Control Freak || Ran Haitani...

By kadenokojin

An open secret, experienced first hand. More

Author's note

Control Freak || Ran Haitani Smut

14.4K 370 1.2K
By kadenokojin

|| CONTENT WARNING: Substance abuse, prostitution, violence, dubious consent and verbal abuse.

If you are uncomfortable with any of what has been mentioned above, please kindly take a step back and decide whether you would still be comfortable enough to continue reading. ||

The colored flashing lights changed into a spotlight and focused on you as soon as the music stopped. You slipped down the pole and bowed to your audience. You gave them a wink and blew them a kiss as you walked towards the backstage.

"Here." Says your co-worker as they hand you a bathrobe. You thanked them and continued to the cold dressing room.

You plopped down your seat and placed your aching feet on top of your vanity table. It was another tiring night. You worked as a stripper at one of the night clubs here in Shibuya. You weren't really in any financial trouble. You just find joy in dancing and paying for your own shit. Plus, it's fun to see your parents having no sense of control over you because you pay for your own university fees and other vices you have.

The earlier dance was your last show for the night. You closed your eyes to rest for a moment as you wait for the other worker to collect the money from your stage.

You felt someone tap you on the shoulder but you kept your eyes shut.

"Someone's requesting a private dance from you." You hear them say.

"I'm done for the night. Just turn them down for me." You said while your eyes are still shut. You were already done for the night and you don't really mind losing a couple of bucks just to rest early.

You hear footsteps coming towards you as you internalize how much you don't want to work.

"It's an important guest and they're personally asking for you." It was the boss' voice. Your eyes shot open as recognize them. It was very rare for the boss to step in the back room. This probably means that the guest is really important.

You sighed but still agreed. You requested a few minutes for yourself so you could freshen up. After all, they did say that it was an important guest.

A spritz of your favorite perfume on your wrist, rubbed it on both sides of you neck. You stare at the mirror, deciding if what more should you do. You noticed that your lipstick was coming off. Cherries. You thought as you remembered the recent lipstick you bought. They were cherry scented and flavored.

You pressed your lips together to smear the color around. Satisfied with how you look, you took of your bathrobe and went out of the dressing room.

When you walked out of the room, your boss was already there waiting for you. "So, what room are they in?" You ask.

"Room 303." Your boss answered shortly.

It was a bit surprising. You thought. Room 303 was located at the third floor. You have only given private dances on the rooms located on the first and second floor.

You walked your way up stairs while still thinking about giving a dance on the third floor. It was pretty surprising for you. Third floors are for really, really important guests. They're usually high class business men not wanting to be caught by their wives or just straight up criminals spending their leisure time.

Still lost in your own thoughts, you were stopped by body guards in front of the door.

"We're here as Mr.Haitani requested." You hear your boss say.

Haitani? You thought. A smile slowly creeps up your face. You have heard of them. The Haitani brothers. Although you live and work at Shibuya, you do know a couple of things about Roppongi. One of them is that Roppongi being ruled over by two brothers.

"I hope it's Rindou." You whispered to yourself.

It was a personal preference. You couldn't let go of your smile thinking about how you could possibly see Rindou Haitani. You wait for the guards to open the door, still excited over the fact that you might get to dance for the younger Haitani.

The guards opened the doors and you feel your boss pat you on your back as a way to tell you good luck and do a good job.

Your smile quickly fades as you see the back of a tall man with a short hair. It's Ran. You thought. You knew just by the short hair.

Ran turned around and faced you. "Leave us." You hear him say.

You stood still as your boss and his body guards leave the room. You looked over your shoulder as you hear the door close.

"Do I not have your attention?" You hear Ran say.

You quickly turn your head around as soon as you heard him. He might personally not be your favorite Haitani but he still is Ran Haitani, a member of one of the most notorious gang in Tokyo- no. Not only Tokyo but all across Japan.

"Of course you do." You said as you gave him a smile.

Ran only stares at you as a response. You see him fiddling with the small remote on his hand. It was probably the remote to control the lights and music of this room.

You looked up the ceiling as you notice the lights were turning dim and changing into a red tone.

