"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you... Xem Thêm

CAST
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
ONE|twisted
TWO|the killer flower
THREE|dark paradise
FOUR|blow out your candles
FIVE|babies in the bayou
SIX|midnight swim
SEVEN|banshee rescue mission
EIGHT|betrayal
NINE|forgiveness
TEN|the harvest
ELEVEN|house fires
TWELVE|the missing originals
thank you
THIRTEEN|family feud
FOURTEEN|moonlight dances
FIFTEEN|ignorance is bliss
SIXTEEN|balcony kisses
SEVENTEEN|sacrifice
SEASON TWO
EIGHTEEN|facing the music
NINETEEN|reunions
TWENTY|bonding over murder
TWENTY ONE|offer
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈|𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋|𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑|𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇|𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍|𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾|𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒|𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾|𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈|𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍
thirty five|the test part 2
thirty six|birthday surprises
thirty seven|a wolfs death
thirty eight|youth
thirty nine|doubt
SEASON THREE
forty|aftermath
forty one|reunited
forty two|the beach
forty three|witch massacre
forty four|vampire club
forty five|secret dinners
forty six|holiday news
forty seven|breakups
forty eight|wine nights
forty nine|birthday pancakes
fifty|talks and revelations
please read!
fifty one|ice cream
fifty two|secret plans
fifty three|a painted house
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You!
A Mikaelson Halloween

fifty four|our happy ending

2.6K 47 1
Bởi gabriellawrites_

Veronica woke with a gasp, brown eyes darting around the dark room.

The events that seemed like only seconds ago came flooding back, her last memory being her neck getting snapped. From Klaus.

Klaus.

Veronica looked around the room, immediately recognizing it as her old bedroom from when she stayed here. Everything seemed to be the same, even the old perfumes and makeups she left on the vanity were there.

She felt as though she had no time to take notice of every little detail. She had to find Klaus and apologize. It was a miracle she wasn't already dead; the original hybrid not taking threats lightly.

As she stood from the bed, the room felt like it was spinning. Bringing a hand to her temple, Veronica was too busy trying to get rid of the pain that she failed to hear the door open and close. Only when a voice cleared their throat did she look up.

"I see you've finally woken up."

"I see you didn't rip my heart out in my sleep."

"I debated on it," Klaus smirked, walking closer until he arrived at the edge of the bed and took a seat, "Hope is still with Marcel; I let him know what happened."

Veronica nodded, picking at the hangnail on her thumb. After a couple seconds of silence, she hesitantly took the seat next to Klaus on the bed.

"Did you-" Klaus took a breath, "Did you really think I was planning to kill you?"

"It looked so real," Veronica whispered, "They showed me this vision of you at the table with Elijah and Freya. You said I was taking Hope from you and you'd kill me on April first. As some type of ironic joke."

Klaus snorted, then covered it with a laugh.

"It's not funny, Klaus! With us being awkward with each other lately, how was I supposed to feel when I saw that?"

"I don't know, not believe what those witches said?"

"First off, they're not witches, they're the Banshee Elders."

"Were. Past tense; they're dead now."

"Fucking hell," Veronica groaned, her hands covering her face. "I'm going to be shunned from the banshees. And I never even had a proper induction in the first place!"

"At least Alexander isn't here to see all of this. Although I think he'd blame this on me more than you."

"Probably. He did hate you."

Klaus shook his head, "You know, if this were anyone else, I'd have ripped their hearts out by now."

"I wouldn't blame you if you did. I deserve it."

"You were manipulated. I should know, I've done the same to others before."

A pregnant pause fell over them before Veronica looked down at her hands and sighed, "I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you."

"You wouldn't have killed me, but you can hold your own."

"No, Klaus, I didn't want to hurt you."

"Oh," he breathed out.

"I told you a while ago that I didn't forgive you for what happened, and I never could. But I lied. I do forgive you, Klaus. For everything that you've done and will ever do. I think I was just mad at myself because deep down I forgave you already, and just needed someone to blame. It was harder for me to blame Dahlia because she was dead and I needed someone who was alive to project all my grief onto. It was wrong of me to put all the blame on you when you just wanted to protect Hope. I was too emotional at the time to understand, but I do now. And I'm sorry for all the harsh things I said to you."

Klaus didn't respond, and when Veronica finally felt brave enough to look at him, she took in the way his eyes were faintly starting to water and the clenching of his jaw.

"Klaus?"

