(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

By smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 18

1.6K 33 20
By smuthasthecolourred

I'm sorry if the chapters are long, but i enjoy writing smut details. Please do tell if you would like it shorter. I would try and speed it.

And fyi, this is a slow burn.🙂

I represent,

Jealous

Anastasia Pierce:

Four weeks in this school wasn't the worst. With a terrible french accent, yet i managed to speak somehow.

I stood in the mirror fixing that ghastly blue dress on me and brushing my now wavy lob. I cut my hair started reading more and clearing the way of what i wish to be after graduation. Everything was clear yet uncomfortable.

"Get your ass here right now." the hand mirror i used to communicate with Liz shouted when she appeared. I jumped right away before taking the dress off realising it wasn't even mine. My roommates, who's much smaller in size than me.

"What are you talking about?" I scoffed rolling my eyes. "I'm not backing down this time." She widened her blue eyes at me making me chuckle. "I cannot, trust me it's really good here." I must admit, i missed Hogwarts.

I missed Blaise and Liz, i missed the lessons the corridors, quidditch, detentions.

Riddle.

"You really need to get here there are some bullshit going on and i need you." She assured before moving in her place and suddenly appearing my dorm.

I jumped since i was in my underwear which wasn't much of anything but a thong and my bra. "Liz!" I quickly put my shorts on in shock.

"Put something on a top too, Blaise is on his way. And before you ask." She threw herself on my bed resting on her elbow, "i made a portkey." She smiled with sucked lips.

"I like the hair." She smiled widely before i blushed, yeah i know i look good. I took my tank top rolling it in my palms before the dark skinned boy materialised falling to the floor. "Ow." He grunted before scratching his head and looking up. "Nice hair." He commented with a teethy smile.

I flipped it back in pride, "what do you want?" I crossed my arms as he stood then hugged me tight. "Hi Blaise." I rubbed his back before he pulled back.

"First off you need to know that Damon's under Blaise's bed tied up and mouth taped, he's been like that for two days." She raised her brows before i dropped my jaw. "You're better be kidding." I blinked at her as she shook her head.

"That's after i hung him from his pants in the middle of the common room after petrificus totalusing him." He crossed his arms in pride. Liz cleared her throat burning her eyes through him. He parted his lips then turned back to me, "and after Liz shaved half his hair." He added causing me to widen my eyes in shock.

"Shit." I wagged my head in confusion but also glee. "Now pack your stuff." She tapped the covers. "I'm sorry. I cannot." I sighed before they both stood tall in front of me.

"I have a reputation there and by the way no one cares about me in Hogwarts anyways except for you guys." I smiled widely before Blaise cleared his throat. "Anna even Draco asked about your absence." He lowered his head making me chuckle. "It isn't good enough." I shook my head biting my lip.

Wait, Malfoy. As in Draco daddyissued Malfoy. I felt like a fucking queen. But there was no other reason. I held the pendant which i never took off swinging it back and forth in the chain.

"Fine Fine. I'll tell you." Liz slapped her thigh. "There's some rumours that you need to hear and investigate. Because you're the best at it." She lifted her chin still vague. I let the necklace fall freezing that little muscle strain underneath.

I still stayed mute waiting. If it's good, i will go back. "There are rumours that Greengrass is hooking up with a specific individual and that person can adopt her-" he started. "I'm coming." I just really hope she's not hooking up with you know who.

"Packing?" She raised her shoulders. "Now?" I raised a brow as Blaise was already shuffling through the opened wardrobe in front of my bed.

Yes, i did want to find it out, but i also wanted to go back. I feel better, I'm breathing, I'm enjoying the details of everything. More books finished and others to read. This place felt like a hotel but not Hogwarts. Not home and i wanted to go home.

...

"Anna Pierce!" Dean waved at me as i strolled in the corridors. I went back just like that. Wait, I didn't realise someone was actually going to notice my absence or existence.

The smell of the quidditch court and old paper collided with the mist's sending goosebumps under my shirt. New year was last week so the frostiness turning my nose and cheeks reddish as my scarf was tight around my neck. I exhaled haze playing with it like a toddler.

"The hair!" He raised his thumbs up, yet it wasn't obvious that i blushed. I smiled back stepping deeper into the corridors with the double trouble. Liz looked adorable with her face red and cold, i wanted to keep her as a pet but that'll be weird to ask. My hair looked good, yay!

"Told ya," Blaise threw an arm over my shoulder. "Unexpected to be honest." I shrugged as we walked and my eyes caught a few ones staring back at me. Grey, dark and blue ones. But not Daymon's.

"What do we have?" I leaned against him as he bit his lip looking down at me with zeal. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "It's good to have you back Anna," he beamed before i smiled back then looked forward. "Dada am i right?" I raised a brow before they halted in place at a second. I turned back immediately scowling in puzzlement.