"Setting the mood, Mr.Haitani?" you said you walked towards him.

He chuckles. "Of course. After all, I did came here for a dance." Ran replied.

You stood in front of him and looked up to meet his eyes. "Do you mind?" You said as you rested your hands on his chest. His coat was smooth to touch. Definitely expensive. You thought.

"If it's you and your hands, just go ahead." Ran said.

You stepped closer, your hands pushing him with a bit of pressure yet he was standing firm. You let out a little scoff.

"Mr.Haitani..." you said as you put more pressure in your push.

You hear him hum as a response. "I'm going to have you..." he stepped back a bit "...to sit down." You said as you pushed him towards the couch.

Ran looks up to you, "A little aggressive..." and smirks. "Aren't we?"

The way his down-turned eyes looked at you was oddly...seductive. You try to not admit that to yourself but it really is just sexy.

He continued to lean his back on the couch, making himself comfortable as he spread his legs apart. The space was just enough for you to stand between them.

You see Ran tap his thigh. "Best you get started now, don't you think?" He says.

Somehow you felt a chill run down your spine. You weren't cold because of the lack of clothing, you were used to it. It's just that, the way Ran Haitani speaks is authoritative... and just plain... "Attractive." You didn't even realize that you said the last part out off your thoughts and blurted it out.

Your eyes widen. He must've heard that. You thought. But there wasn't any change in his expression. You sighed in relief and composed yourself.

You walked towards him, picking the remote he left on the coffeee table on the way. You went to his side, running your hands on his arm up to his shoulder as you circle around him. You let your cold fingers lightly graze his neck when you were behind him.

The music starts as soon as you pressed a certain button on the remote you were holding.

You finally reached the spot in front of him. You positioned yourself between his thighs and slowly lowered yourself to sit on his lap.

You leaned closer to Ran, making your chest pressed against him while your hand playfully rests on his lower torso.

"Mr.Haitani..." you said as you slowly move your hand up to his chest. "I must have you know that I should be done for the night." you said as you slipped the remote in the pocket of his coat.

Ran chuckles. "Is that a problem?" He says.

You feel his hand wrapping around your waist. You quickly reached for hand and held it tight.

"Personally, yes." you pushed his hand away. "And oh- no touching of what isn't yours." You said as you stood up so you could proceed to your dance.

"What if it was mine?" You hear Ran say.

Your back was facing him as you swayed your hips down to his lap. You stopped your movements as soon as you heard him. You looked over your shoulder.

"I'm not yours." You shortly answered.

Ran's rested hands found their way to your thighs and traveled up to your waist. You feel his arms wrap across your waist, making both of your bodies press together.

He rests his chin on your shoulder. "I could buy you..." you feel his warm breath on your ear. It felt ticklish and smelled like mint mixed with a bitter, sweet smell from the wine he was drinking.

Fuck. You thought. You're already getting lost in your thoughts just from his smell and voice. You laugh a little at yourself. A silly thought comes up.

A smile forms in your mouth. "I'd rather your brother buy me." You said and stood up quickly.

You faced Ran and rested your hands on his shoulder while your left knee rests on his upper thigh where his cock rests. You already felt this earlier when you were sitting on his lap. He seemed so composed and unaffected but the erection you felt on your ass says something else.

"That's odd." Ran said as he looks up to you. "They usually prefer me." He says.

You inched your face closer to his, your lips almost touching his, as you sat again on his lap. You smile as you think about the words you were about to say. "But I prefer him." You said with a cocky smile.

At this point you realize that you didn't really prefer Rindou. Any of the Haitanis would do. After all, both of them are super hot and also, teasing men was one of your favorite things to do.

Ran opens his mouth to say something but the music ends and you quickly stood up.

"Sorry to end this quickly but goodbye for now." You said with a smile as leave the room. You hear Ran say something but it was muffled as soon as you closed the door.

Your heart pounds as you went down the stairs. What a fucking risky move. You thought. It maybe one of the dumbest things you have done in your life. Teasing a fucking crime boss. But somehow, despite your fast paced heart beat, you weren't scared. You trust your guts too much. It might be idiotic but your gut does tell you he's not dangerous. Well... he is but you got a feeling that something else is going to happen.