"I have some things to take care of. Elijah is downstairs if you need anything but you're not allowed to leave the compound for now."

Before Veronica could respond, he was already on his feet and out the door, leaving the brunette in a stunned silence.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

"You could take over as an Elder, you know?" Elijah spoke, bringing the wine glass to his lips.

The two were sitting on the balcony of Veronica's room, Elijah joining her with alcohol and a snack board twenty minutes ago. She kindly rejected the wine but gladly took the food.

It had only been four hours since the Elders were killed and three since Klaus walked out on her.

"I could, but I don't really know too much about banshees. I have a bunch of old books, but I don't think I'm the right person for it. I'm happy living a content, normal life with Hope."

"And my brother?"

"What about Klaus?"

"Does he fit in your normal life?"

Veronica paused, "I don't think Klaus can do normal. He's been doing this whole supernatural thing practically his whole life, I don't see him leaving it all behind anytime soon."

"He would. For you and Hope, he would."

"But he would never leave you. Or Rebekah or Freya. Even Marcel. You're his family."

Elijah sighed, "Our bond, always and forever, doesn't mean we have to constantly be together. We have been daggered, separated, and almost killed numerous times. And yet, here we are."

"But I tried to kill him-"

"Veronica, you could not kill my brother even if you tried," Elijah set his glass down, "And even then, he's not mad at you for that. I do not know why, because if it were anyone else, their hearts would have been ripped from their chests and their heads hung as a trophy, but he doesn't hate you."

The brunette slowly nodded, then after a beat asked, "Before everything happened, he showed me this house. He painted my dream home and-"

"Still has the offer standing," A voice interrupted, Klaus standing with his arms crossed, leaning against the door frame.

Elijah bowed his head to Veronica, getting up from his seat and stalking inside.

"Why? Why don't you hate me? I don't get it."

"I told you, you were manipulated-"

"Stop giving me the bullshit answer!" Veronica stood up, "If this were anyone else, your siblings included, you'd make their lives hell. You'd rain the French Quarter in blood but I do this and I get nothing? I don't get it!"

"Would you like to know a secret, Veronica?" Klaus stepped closer, arms still crossed. "I knew. The entire time you thought you were fooling me, I knew."

Veronica gaped, Klaus took that as an indication to continue, "I didn't know what you were scheming, but I knew you were. My family invented manipulation and tricks, and you weren't that discreet."

"Hold on, you slept with me even though you knew I was planning something?"

"Love, we both know that wasn't part of the plan. They probably told you to flirt, but you wanted to sleep with me. That little night in the sheets was your doing. And believe me when I say I was more than happy to play along."

"And the house was a lie too? You couldn't have made it up because that really is my dream home, but everything you said?"

"It wasn't a lie, more of a conviction. It was my last resort in trying to get you to back out of whatever plans you were in, and it worked, didn't it?"

"But you don't want that life."

"I do. Like I said, it wasn't a lie. I will spend the rest of our immortal lives in that home with you and Hope if you'll have me."

"You must want something in return, right? I mean-"

"This isn't a trick," Klaus now stood in front of a pacing brunette, his hands coming onto her shoulders, "The only thing I want is for you and Hope to be happy."

"What am I to you?" Veronica blurted, her cheeks instantly reddening at what she had just asked.

Why can't I just keep my mouth shut and nod for once, she thought.

Klaus smiled, "You're many things. The mother of my child. A co parent. An ally. A friend. A woman with such a big heart that she can't bring herself to kill even a monster like myself."

"You're not a monster," Veronica whispered.

Klaus didn't respond, only brought his hand up and wiped the tears that were escaping her brown eyes.

"Do you think we deserve to be happy?"

"No. People like us shouldn't deserve it," Klaus said, his voice soft, "But I'll be damned if we don't get our happy ending."

"Our happy ending," Veronica murmured, "That sounds nice."

Klaus hummed in agreement, bringing his right hand behind her head as he pulled her to his chest, the left hand snaking around her waist.

As the moon shone over the French Quarter, the two hybrids stood there, wondering what tomorrow would look like for them.

But whatever happened, they knew they had the other to lean on.

Last official chapter of their story!!!

Do not worry, though, two very fun epilogues are coming tomorrow... or maybe tonight if I get excited ;)))

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

414K 10.8K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
26.8K 697 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
50.5K 1.5K 51
This entire city was poison-filled trash and vultures who lurked around and attacked my life, and the lives of my children, as they all tried to hide...