"Alright one:" Liz held my shoulders stabling me in place. "Don't think about anything inappropriate in class anymore." She gulped before i tilted my head blinking. "Professor Riddle started practicing legilmency." She looked at Blaise before he swallowed. I raised my brows in shock.

"Like actually?" I paused. Shit shit shit. This will be the worst challenge of the year. "Two: he's been in kind of a foul mood these past few... years i guess. But he's more raged, so don't provoke him please." She awkwardly smiled.

He's angry? Uhm... okay.

"How did you know he did?" We started walking again. "Andrew... he though about literally fighting him and ending him in some kind of way, so he said that he could quiet literally hear his very thoughts and he's been suspended for three days." The tall guy on my right clarified deepening his timbre to imitate Riddle for a minute as I inclined.

He's not going to actually read my thoughts, will he?

We moved as actually some students came up to hi. Here, it felt like i was comfortable, like this was a place to run naked at night. I'm not going to do that though. That's considered public nudity.

Then my heart started speeding and speeding the more i moved closer to the classroom. Don't think don't think don't think. I trued my best as i kept shuffling my toes in my ballerinas putting my palms in tight fists. Cold didn't matter to me since i started nervously sweating.

Why the hell did i sweat? I shouldn't, this is wrong. Not again, i said a new start. My heart: let's start it with him then. My whole body: shut the fuck up.

I'm not loving anyone anymore, even if he comforted me and was the most adorable loving sweet person. Sweet Mercy, his voice came out of the classroom.

That deep perfect tone of his flawless vocal cords. "I'll be expecting it soon enough Severus." I sucked my lips in whilst us students remained outside. Professor Snape came out of the classroom after Riddle said so.

I bit my lip harshly almost bruising it as i tapped the floor with my shoes staring into nothingness with wide eyes. "Hey do i look good?" I turned to Liz right away as she raised her brows. "Do i?" I repeated lowly almost whispering. "Why are you whispering?" She shook her head whispering back.

"I don't know, I'm just nervous about being back i guess." I ran my fingers through my hair. Well not exactly.

Actually, i was nervous about meeting the man who i once fucked and then it turned into a once in week thing and then more than that because i caught feelings then i fucked him a lot and oh lord he has a large wand. Then he messed with my head then saw me crying, helped me get rid of my father helped me kill someone protected me from a reputation, protected me from actual death, comforted me. Twice and they were both magical. Fuck!

She shrugged then started fixing my hair a little, "all good now, you look marvellous with that hairstyle by the way." She added kissing my cheek before i bit my lip hopping in my place before turning back to the door. Students started walking in as i got trapped in between not even being able to take a glimpse at him.

I felt much disappointment before i just decided to walk in like it's nothing. Tease him a little. I bit my lip blushing to my own action. I waited for Liz to slip into her seat before i fell beside her then Blaise. I then looked up and my lips parted at the figure i longed to see. God he's hot. Noo djckdifjskfkapfogsj. I shouldn't have thought that.

He didn't hear it, good.

He wore an ink buttoned shirt with a black waistcoat and black coat. His clone, shit that fucking clone smelt so good. His curls brushed perfectly with a curl falling on his forehead which he used his ringed hand to brush it back. Although he might've looked dangerous and rawr rawr in that outfit. His pink cold nose and cheeks gave him that slight spice of adorability.

Due to the crowd inside, it was a little warm so i i took my scarf off curling it beside me. I noticed that he had a scarf too on his desk yet he left it crawl on his desk.

Repulsively, he checked every person out as i contorted my face in wonder. Don't be bitter, relax a bit. I tried thinking before his eyes immediately averted to me whilst he leant back on the desk. I exhaled this cold smoke once more then looked him in the eyes with sucked lips.

"Look who decided to show up and not neglect classes?" He crossed his arms raising his chin. I raised my hand mocking him a little making everyone chuckle a little. "Miss Pierce," and my name slipped off his tongue again causing me to melt inside out.

Hi.
"Yes Professor," i blinked with a smile. And how he managed to keep that up normally straight face worried me to my core yet kind of heated things up. "Stay after class to receive your missing work." He lowered his head as i nodded agreeing.

"You're both helping, understood?" I shook my index at both of them as they nodded shrugging.

Welcome back after the four week commercial break, we're starting season 3 of my life, stay tuned before i literally die.

He held a palm in front of his lips clearing his throat repeatedly. I bit my lip trying not to chuckle. He then stood facing the board sighing deeply. Beautiful cursive writing petrifaction.

"Professor we covered this in the basilisk." A student complained throwing her head in her palms. "No shit?" I widened my eyes at her before she snorted. I smiled widely as they giggled a little. I had energy and to be honest, I wasn't planning on keeping it inside anymore. I was going to let it out. All of it. No matter how.

I looked back at him to find his straight face burning through my body flaming the bench behind me. "Sorry." I couldn't but grin even more. He rolled his eyes then turned to the girl.

