Shadows Of Sin

By xox_aishax

A shadow. A mystery. But to some, a problem that must be removed. _ Ashe is a large part of Meliodas's past... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Not an Update
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Bonus Chapter 6
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seven

618 22 14
By xox_aishax

All of a sudden, Meliodas rushed to them and punched Hendrickson in the face, causing blood to escape his mouth.

"Try as you might Hendrickson, you'll never win. As long as the Seven Deadly Sins are alive, we'll protect Liones and everyone else in it!" He exclaimed.

Well this would be interesting...

-

The Sins were all there in their glory, ready to fight and save Liones from Hendrickson.

Meanwhile, I was thinking of a name to give the creature. He wasn't human, nor was he a demon, or a Shadowbeast... he was a fusion of the three so a Fusionbeast? Whatever.

Meliodas was the first to attack with a punch, causing the fusion creature to be thrown back to Diane's hammer, Gideon. The giantess swung her weapon, causing Hendrickson to be thrown back into a mountain.

When the smoke cleared, Hendrickson was back on the ground, his body perfectly intact which made no sense to some of the sins.

"Sir Meliod-" Elizabeth began.

"Listen Elizabeth, Meliodas is doing all of this so you can be saved. And if we go beyond that, he's doing is so the rest of the world can be saved." I held her face with my fingers against her blushed cheeks as she trembled in my grasp.

"If you keep telling him to stop and by some miracle he listens, no one will be able to stop the outcome. Not him, you, or any of the Sins." As I got closer to her face and kept my unwavering gaze on hers, her blush deepened.

"Stay here where Meliodas doesn't have to worry about you." I released her from my grip but seeing her painfully obvious blush, I pressed a chaste kiss to the corner of her lips and pushed her back slightly so she was on the floor.

Her eyes widened and her entire face was left brighter than a tomato.

While it was amusing to see the way she reacted, I hadn't kissed anyone since the time I got drunk- which was an extremely rare occurrence- after Meliodas forgot about me.

It was a human by the name Sirena and with her blonde hair and bright green eyes, my drunk self had convinced me that Meliodas had come back for me.

I guess I'd always been a lovestruck fool who'd run in endless circles.

A jolt to my temper snapped me out of my thoughts as a plan spilled into my mind.

"What kind of strategy is this?! We have no confirmation that it's going to work!" I exclaimed to the short blonde.

He ignored the questions that everyone asked.

So we were a reincarnated goddess, a lovesick fool and an idiot who'd been dropped on his head as a baby.

"All right everyone! Shall we begin?" He gave a grin before disabling his powers and I was debating whether I should take a seat and enjoy the show, allow even more of my concern to show, or join the fight.

Meliodas wasted no time, quickly attacking Hendrickson whose reflexes kicked in. They moved messily yet I could see the experience they both held.

Little Gil was the first to attack, his lighting hitting both Hendrickson and Meliodas, followed by more Holy Knights adding on.

It was a spectacular sight that I would've loved to admire if I wasn't worried to death for my ex.

Diane sent a barrage of rocks, King used his Sunflower form the Spirit Spear and Ban used something called Vanishing Kill, a large gash appearing near Meliodas' shoulder.

"Is that enough Captain?" The undead man asked.

"Almost." Meliodas replied, his gaze finding mine.

It's almost as though he was begging me to attack him with the way he looked at him. Only I wasn't sure if it was to be an assault of affection or one of pain.

"Eclipsic Demise." I made a sign with my two fingers and a barrage of black crescent shaped orbs rushed towards him, marring his skin but being absorbed by him nonetheless.

It wasn't my most powerful spell as I didn't want to risk anything but it would hopefully be enough.

Suddenly, bright golden light surrounded Meliodas in what appeared to be a tornado with lightning trying to escape its hold.

"It can't be..." Hendrickson spoke, leaning back by a fraction.

"You bet it is." Meliodas snickered slightly but said no more until finally calling out "Revenge Counter!"

"After disabling his own magical powers, he stores every single attack he receives, unleashing them all at once. Without pinpoint control, he'll inevitably self-destruct. It's a double-edged sword as well as the Captain's ultimate blow." Gowther kindly explained.

"According to my calculations, your survival rate after being subjected to the attack would be 0.2 percent. Good luck."

Seeing his inevitable defeat, Hendrickson tried to run away but was stopped by another Holy Knight who trapped him in a sphere.

He managed to break through the barrier but still couldn't get away.

"You don't understand Hendrickson. In return for useless power, you abandoned everything important to you!" Meliodas charged forward. "And that, is your sin!"

Was it over?

Meliodas dropped down and landed on the ground.

Luckily, his lover was there to help him up and their cutesy moment of staring into each other's eyes was stopped by the king.

As they were talking, I felt black spots cover my vision and before I knew what was happening, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I hit the floor.

