My Fiancé

By ArkiLeeGae

My Dad's Company was having a hard time because of their debt and their new releasing product that can't be r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32 (Continuation)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

Chapter 16

1K 51 2
By ArkiLeeGae

-Continuation-

We arrived at the bar already and we go straight to the counter to ask something,

"Excuse me? Did Seulgi and her friends went here last night?" (Jennie)

"Yah, actually they are still here" (Bartender)

"Where?" (Nayeon)

"At the private room #xxx, I think they all passed out and end up sleeping here"

"What?!" They all shouted in unison

"Oh, thank you 2x" (Sana)

We go everywhere to look for their room and it took us a minutes to find it and finally we find it, the room #xxx where all the idiots passed out.

When we get inside there it's so messy and stinky at the same time.

"Aigoo, this bast@rds" (Jennie)

"Aish! it. smells so bad" (Sana)

"Yah! I was not born just to take care
of this stinky drunk idiot" (Nayeon)

"Aish, so noisy" (the drunks mumbled)

"Aunties, please get out of here it's our room this is private" (Jeongyeon mumbled while sleeping)

"Aunties!!?" we all shouted in unison

"Ahhh, Auntie?" Nayeon said then went to Jeongyeon and punching her non-stop "Ou-ou-ouch 20x"

The 2yeon end up fighting while the Jenlisa:

"My lili why did you drink so much? Aigoo look at you puffy face all so red, my lili you're so dirty and stinky. Wake up now so you can take a bath and eat a nutritious food" Jennie said it in a soft voice.

"Lili? lili? wake up please"

And this is Satzu:

"Yah! Tzuyu! get up now so you can clean yourself!" Sana said while shaking Tzuyu

"Yah! if you don't wake up I will call your dad"

"Ou-ou-ouch" (Jeongyeon)
2yeon insert

Tzuyu wake up but still drunk

*Yawn* "Oh? hmm? Wah, is that my fiancé? Waaahhh, guys look its my fiancé she's so pretty wow my fiancé went here for me you guys should envy me" Tzuyu said in a drunk sense

"What are you saying? get to your senses so we can go home" Sana said and slap Tzuyu back

"Ouch, guys my fiancé just slap me and it breaks my heart so much" Tzuyu said and started crying

"Are you crazy?" (Sana)

Seulgi suddenly wakes but still drunk too and she Tzuyu crying even though she's dizzy.

"Yah! how dare you sksnsnxnnznzne our Tzuyu? (Seulgi)

"Huh?"

"Ouuuuuchhh!" Jeongyeon screaming
"My lili huhuhu" (Jennie)

"Why did you osjdnxbxnnx my Tzuyu?" (Seulgi)

"Yes, you defend me Seulgi you're the best you're my hero"

"All for you our Tzuyu"

"Aish this bjjes are crazy"

"I love your sister Tzuyu" (Yujin)

"Yah, I love her too she should deserve so much love, everyone should love her" (Tzuyu)

"Guys, get to your senses please my back is all red now Nabong has such a big hand... wake up" (Jeongyeon)

After how many hours arguing at bar's private room they finally went home and wash themselves. They went home but to Tzuyu's house, they all gathered at Tzuyu and Sana's house.

Nayeon already told their professor that they will absent for now, she make an excuse that it made the professor agree.

Sana, Jennie and Nayeon already finished at making soup for them and tha id1ots also finished washing themselves.

They serve them each one of soup to sober them from drinking.

Seulgi and Lisa peacefully eating

"Guys, your girlfriends are scary except for Jennie" (Yujin whispered to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu)

"Yah, my back still hurts from her slap" (Jeongyeon)

"I hope we didn't do silly things earlier" (Tzuyu)

"I don't think so" (Jeongyeon)

"Why? do you remember everything?" (Tzuyu)

"No, but when Nayeon slap  me many times I sobered up then I saw you, Yujin and Seulgi doing silly thing to Sana" (Jeongyeon)

"Aish"

"Yah! what are you three whispering about?" (Nayeon)

"eat well my lili" (Jennie)

"I envy her" (Jeongyeon)

"Me too" (Tzuyu)

"Atleast you two has a gfs" (Yujin)

"ooop"

After they eat their gfs went to Sana's room chatting about everything and the sports team at the living room.

*Ding dong*

"Oh, Yujin go check it who's out there" (Seulgi)

"Yah, why me?" (Yujin)

"You're the youngest" (Lisa)

Yujin went to the door and check who keep ringing the bell, "Who's out there?" She asked and she gasp when she open the door "Ohh... uh...?"

She saw Chaeyoung and Mina standing outside the door.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, Yujin uhm... I think guys are doing something fun in there uhm can we all tal-" (Chaeyoung)

"Oh, sorry we're busy" Yujin interrupt her and close the door then she went back to the living room

"Who was that?" (Jeongyeon)

"the traitor" (Yujin)

"Oh, good job uri Yujin" (Seulgi)

__________

Next day morning,

They all went early to school for morning class and morning training. While they are walking at the hallway on the way to the room they accidentally met Mina and Chaeyoung at the hallway.

They all stopped at the center of the hallway, face to face.

"Look who's here" (Yujin)

"Tzu, that's Mina and Chaeyoung right? the one who visits in our house?" Sana said and Tzuyu just nod.

"How pathetic" (Jennie mumbled)

"Hey you two, what are you two doing here? tryna cause a scene? Well, we're busy today so please just disappear" (Jeongyeon)

"That's rude Jeong, why are you all mad at them?" (Sana)

"Unnie can you please go to the room first with Sana?" (Tzuyu to Nayeon and Jennie)

All of them know what happen before except Sana, so they went to their room first with Sana so Sana won't interrupt them and won't hear arguing.

"Yah, I already moved on from everything I even erase you two in my life especially the memories we all had then why you two keep showing in front of me? tryna ruin my life again huh? or what?" (Tzuyu)

"Uhm, can't we talk somewhere private?" (Chaeyoung)

"No, we're busy" (Lisa)

"Let's go, we're gonna late" (Seulgi)

When they are about to leave Mina said something that it made stop from walking,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 3K 32
A CEO who is not interested in any Celebrities, Idols. love life She rather focuses on her company. but what will happen if her father's best friend...
61.5K 994 30
"What ever is your reason you two are going to get married no matter what. That's it." My dad said. I was so shock. How could it be? I know i love h...
22.4K 766 10
Mina is a poor girl that doesn't have money to attend school. Therefore, she went out and work, start to support herself as there is no one she's abl...
331K 12.2K 54
{R-18} {Tzuyu ff} In which y/n's mother marries another man with a daughter named Tzuyu, when y/n's father caught in a car accident.