"Did i ask for your comment?" He raised his brows as she cleared her throat then shook her head. "Then stay quiet." He demanded causing a little of my thoughts to just think of something. Staying quiet.

Just one thought and he caught it, since whilst he was picking up a book from his desk, he raised his eyes into mine with a tilted head. I gulped crumbling in my seat.

Marlyn, the girl he just embarrassed turned back to me before i beamed, "he's really annoying, i know." I eased her mouthing for she nodded keenly smiling at me then pointed out the haircut of mine. Again, i blushed. Awww, stoopp.

...

"I hate repetition. It's just like teaching donkeys. I swear, useless anyways." Blaise stood up relieved the lesson was over. "But there are new pieces of information." Liz shook her head at him also soaring from her seat. "Like?" He raised a brow in confusion.

"Like mandrakes are used to cure them." She widened her eyes before he parted his lips. "Wait... he said that?" He questioned before i giggled holding his forearm. Liz pushed her lips out judging his every expression, "typical." She huffed.

"I'll get my work and rush to the great hall. I'm famished." I assured before she nodded with a beam then started shoving Blaise steps forward till they departed and a few last students after them.

He sat in his chair just tapping the desk with his rings before everyone left. I stood in the middle of the class swaying to a rhythm in my head before he waved his hand and shut the door. "Da da da daaa dada dada dadaaaaa." I murmured to myself before it banged shut.

I flipped my eyes from my shoes up to him on the chair. He tensed his jaws at me then stood tall. Almost taller than I remembered. He turned his head to the desk summoning a few books up to the surface. His jaw whetted as his eyes stayed down.

"Uhm hello." I wagged my head offended. He shot me a look then back to the books. "Every book of these have questions starting the exact middle. Solve them all. As for the booklets i want all of them answered too. You have two days." He crossed his arms raising his chin as i narrowed my eyes like eagles angry.

"Seriously?" I lowered my tone in disbelief, "you haven't seen in me in a month and all you have to say is that i have work." I slapped my thigh widening my eyes. He looked back rearranging his stuff in other positions on one half of the desk clearing the other.

"You changed your hair," he sighed; his veiny hand grabbing everything lightly then placing it on one side of the desk but in order. I bit my lip scrunching my hair, "is it good?" I heightened my tone. "It's more decent than the previous one." I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or an insult.

"Uhm.. thanks i guess." I swallowed before he turned back checking me out. Shit not now. I let my tongue's tip colour my lips before taking my bottom lip in. A kindle was stricken between my thighs and a drop of sweat dragged down my spine despite the frost.

"Not now what?" He raised his brow in derision. "Non of your business." I shook my head before he started nearing me making my breath hasten and legs weaken. His chest rose and fell before his gaze roamed my every inch.

"You're back?" He rolled his tongue in his cheek. "Well one: i realised i needed a break, not a change. Two: i have two hell of best friends." I added before he inhaled immediately clasped my head then rotated.

My heart thumped in my chest as i looked up in his brown dangerous eyes aiding him to move against his desk. He rammed me against it checking my parted lips and bouncing chest. "Tom," i bit my lip unintentionally.

He tensed his jaws before i felt his freezing finger draw up against the hem of my skirt. I gasped looking down then noticed how utterly soaked I was beneath my attire all of a sudden. Well four weeks of nothing from anybody, from him especially wasn't really the greatest experience.

Fuck yes. I didn't intend to think that. "And here you go again," his thumb started reaching my inner thighs and gently smoothing them. "Wanting me. It hasn't been an hour and you already want me." His ego caused me to shower even more while he crumbled my skirt by raising his fingers more in feeling my heat radiate into his palm without him even touching me.

"Tom," i reached my hand up and wrapped my arm around his neck. "Yes?" He tilted his head before i felt my arousal churn up in my every organ wanting him to touch me again. And again and again.

"You know why?" He read that very thought clearly before i shut my eyes groaning in delayed pleasure. I nodded slowly knowing how insulting and euphoric this was. "Say it," and with that his middle finger stroked my drenched clit above my thong.

I shook my head with a bit lip trying to keep my moan in before i stretched then got him down to my starved lips. He inhaled through his nose holding my head with his other strong hand; his rings freezing and penetrating my scalp. I missed this, i missed that catering feeling of his strength sensing my evident arousal throughout my fragile figure in his ripped arms. I missed his stifled grunts echoing inside my head while i screamed his perfectly tongue slipping name. I missed him. So much.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he held me bending me backward by leaning against me that i was almost flat on the desk and legs still on the ground but my abdomen stretching.

The desk stirred backwards due to the pressure he applied on me as it announced it's moving loudly dragging echo as it slid on the floor. "Shit." He clucked his tongue looking at it causing me to grin holding his face.

He looked back at me swallowing before clasping my waist then placing me on the desk. "That's better," i said before his arm took my waist inside then wrenched me closer rolling his tongue deep in my mouth causing me to feel its heat rub against my teeth.

