Phage

By Lassaru56

Y/N is a young boy who one winter morning meets the person who can help him, because anyone hosting a symbiot... More

A brisk winters morning
Meeting the Mrs.
The mall, the workout and the encounter
The young avengers #1
The young avengers #2
A villian, A spider-man, A date...sorta
So, Carnage
When in Krakoa
From Krakoa to 42nd
Ouch?
Home...
The Doctor...
Midnight Sons #1
Midnight Sons #2
Prepare for Punishment
Y/N Learns Magik
Midnight Sons #3
Midnight Sons #4
The Countdown
Osborn Clone Saga #1
Osborn Clone Saga #2
Osborn Clone Saga #3
Osborn Clone Saga #4

Fantastic Family

1.3K 50 11
By Lassaru56

You woke up in your room, clothes still on from having went straight to sleep once you got in bed. You were still a little tired but it wasn't bothersome.

You sprang out of bed and fixed your hair in the mirror and changed your clothes.

You went through the corridor and down the stairs, ending up in the living room. Upon further examination it was large it had two Flat screen TVs two couches a wet bar and-and that was pretty much it...

Your eyes wondered over to a piano they had in the corner it was covered with photos and small projects Franklin and Val had made.

Sue: hey, Y/N.

Y/N: AH!

You stumbled back and fell on your ass.

Sue: ooo! I'm sorry!

You winced in pain as she helped you up.

Sue: are you ok?

She put a comforting hand on your shoulder as you just nodded.

Sue: ok good. So hmm what were you wanting to do today?

Y/N: oh uh, I don't know. Whatever I guess.

Sue: well it's just going to be us for awhile, the others are out doing things. But someone needed to watch you.

The hell'd they think I was capable of? I mean my powers are currently pissed at me so.

Y/N: oh, sorry about that...

Sue: oh no-no I wanted to, really!

Y/N: why would you wanna hang out with a 14 year old all day?

Sue: because when Franklin was fourteen he didn't talk to anyone other then his dad and Val doesn't really like me...

How could someone not like there own mother?

Y/N: why don't they like you?

Sue: well that's not really a story I want to talk about.

You. Brought. It. Up.

Y/N: ok, well uh. I don't really know what to do...

Sue rubbed her chin for a second before suggesting.

Sue: we could train if you want? Or we could go to the mall...oooh yeah why don't we do that, I heard you don't have a phone yet.

Y/N: oh well yeah, but that's way too much I mean aren't they really-

Sue: sweetie, reed has 12 billion dollars.

Y/N: well why don't we just buy the mall then?

Sue laughed at your joke as the two of you left the room to get ready. Little did you know in the vents something was watching you...waiting for you.
——————————————————————————

You looked at your new phone as you examined the blue back glass, it was easily the coolest thing you owned.

Y/N: thank you so much!

Sue giggled at your happiness and patted your back.

Y/N: hey um do you have Pete or MJ's number so I can call them?

Sue: sure, here why don't we go to the café over there and we can set up your new phone.

You nodded in agreement.

You sat down at a table as sue asked to look at your phone and put numbers in. She then handed it back to you before saying.

Sue: all right, you got Pete and MJ at the top and then right below them you got me and Reed. And you can put more numbers in by hitting the little plus button at the top. And also-

Goon: hey-hey-hey lil' mama didn't see you there

Two men came over and started talking to sue.

Sue: hello.

Sue began looking incredibly uncomfortable.

Goon 2: hey I recognize you from somewhere?

Goon: ayyy, she that girl with the ass!

At this you stood up standing eye level with the two men.

Y/N: why don't you just leave.

Goon: heh this kid thinks he can protect his fine ass mom?!

Goon 2: that what you think dumb ass?!

One of the goons threw a punch which you quickly blocked but he was still strong.

*could use a little help?

*good luck...heheheh

*oh! Fuck you, you little alien pussy!

The other goon pulled out a knife and tried to stab you but at this point sue had had enough she covered you with a force field before pushing the other two back with more force fields. She quickly went invisible before you felt the force field drop and a small tug on your arm too which you quickly followed.

You made it back to the car where sue turned back into her normal form.

Sue: I'm so sorry! are you ok?

Am I ok? What about her she just got harassed in front of an entire cafe full of people.

Y/N: I'm fine wh-what about you?

Sue: *sigh* it happens a lot...to most of the female super heroes.

That's, horrible...

Y/N: sue I'm s-

Sue: no c'mon, let's not think about it, ok?

You nodded your head in agreement. Sue started the car as you two went back towards the Baxter building.
——————————————————————————

It was dinner time in the Baxter building. Sue informed the others of what you and her did, skillfully leaving out the harassment part.

You picked up your plate and carried it to the kitchen. You also noticed Val was in there grabbing a drink before heading to the roof.

You walked over to reed and asked.

Y/N: is it ok if I go up to roof?

Reed: sure.

You opened the door to the outside and noted the chilly air it reminded you of when you first met Pete back in September , at the time you didn't know it was September you just went by the temperature outside. Meaning now that it was November it had been about a 2 months since you met Spider-Man.

You looked out on the roof and saw Val sitting there looking at her phone.

Y/N: hey! Wassup?

Did I really just say that?
Val didn't even bother looking up from her phone to say.

Val: oh it's you.

Good reaction!

Y/N: uh yeah. How are you.

Val: pfft, why do you care?

Y/N: just curious...

Val: well FYI I came up here to get away from people, so...

Ouch that one kinda stung.

Y/N: why don't you like me?

Val: I didn't say that. You're reading too much into things. I said I came up here to be alone so I'm not understanding why you can't respect that?

And now you were all embarrassed...

Y/N: I-I was just checking on you. I-I'm sorry, I'll go.

You started back towards the door. Still feeling badly.

Val: *sigh* wait. If you want you can stay...but no talking.

You smiled at this as you sat down across from the girl. She looked nice in the moonlight...wait-
——————————————————————————
10:00 pm

You sat on your bed thinking of what to do youpulled out your phone and looked at the contacts list, you wanted to talk to Pete or MJ but you didn't know if they'd answer or what they'd say it had almost been an entire month since your conversation with either of them.

You decided to suck it up and hit MJ's contact.
The line on the other end rang.

MJ: <hello? Who is this?>

Y/N: uh-uh hey m-MJ!

MJ: <Y/N?! Is that you!!>

Y/N: heh...yeah

MJ: <ohhhhh! it's so good to hear your voice how are ya' bud?>

Y/N: I'm pretty good I really wanted to talk to you. Are you busy?

MJ: <well yes very, but I don't care. I'm talking to you!>

Y/N: ok so what's happened since I've been gone?

MJ: <well a lot. I guess I should start at the beginning.>

MJ told you all about what had been happening with her and her job it was really nice. You also said "Hi" to Pete who got home while you were talking to MJ. He said a few things and then told you to call him tomorrow so "we can talk about stuff" you also told MJ all about Krakoa and how nice it was there. And then.

Y/N: oh boy it's almost 12, isn't it.

MJ: <oh yeah you're right we should both probably get to bed...>

Y/N: hey MJ, one more thing?

MJ: <what?>

Y/N: um well two things actually one, do you have Anya's number, and two are you guys thinking about adopting me?

MJ: <yes and we are thinking about it how'd you hear about it?>

Y/N: Pete told Reed.

MJ: <gotcha, um well is that something you're ready for? Or is it too soon?>

Y/N: I-I don't know...

MJ: <ok well you think about it, and we can discuss it more another time. Ok?>

Y/N: sure sounds good.

MJ: <well good night bud I'll talk to you soon!>

Y/N: ok! Good night love you! Er-I-ummm...

MJ: <I love you too, sweetheart...>

You smiled brightly at this even though you weren't quite ready to be adopted you definitely now had a special place in your heart for MJ and Pete.
———————————————————————————

You opened your eyes noticing your phone laying on your chest. You picked it up and as you did it turned on you put in your password and saw a text from MJ.

"Hey bud here's Anya's phone number 555-260-3451"

You quickly hit the plus button on the contacts list and put in the number, and without thinking immediately called it.

Anya: <H-hello?>
——————————————————————————-
Anya POV

I was jolted awake by the sound of my phone ringing. I usually put it on silent but I guess I forgot.

I looked at the caller ID I normally wouldn't answer but I just got a feeling about this.

Anya: H-hello?

Y/N: <Anya?>

It was you?

Anya: Y/N?!! Oh my god how are you?!

Y/N: <good! Oh man, Anya I've missed you so much!>

H-He missed me wasn't he off with the X-men and the Fantastic Four? How-why was he thinking of me?

Anya: y-you were thinking of me?

Y/N: <w-well yeah I mean, you're my best friend, my only friend...>

Anya: so what's going on?