Ran on the other hand, was left in shock. His hand reaches for his temples to massage it. "Prefers my brother over me, huh?" He laughs. "That's a first."

He reaches for the phone placed in  the pocket inside his coat and called someone. It rings for a while.

"Buy it." Ran said with a slightly aggressive tone as soon as the person on the other line picked up. The other person was startled by Ran's decision.

"Sir, let me just confirm that we are about to buy the club in Shibuya that you're currently at?" The person on call said.

Ran smiles to himself. "Yeah. Buy it. Buy everything. From the land, the building and even the women." He paused. "...oh- and pay for it. The university debt that girl has and what ever the fuck kind of shit that needs to be paid."  He said and ended the call.

*

You stood in front of the club you work at. The usually flashing lights that would greet you were off and there was barely any music heard from the inside. Only the muffled music from the other buildings can be heard. You checked your phone to confirm the time and date.

Weird. You thought. It's 9:00 pm on a Saturday night. There's usually- no. There should be people here. For fuck sake. It's a club and it's Saturday night. Your brows crossed in frustration. You were planning to rake in some money tonight and go out with your friends after that.

You entered the club with a frown. It was still dim inside. The girls on the stages were nowhere to be found, as well as the usual men who were seated around them. You looked around more to see if someone else was in there.

There was no one in sight. You stood there for a moment. Still in disbelief that no one even bothered to message you that they're not coming to work.

You hear soft footsteps coming towards you.

"You finally came to work."

That voice. You thought. You quickly turned your back to face him.

"Mr.Haitani, what brings you here?" You ask him teasingly, knowing damn well why a man like is here.

You hear Ran scoff. "I thought you saw my emails."

Emails? You thought. "Oh- was that you?" You said with a purposely teasing smile. You remember them. The emails you purposely ignored.

Ran's brows furrowed. The slight frustration can be seen on his face. It quickly changed back into his usual calm look.

"I guess too many people keeps you company." He said with a cold tone.

You swallow the lump in your throat. You might have been teasing him a bit much at this point, you thought.

"Anyway, what brings you here if I may ask?" You said to swever away from the unusually heavy mood.

Ran looks at you from top to bottom and settles his eyes on yours. "I'm here to pick you up."

You tilt your head in confusion. "Me? I'm supposed to work though..." You said.

"Well, if you have read the emails that were sent to you, you would have known why." Ran said with an annoyed tone.

You quickly pulled up your phone to scan through your emails. You didn't even questioned as to how he got your personal email address. He's Ran Haitani after all.

After skimming through the three emails Ran have sent you, you were at a lost of words.

What you have read can be summarised into three things.

>One, Ran Haitani is now the new owner of the club you work for.

>Two, you are now in debt of him due to the fact that he has paid off ALL of your bills and lastly,

>Ran Haitani would let you meet his brother. In one condition, accompany him for one night.

"The last bit that you sent, what do you mean by 'accompany' you?" You asked.

Ran looks away from the glass of whiskey he was drinking and transferred his gaze on you. "You work in this industry. You should know what I mean by that, or should I make it clear for you?"

His words and the way he stared at you gave you goosebumps. It seems like you have already spent all your luck.

Lost in your thought, you didn't even notice that he has already walked towards you. Ran towers over you. He was so close, you can already smell his cologne without even trying to.

You looked up to have a clear view of his face and gave him a nervous chuckle. "I would just like you to elaborate, Mr.Haitani." you said as you try to not be swayed away by his glaring eyes.

Ran slid his hand on your back, you feel his thumb caressing your bare skin. "Should I tell you what I want to do with you?" He said as he tilts your head up with his hand that rests under your chin.

You gave him a nod as a response.

He leaned closer to your ear and pulled you closer towards him. Your pounding chest pressed up against his.

"I'd take you back in my place. Undress you out of this slutty dress you're in and fuck you until the only name you can call out is mine."

Ran pulls away "After I take you out for dinner, of course." He said with an innocent smile.

His first statement was...something. You thought. It definitely made you feel like something was pooling under your stomach. Kinda like butterflies but a lot more kinkier.