-

I woke up in a dark cave-like area and felt what appeared to be handcuffs on my wrists and chains on my feet. My daggers glinted on the floor just barely out of reach.

I struggled against the restraints but as I tried spell after spell, nothing happened.

"Don't bother darling, I built those restraints for you. The only way you're getting out of there is... you don't need to know." Her voice was smooth and elegant but I could never forget who it belonged to.

"Why are you alive?" I spat.

"That's no way to talk to your mother, Ashe." She spoke.

Her red lips curled up into a smile as she took a long nail and dragged it down the side of my face, drawing a thin line of blood.

"Keep your nasty hands off me!" I exclaimed as I spat in her face.

I saw her magenta and blue eyes flash red but she managed to control her anger.

"Don't you have questions for me. Like something to do with your friend Anra perhaps?" She grinned like she had the upper hand.

"Don't say her name until you're worthy of it." I grit my teeth in anger when she let out a chuckle.

"Oh darling I'm your mother, you can't talk to me like that." She leaned forward and placed a kiss on my cheek.

The lipstick stung and I'm certain she poisoned it.

"I know you have questions for me sweetheart, but they'll have to wait till I'm ready to give you the answers and till we can meet in person instead of me entering your mind. Oh and quick question, why was your mind so easy to infiltrate? You're getting weak." She grinned again before getting a large syringe and sticking it in my arm.

She pulled on it and sucked up my blood, her eyes sparkling as she watched the liquid fill the tube.

"You bitch." I managed.

The area she kissed felt like it was boiling and the skin was peeling.

"There there daughter dearest. As soon as Creede joins you, we'll have a lovely little family reunion." The black spots reappeared but before everything went dark again, I saw the necklace around her neck.

What was going to happen...?

-

"She's awake." Gowther's face was what I woke up to.

"Huh?" I asked, my voice laced with sleep.

"You're awake! Quick, go get ready so we can go." Diane smiled.

Whatever my mother did to me must have had long term effects because I was hallucinating that Diane was a lot smaller than a member of the giant race was meant to be.

I wore a new outfit that looked the same as my old one save for the deep purple threaded that embellished the black material.

A feeling of dread surrounded me which was the excuse I used to explain what possessed me to take one of my daggers and trim my hair so it ended at my mid back. A small amount of heat and it was still curly and seemingly alive, but much more tame.

My multicoloured eyes reminded me too much of my mother, so I used a spell Merlin had shown me where a thin, coloured layer covered my natural eye colour, leaving my new eyes a dull magenta.

When I first cast the spell my eyes felt slightly irritated and uncomfortable but I got used to it.

Finally, mI made my way down where everyone was gone apart from Ban who was preparing a meal.

He said that Meliodas claimed that whoever found Hawk- who was apparently alive again- would be granted their wish.

Wanting no part of it, I went to the pantry and took out the ingredients to make dango. I paid it no mind when a squealing pig made its way into the Boar Hat and started devouring the meal Ban had created, simply snacking on the sticks of the sweet snack.

I blocked out all conversation and stared into space while the Boat Hat filled with arguments.

The deep feeling of dread still hadn't left me and seemed to get even thicker as I tried to think of what was going to happen.

As far as I knew, Hendrickson had failed to acquire some of Elizabeth's blood and after we killed him, there would no longer be an enemy who wanted to free the Demon race.

I hadn't realised that I'd broken the stick in my hands.

"Oh hey Ashe!" Meliodas grinned.

I lazily waved my hand in greeting as I tried to ignore how much his closeness with Elizabeth bothered me.

He must've said something to me because I saw him and everyone else staring at me as though they expected and answer to something.

"I said Elizabeth's asking how you're feeling now." He oh so kindly repeated for me.

I glanced at the blushing girl who looked away and gave a slightly mocking smile that was in no way intended.

"I'm fine." With that, I stood up and went back to my room, leaving the leftover dango for whoever wanted it.

Taking one of my daggers, I stabbed it into my chest after quietly muttering something and fell back onto the bed.

The leaking blood felt comfortable and as the darkness took over once again, I welcomed it with open arms.

-

A/N: So I've had a really shitty two weeks.

Hope you guys enjoyed and let me know what you think.

I'll probably post the next chapter in a few hours.

Oh and this hasn't been edited (now that I think about it I shouldn't put this at the top)

Jā na.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.7K 16
Hi guys, this is my very first reader insert fanfiction so I hope you enjoy it. I do not own any of the characters of Nanatsu no Taizai or you, the...
5.8K 140 41
✨Out for Blood sequel✨ ⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. I do not own The Seven Deadl...
6.6K 106 19
⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. THIS IS YOUR WARNING! Aella never cared about the wa...
538K 13.9K 48
What happens when Y/n and Meliodas are looking for the rest of the sins together. And they are husband and wife. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ...