The Fall of a PineTree and Ri...

By Ninjagolover96

I really suck at summaries, so I apologize for what you are about to read. I'm just gonna go ahead and rate t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
In Memoria

Chapter 1

2.4K 60 0
By Ninjagolover96

~dipper~

I was roaming through the hall of memories about me that Stan had blocked off in his mind. I opened a few doors and watched the memories behind them. With each memory of Stan bossing me around that I watched, I grew angrier and angrier. Finally, I reached the memory of me chopping wood while Stan and Soos sat on the porch and watched. When I heard Stan say that he hated me, My vision went red. I slammed the door shut as hard as I could. I panted harshly in my anger as the door suddenly went up in sapphire blue flames and the memory was burned away. I started walking back down the hall to find Mabel, Soos, and those anime guys Mabel liked when I stopped suddenly. I thought for a minute about how the others treated me. Mabel whined and pouted to get her way, making me sacrifice everything that I had worked for, Soos mostly ignored me, Wendy crushed my heart when I told her about my feelings, and Stan hated me with a passion.

"BILL!! SHOW YOURSELF!!" I yelled into the air around me before the triangular demon popped into existence in front of me.

"Yeesh, kid. Calm down, I can hear you from anywhere in Stan's mindscape," Bill said as he crossed his black noodle arms

"I want to make a deal," I said as I crossed my arms.

"What kind of deal, PineTree?" Bill asked, curiosity shining in his eye as he adjusted his hat.

"I want to help you with whatever you're planning. I'm done being treated like shit by the people that are supposed to be my family. In return, I want you to stop Gideon from getting the code to the safe. If anyone is going to destroy the Mystery Shack, It had better damn well be me," I said with a growl building in my throat.

"On one condition," Bill said as ash flew through the air to float around him, "You become a demon and join me as my second in command. You've got a lot of potential as a demon, kid. I won't be able to transform you until I am in the physical world, so I'll be teaching you the inner workings of demonic magic."

"Deal," I said as I held my hand out towards him.

His eye seemed to grin as he reached out and gripped my hand tightly. Ice blue flames sprang to life around our joined hands. I looked at our hands for a moment before my arms began to burn in pain. I let out a gasp as black lines slowly faded into view on my forearms. I looked at my arms to see that an image of the Cipher Wheel burned into my arms. There were also other symbols marring my flesh, but none were as prominent as the Cipher Wheel. Bill released my hand once the flames died away.

"Dude, how the hell am I going to pass this off?" I demanded as I rubbed my arms to soothe the burn.

"I'm sure you'll think of something, PineTree. Here's a piece of his mindscape for you to use," Bill said, snapping his fingers and making a vial with a glowing substance swirling around inside.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Barrier spell around the Shack to keep the brat out. Now, time to go stop Gideon from getting that code. I'll see you tonight in your dreams! And Gideon has cameras hidden in those little pins of his!!" Bill yelled before vanishing in a white flash.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded through the maze of memories to find my bitch of a twin sister and the idiot that ignores me. Once I heard Mabel's annoying voice I let out a faked groan of pain and began rubbing my arms. I looked up at the others as I walked into their view.

"Guys?" I asked, drawing their attention.

"Dipper!! Where have you been?!" Mabel yelled as she ran over to me before she noticed my arms. "What happened?"

"I-I stopped Bill, but he burned these markings into my arms. I think he cursed me," I said, faking a hiss as she touched the markings on my right arm.

"Dude, what if these are on your arms when we wake up?" Soos asked.

"I'll figure out something to tell Stan," I said as Mabel released my arms.

"How are we going to get out of here?" Mabel asked before the three of us went fuzzy like static on a tv.

"Looks like Stan is waking up," Soos said.

"That works," I said before everything went black.

The next thing that I knew was waking up on the living room floor with Mabel and Soos with Stan waking up in his chair. I let out a choked gasp at the burning pain in my arms. I looked at my arms to see the marks from Bill coming into view. I felt a small weight drop into my vest pocket. I felt of that pocket and smiled faintly when I felt the vial containing a shred of Gideon's Mindscape. I sat up with a groan to see Stan talking to Soos and Mabel.

"What happened to your arms, kid?" Stan asked.

"I got cursed for stopping a dream demon, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that Gideon won't be taking the Shack anytime soon. And I have an idea for how to keep him out for good," I said with a groan as I stood up.

"What are you going to do?" Mabel asked as she and the others followed me out of the room.

"Anti-Gideon barrier spell," I said as I went up to my attic bedroom.

