โ€ข||๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By ManagerMaurya

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†! ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’†... More

Introduction
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ: ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข(๐š‚๐šž๐š– ๐šž๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”-๐Ÿท)
๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แด„แด€แดแด˜
๊œฑษชสŸสŸส ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›
ษขษชส€สŸ ษช๊œฑ แดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑส
สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡
แด˜ส€แด๊œฐแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ สœแด‡แด€สŸแด›สœ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹
ส™แด€ส™ส ๊œฑษชแด›แด›ษชษดษข
๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด… ส™ส สแดแดœ
แด˜ส€ษชแด แด€แด›แด‡ แด„แด€แดแด˜(แดŠษชษด)
๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡ (แดŠษชษด)
ส™ส€ษชแด…ษขแด‡ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡
๊œฐษช๊œฑสœส?
สœแด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส
ษขแดœษด ษขษชส€สŸ สŸแดแด แด‡
สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด„แด€แดแด˜ แด…แด€ส
แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€ส™ แด„แดœแด˜ส™แดแด€ส€แด… โœจ
แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸแดแด แด‡
แดส ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ๊œฑ
แด›แด€แด‡'๊œฑ ษขษชส€สŸ
๊œฑแด˜ส แด€สŸแด‡ส€แด›
๊œฑ.แด‹แดส€แด‡แด€ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€
แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ แดแด‡?โœจ
แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑษชแด›ส
๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›
แดœษดษช แด ษช๊œฑษชแด›
แดœษดษช
สŸแดœส€แด‹แด‡ส€โœจ

๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด›! สœแดแดก?

85 15 88
By ManagerMaurya

Author's POV

"You don't look fine..."

"I'm (not) fine"

"Your mouth can speak lies but not your eyes"

"That's not important Tae... Let's go, I need to prepare the presentation for my students" Namjoon started to pack up to leave. "Umm... I need to complete my work, so see you all later bye"

"You guys could stay for more time you know!" Rae asked with a pout. As a 7 months pregnant lady, she had to avoid going out for pollution and mostly because she usually had the pregnancy hormone waves in her.

"I want to stay but Namjoon...." Tae glanced at Namjoon. "But I guess he's right, we need to leave now. Bye, we'll meet later" he flashed a sweet boxy smile and left with Namjoon.

After Jin left for his dream job, Namjoon and Tae also found their jobs. Namjoon is an assistant mathematics professor at a reputed University, after some 2 yrs, he will be a professor. And Tae works as a baby employee in a company.

In Namjoon's house

Namjoon's POV

"Why did you decide to come? We were already watching such a peaceful and lovely couple! Doesn't it feel like they're created solely for each other?" Tae asked being busy with his laptop.

THEY are created for EACHOTHER...

And me? I wanted it

Anyways, does it matter?

"I just needed to prepare the presentation" I answered blankly. I feel empty ever since I started living a disciplined life, Rae gave me a ray of hope to have a kind of life but it's anyhow gonna end hollow... I guess?

I have been talking blankly nearly for a whole damn year... But does anyone notice? No one! I don't have such a person who can look into this sensitive soul. Maybe I'm created just for professional life.

It's ok.

I completed my presentation for my class. I thought to check on Tae, the boy must have slept. He is having tight timing due to his new job.

It was true, his files were still getting transferred by email and he had again fallen asleep.

After dinner...

"Now you may sleep. Take care of your health Tae! It's precious" I always end up cooking the limited cuisines which Jin taught me and Tae somehow didn't complain.

"Thanks, I'm trying my best for it but the work is really tough... Especially as new employees, they are always peeking at me" Tae sighed at his condition. Well, that's true! All companies do the same, inspecting the new employees for some days in the beginning.

"You didn't tell me how you got selected? I mean you got rejected by 5 companies-"

"Ah yes there's a Noona... She usually messes up things she's the reason why the company hired me"

"How?"

"She messed up a very big project and to control it, the company needed more employees, out of 10, I and the other 2 are permanent now." Tae just shrugged.

"The company could just replace her" I was so disgusted about thinking the situation must have been in the company after the mess.

What we know sometimes isn't what has to be the truth!

"Just let's forget about it let's sleep I'm too tired" Tae left me in the dining hall. He was indeed so tired! Working as an employee must be equally tough as dealing with students.

After 2 months

"Hello? reach here as soon as possible! Fast!-"

"-Please take care of them, they are my life! I'm going"

"Yes, I'll do anything to save her-"

I hung up the call with Jin. I and Hoseok were lifting Rae into the car. Her water just broke and she's about to introduce another angel soon, Jin had to attend an important meeting in his company for the new artists' collaboration.

After some time, Jin joined all six of us outside the hospital room. His state was like any other husband in stress... Sweaty, panting, and out of mind due to fear and excitement.

The moment we heard a shrill cry, all of us smiled and sighed in relief. Jin couldn't control his happiness and hugged me as tightly as possible. I hugged him back and assured him to have look at his new family member... A girl!

Yes! Kim Rae gave life to a beautiful baby girl.

Now Kim Seokjin and Kim Rae are parents of a baby girl. Jin was holding his cute, beloved new life in his arms while caressing unconscious Rae's head. Everyone felt so happy! They all cheered and danced and enjoyed the moment! I was happy too... But I don't know what was dragging me from staying there

Perhaps...

Still, I love her!

I wanted a family with her. I wanted to be in Jin's place.

No! He is my friend, I should never think like that.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, congratulations on having a healthy baby girl but you need to bring these medicines, they are necessary for both child and mother.
And everyone else is requested to visit the baby one by one for the baby; please maintain minimum decorum in the atmosphere. Thank you"

We went outside and visited the baby one by one while Jin was studying the prescription thoroughly and cleared his doubts with the nurse.

