Reincarnate Of A Mad Scientis...

By cosmic_librarian

What will happen when a mad scientist died during her experinment and reincarnate in an ancient world? After... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16 Night Flower
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Roams 21
Roams 22
Roams 23
ROAMS 24
ROAMS 25

Chapter 15 Night Flower

445 19 2
By cosmic_librarian

*

The mob of people with stronger martial arts started regaining their strength.

They took out their sword, positioning themselves to fight the four nocturnus as soon as their strength came back.

Not only that, around almost thirty people in white sultan clothes sprang out from either the sand or from the gap of the boulder.

It was clear, they are already stationed in advanced and taken pre-medicative pills to protect themselves from any harmful poison that the nocturnus might release.

"They seem pretty well prepared as if they are deliberately waiting to ambush, specifically us; the Nocturnus"

Illi mumble at Y who was beside her. Her tone of voice not nervous at all.

Y is an intel collector and have always been knowledgeable on how society and kingdoms work.

"Sometime ago, our Nocturnus got a mission of a hefty sum to eliminate half of the officials of the Gurmund Kingdom, it was from 'that person'"

"Huh.. These people hold a mean grudge"

If it was from 'that person', the mission he offer to the Nocturnus, they are always the scum of society that deserved punishment of atleast from the 15th to 18th level of hell.

Illi would secrectly lament how good of a person and a robin hood vibe 'that person' was everytime they, the nocturnus was hired by him.

"Main deeds?"

Illi asked nonchalantly, not really minding whether she get the answer or not. But Y still dutifully report

"Involved in abduction of females and childrens, technically slave trading, embezzlement of tax, corruption-"

"Okay, Okay" Illi wave her hand, dismissing.

Because they don't know exactly who the Nocturnus were, they make an ample preparation for when the Nocturnus will arrived and cause a scene.

"Since you step foot on our land, then sta-"

Plop..

A head fell down.

The menacing and overbearing tone was cut off, affecting a bit of the ongoing strong momentum of the emerging Gurmund Warrior and soldiers.

Their gaze slowly shifted at the headless body of the official who was beside their prince and then towards the perpetrator who was calmly wiping his dagger.

"Lady boss hate nonsense. If you want to fight, fight. If you don't, scram for me. No need for so much nonsense"

X cold voice rang out.

Illi gave X an appreciative look.

She has not train him in vain. Knowing her preferences quite well.

Her grandfather words of 'exploring and seeing more world' was not the literal experiencing life but to see how much her martial arts 'Titan arum' improved.

She was not able to test it out its real ability as she was busy hollering in her lab for almost two years, experimenting different species.

This was the second time she step foot 'outside'. The first one was when she went out to obtain the harpy egg and she hardly have to fight with others of high martial arts.

Pretty well taken care of by the Lin emperor and its entourage. ( ̄. ̄)

Illi does not have time to personally attack them for snickering at her that time.

Umm.... She indeed hold a mean grudge.

She also still hold a grudge on those fellow scientist who scheme against her. Not able to finished that creation was her lifelong regrets.

If she ever transmigrate back at her previous world, she will make sure to spank them and directly let them be her experiment subject. <(-︿-)>

Illi still has not fully master her legendary martial technique 'Titan Arum'. She was after all only 15 years old and still got a lot to learn.

"You people guts are the perfect fit to test out my real capability" if not she could have poisoned them to death long ago without needing to use such an inferior sleeping gas to let the minor fodders out of the scene.

Fighting with the strong is more exciting than weaklings.

"Kill them, don't let them alive. I want their head"

The prince of Gurmund spat out coldly. He have an unsightly expression looking at the headless person beside him.

This is a blatant provocation of looking down on his prince status and power.

Those officials that have belong to his faction, almost all of them were wipe out. He have a deep sheated hatred for the Nocturnus.

Over fifty high martial practitioner came towards Illi and her four group.

They adapt and dwell easily, blending with the sand. Their movement rapid, sharp blade cutting towards them.

Their aura soaring and brought with a fierce momentum.

X and Y along with the two other was not idle waiting for them, they sped forward towards the enemy.

Clashes of sword and weapons.

The attack of the Nocturnus was nimble and fast. It was night time; Although the moon shine rather brightly. For the noctunurs, they easily blend within the night. They are an assasin after all.

