๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By avida_meraki

"๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

Before you read;
::แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท. [ 'ส€แดœแดแดส€s'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿธ. [ 'แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ สœแด‡ส€แด'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿน. [ 'แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ ส€แด€ษชษดแด…ส€แดแด˜ แด…แดœแด„สœแด‡ss'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿบ. [ 'แด„แด€แดœษขสœแด› ษชษด ๐Ÿบแด‹'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿป. [ 'สœแด‡แด€สŸแด‡ส€ แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡sแด„แดœแด‡' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿผ. [ '๐Ÿพแด›สœ ส™แด€สŸสŸ' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿฝ. [ 'ส™ษชษข แด…แด€ส' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿพ. [ 'แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿฟ. [ 'แด„ษชแด›ส แดา“ แด„แดษดแด›ส€แด€แด„แด›s'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. [ 'แดœษดา“แดส€แด›แดœษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด‡ษดแด„แดแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. [ 'า“ส€แดœษชแด›s แด€ส€แด‡ ษดษชแด„แด‡ '] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. [ 'sสœแด€สŸสŸ ษช แด›ส€แดœsแด› สแดแดœ? ']โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. [ 'แด…แด‡แด€แด… แดส€ แด€สŸษชแด แด‡'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. [ 'แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ แดส€ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. [ 'แด€ษดsแดกแด‡ส€s ษขษชแด แด‡ษด'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. ['แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส สœแด€ษดแด…'] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. [ 'แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด›ษชษดษข' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. [' แด„แดษดา“แด‡ss แด›แด sแดส€ส€แดแดก '] ๐Ÿ‹ (โ›ˆ๏ธ)
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. [' in a Blizzard '] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. [ 'สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชษด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแดส€แด…s' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. [ ' สแดแดœส€s แด›ส€แดœสŸส ' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. [ ' แด€ แดแดษดแด…sแด›แด€แด…แด› แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s ' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. [ ' แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแด…s' แด›แด‡sแด› ' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. [ ' า“ษชส€แด‡แดกแดส€แด‹s แด€ษดแด… ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ ' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ
Epilogue
New Book preview
New Book Preview II

๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. [ 'แดแดส€แด€(x) แด˜ส€แดส™สŸแด‡แดs ' ] โ›ˆ๏ธ

6.2K 255 528
By avida_meraki

Once the sun had raised to shine down onto Liyue's heavenly peaks, your quest began once more and you had arrived at the safe harbor with the famous Ragnvindr beside you.

The streets were way noisier than in Mondstadt, and the harbor always had that tender aroma of street food everywhere you go. The smell reminded you of your childhood, in which the streets were so packed, you had lost sight of your family. The one thing that made all your tears go away was by following a strong sent coming from the famous Wanmin Restaurant. That was where your family found you.

And that was the one place you looked forward to once stepping foot in the city of contracts. You were just on your way to the Restaurant, when you heard yelling in the middle of the plaza.

"You said this was the last time!" Yelled a young man.

"I did not make that a promise" So spoken another man, but with a cavernous voice.

You tend to not barge into their argument, but it was so deafening that the people stared at them while passing by, some had even stopped to listen, which made you feel terrible and embarrassed.

"That's not a very clever idea" Diluc commented as you approached the tall men.

"Sorry to intrude, but you're making quite a scene. Might I ask what's the issue?" You glance at the ginger haired man who was so furious towards the other man.

"Oh hi there lovely lady~" The man who was just yelling, suddenly turned flirtatious after seeing you. You believe you can't get anything with this man, so you faced the dark haired man instead.

"I... was just borrowing a bag of mora" He looked shameful after speaking the truth.

"he asks the same thing every week!" The ginger frowned. "I can't keep giving you mora for no reason"

"mora! So that's what this is about" You cheered which caught the mens attention, silencing them as you grinned. To you, mora is never a problem, so after hearing the issue, you might be able to fix this once and for all.

"so Mr...." You raised a brow after staring at the ginger.

"Childe!~"

"and Mr...?"

"Zhongli"

"You are arguing because Mr. Zhongli asked for mora again that Mr. Childe keeps carelessly offering?"

"I wasn't carelessly offering it. He asked for it once and then again. I didn't mind, only until he became bold to keep asking for more!" Childe huffed after crossing his arms.

"Zhongli, you're an adult right? I assume you have a job" You looked at the dark haired man who dropped a sweat after hearing your question.

"I do, but it's not something that could offer me thousands" Childe snickered at Zhongli's reply. "Is that why you're asking for mora?" You tilt your head.

"No, I'm simply asking because I want to have lunch. But I believe I had forgotten my wallet.."

You glance at Childe who already had an irk mark on his forehead. "Lunch isn't expensive, but I understand why Childe is mad. You can't just get comfortable and keep using him for mora"

Zhongli looked confused. Wanting to solve this argument, you grabbed a bag of mora from your bag. "This should be enough to treat you" You smiled as you handed Zhongli the 10k mora.

"W-What?! But M'lady, what about you?" Childe gave off an unsettled expression after witnessing your actions.

"And what about me? Do you assume I'm a regular person?" Your eyebrows narrowed at the blue eyed man. "Of course not!"

"Hm, well then, carry along" You left the scene after taking a second glance at Zhongli who slightly smiled at the mora in his hands.