"Shall we go?" Ran's words snapped you back to reality.

You blinked a couple of times. Still shocked by what he said. "N-now?" You muttered.

"Yeah. I already have a great place to dine at in mind." Ran said.

Fuck. You thought. Dinner was what he was talking about. Different from what you had in mind.

"Sure." You said.

*

Ran opened the car door for you. It was kind of surprising, you thought. You expected him to be less of a gentleman.

Upon entering his car, it was what you would've expected from a rich man. The seats were black leather and  the inside of the car was over all spotless. One thing that you have noticed is that the car smells exactly like Ran.

"Where are your bodyguards?" You asked Ran as soon as he got inside the car.

"Why are you looking for them?" He questioned you back.

"I was just curious. I thought they were going to follow you around." You explained.

You hear Ran chuckle. "Not if I have private businesses with women." He said.

Your brows furrowed. "Businesses..." You said under your breath. Well, obviously someone like him had already been with a lot of women but it kind of irks you hearing it from him.

You looked away from him and faced the window as you hear Ran start the engine. You're not going to lie to yourself, you do have some issues with possessing things. Even if it's not yours.

Ran doesn't take away his sight off the road. This kind of irritates you. What am I even here for. You thought as you rolled your eyes.

"Is it far?" You asked.

"If you're talking about the restaurant, then yes, it is a bit far." Ran replied.

You faced Ran and smiled at him. "Good." You said.

Ran gave you a confused look but didn't say anything and continued to drive.

Little does he know, you had a naughty plan in mind.

*

You rested your hand on his thighs. Ran didn't give you any reaction. You traced circles with your index finger on his thigh and little by little, slightly moving your hand towards his crotch.

"What are you doing?" Ran said while still focused on the road.

"Nothing." You said with a smile despite your hand already unbuttoning his trousers.

Slowly, you unzipped his pants. You feel Ran adjust the way he sat. He was still silent but that slight movement was definitely a firm yes.

You hooked your thumb on the waist band of his boxer briefs and glanced at Ran to see his reaction. You can see his hand tighten the grip on the steering wheel while the other was resting on your own thigh.

Ran's eyes were still on the road. His free hand however, was going up your skirt. His hand was cold against your skin. It adds more to the excitement. You thought. Your eyes shot up when you feel the car stop and the hand between your inner thighs gone.

The traffic light was red.

You were quickly pulled into a deep kiss. Ran didn't waste anytime. He bit your lower lip, harsh enough for you to let out a little moan. As your mouth gape, he took the chance to press his own tongue against yours. You press your knees together, hoping to get enough friction and satisfy you.

Ran suddenly pulls away. You took a deep breath in response. After all, the kiss was literally breath taking.

You glance over Ran. He's acting as if nothing happened. Eyes on the road, left hand on the steering wheel and the other placed on the gear stick.

Your brows furrowed. No reaction? You thought.

You wonder your eyes around the road. It's almost 10 P.M on a Saturday night. Perfect timing. You thought. There are barely any other cars since most of them are parked in front of entertainment places.

"Mr.Haitani, I have a favour to ask." You said softly.

Ran gave you a hum as a response.

"Keep your eyes on the road for me, will you?" You said as you adjust your seat.

You tucked loose hair strands away from your face as you lean down towards Ran's lap.

And just like before, Ran adjusted the way he sat as an invitation to come closer.

Of course, that invitation is very welcome. You smiled to yourself. Everything is going your way. You thought.

Not wanting to waste time, you quickly went back to your plan. Which was to tease him. You hooked a finger in the waistband of his boxer briefs, tugging it down slowly and revealing his half hard cock. You inched your face closer, making sure Ran felt every hot breath you exhale.

Ran on the other hand, was trying his best to focus on the road. He know what game you're trying to play and he's more than happy to go along with it.

He moved his hips a little, making the tip of his cock brush against your bottom lip. You smirk. Happy with the thought of Ran Haitani being impatient. Unbeknownst to you, it was just him playing along.

You flatten your tongue out and licked a strip from the bottom of his cock to the tip. You gradually lowered your head to take it in your mouth. You hear Ran exhale.