Y/N: <not that much actually...but I wanna hear about you!>

I went to explain all that had happened while you were gone. Electro broke out and I helped a bit with that. I also found out what was going on with miles and Gwen they were together. I accidentally walked in on them...

Also with Jess turned out she was well...

Pregnant. *shiver*

Y/N: <wow...that's a lot.>

Anya: yeahhhhh. Oh also, they said they were sorry about what happened, or miles did-he said he thought you were cool.

Y/N: <maybe I'll make another friend yet.>

Anya: hehe, here's hoping.

I looked around my room my eyes landing on the picture of me and Phage on the Empire State Building I found myself wondering what to get you for Christmas...would you even be home by then?

Anya: uh, Y/N?

Y/N: <yeah!>

Was he really this happy to talk to me?

Anya: when, uh when will you be home? I wanna talk to you about something.

Y/N: <why can't you just tell me now?>

Oh boy.

Anya: cause you may have a response that's not something you can do over the phone...

Y/N: <oh, I don't understand?>

Anya: don't worry we'll talk about it later.

My mom Suddenly opened the door and told me we had to go.

Anya: hey Y/N? I uh gotta go.

Y/N: <o-oh ok then...see ya'>

I noticed the sadness in his voice.

Anya: I promise when I see you I'll make it up...

Y/N: <alright talk to you later!>

Anya: hehe, see you Y/N.
———————————————————————————
Y/N POV

You hung up the phone and laid back on your bed.

*tink-tink-tink*

You looked up to the ceiling as you saw a circular cut right above you in the ceiling.

*uh P-phage?

*wha-shit!

As the ceiling dropped onto your bed you quickly rolled out of the way seeing...

Toxin: heyyyy there...

You felt as the cold fluid surrounded you.

Phage: hello...asshole!

Toxin ran at you making a blade on his hand trying to impale you with it. You caught the blade, you needed to use both of your hands to try to hold it. Toxin used his other hand and morphed it into a large cleaver, he chopped off your hands which Phage quickly recreated as toxin was preparing for the next strike you Phage thrusted his hand into Toxins stomach and pulled out some of Toxins flesh.

Toxin: Ouch?

You leaped back crushing the door to your room as you flung out. Toxin quickly followed you his hand now a large mace...

Phage: oh come on!

You backflipped to try and get away but the mace clipped Phage's foot making you stumble back and fall down.

At this point the two of you had made a lot of noise but no one was coming to help. Where were they?

You finally regained your footing before lunging back at the aggressor now going for his head. You grabbed his skull and started violently twisting it but it just twisted no resistance nothing.

Toxin: should have stayed back a bit...

Toxin grabbed phage's head and started slamming it into the concrete floor. This hurt bad. It felt like your skull was splitting, maybe it was!

Before Toxin could slam it down again Phage put his arms around his face to take the blow. Toxin just continued until Phage's body went limp you were still awake but just barely you could feel the blood in your eyes and mouth not knowing where either was originating from.

Toxin: y'know Phage you've gotten stronger, more confident but you will never be this strong...do you have any last words?

Phage could barely open his eyes before saying

Phage: y-you...always were one...that...l-liked...heheh...dramatics. Will that be your downfall?

Phage quickly lunged at Toxin thrusting a blade through the monsters head before breaking off the blade and as you did you slumped back down to the ground.

Toxin fell to the ground screaming and convulsing cursing you and Phage's name as he faded into death...

Phage absorbed back into you leaving you in a large pool of your blood now that you could feel you could tell it was seeping out from many cuts around your body.

*I-I'll try t-to heal y-you some-...heh...-what but I-I'm not doing so great my-myself...

You could barely think so instead just said.

Y/N: y-yeah...l-let's take a-a f-five...

Everything hurt so much, not a aching pain or sting just a constant pulsing of pain as blood continued to coat you it was clotting slowly in some places...damn that whole thing was pretty unexpected...Hmm...
———————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 887 30
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...
2.4K 66 12
"Amidst the chaos, Carnage's relentless pursuit of Peter Parker becomes a lethal dance, an obsession destined for fatal consequences." - Me Step into...
155K 6.9K 35
Reboot of Glitch-Spider. A boy who inspires to be like his heroes. Is then given the opportunity by something that could only be described as out of...
84.6K 1.3K 22
Y/N Parker is a normal high schooler until a radioactive spider bites him. He is lost in his confusion but decides to become the superhero spider-man...