"I missed you." I broke the kiss biting my lip. He checked my face out panting a little before a devilish smirk surfaced his soft lips, "i know." His deep husky timbre vibrating in his throat engendered my legs to vibrate beneath the muscles.

He stirred closer and started pecking under my cheek then jaw before his tongue was jutted out and he started sucking on those fragile skin spots causing my to gasp and pant in vulnerability.

He marked me eradicating any modesty flowing in my veins by digging his teeth in me. His tongue slid along my throat as i held the soft fabric of his coat slipping it off his shoulders. He aided me letting it fall before he dragged my robe off and took my tie from around my neck.

He pulled back from those unbuttoned buttons of my shirt looking at me with parted lips and his saliva on his lips. I gulped not knowing what he was thinking out with those widening pupils before he stepped a foot away then dropped to his knees. Just all at once, he fell.

He looked up at me with parted lips as i breathed heavily then arrogance burgeoned inside me. I tried confining it, but it was so impossible not to take my chance and run my fingers through his soft curls watching him look up at me like i was some perfect statue. I sneered feeling myself damper.

"I'll taste you" He raked my thighs as i widened my eyes at his announcement. "Please do," i kept my hand in his hair slipping it through those tender flawless curls. He tensed his jaws before he crawled closer to me flinging my skirt up a little. My cheeks flushed as i stirred back but he crept closer and i started whimpering in embarrassment and exposure after he slipped my thong to the side.

"Tom," i gasped the moment he pinned my thighs in place. "Tom wait," i held my his hair tightly ashamed of what i had to say. I wasn't familiar with that action, yes I'm definitely not a virgin, but that. That was different. "Tom wait, i have to- tell you something." I felt his lips kiss deeply against my inner thighs. He clicked his tongue pulling back then looked up at me with confusion.

His hair was messed up and eyes ogling at my every inch. He kept smoothing my legs, "what is it?" He tilted his head. "I... i have never done.." I hesitated if i should tell him or not. He raised his chin lifted his brows the nodded. "You have never done this before." He concluded as i nodded. My thighs tensed around him as i trembled anxiously.

He kept his eyes in mine, "just relax, you'll like it." He drew his palms around my calves and high socks. He then started sucking on my thighs' heated skin as i felt his breath near my clit and started whimpering holding on to the edges of the desk. This was nerve wracking.

"But what if- what- Tom." I shut my eyes grabbing his hair again. It's been a while and 19 years since i felt a tongue against me. "Anastasia," he looked up almost frustrated. I looked down with parted lips. Fuck i missed this.

"Relax." His tone demanding before i nodded in favour. I shut my eyes accepting it. His lips started pecking my thighs then deeper he went. His face restricted under my skirt as i gasped loudly and weakly. I arched my back and gasped loudly the moment his soft bottom lip touched my clit.

I quaked then relaxed as he gripped my thighs tighter. Broadly, he stuck his tongue out then covered my entire clit causing me to shudder uncontrollably moaning loudly at once. "Shh!" His loud hush vibrated that fragile sheet of muscle on my bottom making me groan even more. "Stay quiet." His demand was obfuscated and choked beneath me as i clutched his hair tighter.

I locked my lips together as he repeated his boat's slides against my angry ocean. He held my thighs tightly groaning beneath me tasting every heated bit of me. His wide gifted tongue moving up... and down, up... and down as i breathed hastily with eyes squinted shut and back arched. I knew that unintentionally i gave him a little pain because of how hard i was gripping his curls. Euphoria of his hot breath flashing on my drenched clit shot into my brain fuzzing it and forming a haze of lust around.

It was all stable before he advanced a palm near me too. "Tom-" I whimpered horsely. Suddenly, he rammed two fingers inside of my entrance colliding his tongue with them. I yelped arching back in fatigue as he swam into me. He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me quickly as i tried my best not to moan.

"You taste so fucking good." He snarled causing inferno to flame my entire body and my jaws to slack as my walls started convulsing. "Oh my- Tom Riddle." I whispered it feeling numb in my whole figure. He hastened his every move. Everything.

Burning me with his forbidden lechery and unholy hunger. Engendering my eyes to tear and my heart to thump in my chest as white and black lights flashed over my eyes like shooting stars. His name carved gently on that forever grateful sheet by his purely talented tongue. He started sucking on the top of my clit. Sucking on that spot. That spot.

Locking it between his teeth whilst his fingers kept massaging my insides touching every spot he could reach then speeding it up that he was almost vibrating. I breathed heavily and heavier, faster too. Then, i felt my walls utterly wrap around him as my eyes rolled back and a wail escaped my lips. "Riddle!" I squealed shuddering before he snarled fastening.

Oh my lord, Riddle. This felt so good.