Saliva finally pools in your mouth. You bobbed your head on his cock. While sloppily jerking him off in between to catch your breath but Ran is rather impatient. He grabbed the back of your head and forcefully lowered it.

"Don't stop." Ran said with authority.

He didn't even let you answer. Ran had a tight grip on your hair and the movements were out of your control. All you could to was to try to breath through your nose and relax your throat. You can already feel the slight sting on the back of your head. You can barely breath and the way you're positioned is rather uncomfortable.

But Ran is in control.  It's an open secret. Ran Haitani is a  control freak.
Once he gets his hands on you, it's up to him when to let go.

Mercy is a word Ran is awfully familiar with. But a times like these? It would even cross his train of thought.

You looked up to take glance on what he looks like. His face was calm, as if he isn't forcefully ramming his in your mouth. He noticed your stare. Your teary eyes met his. You furrowed your brows to show discomfort and gripped his thigh tightly. Ran is unfazed of course. Your pleading face only made him more aroused.

You can feel his cock twitch. You squeezed your eyes shut, expecting Ran to cum down your throat. But no. Instead, Ran pulls your head away from his cock.

"That's for later." He says as he wipes your flushed cheeks wet with tears.

You sat there puzzled. Still trying to process things. Still trying to catch your breath.

"Do you need more time? We're already here." Ran says.

Confused, you looked around. You didn't even realized but you're already in front of what seems like a luxurious restaurant. Nothing less from the Haitanis. You thought.

"I'm sorry- Let me just collect myself." You told Ran.

"Sure." He said with a soft smile.

You stare at his back as he gets out of the car. You took a deep breath and checked yourself out on the mirror. Once you're done, you looked around to figure out where Ran is. Looks like he's talking to someone. He glanced over your direction and your eyes met. He guessed that you're already done and walked towards the car to open the door for you.

Ran extended his elbow and you gladly hooked your arm to his. After all, your legs are still wobbly from what just happened in the car.

*

"Now tell me about your future plans." Ran said as he cut through the steak that he ordered.

"Plans?" You asked.

"Yes. Plans. Since you're basically in debt to me." Ran took a bite and smiled as he chews.

You scoffed. He's still playing this game? You thought to yourself.

"Technically, I didn't even asked for it. So, would you still consider that debt?" You gave him a smile.

Ran smiles back.

He feels your foot rubbing against his leg. It goes higher and higher. Reaching his inner thighs.

"If so, I can always pay you in other ways. Right?" You said as you pressed your foot against his clothed crotch.

Ran looks at you. A smirk slowly forming in his mouth. He placed his knife and fork down and leaned on the table. "How about I accept payments right away?" He slyly said.

*

Before you even know it, you're inside a building in the middle Roppongi. It was a quiet elevator ride with Ran. After all, the 54th floor is way way up there.

"How high is your pain tolerance?" Ran broke the silence.

"I'm sorry?" The question was unexpected.

"Your pain tolerance. How much do you think can you handle?" He asked.

Lost in your thought, you didn't even get to answer. The elevator dings and the doors open.

Ran grabs your arm. "You're not going to back out now, right?" He said as he leads you in to the living room.

You stand in front of the leather couch. The room smells nice. Although there's a hint of cigarette and whiskey lingering in the air.

"Would you like a drink?" Ran asks as he pours himself one.

You nod in response.

Before he hands you the glass, he pulled you into a kiss. You can feel his tongue against yours as well as a foreign object between the kiss. He guides your hand that holds the glass towards your mouth, forcefully making you drink.

You coughed. The bitter taste of alcohol coating your mouth.

"What was that?" You asked.

"A drug. I figured you'd like to try one since Rindou made it." Ran bluntly said.

You feel yourself getting dragged again. This time, towards the couch. Ran sat in the middle and positioned you between his legs.

"Let's continue where we left off, shall we?" Ran said.

Before you could even go down on your knees, "How about give me a little show first before you start?" He says.

"Sure thing. Mr. Haitani." You replied.

You placed your foot on the couch just beside his thigh. Slowly, you undo the straps of your heels. You turned yourself around and sat on his lap. Slightly bending over to reach over your other foot. Undoing the straps as well.