Now it was my turn to visit, her, the baby.

"I'll be back with medicines baby," Jin said to Rae, by now she has regained consciousness.

Wish she would have been still unconscious... I could stare at her for some more time to cope with the fact that she can never become mine.

"She's cute! Just like you..." I held the small girl; curious about every single thing she was glimpsing and trying to understand her surrounding in my hands.

"Thanks but Joon... I need to ask you something. Would you reply honestly?" she asked me.

"Y-ye-yes"

Rae's POV

I know something isn't right with Namjoon and I can just estimate why and for whom...

"Thanks but Joon... I need to ask you something. Would you reply honestly?" I wanted to clarify my doubts. No matter what the case will be but I need to fix it... RIGHT NOW or else I don't have a chance for the conversation.

"Y-ye-yes" he stammered. Does this somehow match my estimations?

"Why do you keep quiet more often? I mean I don't think a person can be so quiet all the time. Tae talks about you being always alone and rarely talking these days... Especially from last year"

"Uh, nothing like that... I just prefer to stay calm and anyways what to talk about when I don't have anything to talk about?"

".... I'm coming directly to the point. The only thing you need to do is... Answer my question and forget this particular moment" now I looked into his dragon eyes.

"O-okay"

Namjoon's POV

What was she having in her mind now? As I know, she never gets serious but this... And when did Tae mark so much about me in between his hectic schedule? I thought I'm an unnoticed soul just roaming among these happy people.

"O-okay" shit! I again stammered.

God, please! Save me

Make me a hallucination

I don't want to have an uncomfortable conversation at this time!

Not at least during a meeting with this baby Angel!

"Do you... By any chance... Liked me? Or maybe more?"

"....." I couldn't speak, just staring at her with astonishment... Guilt... Fear... The emotional fight that was going on in my brain freezer me. One side asked to confess the truth and experience some bitter situations another side just wanted to pretend as if nothing happened.

"Do I take it as a yes or no?" She took her baby from me, the small girl was hungry perhaps. Her cries somehow diverted her gaze from me.

"Ye-N-y... Ah... You see..." I was now sweating and in anticipation, I didn't want to ruin her mood and also others' just because of me.

"Namjoon. That's not the answer" her voice was now stern and deadly serious."I need to clarify it. I don't have any chance of talking to you in private anymore, please understand"

"Yes... I understand" I lowered my head.

"So?"

"Yes... I liked you. No, I loved you but I already knew from the beginning that you can't be mine so thought that this is just a mere attraction. But it continues till now....." I let this weight go off my chest. I can't hold it anymore, it saddens me.

It makes me desperate to have someone who could treat me the way Rae would do Jin but also erase all her memories and let go of her.

She was silent only the baby's cry was heard. After 2 mins she broke the silence "hope someone comes to your life soon to heal you".

Her words... It gave me hope that someone will introduce herself to my life... Just to become mine and only mine. I gave a genuine thankful smile to her and caressed the baby's soft head.

"Thanks... Hope you and your family stay happy always. I never want anything bad for Jin. And hope, this thing won't create any problem in the future" I said, bowed, and left the room.

Deep inside I still want Han Rae to walk into my life...

I can't get over her. How much I try... I fail.

But.....

As I came out of the room,

Taehyung was standing there, his head hung low, quiet, and arms crossed across his chest. I guess he overheard everything.

"I think we need to discuss. But later" he passed by my side into the room to meet the new member. Yoongi was also giving me a dangerous glare, this means he too had something to discuss later.

In Namjoon's house

"You already knew she wasn't into you then why did you even get whipped for her? Those times my doubts made sense" Yoongi just asked the same question that I often ask myself.

"I too try to find out... But I don't know why. But I can say for sure that this wasn't just a mere attraction or crush. I liked her a ton... I felt it special." I was guilty but still smiled a bit like a fool after remembering the feelings.

"So... I can connect that kiss in the garden, your and Rae's fake marriage plan, and your silence with this... Right?" Tae came straight to the point.

"Yes"

Yoongi looked disappointed. Even I'm disappointed with myself for being this dumb till now... Or maybe in the future too! "just FORGET HER!" He yelled. And this shattered me

"FORGET! HOW?" my voice got slightly quaverous and stout. I mean how can't they understand that it's too difficult to do so? Especially when I talk to her, see her every day... In someone else's arms and now even has her baby with someone else!

"Do you have any other choice? You have to move on... With someone else" Tae said and of course, he is right but he can't understand the dilemma I'm having. No one could be matched to her! So ravishing, pure at heart, and precious... I don't think such a combination can be found in any other woman who knows how to give her man this much adoration.

We all were silent for a good 10 mins.

"Fine I'm leaving for now but Namjoon, you have to control your emotions before you get too much of it, which might ruin the bond between him and you," Yoongi said and secretly motioned his hands to Tae.

They talked about something but I was busy taking my senses off her.

And thanks again Oxijinism and thesassycupid. For letting me continue your masterpiece story collaboration 😍🙏🏼. Hope you liked the beginning of my imagination...

And all the viewers there🙋🏻‍♀️💜 do comment if it's good or if you want to just tell anything 😉. It'll be very nice to read your comments, I'll feel like my family is suggesting or talking to me💜💫✨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 660 30
๐•ฌ ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘ ๐–œ๐–๐–” ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–‘๐–ž ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–” ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–š๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๏ฟฝ...
87.7K 2.5K 31
๐—ฌ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 308 20
๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ. ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...
70.9K 3.2K 59
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’…, ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’†........ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๏ฟฝ...