𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
05
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
11
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝟒𝟔
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝟏𝟖

32.8K 1.7K 1.8K
By Imp3rfectDoll

As we were on our way to the location my father sent yesterday, I wondered what Makai was talking about or referring to. I don't know if I should ask him about cause I don't want to force him to talk about it if he doesn't want to.

But then again I feel like I'll be selfish if i don't. I mean he listened to my past issues all the time but at the same time he was patient with me cause it was hard for me to open up.

I honestly don't know. Maybe i'm over thinking, cause it's not like I don't help him with his issues or don't listen to him vent because I do it's just- I hate it here.

"Makai?" I said.

"Hm?" He asked.

"How do you cope?"

"Talk to you." He said. "You know what's crazy..You give fye ass advice but you don't take your own advice. I'm the same way but this not about me right now." He said and I chuckled.

"How you just gone flip this on me when I asked you a question?" I said.

"Cause i'm slick like that." He shrugged as his phone rung in my hand.

"Answer it." He said. "If it's a hoe tell em I'm off the market now." He said.

"No this ain't my conversation- Kaelyn." He chuckled and I just answered it and pressed the speaker icon.

"It say Juno." I said and he grabbed the phone as he pulled up to the place my father was at.

"I'll just call him back later." He said before giving me a kiss and I was about to open the door.

"Might be important he calling again." I said opening the door and he picked up the phone irritated.

"I'm finna go handle some shit.... I love you." He then smiled.

"I love you too." I chuckled closing the door and then I saw Kamille closing her door as well, but I just kept walking.

Once again before I could even ring the doorbell, this big dude opened it and Kamille was walking in.

"When we got to the living room area, Karmyn and Landon was sitting down.

"Why you here." All of us said in unison.

"I need to ask daddy a question- Your father is on an important call right now he'll be out in a minute." The big dude said cutting me off and I sat down.

"Who was that dude you was in the car wit'?" Kamille asked.

"Dude?" Karmyn asked.

"What dude?" Landon asked.

"Do you have to be so nosy? That's none of your business." I said to Kamille.

"Yea imma be nosy if y'all sayin' I love you." She said and I huffed.

"I love you?" Both Landon and Karmyn said in unison.

"Bro oh my gosh." I put my hand on my forehead.

"How long yall been together?" Karmyn smiled.

"A day." I said dryly not caring.

"And y'all already sayin' y'all love each other?" She chuckled.

"We been knowin' each other for two years actually, so when y'all wasn't there for me he was so please speak on what you know Kamille and worry bout that fake ass drama for your Tv show." I said calmly.

"Got yo' ass." Landon bussed out laughing.

"My bad I- You don't gotta say sorry it's bout time you start going off people." Landon cut me off.

"Keep tryin my sis, that nice shit out the window wit' her she don't give a fuck no more." Landon said. This is why he's my favorite.

"Landon shut the fuck up instigating." Kamille.

"Yo' edges need to be instigating together them hoes social distancing looking like bar codes." He said and my mouth dropped.

"First off don't do me cause I know my hair look good." She said.

"Need to stop letting them niggas do you." He said referring to all the dudes she be with.

"Landon stop." Karmyn said and I was trying not to laugh.

"Choooo Choooo ALL ABOARD." He laughed making the sound of a train.

"I'll beat yo' ass lil boy ain't nan train got run on me." She said getting defensive and my father walked in.

"The hell y'all doing popping up here, this supposed to be a hideout not a hangout spot don't y'all got y'all own house." He said.

"I need to talk to you." I said softly.

"That can wait, where momma at she haven't been answering my calls or texts and it's been two days she's not at home." Kamille said making me, my father, and brother look at each other.

"Don't interrupt me." I scrunched my face up.

"You getting off topic, Kaelyn what's yo' lil boyfriend name?" Landon asked.

Nah big boyfriend, big dick, big deep stroke energy

"Boyfriend? Since when?" My father asked.

Sir- I don't even talk to you....

"His name is Makai- Makai?" My father cut me off and I nodded.

"We need to talk." He said.

"So you just gone disregard what I said bout' momma?" Kamille asked.

"Fuck yo' momma, get out my house." He mumbled before I followed him in the backyard.

"So I had to ask you- You don't need to be with Makai." He cut me off and my heart dropped to my ass...

"What? How do you even know him?" I asked him.

"I don't need you getting involved in this stuff Kaelyn cause I'll go crazy if something was to happen." He said.

"How. Do. You. Know. Him?" I asked.

"I trust him with my product and to run somethings." He said.

"Run somethings as in..." I dragged.

"Being in charge of stuff, that's all imma say." He said.

"You just got off the phone with him didn't you?" I sighed. It started to make since. My dad is a junior so june, juno made since as his nickname.

"Yea." He said.

"Does he know that you're my father?" I said. "Please don't lie for him." I said.

"No he don't know." He said. "You still don't need to be with him." He said.

"Why? You said it yourself that you trust him so what's the problem?" I asked. I was  having mixed emotions because I didn't know Makai was even doing stuff like that.

"You don't need to get involved in his lifestyle, it's too dangerous and risky." He said.

"His lifestyle? I been knowing him for two years so whatchu' talkin' bout." I said getting irritated.

"If you wanna be wit' a narcissistic murderer and drug dealer go ahead but don't say I ain't warn you." He mumbled.

"What?" My voice shook. "He don't kill nobody what you talkin' bout?" I said in denial

"I'm just sayin, you think you know him- I do know him." I cut him off.

"Y'all are complete opposite Kaelyn, you need to stay away from him." He said.

I was really having mixed emotions about this. I mean I do feel some type of way because I never knew any of this, I mean I knew that he sold drugs but knowing that my father trusts him to run things in whatever they do and to know he's allegedly killed before is not sitting right with me.

I grew up having to go to different spots and going out of town for a while because of stuff my father got himself involved in. And if that affected me then....what will this do now.

I don't know if I should be mad that he ain't tell me or impressed that he kept this a secret for 2 years going on 3. savage

Makai hates what my father put me through whole time he been knowing him. I don't know if I should even tell him, I don't know what to.

"Whatever." I got up about to go back in the house, this wasn't even my purpose for coming here in the first place.

"Come on." Landon said.

"What?" I asked.

"Go for a drive I need to talk to you." He said.

"Everybody just need to talk to everybody huh." Karmyn sighed.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.1K 25
If only you knew, don't judge a book by its cover...
328K 12.5K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
9.8K 242 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...
32.3K 1K 24
Yn and her friends grew up in the hood they have been raising there self's since they were in diapers they think love is just a joke there will be li...