"Won't you unzip my dress, Ran?" You said in a low voice.

Ran leaned towards you. His nose brushed against the back of your neck. His breath was also hot against your skin. He placed his hands on your arms. You can feel it slowly moving towards your back where the zipper was located.

He held the zipper. There was a slight pause.

"WHAT THE FUC-" you said in shock as Ran tears your dress apart.

"I told you earlier, right? That I would undress you out of this slutty dress and fuck your relentlessly." He stated.

You didn't get to respond as he suddenly bent you on the coffee table.

"Stay." Ran said as he presses your head against the glass table.

He grips your thigh with his free hand to make them spread apart and just like the dress, your panties were also ripped off you.

Ran's finger found their way to your pussy. He positioned two fingers between the flaps andd rubbed you. Ever so slightly brushing against your clit.

"You're so wet to the point where you don't even need foreplay." You hear Ran say.

You furrowed your brows. Asshole. He has been teasing you since the car ride to the restaurant.

Ran continues to rub your pussy. Smearing your wetness all over the area. You can't help but arch your back to get more friction. Rubbing isn't enough. You needed more. You wanted more.

"Seem like you're a lot more impatient than I am." Ran says.

It's true. You're unusually patient. You weren't sure why at first. Then it hits you. It's the dru-

Your train of thought was cut off when Ran suddenly inserted two of his fingers inside you. Curling it slightly as its deep in you. Making you squirm and moan out load.

"F-fuck..." You let out a breathy curse.

"Focus." You hear him say.

"Focus on what you're feeling. How you're being pleasured." Ran said as he continues to thrust his fingers in you.

You dug your own nails on your palm as there's nothing to hold on. You can feel your climax getting closer. There's already a knot forming in your stomach. Your toes curl. You try your best not to finish yet.

"Mr.Haitani- w-wait... Please..." You tried your best to for coherent words.

Pleading Ran to slow down.

"Why should I?" Ran states.

He lets go of the hand that was pressing your head against the table. You felt a bit of relief. He also slid out the fingers that were in you.

You closed your eyes for a moment and tried to catch your breath but before you even had the chance to do that, Ran slams his cock deep in you.

You gasped. As if your airways were blocked. It was hard to breath.

Wait- Please- Stop-

You tried to say something but you can't seem to form words right now.

Ran reached for your face. He grabbed your chin and turned your face towards him.

"Were you trying to say something?" He says.

You know it's not even a question. Because Ran knew you can't answer.

In an attempt to communicate, you tried to grab his arm as you tried to maintain eye contact. You can barely see him though. Your vision was blurry due to tears.

Ran shrugged off your hand. He placed his on your back and pushed it down to bend your further. You were too weak to protest.

There's just an intense mixture of pain and pleasure that you're currently feeling.

Your bottom lip bleeding as you bit on it too hard. Your burning knees rubbing against the carpet. The tingling feeling of climax and Ran. Ran's moans. They're suppressed, but ever so slightly you can hear his shaky breaths.

"Fuck-!" You managed to moan out.

Your toes curled and you feel your legs go tingling numb.

Ran pulls out and helps you up.

"Let go to somewhere more comfortable." He said as he carries you to a room.

You feel the cold bedsheet against your back. You're still catching your breath and the tingling feeling of your orgasm still hasn't gone a way.

The bed shifts. It's Ran. He hovers over you. "Let's continue?" He says as he switched your positions. Making you sit on top of him.

"Wait- let me just..."

"Just what?" Ran asks with a tilted head.

He stares as you.

A smile forms on his face.

Ran adjusted the way he was sat and placed his hands on your waist. He grinded his hips. Making his cock rub against your clit.

He grabs your hips and lifted you. Aligning his cock to your hole.

Ran lets go of his grip and instead wrapped his arms around your waist lightly.

With no support from your weak knees, you slowly sink down. Making his cock enter you.

Ran pulls you in closer. You can feel his chest pressed against yours.  He rests his forehead on your shoulder.

"You're so hot, you know that right?" He mumbled.

"I really want to keep you." Ran added.

You feel Ran kiss your shoulder. He wakes his was to your neck, nibbling harshly to leave bright red marks.