My walls crashed against cliffs as sounds echoed down from me as he kept his fingers moving side to side then quickly stood back up taking his fingers out. I panted with some sweet whimpers of the aftertaste. He gradually took his fingers out before getting them up to me.

"Was it good?" He snarled, my wetness drenching his chin and moustache line. I shut my eyes nodding slowly then opened them to see him taking his fingers in his mouth sucking on them with shut eyes. He opened them ogling with deep mahoganies.

I gulped then advanced my hands to his face wiping the cum of his face then pulling it to his lips. "You still have those." I panted before he wrenched my hands then took my thumb between his lips. His tongue tenderly swiped along it licking all the liquids off as he unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers.

"Cum again," he took himself out shocking me again with his massive size and unbearable stiffness. I nodded stirring closer to him with my body still shaking. He gathered some dampness on himself by brushing his tip against me while breathing. I whimpered letting my face fall in his chest.

The frost colliding with our heat causing us to tremble a little with icy sweat. He held my waist tightly baring his teeth before ramming his whole self inside me. I attempted screaming after feeling him near my lungs with his large cock before he slapped my mouth with his palm keeping it shut. I wailed in his skin as he grunted beneath his breath growling then without further ado, he sped up.

He just went fast as he rocked me on his desk keeping his lips parted and his breath flying in and out in seconds. I felt him fill me up reaching my unreached parts inciting my moans to echo louder in his palm and my grip on his waistcoat to tighten. His coarse grunts as his lips locked and parted were amusing and unintentionally passionate.

It was torturous how i never got to witness his expectedly flawless tone of moans and howls. Howls of fucking pleasure. My composure dropped as i started slapping his chest in pleasure and tears rushed faster down. The chalk and books kept bouncing on the desk echoing in the room with his breaths. He raised his chin in pride in my face after seeing how everything dropped out of its methodical order just like my brain.

Thrashing mercilessly in me, he started furrowing his brows when my walls swathed around his thick cock. I screamed and cried. "Good girl, cum for me." He held my hips tighter against him as he pushed in me monstrously.

Getting out then in as i buried my face in his chest holding him tightly and hiding my vulnerable face from him. "No, no, no, no." He hastily spoke dragging my hair back. "Look at me as you cum." He demanded leaving his jaws to slack a bit as he breathed.

"Fuck- Tom." I squinted my eyes shut before he slapped me harshly. "I said look at me." He hissed lowly before i bit my lip nodding then kept my eyes in his. He pierced my cervix writing his initials in cursive details before i wrapped and body trembled even more violently.

He sheerly fractured my brain as he took out then thrusted, doing it again and again causing me to utterly break down. I opened my mouth before he clasped my neck asphyxiating my wails in my throat marking my neck with his rings.

I looked him in his dangerous eyes, "you miss this? Huh?" He questioned in pride as i attempted nodding. "You miss cumming on your Professor's dick, slut?" He caused my orgasm to cum sprinting into me as i held him intensely yet he was able to whisk in me. His fast breaths crowded before he held my waist and neck with his nails.

"Fuck yes." He murmured as i tried writhing away but it wasn't a good timing since his brows furrowed and his jaw slacked even more before he sped up like mad causing my eyes to roll back. Suddenly, his cum was shot deep into me after the books and his stuff fell hastily from the desk to the cold floor.

"Fuck-" he tilted his head back moving around in me before i yelped then he held me compact hissing before taking himself out of me and quickly tucked himself in. I held his forearms then tried jumping off the desk before my legs bent beneath me but he caught me.

"Hold on," he crouched down doing those massages he does then stood tall again.

"Thanks," i panted then stepped back like he hasn't just fucked my brains out.

He zipped his trousers before going back to sit on his desk. He didn't gain his steady heartbeat, yet. "As i was saying books and booklets, all done in two days." He locked his fingers fixing everything in place.

I contorted my face before snorting covering my mouth. "What?" He lowered his head. "Nothing," i held my palm up shaking my head and sucking my lips in. "What?" He spat angrily. "Nothing nothing, you're just, you're just really good at this." I chuckled hiding my lips.

"I have no idea what you mean." He blinked clueless. "Just like i told you: nothing." I shook my head with a smile. "I'll pack those now." I held my bag again after putting my robe back on.

"It's freezing today," i trembled unintentionally whilst putting the books deep in my bag. He still sat sunk in his seat as he checked me out again. We both just acted like we haven't been fucking the merciless shit out of each other ten minutes ago. He kept his straight face

He averted his eyes away back at something before wool gently fell on my shoulders. I tilted my head and my Slytherin scarf hugged my collar bone. I turned to him with a slight beam before i paused my packing wrapping it around my neck and holding it tightly. Then his lips moved in the exact way that i actually admire.

"Speak please." I tilted my head leaning on the desk. "What will you do about your boyfriend?" He switched his eyes from his shoes to me. He didn't smile in the slightest. Like he was blue for some reason. I scowled, "he is no boyfriend of mine." I raised my index.

