Spiritual Diversions

By naggywaggyy

Oh, how the bitter taste of romance and reality lingers in her mouth, like an uninvited spirit beneath her ma... More

0 | disclaimer

5 0 0
By naggywaggyy

This book goes pretty deep, covering the topics of derealisation, abuse, divorce and suicide.

Some scenes may trigger dissociative episodes for those who have dpdr or any related dissociative disorder. Please take huge caution reading if this applies to you.

This book may not be a safe read for readers with dpdr, ptsd, anyone who has experienced any form of abuse or is suicidal.

Practise self care before, during and after this read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 52.2K 30
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
862K 20.6K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 77.8K 80
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
389K 25.9K 49
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...