I still love you || Taekook |...

Por BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... Mรกs

๐Ÿ‚ introduction ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 2 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 3 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 4 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 5 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 6 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 7 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 8 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 9 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-10 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-13๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-14 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-15 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-18๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-19๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-20๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-21๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-22๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-23๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-24๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-25๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-26๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-27๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-28๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-29๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-30๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-31๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-32๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-33๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-34๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-35๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚chapter-36๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-37๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-38๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-39๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-40๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-41๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-42๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-43๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-44๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-45(M)๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-46๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚ chapter-1 ๐Ÿ‚

13.4K 441 82
Por BabyTaeBear95

We were both young,
when I first saw you~

•••••♪~♡♡~♪•••••

The night was deep, the bright moon was completely out. There inside a cutely decorated room on a fluffy soft bed sleeping an alluring beautiful boy hugging his most favourite tiger plushie closer to his heart without any care of the world.

The slight moonlight coming from the window was making direct contact with his body causing his porcelain skin to shine even more bright.

The boy looks so beautiful and alluring while sleeping like a small baby. His lips were parted slightly if look closely might see his bunny teeth poking out.

The door got open slowly with a creak sound as his mumma han jieun enters tip toeing in the room while carrying a chocolate cake in her hands carefully, which she made by her own knowing the fact that her precious baby loves homemade cake.

She sat on the bed after keeping the cake on the table. She already decorated the room with balloons and banners while her precious baby was sleeping. She looks at her son with love filled fond eyes caressing his head with her hands.

"Kookie baby wake up." She beamed booping his cute button nose.

He whined in his sleep because of the disturbance. He unwillingly opened his eyes when she kept pinching his adorable chubby cheeks softly. His big doe eyes came in the view.

He sat on the bed rubbing his eyes with his small fists while his small lips formed an adorable pout but that pout replaced with a beautiful bunny smile as well as all his sleepiness fly away when he saw his mumma showing him the cake.

"Happy birthday my baby kookie." Jieun wishes jungkook who was busy admiring his room smiling widely showing his bunny teeth while looking around.

"Oh my god thank you so much mumma. I love you so much." Jungkook exclaimed hugging her.

"Aww my baby, I love you too even more than my life." She kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Come now cut the cake." she said and he nodded bouncing like a bunny on the bed.

He closed his eyes and makes a wish as a blissful smile was present on his face lingering on his lips. After making the wish he blows the candles and cuts the cake.

His mumma was singing a birthday song alongwith clapping her hands in delight. Jungkook took the first piece of the cake and feeds his mumma. She fed him back.

"Now it's time for gift~" She sang and hands him his gift.

He hurriedly unwrapped the wrapper being impatient to open it as fast as possible. A grin spreads on his face widely when he saw his mom gifted him the teddy which he was wishing for a very long time.

"Oh my god thank you so much mumma." He said giggling as he nuzzles his face into the fluffy teddy's head.

"It's not over yet, here this also." She gives him a black card.

"But I don't need it mumma." He said looking at the card as he put the card between his thumb and index finger and starts to spin it.

"Oh no, you need it. You are eighteen now and a big boy too so as a big boy you are, you need it." She explained.

Jungkook frowned his eyes together thinking hard and after processing everything in his bunny brain he nodded his head in agreement.

"So as it's my baby's birthday, his mumma gonna take him out to his favourite places while spending her whole time with him." She announced tilting her head looking at jungkook who jumped on the bed yelling in excitement.

--🥀--

"I don't have much time now shinnie. Sooner or later i am gonna leave you all. Can you do me a favour?" han jieun asked her best friend kim taeshin who was sobbing badly by now.

"I-i will d-do everything for y-you eunnie i p-promise." She stuttered while wiping off tears from her cheeks but they falls again wetting her cheeks.

"When i will be gone can you please take care of my kookie, he is really sensitive baby he can't live without me. So please give him so much love that he never misses m-me. Will you keep him with you and provide him love and warmth? Will you d-do this for m-me shinnie?" Jieun asked with glossy eyes showing hope in them as she held Mrs Kim's hand.

"I-i will eunnie, i w-will..... I p-promise, i will l-love him like m-my tae even m-more than him. I w-will never l-let him cry and w-will never let him f-feel that he don't h-have his mumma with h-him."

She promised with her heart, more tears falls from her eyes. She kept her other hand on her best friend's hand. When jieun gets the assurance she closed her eyes in contentment.

"Now I can die peacefully." Jieun said smiling with teary eyes.

"N-no don't s-say that, doctor said y-you still have chances to s-survive. Don't lose hope a-atleast for our k-kookie please." Taeshin pleads controlling herself from crying further.

"Ok I will not. But i have to leave for america next month in december." She sighed.

"Oh, ok y-you don't have to w-worry about kookie n-now. We will t-take care of him a-and love h-him, i p-promise he will n-never f-feel alone. But y-you have to come b-back to us t-to your kookie hm." Taeshin pleaded with a shaky voice while jieun hugged her tightly.