"Plus, if he even comes out from under Blaise's bed. Literally fyi. I will cut his dick into 4 parts, every inch in a slash then shove them up his ass." I swung back and forth on my heels and toes.

He snorted accidentally then cleared his throat holding his palm on his lips. "Ohh you're smiling Riddle?" I narrowed my eyes in zest before he cleared his throat shaking his head. "You think I'm funny?" I neared him dropping my bag down as i chuckled beneath my breath.

He shook his head again before i caught him off guard and took his palm away to find his lip corners up and his teeth showing a ray of whiteness beneath the redness of his lips. He shoved me off but clearly playfully before rolling his tongue in his cheek them in seconds gaining his straight face back in seconds.

"No, no, no." I groaned nearing him again. "I wanted to see it," i shook my head holding his forearms as he tilted his head in disgust. "I'm still your professor Anastasia." He added. I bit my lip realising it. Was he really? Not to me. At least not now.

"No," i shook my head, "not right now, you're not." I sucked my lips in before advancing my hand to his face. "What are you doing?" He furrowed his brows before dug my first index in his first lip corner and pulled it up.

He slapped my hand away before i hastened the other to the other corner but he pushed it away too. "C'mon i just want to see you smile." I argued imploring to see that smile. Since i came back, I won't allow it if we stay on good terms. I don't think that straight face was my favourite expression.

I pushed my indexes back before he slapped them away quickly then i slapped his palms dragging my fingers back to his lips. "No- Anastasia. I don't- prefer. smiling." He kept slapping my busy fast hands away and trying to hold me back. He tensed his jaws as i giggled jumping my hands between his large ones that my fingers slipped through his to his face causing me to poke him.

Oh Riddle, this time. I'd let you break my heart willingly.

I then fought him much but i accidentally poked his eyes. "Ah-" he grunted then covered his eye with his palm. I gasped then sucked my lips in. "Sorry," i giggled uncontrollably trying to keep it in, but unable. He sighed in frustration with me turning to the other side.

"Wait wait, i know a way to make it feel better." I turned his rotating chair to me. "No just go away." He shook his head moving backwards. "I really do wait-" i paused tilting my head after he moved more back.

"Tom," i raised my brows crossing my arms as he tried opening his eye at me. "Don't be stubborn, and let me make it feel better." I widened my eyes before he sighed in frustration. I grabbed an edge of my scarf then blew hot breaths from my mouth on it then dragged it to his eye pressing it. He watched me with his other eye as i tilted my head at him. "No worries, all good now." I pulled it away before he blinked in confusion after feeling it better.

"See?" I slapped my thigh. "Now I'll go because i have people to be with and you might know if i cut Damon's dick off since well, I'll go to Azkaban i guess or just be expelled but you'll know." I explained packing more as he examined me carefully.

This didn't mean nothing. This meant something for me, at least a little thing. He gained his straight paler than before face right away. I parted my lips narrowing my eyes at him, "is there anything bothering you?" I saw his eyes build a silver shield as the metal glowed from it. He tensed his jaws. "There's something definitely bothering you." I sighed relaxing my shoulders.

"Non of your concern." And again, I'm clueless about him. Literally i know nothing about him yet still slowly...

"Stop thinking." He turned his eyes for me all of a sudden as i noted what i was thinking of. I sucked my lips in, nodding. "I'm sorry," i massaged a temple before he sighed. "Go, you're famished remember?" He tilted his head for me to look up at him before i smiled broadly.

"Will do, have a nice day T-" he raised his brows, "professor." I gave him a sneer before walking out of the classroom gradually. I felt my heart spin in its place from glee and satisfaction.

"Oh and Anastasia," his voice called for me as i poked my head back in the classroom with my hair on a side dangling down. I held the door with a hand smiling in a thin line. "It's good to have you back," he lowered his head causing me to gasp shamelessly with my eyes glistening with surprise. My heart screamed in my chest and my brain halted.

"I know," i raised a brow in derision making him drop his face. "It's good to be back professor." I tapped the wood three repeated times before strolling off.

...

I was eating as i explained to them that i have books to finish. "He differs between students and others i hate him." Liz held the fork to her lips.

"You mean students and Astoria." Blaise tilted his head towards her before i switched my eyes between him in front of me and her beside me. She winked at him shaking her index. "Explain," i chewed.

"So," Liz dropped her fork. "Astoria Greengrass is walking around telling everyone a 'secret', but now almost the whole school knows." She held his bent index and middle fingers showing speech marks. My face started twisting and a brow started soaring.

"So she apparently hooked up with our favourite Professor in his office." My face dropped to anger and fury almost jealousy. But was i jealous,or vengeful. I raised my brows lowering my head in disbelief and disgust. "Don't look at me like that. That's what she said" she shrugged shaking her head before i stood up. I then twisted my face back up trying my best to show interest in the matter.