"clever, is it not?" You smiled at Diluc in satisfaction. "that's one way to fix it, I guess" Never once did he look at you after that.

"Yoohoo! M'lady!~" You hear Childe's voice getting close from behind you. It was like he was waving his hand proudly in the sky as he ran after you. With that tone, you felt chills down your spine.

You and Diluc had already found a table in Wanmin Restaurant, and from that seat, you can finally see the ginger approaching you. Diluc was not very happy with the man's presence by the look of his expression.

"Uh.. yes?" The man had now claimed a seat right beside you, and from across the table, Diluc looked distressed.

"You won't mind if I join you right?" Childe cheekily smiled like he's the happiest man in the world. "oh, unless this is a... date?" He points at Diluc and back to you repeatedly.

"not at all" You smiled with gritted teeth, slightly intrigued by that weird aura he carried. "Right Master Diluc?" You tried to tell him something with your eyes, sadly, the man only thought you were uncomfortable.

"Have a seat over here, she hates being close to people" Diluc patted the seat beside him. The ginger shrugged and followed his words.

-

"So M'lady, what interests you in a guy?" Childe asked out of the blue after receiving your ordered dishes and payment for the bills.

You choked on your food after hearing such question. "U-Uh, I'm not sure. I guess it doesn't matter what or who they are, as long as they can treat a woman right?" You gulped down on your food. "Sorry if I have basic tastes, I'm not really looking for anyone" You felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. You can't help but think they must've thought you're the most basic person in existence.

"No worries, I'm glad you answered" He giggles at your cuteness.

Diluc let out a loud cough. "So Mr. Childe, what brings you here?"

"Oh nothing~ I'm just free from work right now"

"And your occupation is?..."

"secret~"

That made you feel more curious now. He's just your typical playful guy walking about in the streets, but your keen senses say otherwise. His charming smile wasn't enough to hide that dark presence within him. What is he hiding?

"How about the both of you?" Childe questions.

"I'm simply just the owner of Dawn Winery" Diluc closed his eyes.

"Secretary of the nursing house, also soon to be the 6th generation head of my clan" Your words sounded like you were showing off, but you really weren't.

"Ooohh~ so you're like a princess!~" Childe admired your eyes.

"uh.." Losing your appetite, you were simply poking your food with a fork. "ahem, I'm full now. Let's look around for anything useful we could bring to our journey" You looked at Diluc who had just finished his food with no crumbs left behind.

You stood up in sync with the redhead leaving the ginger dumbfounded. "Where're you guys going?", "The market" You answered. Childe stood up and walked beside you, much closer than Diluc on the other side.

"Hehe~ so M'lady, why are you here in the first place? Judging by your outfits, you're both from Mondstadt right?"

Diluc glared at the man for a quick second. "Just business" You gave a quick answer, walking closer to Diluc as you were uncomfortable with the flirty man.

"Who is he supposed to be, the butler?" Childe glares back at Ragnvindr as if it was now a staring contest, but much more tension which made you sweat as you walked between them. Diluc, hearing from the foolish man's words, was his last straw.

"I don't mean to come off as rude but your presence is a nuisance to our trip and by far the most infuriating mortal we have come across in Liyue. Do be so kind and find another woman to charm, or even better, just go home"

Diluc's lines made both you and Childe in complete shock, halting you from your tracks. The gentleman finally found his breaking point, and it was very rare to catch Diluc Ragnvindr in fury. The silence between the three of you made him just realize what harsh words he let out. "Apologies, that wasn't meant to be said out loud" He cleared his throat, though his expression and tone never gave off apologetic vibes. You knew he didn't feel sorry.

"Don't take it to heart, you just offended him. Anyway, you should leave us be, you don't have to return the favor" You slightly chuckled.

Childe reading the room, he nods and showed a wide grin. "Well then, it was nice meeting you. I sure hope to meet you again"

As the man left, you faced Diluc with a smug face. "What was that all about?"

"He's too loud..." The man merely frowned.

"I'm glad I was there to witness the great wrath of the Young Master Diluc Ragnvindr" You laughed to your heart's content but eventually got cut off with your forehead being flicked by his fingers.

"ow....." You rubbed your red forehead.

"well-deserved"

All joke's aside, you returned to a serious expression. "There's something off about him, don't you think?"

"Yeah, whatever he's associated with, his background, and power, we shouldn't let our guard down around him" Diluc's hands clutched into a fist. You both filled the atmosphere with tension and solemnity as you walked to the market. Even the citizens felt it as they pass by you, threatened by the gruesome aura lingering within your presence.

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆
A/N

Ever since the fishing system was added, it became the source of war in co-op, and genshin impact in general.

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 71K 58
โin the midst of all the chaos, he found peace; with her. โž ๐†๐„๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐€๐‚๐“! ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โœƒ...
17.7K 434 62
!The events in this book may contain spoilers or mentions of blood,gore or death and everything in this book is fictional and not cannon. I also do n...
103K 1.5K 90
Disclaimer I do not own every character in here, all credits belongs to Hoyoverse ! Warning : false grammar etc. This book contain : - Fluff โค๏ธŽ - An...
2.3K 54 38
Headcanons, oneshots, fanfics and drabbles of characters from Genshin Impact (could be x reader or ship!)