Mrs kim taeshin and Miss han jieun both are childhood best friends. They both are really close to eachother and loved eachother's kids like their own.

But right now jieun's condition is not good. She has leukemia and chances for her survival is very low.

She is only parent of jungkook. She loves him more than her life, he is only one she have in this world. She always fulfil his every wish.

She is a famous fashion designer but apart from it nobody had seen her. She never disclosed herself in front of anyone. She kept her identity hidden for some reasons.

A while later jieun looks up at her bestie and felt bad to see her gloomy face. So she decided to cheer her up.

"Shin-ah, do you know kookie have crush on tae?" Jieun asked with a mischievous smile.

"What? Seriously on tae that lazy brat?" She asked with eyes got all wide as her mouth hang open slightly.

"Ofcourse but lemme tell you one thing apart from being lazy, tae is very handsome and kind hearted boy too who stole my kookie's heart. You know kookie always talk about tae and whenever he start he never stops. He admires tae so much and atlast he wants to join tae's college after his school so that he can see him everyday." Jieun exclaimed while taeshin chuckled.

"Then guess what? I got my future son-in-law." She beamed excitedly.

--🥀--

"Kookie baby where are you?" Jieun calls her son entering his room.

The door of bathroom opens and there comes out jungkook hoping like a cute little bunny. His eyes lit up after seeing his mumma.

"Mumma, I missed you." He pouts and hugs her tightly. She smiles at her adorable son and hugs him back.

"Aww mumma missed you too. Now listen to mumma ok." She said softly breaking the hug.

He nods like an obedient child and sat on the bed. She smiles and sat beside him.

"Kookie i have to leave for america. I have very important work there and have to stay there for little long too."

Her heart breaks into pieces when she saw tears gathering in jungkook's round doe eyes.

"Then take me with you. I will not live without you mumma, I will miss you." He cried looking at her with his teary eyes, trembling lips.

She hugs him tightly heart aching badly hearing her baby's sobs. She herself starts to cry.

"Aww kookie, please try to understand baby, i can't take you with me. You have school here bubba and i don't know how long i have to stay there. But I will not leave you alone here. Shin aunty will take care of you. Will you stay at shin aunty's home, hmm?" She asks slowly and finally he looks up.

"At shin aunty's home?" He asks sniffing.

"Yes at her home. Will you stay there for mumma?" She asks while wiping the tears from his rosy cheeks.

'shin aunty's home means taetae hyungie's home. If i stayed there i can see taetae hyungie everyday. Omo yesssss.' he thought now lips curving up forming a big smile.

"Ok mumma i will stay there. But promise me you will return soon to kookie." He demanded extending his pinky finger to her.

She tensed as her heart starts to clench badly seeing hope in those big round eyes. She just hugs him tightly and starts to cry silently on his shoulder. Jungkook hugs her back blinking confusedly.

"Mumma promise me." He said again. She took a long breath calming herself down.

"I-i promise." She promised when she herself knows maybe it will be broken later.

--🥀--

"Tae wake up brat it's already 1, stop being lazy now. You know i have a very important and exciting news to share, now get up quickly." She exclaimed cheerfully.

She snatched the blanket from her lazy son who is laying on his bed like butter spread out on the bread.

"Later mom. I am still sleepy." He said in his deep voice and tries to cover himself with the blanket but his mom was fast enough to snatch it away from him.

"No no get up right now before i freeze your card." She threatened him crossing her arms on her chest.

He immediately shot opened his almond eyes and sat on the bed. His eyebrows were knitted together in shock as messy black hairs were falling on his eyes blocking his view.

"That's not fair mom." He protested while pushing back the locks by running his slender fingers through his hairs.

"Everything is fair when I'm here. Now when you are already awake, go to the bathroom and take a bath till then i will serve you your lunch." She told him folding the blanket.

Taehyung walked away grumpily. She laughed seeing his annoyed face but nonetheless left after setting his bed.

Taehyung went to dinning room to his mom after getting ready. She served him his lunch which he starts to eat immediately. Well he was hungry he haven't eaten anything after the last night.

"So are you excited for the news?" She asked cheerfully looking at taehyung.

Taehyung gazes at her and smiles sweetly before saying.

"No." And again dive in to eat. But this doesn't affect her excitement because taehyung is always like this boring and no fun.

"Aww my baby, so i wants to tell you that kookie your jieun auntie's son he will be staying here with us." She announced and taehyung stops eating.

"Oh bunny, ok." He said absentmindely busy texting with his friends in phone.

Mrs kim just looked at him with disbelief she thought he will ask her the reason but no he was so into his stupid phone.

"Well as you asked, eunnie have to go america for a very important work, so she can't leave kookie alone here, that's why he will be staying with us." She explains but frowns her eyebrows when taehyung stood up from his chair.