"Well if the whole school knows, if i ask, I'll get my answer from her then." I fixed my robe down then clenched my fists cracking my thumb faking the broadest kindest most murderous grin on my face. "Take us with you, we haven't heard it all yet." Blaise announced before they both got up following me.

I was going to rip his head off then shave his head then stick his hair as a beard before i feed it to Nagini telling her that guy killed Tom. About her, i will also shave her head and her ass with her teeth after i carve them sharp following pulling them off.

I was angry ready to fight the basilisk, kill it then revive it just to kill it again.

"Astoria Astorie." I slid myself in the seat beside her then wrapped an arm around her. "A little birdie told me you've got a hot secret." I raised a brow in 'zeal'

She widened her eyes, "uhm Anna, lower your voice." She hushed me as i bit my lip. I'm going to rip her lips off her filthy mouth then wrap them around his dick with tape. I thought it all, but he wasn't here.

"I will. I promise." Blaise and Liz sat across us as i whispered. "I promise if you tell me about it  I won't tell the fly passing by." I raises my pinky which will be a martyr soon. She bit het bottom lip, "Tom told me not to tell anyone." She switched her eyes between me and the delayed couple in front.

Tom? Oh wow! You are begging to be thrown of the Astronomy tower. Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts. All of which he wasn't present to hear.

My heart for once had much ego since: we're not backing down from this until we get fucking revenge. My brain: for the first time in your entire life i actually appreciate your decision. My brain again: but i think she's lying.

"Tom Riddle huh?" Blaise leant on his elbows nearing to listen with Liz. "Alright fine," she sighed. "I'll tell you guys, but please. Don't tell anyone." Her eyes averted to the right for a little. Unintentionally or a lie, I'll wait to check.

I didn't come back to find him shagging another student, who by the way isn't as hot as me!

"I swear to god," i held my right hand to my chest. I swear to god if it's true i will replace your heart with your uterus. Let's see how he'll reach it that way.

I smirked devilishly ready to hear her trial as Liz and Blaise did the same. "Okay so..." she grinned.

...

I stormed upstairs despite the silence of the stairs and corridors i could hear thumping in my temples and neck. No no, i was going to keep my cool. Why does he matter to me? He's not my 'boyfriend'. It was almost 2 am, well Liz has slept like a freaking log, it was safe.

I don't have a boyfriend. And I don't fucking want one! I just want to hear both sides of the story. Make sure she was as tight as she said she was. Well yes, her mum will forever remain the tightest but still...

I rushed in my flippers as they echoed through the seventh floor. I was in a long sleeved emerald green shirt and black running shorts. I propelled the door open yet he was absent. I crossed my arms not surprised. He's shagging her obviously.

"Shagging who?" He shut the door from behind me as snow laid slumbering on his curls and coat's shoulders and his nose stayed red. My heart at once weakened: he's so cute. My brain: shut the fuck up.

He had his straight face and his jaws tensed. I looked down to see a little of blood on his knuckles. I didn't know if it was his or not until he looked at it and it was all washed away. Not his, good. No no, I don't care.

"Stop fighting inside your brain, why are you here now? You're supposed to be asleep." He slipped his coat off resting it on the guest chair. He then sat down stretching his crossed legs above the desk as i watched him with narrow eyes then remembered the part where I didn't care.

"What do you want?" He shook his head in aversion after noticing my disgust. "Okay" i slapped my sides. "First off, don't read my head." I demanded crossing my arms tightly. He rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"Seriously stop." I tensed my jaws. "I cannot control it yet." He slapped the desk, "now why are you here, it's 2:12 am." He tilted his head as i mirrored him twitching an under eye muscle. Shit, he's still a teacher, and it's still hard to say this.

I then shook my contempt off then ran my fingers through my hair back. "Uhm, this is going to sound up normally inappropriate and awful. Disgustingly awful, but." I swallowed as he watched me then picked a cigarette from his pocket. I stirred my head forward halting my speech.

"Don't smoke. It's two am." I bared my teeth before he furrowed his brows. "You're angry." He concluded as i chuckled. No shit Sherlock. He huffed then threw the cig on the desk.

"Happy?" He raised his brows as i narrowed my eyes scowling in sarcasm, "what do you want?" He keened.

"Have you..." i shut my eyes trying to utter. "In this past month, have you done something?" I breathed horsely trying to get him to understand me yet he blinked. "I beg your pardon." He glared at me perplexed.

"Have you... you know, went to the boneyard, put a p in a v, scored. You know?" I bared my teeth at last from frustration. He shook his head yet clueless making me drop my face in rage and despair.

His lips parted as he tried to say something before i raised my index with locked lips and a chuckle, "if you say 'what do you want' one more time, i guarantee you will find your nose in four parts the following moment." I threatened with a smile before he clenched his jaw muscles.