They blend with the dark shadow as if they are shadow itself.

The nocturnus practice shadow technique.

The more brighter it is, the more powerful they are. For light create more shadow.

They will appear and dissapear, frustrating the opponents. Instead of being able to properly fight them, they are on the defensive side for they do not know when and where they will suddenly emerge and gave them a deadly blow.

A fragment of shadow could barely be make out with the nimble and accelerated movement of the nocturnus.

Illi looking at the intesne fight split into a grin.

Three person came jumping towards her filled with killing intent.

The ruthless sword flash a silver light under the moonlight; before it was about to cut her, Illi side step, avoiding by a skin hair length.

Another blade filled with killing intent on the side and at the back. Illi turn and jump a bit. Each avoiding by only a length of a body hair.

Their sword resemble the Osman Sword or Tipu sword. It was sharp and fierce.

Illi eyes devoid of emotion but her smile exceptionally bright.

Her aura started to stir. Her black and white hair dancing wildly with the wind. The eyes beneath the mask; the white part became pitch black while the pupils was crimson red as if it was about to bleed.

The three people subconciously tremble, then their heart palpilate in horror.

It was because a horrifying aura soared from the person they were attacking.

It was filled with dead and decadence. Despair and woe. Death and despondence.

The terrible aura make them shudder.

Their heart was filled with cold fear they could not get rid of.

They started sweating profusedly .

The three people turn shakingly; intending to run away.

"Do I allow you to leave?"

The tone was exceptionally cheerful but it was enough to arouse goosebump all over their body.

The voice although normal, it was as if spoken by a devil that crawl out of hell.

Like a toturrer of hell.

Like a phantom Illi walk forward slowly.

They watch in horror and the moment they make eye contact with the red devil eyes beneath the mask, their soul was pulled by the mirage of ghouls hovering around Illi.

They saw the ghouls but to others it appear as if they are fear-stricken, standing still while Illi was a metre apart without doing anything.

They only feel the terrible despairing aura but does not see or feel the ghouls the three people were seeing.

It knaw on them and torture them; finally becoming part of the ghouls hovering around Illi.

Their bodies stop moving like a statue that does not contain a soul.

Illi sigh a bit in frustration.

The technique is not strong enough.

At the peak of the teachnique, she could destroy the spiritual of people even from a far glance.

Titan Arum, also known as Corpse flower technique.

This technique does not attack the physical body but the spiritual. The destroyed spirit became part of her ghouls that cannot be seen, for now.

She was more like a soul necromancer.

It was a terrifying and nasty technique indeed.

All the despair and decadence of people, although is not the main source of power, nonetheless, it also help a bit in boosting the aura.

It just so happen that she was an experiment maniac. So, she was dealing with despair of her subject all year long.

Illi then turn towards the 'battlefield'.

She walk leisurely, but everyplace she pass, the people stood stiff like a statue and silently died.

Illi aura also became stronger and stronger but she suppressed it more and more until the aura condensed in a thick solid like small aura.

So small that it gave off Illi a harmless aura and temperament.

Aside from the stiff statue, there are also many headless or tattered corspe lying around causeed by the four nocturnus memeber.

The dead aura, it was black.

Illi channel her energy taking in the intangible black aura that only she could feel and see.

A clang of sword and shouting still permeat around Illi like a background music.

Her side was left with a big open area.

It was because they were terrified of her.

Anyone who is near her lose their life without her doing anything.

It was shocking and mind-numbingly horrifying.

The Nocturnus is indeed peculiar and a fearsome Guild.

Among the chaotic fighting...

A small bird or chick flew rapidly towards the Night flower.

Just as the chick was about to grab the flower, a bird? Baby? Push the chick and entangle in a little fight with it

It was the phoenix chick that was stop by little Scarlett.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

For not updating for four days, two chapter will be updated.
(* ̄︶ ̄*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 39.3K 102
(Yanderes x reader) Being loved by a yandere can be amazing But being their love interest's btchy bully friend is..... not so cool You, F/n l/n, go...
20.1K 1K 62
A new world, found by accident, presents itself to Ayano. It's a restart, her chance at a better world. Ayano thinks this world is a restart but litt...
1K 22 43
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
6.3K 274 14
A boy has died due to a freak accident that had happened to him in a secluded area... Or did he? One moment he was there... Bones dislocated and brok...