"Move." He whispered.

His words sent shivers down your spine.

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders to help yourself move.

You slowly lifted yourself up and went down slowly as well. Your pace was slow and unsatisfying in Ran's opinion.

And being the control freak that he is, he had to have it his way.

You moved up slowly again but this time, the arms that were around your waist held on tighter and slammed you down his cock.

Ran was once again fucking you without mercy. All you could do was hold on tight around his shoulders and moan.

"Ah-!" You exclaimed as you feel a slap against your ass.

A burning sensation starts to form on your ass. Sadistic fuck. You thought. It's not even surprising that he's into this kind of thing.

Ran decided to change position and layed you on the bed. He positions between your legs again but this time grabbing the back of your knee and raising your left leg up. He lifted you up slightly and placed a pillow on your lower back.

"Remember when I asked you..." He ran his fingers from your abdomen, to your chest and up until they found their way wrapped around your neck
"...how much pain can you handle?" Ran said to end his sentence.

You grabbed his arm with both of your hands. You're not unfamiliar with this kind of play. In fact, you've tried it already with other people. But there's something about Ran that makes you feel excited and unsafe at the same time.

You swallowed the lump on your throat.

"Enough... Just enough pain to please you." You said.

"Good. Then try to handle it til' the end for me, okay?" Ran says with a soft smile.

You nod in response.

The grip around your neck slowly gets tighter. You tried your best to keep calm but only shaky breaths come out.

Ran starts to move. You feel every inch of him thrusting inside you. He picks up his pace and gripped your neck tighter.

You're already feeling light headed. Your vision is blurry. Is because of the lack of oxygen? You asked yourself. Probably. You thought.

Ran on the other hand, is definitely enjoying himself. Seeing you all messed up makes him more aroused. He slams himself in you once more. You dug your nails on his arm in response.

"Hnggh... F-fuck..." You can barely form words but to Ran, it's music to his ears. Your curses and moans went straight to his dick. Making his cock twitch.

"R-ran..." You said barely audible.

Your eyes met and you notice Ran smirk.

"More? Do you want more?" He said as he rolled his hips. You feel him hit your sweet spot. Making you throw your head back.

You grabbed the his wrist, trying to push him away with the little strength you have.

"N-no... No more." You said.

But your words means nothing to Ran. He continues to thrust in you, adjusting your lifted leg to have more access. To thrust in deeper.

You bit your lower lip. The pleasure you're feeling was too much and him squeezing your neck wasn't helping either. The drug that you swallowed already settled in your system. You barely feel pain but the pleasure you're feeling was heightened.

You batted your eyelashes, making the tears in the corners of your eyes fall. You rolled your eyes back.

"Ran... P-please..." You moaned.

Slowly, you feel the grip around your neck loosen. Ran slips his hand behind your back and lifted you up. Your heaving chest pressed against his once again.

He buries his face in the crook of your neck. Kissing the bruising marks around it.

"You into that?" He slyly asks. You can feel him smile.

You stayed silent. It wasn't bad. It actually felt really good. Too good. You thought. If you didn't beg earlier, you would've already been passed out by now.

"I haven't cummed yet, you know." Ran says.

"Should've cummed earlier then." You whispered back.

"Well, I'm savouring my time with you. So, no." He replied.

*

The room was once again filled by the sound of skin slapping accompanied by my moans. Too lost in your own pleasure, you didn't even noticed the sound of the door opening.

Ran slowly grabs a bunch of your hair from the scalp "I have a surprise for you..." he said and violently pulled your hair "Look up."

Your eyes were watery from all the pleasure you were receiving. After all, Ran was still fucking you relentlessly. It took you a moment before you  could even comprehend what was in front of you. It was all a shapeless blob in your vision.

You feel Ran pulling out his cock slowly. You let out a shaky moan as you feel every inch of him. You squeezed your eyes shut to let the built up tears fall. You tried to focus your eyes on what was infront of you. Fuck. It wasn't a what. It was a who. There was a whole fucking person in front of you.

"It seems like you're having fun. Brother."

Your eyes shot open. Fuck. You said under your breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
952K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
255K 16.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
137K 559 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!