I huffed, "have you shagged someone in this past month?" I stretched on my toes to anger. "Someone like?" He tapped the desk with his rings.

"Have you banged Astoria Greengrass?" I widened my eyes finally building up the courage to spit it. He cocked a brow, "who's that?" He shut his eyes sighing.

I sucked my cheeks in. "Do you think I'm dumb?" I tensed my jaws. "Is it your trend now, you go fucking students with no restrain?" I burnt my eyes through him before he chuckled with shut lips then threw his legs down standing up.

"Stay put." I raised my index up as he shook his head moving closer after a tongue cluck. He inhaled with his chest rising and a neck vein popping. A neck vein? Jesus Christ.

"How did you know?" He crossed his arms making my face drop and my heart to click. "Oh wow! Great work!" I clapped my hands together to him before he gripped my wrists nearing me blocking the light from my face.

"How did you know?" He repeated with a low husky tone. "She told me, actually she told the whole world." I escaped his grasp before he stood tall above me stable furrowing his brows then tensed his jaws again.

"What did she say?" He queried like it was absolutely nothing. Is that was it was, nothing. "Stop overthinking and answer my damn questions." He tensed his jaws clenching his fists intensely.

I rested my eyes away from him before feeling absolutely dispirited and almost a little sad. Why was i sad? I knew this was nothing anyways. I knew this was just a period for him. Just like i said before, why wouldn't anyone like me but someone a decade older. It was absurd.

"Anastasia," he tilted his head causing me to look back up at him with acceptance and numbness. "Answer my question." He repeated. "Unlike me: she said that the flawless sound of your perfectly rhythmical moans mesmerised her or whatever. And somethings else but I'm not going to say it, they're inappropriate." I slapped my side imitating her vexatious timbre before he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You will," he demanded. "I'm not going to argue anymore fine. She said that you dug your 8 inched cock inside of her reaching the deepest part of her insides and you pleasured her calling her the tightest you've ever been with." I spoke fast mimicking her as much as possible before he chuckled.

He chuckled and forced me even more numb and self pitiful.

"Do you believe her?" He rolled his tongue in his cheek. I shrugged signalling how clueless i was. In denial some might say.

I was 60% sure i still wasn't anything to him. I was sure that i was a period of time a 100% percent though. Just for fun, a little of fun then I'm thrown away. Just like all the others. He wasn't the problem, i was. I was no special girl to have anyone falling for me. What differed me than the others? My last name, that's all that differed me from any ordinary girl. Only that i was a little less. And how insecure i felt that moment was so toxic as it suffocated me slowly.

"Anastasia," he called my name again that my heart sunk in a pit deep in me and I couldn't find it. I looked up with a straight face, he was going to humiliate me then tell me to leave. I was just sure.

"I'm not... But i will ask some questions, can i?" He eased his tone before i sighed ran my fingers through my hair then nodded.

"Did i ever moan with you?" His question made me gulp and made unintentional pumps grow between my thighs. "What?" I whispered cleared my throat then asked again. He repeated his question before i realised it.

I knew she was lying, i had that little hint. I just turned pessimistic for a moment. I shook my head keenly before he neared me even more. His eyes narrowed with embers shooting out of them. "And my dick is not 8 inches." He then leant causing me to gasp holding my elbow with my palm tight and step back just a little hoot.

"It's way bigger than that." He murmured with his lips on my ear vibrating my helix with his hot breath causing me to breathe too, "and you know it." His tone husky as he snarled causing my eyes to widen from the inside out. I did, i did know it.

He pulled back humming rolling his tongue in his cheek then raised his brows. "So what does it mean?" I changed the subject right away.

"It might come to your surprise, but I don't even know who this Astoria is." He stepped back to his desk as i bit my lip trying to restrict my grin of zeal. "Why were you asking?" He picked the cig back as i widened my eyes swallowing.

"Jealous?" He lit it then exhaled asking. I raised a brow scoffing, "me? Jealous? No way. Why would i be? It's not like you're my boyfriend, or I'm your girlfriend." I crossed my arms rolling my eyes as he rested his head back on the raked leather of his seat.

"We're just friends with benefits." I raised my chin as he nodded tilting his head to me. "You sure?" He lowered his chin as i halted. Am i sure about friends, or benefits?

"Yes." I swallowed before he nodded. "Go sleep then, friend." He tapped the cigarette clearing the access nicotine. I nodded grinning, "and." He added as i turned with my smile.

"Finish your homework." He inclined as i narrowed my eyes nodding slowly then departed satisfied with the news.

Hell yeah,

Let's go baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 552 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
471 23 5
"I will find out what you are," Tom spoke emphatically. As he threatened, his voice was sharp and demanding, his eyes locked on Thea. He stepped clos...
3.9K 101 13
"If my dad could hear us, you'd already be dead, Ron." My name is Evelyn Willow Jane - or, as most people call me, Evie. I've lived with the Malfoys...
84.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...