I walked over to my desk to grab the author's journal when I spotted a deep blue book resting on my pillows and a satchel filled with something. I picked up the book and smiled faintly at the silver pine tree emblazoned on the front cover and the matching silver fastenings. I opened the book and read the first page. I smiled faintly when I saw that the entry on the first page was a barrier spell designed to keep out a specific person with a piece of their mindscape. All I needed was the ingredients. I opened the satchel and my smile widened when I saw that the bag contained everything that I would need for the spell. I pulled the vial containing the piece of Gideon's mindscape out of my vest pocket and carefully dropped it into the bag. I carried the bag and the book downstairs and immediately headed outside. The others came out to watch me as I set up the spell, a process that took me over an hour to complete. I felt magic welling up inside me as I chanted the incantation. Once I was done with the incantation, a bright blue barrier slowly appeared around the grounds of the Shack until it formed a dome before it vanished. Not even a minute later, Gideon comes running out of the woods with a bunch of dynamite. I smirked as he slammed into the barrier and bounced back before landing on his fat ass.

"Having a little trouble there, Gideon?" I asked as he picked himself up.

"YOU! You turned my minion against me!!" Gideon spat. "I will have that deed even if I have to blow that shack to bits!!!"

"Yeah....you aren't getting through this barrier, kid," I said as I stood up, noticing that a journal was on the ground behind him.

"I'll find a way to bring this darn barrier down, Dipper Pines!" Gideon yelled before I tackled him.

During the fight, I managed to knock the journal into the barrier and out of Gideon's reach just as he punched me in the face. I felt my nose break under his punch before the others came running outside. I managed to kick Gideon off of me and scrambled back into the barrier. Gideon let out a yell as he banged his fists against the barrier.

"Dipper Pines! You give me back my journal!!!" Gideon yelled.

"No way, brat!" I yelled back as I wiped away the blood pouring from my nose.

"I'll get you back for this!!!" Gideon said as he stalked back into the woods as I picked up the journal.

I gasped quietly at seeing the number 2 written on the golden hand stuck to the front. I winced at Mabel suddenly poking at my nose. I hissed in pain and shoved her hand away.

"It looks broken, bro-bro," Mabel said as I picked up my journal and cleaned up the mess from the barrier spell.

"It is broken, Mabel," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whoa. Are you making your own journal?" Mabel asked.

"Seemed like a good idea at the time," I said as I headed back inside with everyone.

"Give the two journals to Fez. It will speed up our plans," I heard Bill's voice whisper into my ear.

I went upstairs and grabbed the third journal after I laid my journal on my bed. I walked back downstairs after grabbing a clean washcloth from the bathroom. I wandered around the shack until I found the others in the kitchen.

"Grunkle Stan? I have something I want to show you," I said as I sat at the table across from him.

"What is it, kid?" Stan grumbled as he drained a can of Pitt Cola and I laid the two journals on the table.

"Journal number 3 is what Mabel and I have been using all summer to fight off the various monsters we've encountered," I said as I flipped through the pages before shoving the journal towards him.

"And this other journal?" Stan asked before I flipped it open to the page that held the summoning spell for Bill.

"Gideon had it, but I managed to get it from him," I said. "He used this to summon the dream demon that invaded your mind. He wanted to get the code to the safe, but I stopped him."

"Geez, Kids. Now I where you're getting all this weirdness crap from. Mind if I take these for a laugh?" Stan asked before getting up with the journals in his arms.

"Not like I could stop you," I grumbled before I went upstairs.

I grabbed some clean clothes from my closet before heading back down to the bathroom and took a quick shower to rinse the blood and dirt from my body, being extremely careful with my nose. Maybe I could convince Bill to teach me a healing spell or two since I always seemed to be getting hurt. I stepped out of the shower and carefully dried off, before looking in the mirror to check on my nose. I made a face when I saw that it was crooked. I took a deep breath and quickly moved it back into place so it was straight again. I gripped the edge of the sink and breathed through the pain. Once I had gotten dressed, I grabbed a couple of Stan's pain pills from the medicine cabinet behind the mirror and went to the kitchen. After I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, I took the pain pills and went back upstairs to bed. I sat the water bottle on my desk and crawled into bed. I snuggled deeper into my covers and let myself fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
84.9K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
816K 23.1K 40
Bill wanted someone to care for and share his knowledge with, just between the two of them. But Bill never wanted a lover, being a demon was an advan...
239K 6.9K 23
After a terrible car crash resulting in the death of their parents, 17 year olds Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent back to Gravity Falls to live with t...