"Oh great you will get a company. By the way i'm going now bye mom love you." Taehyung said while taking his phone and keys and left.

"Tae stop, finish your food bub. God this brat, Well he will come in next month." She shouted but taehyung have already left. She just sighs shaking her head.

Her mind start to think about her brat taehyung. She is hella worried about him. This boy he don't show any interest in anyone, showing interest is way far when he don't even acknowledge the word love.

'God what's in his destiny? Will he ever fall in love? I hope jungkook can make him fall for him.' she thought and sighs sadly.

Taehyung went to jimin's house as they already made plan to hang out today.

"Tae you are late you know?" Jimin asked folding his arms over his chest, glaring at him.

"Yeah I know, i overslept." Taehyung smiling sheepishly.

"What else should i expect from you. Aish leave it, let's go now." Jimin said shaking his head and gets in taehyung's car.

It's like their everyday routine, wasting time in going to useless parties and hanging out. But one thing is advantage for taehyung is that he is really very smart and intelligent same goes for jimin.

--🥀--

It's the day for jungkook's mom to leave for america whereas jungkook to kim mansion. He went to airport to see his mom off. Mrs kim is also with them, she also don't know if her best friend will return back or not.

"M-mumma please come b-back soon, i w-will miss you." Jungkook sobbed badly.

"I-i will my b-baby." She said crying and hugs her son tightly.

She kissed his forehead affectionately and then takes out a small box from her handbag.

"H-here mumma wants t-to give her kookie a p-present." She sniffed while opening the box.

She takes out a bracelet. She wants to give it to jungkook as her last gift for him. She made specially for him as on it embroidered, 'kookie' in small words.

"Mumma l-loves her baby s-so much, s-she loves him more t-than her life and w-will do forever." Her voice cracked as she gulps the lump in her throat while putting the bracelet on his wrist.

"Her k-kookie loves m-mumma too." He said and hugs her tightly tears streaming down his cheeks.

Taeshin was looking at them with blurry eyes while lips trembling and her heart aching badly in her chest. She runs to her best friend and hugs her tightly when jungkook broke the hug.

"I-i will m-miss you e-eunnie, so m-much. " She pleaded hugging her even more tightly.

"Shh shinnie d-don't cry p-please, i w-will miss y-you too." Jieun replies crying. Both then let go and jieun holds her hand.

"P-please take care o-of him shinnie, p-please never make him f-feel that i-i am not w-with you all." She said in shaking voice, tears falling her eyes.

"I-i promise eunnie." Taeshin replies and hugs her once again for the last time.

"I am l-leaving now, take c-care of yourself and a-always listen to s-shin aunty ok. Don't t-trouble her m-much hm." She said setting his hairs with her fingers.

"I w-will mumma." He replies sobbing.

She kissed his head for the last time and then drags her feet away without looking back because if she stayed there more even for a second, she will end up breaking down in front of jungkook and she never wants that.

When she left jungkook starts to cry even more. Taeshin's heart clenched badly. She wraps her arms around jungkook body, rubbing his back soothingly. She starts to whisper soothing words in his ears.

Jungkook hugs her back while sobbing. It's really heartbreaking for taeshin to see him crying this badly in her arms.

--🥀--

Both jungkook and mrs kim reached kim mansion. Jungkook didn't spoke a word after that and mrs kim doesn't force him too, because she knows he needs some time.

"Kookie tell me what you wants to eat, i will make it for you bub?" She asks caressing his head.

"I'm not hungry aunty i just wants to sleep." He replied voice came out hoarse due to immense crying.

"Ok no problem. Come let me show you your room." She said giving him a small smile and he nods.

Both went upstairs. Jungkook have came here many times and this place is his favourite because his taetae hyungie lives here.

"This is your room bub. That one next to yours is tae's room if you want to disturb him you are free to do so, ok." She said smiling mischievously.

This made jungkook smile too as he nods his head glancing at taehyung's room.

"Ok let's go inside, see if you like your room or not." She said and opens the door.

"Wow it's nice." Jungkook said while looking around his new room.

"I'm glad you like it. We will decorate it tomorrow like you want. Now go get some rest i will call you for dinner ok." She said smiling.

"Umm aunty where is taetae hyungie? Is he in his room?" Jungkook asks looking down playing with his fingers.

"Tae, i don't know where he went. I really have to teach him a lesson if he will not return today. You know he doesn't returned from yesterday." She spoke angrily.

While jungkook's lips jutted as a pout forms on his small lips. He really wants to see his taetae hyungie. Mrs kim left after jungkook's bags arrived.

Jungkook lays down on his bed with eyes again filled with tears. He already starts to miss his mom and taehyung's absence is making it even more worse.

______________________________________

Hey guys did you like the 1st chapter? I hope you did.🤗💖

Stay safe and take care ❤️

Borahae 💜

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

424K 21.3K 27
(complete) โœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
418K 30.3K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
741K 40.2K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...